[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chagushu

Seungyeon really is a smart/attractive female :x Her possessive's super cute through her gift. A very meaningful gift :x

cDRnmJu.jpg

Sf3wJsL.jpg

pqkNtxO.jpg

Guest Hickk

Ah, my connection was bad today, I could only catch bits here and there..... TT____TT

Anyone know what JH said to SY's father the first time he entered and told her she got prettier? Was JH being jealous? lol

No joke. This couple is off-the-charts.  I cannot speak a lick of Korean, and the pre-articles describing them in a way you worry they'll "act manufactured", but when you see the whole thing live, all you do is find yourself squealing at how cute, adorable, sweet, seductive, & attracted/"in-to" each other these two really are at the moment.  I truly hope this stays this way for the long haul.  Please never get bored or frustrated with each other!!!!

Guest Hickk

He hopped right out of bed when she was applying her lipstick! Her lips are always on his mind since their date in Japan. You better watch out SY ah. haha

​A bit of blatant product placement (are they the cosmetics SY is representing?), but I'll forgive it for the hotness, lol.

Guest gingerschnaps

Seungyeon is especially stunning today with her killer heels. Although i have to say boo for no kiss haha, how can she not kiss him he deserves it for his hardwork.. Anyway no pressure since they are specially sweet today. They flirt with each other constantly with a little bit beyond cosmetic advertisement lols. So everytime she gets a mistake, jonghyun will lock themselves up in the haunted room? That was very detailed of jh to fix the interior. So sy did gave the bracelet, oh well its nothing dramatic, but im right the message is possessive, jonghyuns wife, seungyeons husband, in english aww!Edit : no part 2 im stupid haha why its so short???

Guest district_BEC

He hopped right out of bed when she was applying her lipstick! Her lips are always on his mind since their date in Japan. You better watch out SY ah. haha

​A bit of blatant product placement (are they the cosmetics SY is representing?), but I'll forgive it for the hotness, lol.

​Lololol yes, I also thought the advertising game was strong ;) but hey, an indirect kiss happened because of it.. so I can't really complain ^_^ ahahahaha THANK YOU (infinity &) BEYOND! ... sorry just had to :D 

Seungyeon is especially stunning today with her killer heels. Although i have to say boo for no kiss haha, how can she not kiss him he deserves it for his hardwork.. Anyway no pressure since they are specially sweet today. They flirt with each other constantly with a little bit beyond cosmetic advertisement lols. So everytime she gets a mistake, jonghyun will lock themselves up in the haunted room? That was very detailed of jh to fix the interior. So sy did gave the bracelet, oh well its nothing dramatic, but im right the message is possessive, jonghyuns wife, seungyeons husband, in english aww! Now waiting for part 2.

​OMG you're right, their flirting is on another level today. JH is especially playful yet flirty. SY looks absolutely gorgeous today. Her hair got so much longer! I wonder if they were playing footsies under the table.:wub:

Guest hannah711

Im keep updating my favorite episode and apparently every new Ep becomes my new favorite lol. This one is definitely one of the best ones ....so many sweet cute heart fluttering moments....I just love how they did so many meaningful things for each other and not affraid to show their love and even possession. I don't care who give the couple gifts. Im glad it's SY. When in love wouldn't u be happy to know your other half also like you as much as you like her/him and what SY did was an acknowledgment that I trust you my husband, you are mine and im yours. We don't need to hide our love for each other and I like you so im not gonna hide it. JH is the man he will def love a strong attractive girl like this. 

Now im in love not only with JH but SY too this girl is just so down to earth and they both have that confidence that they don't care what ppl think...just love how compatible they are 

calling out to our korean friends out there....please give us some brief translation so that we can survive tonight please lol ottoke XD

Guest Hickk

Preview:

Aaahhhh  JH on the attack!!!  (well, a fake attempt)

Please someone translate what the father said....  :////

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Seung Yeon gave a kiss with lipstick 립스틱 바르고 뽀뽀해주는 승연! 20150509

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ZSHmZVxMo

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Jonghyun's Special Gift 승연을 비명 지르게 한 종현의 스페셜 선물은?! 20150509

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOxsurcGIDU

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Father In Law Surprise appearance! 깜짝 장인어른 등장! '내가 승연이 아빠일세' 20150509

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nJ6rtE0D5E

[Preview 따끈 예고] 20150516 We got Married4 우리 결혼했어요 - EP.272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxA09To62w8

Yea what did the father say to the both of them that made them flustered? I heard the word KISS in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is a manly. This scene is so cute and sexy!!! OMG 

CEjaAAtVIAEDWS-.jpg

Cr: Twitter

Archived