[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

OMG!!! How can I forget their third kid.   Thx to @IsabelinaD to remind me...  hahaha

KT-ESsbaby_zps4fa8e4d0.jpg
Cr. Heir Soompi

MinShin  Go HoneyMoon after getting married again...
Park-Shin-Hye-And-Lee-Min-Ho-At-Incheon-Airport-park-shin-hye-35657758-600-900.jpg
Cr. as tagged

You guys can do it again and again....   I want to see lots of cute babies...  =)) =)) =))   (Delulu + Pervert: Activated  hahaha)
tumblr_mx3tpdbJXp1qdcel5o4_250.gif
Cr. as tagged

PS. Let her sleep just a bit more would be good...
=)) =))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightforyou

lovejasmine said: good night minshiners....!!!
Happy 505 pages...
I'm so proud about it...
when I watched SBS best couple video,,, I found "SOMETHING".. I don't know,,,it has shared before or not...So I will share this gif...<
When I saw this pict,,, I thought:
"Wah I'm sure LMH had fell in love to this girl...
How can he stare like that to her if there is NOTHING...."

wah...
I can't stop my crazy thought guys...
Hahaaha

Sorry for my poor English...

:D

Guest almontel

lela6130 said:
I loves how she brings out the best in him. This is something that I have never seen in Lee Min Ho for the past few years. I also love the way he stares at Shin Hye during her speech because he really seemed so proud of her. I've also noticed how he always looked at Shin Hye first before saying his speech like he's looking for some sorts of encouragement and inspiration trough her. I really hope he can achieve happiness and experienced true love like he always said nowadays. He really should seize the moment and grab the opportunity in his young age. I know he's already in love right now and I truly thanked Park Shin Hye for making him the happiest person these days.:x

Guest lightforyou

Goodnight everyone I-) and also GOOD BUY :-< otokkkkeee?! Tomorrow will be the day to go back to school so I'll wish everyone a million and thousands good nights and mornings and afternoons because I won't be here anymore even lurking is not allowed so maybe in the weekends :-/ either way please slow down a little so that I can keep up :P ANIOUNG CHINGUES :-* :\">

lightforyou said: Goodnight everyone I-) and also GOOD BUY :-< otokkkkeee?! Tomorrow will be the day to go back to school so I'll wish everyone a million and thousands good nights and mornings and afternoons because I won't be here anymore even lurking is not allowed so maybe in the weekends :-/ either way please slow down a little so that I can keep up :P ANIOUNG CHINGUES :-* :\">

dee89 said: lightforyou said: Goodnight everyone I-) and also GOOD BUY :-< otokkkkeee?! Tomorrow will be the day to go back to school so I'll wish everyone a million and thousands good nights and mornings and afternoons because I won't be here anymore even lurking is not allowed so maybe in the weekends :-/ either way please slow down a little so that I can keep up :P ANIOUNG CHINGUES :-* :\">

Thank you for all the lovely messages you guys left for me about my blog, I'm also very thankful that the blog is so well-loved by many international fans, it gives me motivation to keep up with the blog!

While watching the award show and making things for my blog, there are many things I noticed, urgh so so many things, since I have to look through every details, while working on the gifs, I literally see every single frames, and even though the captures might be blurry, you can't deny the glee that is just glowing from these two's faces, especially Minho, and I did caught Shinhye trying to correct herself while looking Minho, whether it's to look away from him after her face was caught on camera, or suppressing the smile that was forming on her face while listening to him talk onstage.

tumblr_myt0yfmktu1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_myt6pocENS1siqvhio2_250.gif

I caught it, and I so so so want to show the screencaps but as my blog is a blog for the drama as a whole, there's only so much I can post, it's not an appropriate place for me to be flat out shipping them hahaha so I'm thankful for this thread! I'm sure I will be dropping in once in a while to show you guys what I found and maybe you can further discuss it hahaha

Here is the part where Lee Hwi Jae (the wind to my ship) asked Minho and Shinhye about the "Best Couple" award and whether they sat far across from each other on purpose. I can't help but notice the glow in his eyes when he looked at her, his body language, as if he refused to look away.

