[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

ok i'm here for my shift...loved this slow mo gif...one of my favorite parts of the kiss is the way LMH's lower lip goes "bloop" right into PSH's mouth fow a second and then he quickly gets it out and switches positions... :-*

qu2x.gif

Guest sheila88

Hi girls how are ya'll ?
I miss u!! I'm so busy with my studies I don't have time anymore :((
I see you've been analyzing the closet kiss again! it's so funny i'm pretty sure there are like 250 pages dedicated to this topic :)) 250 others about SBS awards lol
@pattituazon seriously chingu, idk what you study but you should become an official writer idk why but your writing reminds me of the best selling writer Emily Giffin. your FFs always make my day mostly when there are no news about minshin
@isabelinaD querida, I noticed that too the very first time I watched that scene I was like wow he really squeezed her hand!!! And each time I'm like did he really need to do that? I mean even for that scene did they ask him to squeeze her hand like that or was it him? ;) BTW I was rewatching tansang scenes from ep 1-3 & I was like is kim tan sorta kidnapping eun sang? =))

Guest Mayada A

guys loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool just noticed :
minho's eyes when shinhye says she wants to marry asap... priceless ♥ ♥ ♥ at 6:11 omoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest itybittykitty

Mayada A said: guys loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool just noticed :
minho's eyes when shinhye says she wants to marry asap... priceless ♥ ♥ ♥ at 6:11 omoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

faidaris said: nizzav said: @faidaris ok sorry can i ask i question when i quote when i start posting my message it shows the link but when I post  it shows the vid right am i right because i can't see the vid  when i type my message i only see the link so i have to delete the  link right

Archived