[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@ravaire...I know right...we gotta use tough love with this boy...he is beautiful!

@bains...I am not used to having so many people at this time

hehe it's 4 am in my place but i'm not getting sleep. don't know why :-D

so yeah, you've got audience today :-D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

Oh oh negative vibe again, @stucked @isabelinaD @giselle_tw @faidaris Palli... Palli... put LMH dancing gif, slow mo closet kiss, sbs awards video, gif (pervert) fanfiction to make this thread positive again!!!
@itybittykitty Thank you for become mood keeper on this hour shift >:D<
I thought we're all already agree to be fair and love minshin equally. I guess some people will never get it, well story of life...Focus on fun and spread only love chingu ;)
Be happy like our OTP 
tumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio1_250_zps00d651

cre the-inheritors.tumblr

Guest celestine08

Annyeong chinggus..
Shin Hye just retweeted this:
RT.jpg

Sorry, but I don't know how to post video. (eottoke??? :(:( )
So, here's the youtube video link:

EDIT: the video link ---- it worked!!!:D
EDIT 2: Why do you think she retweeted this guys???:)>- :)>- :)>-
EDIT 3: She tweeted, it means she's back?:-?
PS: Apologies for many edits!:)>-

Guest tropicalgirl

Enonane1 . said:go away b/c you are making me fall behind on catching up with my true intent of reading legit posts about our MinShin couple......there are too many videos I have to watch and listen too...too many translated interviews I have to read....too many gifs I need to enjoy and laugh about.....too many posts to laugh at or just enjoy....I don't want to waste valuable time reading your nonsense......go away and let me get on with the real fun........

Just went to college and when I came back >> again 20 pages to back read OMG a Hit news or events Woooooow crazy-dance.gif
emma-stone-excited.gif
and just browsing them quickly as I have no long time then they were almost about this >>>image
And then This is me after ...
 Mad_gif.gif you_668ae3_3013800.gif
A 20 pages for bracklets then if we see those we will found about 200 pages !!customized-stuff.jpg
Anyway I love LMH outfit this time and I love his hair (always any hairstyle fits him :D )
From I see you only noticed his hair color yesterday But I don't know this is a problem in my eyes or a true :DI noticed this color from the concert
1528551_779260925436851_936474136_n.jpg
And then the film premier ....8587_780286038667673_534766762_n.jpg
And then the airport .1554545_781542998541977_27343683_n.jpg

Omo omo omo 
이민호 at Weishi CF shooting and interview 140123 (Translation)
Video>> 

1609590_212659665593090_222246562_n.jpg

Translation:
MH: I look forward to Kim Tan's type of love
MH: I am not those who will work hard on my appearance.
MH: Hi everyone, I'm Lee Min Ho. Happy New Year!

2014 Jan 12 Beijing, Lee Min Ho has reached Beijing.

No fans, No welcome, Nobody. 

Lee Min Ho left the airport straight after arriving.

What is he doing at Beijing?

Lee Min Ho's this trip is secretive, even the informative fans did not revealed anything.
Till second day then realized he has arrived in Beijing for Tencent, Weishi CF shooting.

MH: Every time the stage is different. Before filming, I feel more heart throb, more looking forward because my job is an actor. That is why I will show you a different me every time. It's a challenge, really looking forward and feels stress. However, when filming starts, after interacting with fans, feels happy and touch! After filming, I'll feel sad.

Changing time, no shooting.

When the camera starts to roll, he must look perfect on screen. 

MH: I am not those who will work hard on my appearance. I never specially work hard for skin care but before starting each project, I will work hard and keep fit to maintain body shape for about two and half months. I'm not sure if I smile a lot. When I'm happy or feel funny, I will just laugh without thinking. I do not purposely laugh perhaps that makes people think is charming. 

Did Lee Min Ho get scared by the enthusiastic China fans?

MH: I did not. This type of enthusiastic China fans, I always see it. For me is okay, only worried about fans at the airport waiting. It will be dangerous when it is more crowded. For the safety of the fans, if can be more orderly will be good. There was once when I was performing in China, they sang a song for me, I feel so touched.
Kim Hee Sun ever praised him that he is a kind and good person. When comes to work, he is very professional and matured. The Beijing trip this time proven all these words.

Smile, smile, even NG also smile.

Friendly, good manners and good acting

MH: I'm the type of person who doesn't think of the script but will think of the things that makes me feel sad to act, and can't concentrate filming. Therefore, I will only think of the role character, what type of person and also what situation, relationship with the other people. I only focus more on this. 

MH: Through Heirs filming, I have a new understanding about love. Use a pure heart to move forward is necessary, need a lot of courage. If someone like this ever appears in front of me, I will put that heart as the most important. I am looking forward to Kim Tan's type of love.

MH: I've come to China many times but does not have any personal time to visit around perhaps next time if there is a chance with not disclosure trip to China tourist place and also desert. There are many places that I wish to go. If there is chance, I'll go secretly once.

Lee Min Ho came secretly and left secretly this time.

Credit: Tencent, Weishi

Archived