[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest VenyLoveDC

@wienya I can understand your feeling :) . I don't know if this experience is the same, but that's how I felt when people criticized about Shinhye in Heartstrings. Yes, HS rating was not good, but that doesn't mean that drama is bad. as a starangel I really respect SH hard work for it. She learn to play gayageum instrument from scratch till she got certified. I love her character in HS, because she is bubbly and funny. Compare to EunSang her character in HS was way better. 
Having a rookie writer made the storyline loosing it direction. She also injured bad car accident. And after the accident she even show up the drama set with a wheel chair. And refuse to give up. At some scenes she have to get up but since it really painful her she have to hold it, but after "the cut" she's cannot hold her tears because it was too painful for her. Yonghwa her partner in HS, even said this is the first time he sees SH cried for pain, and he don't know what to do to help her.
HS director even decided to stop the shoot because he cried seeing this girl dedication, he said, while holding the camera he felt like he pointed a gun to this girl. Then they have to modify new scenes in hospital so SH can rest in bed, people even can see clearly that her face still brushes and swollen due to the accident. She's being hospitalized but yet, she insist to continue to shoot. HS also facing many problem, rookie writer messing up, till the head director need to step out and do the writing. Change of director, episode deduction. It's really tough time for her, and yet she can finish the drama proudly. I think that also the reason why starangel cheers Gyu Won character. Because we know how hard her work during the project. And its pain to see other people criticized it :-SS
I believe many starangels also not really fond to Eun Sang cry cry character in The Heirs :D . But the funny thing is, the character that we/fans don't cherish the most turn out to be the one that cherish her the most :D . So I'm really happy for her. 
I think the same happen to Mino too. Although many minoz not really fond of Kim Tan, but we cannot deny that Kim Tan really the one that bring joy to him the most *at least for the mean time :) . I think it's clearly shows how he loved Kim Tan so much, because by doing this project his popularity risen up even more, he get to fulfill his dream to get a team awards, I think I also believe that he was in his happiest stage during The Heirs *cmiiw 
Anyway, that just my two cents :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am finally catching up with you guys! #:-S OMG I had to backread for like 10 page, and it was a long day yesterday, I am so tired. Things I do for my love for MinShin! It's now 1:10am, I have so much to say but I am so sleepy right now so guess I'll postpone to tomorrow, another public holiday for us tomorrow in Malaysia! We are so blessed with so many public holidays!  <:-P See you around!!!! Thank you for keeping this thread moving! >:D<

Guest uuee219

After rewatching heirs n times (*lol) , talked about 'kiss scene on storeroom'.. are you notice shinhye hand? At the beginning shinhye hand outside from minho hand, and then..suddenly her hand inside minho hand and minho clamping her hand. There is NG for that scene I think... Although they said there is no NG for that scene.. Maybe they said that just for a reason(?) But who knows.. If they're liar.. Lol

If there is NGs it would be great, right..? Lol *byun* :))

Guest minshin8

OMG! Guys, I'm trying to study but your comments make me giggle all the time! Hahaahaha

I'm curious about their thought regarding the kissing scene ;) ;) what were they thinking during their intense kissing hahaaha I bet LMH enjoyed it very much because our PSH responded very well haha at first she was shocked but then she gave in.. She kissed him back passionately and I think he was surprised that he eventually lets her guide for a few second haha but then he wanted more so he gives her the last shocking kiss!

Aaaahhh they're driving me crazy!! =)) =))

But I like it hahahahaha

Sorry guys if I'm a little naughty huhuhu ;)

Guest tafannum98

Hi minshin lovers! I'm new here but i  love u all!!Reading all your posts make me smile everytime! i love minshin! <3 and keep on writing beautifully :).  

Guest minshin8

Aaaww LMH you're always looking at her  :\">Do we need other evidence? hahahahah
1536524_566567133429027_1728044962_n.jpg
Look how happy their "Moms" & KT' brother were ;)
aaah such a lovely cast! :)
1508567_566570773428663_1120122837_n.jpg

Wow big news:

Chanyoung's dad is getting married!!! Secretary kim from "The Heirs" Drama getting married!!! OMG Plus his going to be dad. He and Shim Yi Young will go from an onscreen married couple on "A Hundred year's Inheritance" to married in real life on February 28 in addition to soon becoming parents!!! Because Shim Yi Young is 15 weeks pregnant. 

Wedding preparations are well underway as Choi Won Young proposed to Shim Yi Young with an engagement ring and letter back in December and the couple's families have already met. They'll tie the knot at Walkerhill COEX convention Center in Gangnam on February 28.

Congrats to the new couple.

[*spoiler]choi-won-young-shim-yi-young_1389854434_[*/spoiler]

Guest minshin8

I just can't get over they way HE'S LOOKING AT HER  :\"> :x
Find the DIFFERENCES:

REAL1549490_559331180819289_851195085_n.jpg

REEL 
1452524_548502918568782_215466384_n.jpg

REAL
1478951_545552485530492_2081714375_n.jpg

REEL 
1382153_533105456766177_1611941021_n.jpg

AAAW LOVE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEELING :D:)

Guest branwen

Ah, the kiss again. Minshin shippers are so lucky because of that kiss. It can make the thread moving in no time with just a mention of it.  :))

You lot made me watch it again. Here's what I observed so far.

Slow motion cut - @ 0:32 - 0:36, observe PSH's cheeks, the part where LMH's fingers are touching it. Something glistens... Could it be:
a. LMH's hands were sweating during the kiss
b. PSH''s sweat (or drool)  :))
c. Just a reflection of the glass

I didn't mark the time but during the last swooping kiss, you can hear the sound of their lips separating. I don't know how to describe it. It's like a lip sucking kiss sound.  :P

Well, that's what I learned for today. Just sharing my notes. :D

Oh, welcome to newcomers @tafannum98 @mhiz and everyone I've missed. I haven't backread a lot yet. :x

Guest minshin8

I wonder if they were still filming.. if not LMH must be very protective of his GIRL :) Don't worry Oppa, our baby girl has eyes only for you :\">
62454_509706349115106_129889226_n.jpg

crazybees4 said:

If they did develop a really special feeling, I will pray for them to visit this thread one day.  I am sure our pure goodwill we all have for them will help them advance their feeling without fear.  I wish they know their answer “What kind of crown they decide to wear? “  …. Wealth ? Fame ? or LOVE ?.....

Good night my dear Chingu till we meet again :x

Love you all 

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

LMH's finale episode (24ep)of Good Day will air on 26th February .I hope we will get to see some BTS with MinShin until then =P~

urpyi said: Wow big news:

Chanyoung's dad is getting married!!! Secretary kim from "The Heirs" Drama getting married!!! OMG Plus his going to be dad. He and Shim Yi Young will go from an onscreen married couple on "A Hundred year's Inheritance" to married in real life on February 28 in addition to soon becoming parents!!! Because Shim Yi Young is 15 weeks pregnant. 

Wedding preparations are well underway as Choi Won Young proposed to Shim Yi Young with an engagement ring and letter back in December and the couple's families have already met. They'll tie the knot at Walkerhill COEX convention Center in Gangnam on February 28.

Congrats to the new couple.

[*spoiler]choi-won-young-shim-yi-young_1389854434_[*/spoiler]

Archived