NFL

Guest Krn_Track_Star

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thatguy

please help spread the word and tell people to vote for david carr to the pro bowl....im serious! i wanna see how many times he can get sacked by all probowlers in one game.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

sorry if i'm jumpin' the gun here, but...

carr & harrington both look like a couple of busts

lolz. same here but i think carr would be better if he had a better Offensive of line. if you watch all the games they played they couldnt contain any blitzer. if on one blitz david carr did pretty well but as soon as some one blitzed man he had no chance of throwing. i think he is a good QB but not a great qb. i want to see a better O line and see what happens.

Guest epark1281

btw, if any of you would like insider scouting reports for certian games every week, just let me know and i'll post them up, as i apparently get insider free from espn b/c of my mag subscription

btw, if any of you would like insider scouting reports for certian games every week, just let me know and i'll post them up, as i apparently get insider free from espn b/c of my mag subscription

Same here.

ay...who got picked after david carr in the draft?

coz i think harrington was 3rd

i feel like i'm gonna be kickin' myself when i find out who it was

Guest Seipher

ay...who got picked after david carr in the draft?

coz i think harrington was 3rd

i feel like i'm gonna be kickin' myself when i find out who it was

I think Julius Peppers was the 2nd pick in the draft after Carr.

anyone watched the unusual FRIDAY night football game between the Miami Dolphins and the Kansas City Chiefs?

Everyone was complaining that they arrived and played in the same day and stuff. But they won lol.

Guest thatguy

I thought Ricky would kick some richard simmons on his return against the Bucs but he barely got carries. Maybe he'll get better....but honestly he needs to shave his beard it's slowing him down.

^ i knew he wud struggle against the bucs

he was gone for over a year

and his first game back was against the top defense in the nfl

plus, he lost weight

he's faster now, but...

when he was a top back, he was running over guys...not past them

i think he needs to put some weight back on

Guest Krn_Track_Star

wow. this week had some good games. like the steelers N the bangles. i liked that game but damn did u see L.T get shut out by the eagles. wtf he had like -5 yards throught out the whole game and ended up with 7 yards total for the day. also once again breeze choked because he got blitz like crazy. also wut is up with the ref. in the NFL right now they are throwing their yellow flags like crazy. sooo many fouls and some were stupid calls. im like just let them play for round play without throwing a flag. damn but my team plays tomorrows. the falcons vs the jets and i think the falcons going to win.

I thought Ricky would kick some richard simmons on his return against the Bucs but he barely got carries. Maybe he'll get better....but honestly he needs to shave his beard it's slowing him down.

How? Tampa Bay has the best run defense in the NFL.

Archived