So many people in the room and it's like she's the only one who existed.

tumblr_mywdqqEPb11siqvhio4_1280.png

tumblr_mywdqqEPb11siqvhio3_1280.png

The interview has ended and he couldn't look away, JinHyuk is also looking at Shinhye yet there's something different away the way Minho gazed at her.

tumblr_mywdqqEPb11siqvhio2_1280.png

It's Shinhye's turn to talk and although others have looked away, he's still there.

tumblr_mywdqqEPb11siqvhio1_1280.png

hehe

tumblr_mywdqqEPb11siqvhio5_1280.png

And here is a series of screencaps when they were called, the only thing he did, smiled from ear to ear, I mean he never closed his mouth haha the only thing he had his eyes out for are her hands and her eyes. Dude

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio1_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio7_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio2_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio3_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio4_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio8_1280.png

tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio5_1280.png
tumblr_mywdriYzEN1siqvhio9_1280.png
You can photoshop a lot of things but not emotions, although the screencaps are blurry and shaky, there are so many distractions going on in the background, their happiness shines through and I think that's one of the reason why I held the TanxEunsang couple so dear to my heart while watching the drama. And to see that even off-screen, that spark didn't go away, really intrigue me. I'm thankful for this thread so I can vent all this out.

That is all ^^ I'd love to hear what you guys think~!

- Vi

galapagostort said: LorenHaze said: TerryG said: LorenHaze said:

Enonane1 .

said:

Sure is cold where I am so thought after reading all the not so sure about our MinShin couple comments I would say what I saw and what I think......

I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......
I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....
I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......
He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......
And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......
I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......
I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......
and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????
so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....
I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

pluie said: Can't wait to see Lee Min Ho in my favorite TV Show "Appa Odiga"  :DFancam + Live Performance

credit Liloy Minoz
He was very carried away with those children performance.
@giselle_tw, miss youuu chinguuu. NO! its people like you who inspirit me to stay here, and also my love for MinShin. ^^ Thank you to stay around :)

Guest sheila88

Hi guys! I read someone wanted a FM vid of minshin with a colbie caillet song I don't remember if it's this particular song but I just found this so I wanted to share : it's a really sweet vid 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z-lG4ausnJ0
BTW I realized that I might have seemed schizophrenic these days one moment being sure & the next being doubtful but that's bcoz i'm a serial shipper & I've experienced a lot of disappointments so I tend to be really rational but I've decided to always be positive from now on & keep my doubts for myself, write with my heart & not my brain lol. So I've decided to watch a bunch of vids with LMH & PSH together or with other people & I feel like a new person ;-)
Looking at this video you can see that SH is extremely full of aygo I don't think there's a single guy that has always had platonic feelings for her & I'm wondering that's maybe the reason why her & YH are less close...( in the sense that he's like MH he doesn't have many girl friends so it might be hard to be JUST friends with her). On the other hand LMH is so handsome it breaks my heart how could she resist right?Also I finally gathered some strength & watched a minmin video, it was damn hard I have to say (sorry for the language), I think PMY is a really cute girl & I don't hate her after watching this video which doesn't mean that i'll do it again lol. From what I've seen they have chemistry and they're comfortable with each other but knowing that they actually were together can blur my judgement...when you think of it, if you look at a geunshin or yongshin video for example, if someone tells you that they actually were dating you'll be like of course...it's obvious! Anyways, what I can say is that they were sweet but I don't sense the attraction the way I sense it with minshin. So I hope it's a good sign ;-) and LMH just looks so giddy when he's with SH he's always giggling and well, I never finished city hunter but sometimes he has that look when he looks at her it darkens u know & it feels like he's thinking wow she's really beautiful or whatever can go through a guys mind ;-) & i've never seen him like that with another girl so...

@babybongaholic First of all thank you so much for dropping by and for creating that amazing blog that I always visit, we feel honored that you decided to comment here, even though I know you may be busy and not have the time  please when you find the chance come again :)

I absolutely agree with what you pointed and illustrated with your amazing gifs. I was actually just re-watching again the SBS moments and once again I noticed how happy LMH was, boy was he happy and smiling ALL the time. When announced the best couple winners they were so happy both of them but as you said it seemed like PSH was the only one he was seeing, smiling ear to ear, waiting to hold her hand, I wonder if there's been any couple who received this award be got so happy about it, this makes me think how true and honest they are. Even in the speech they address each other and thank each other, that's the right thing to do of course but the way they do it is so sincere, the way they say thank you to each other is so sweet, I just love how PSH voice softens and gets lower when she says her thank you to her oppa and he's looking into her eyes, so so sweet and the way he smiles there is priceless.

Also did you see how he was spazzing and shaking his leg and biting his lips when PSH answered that she really wanted to win the best couple award, he got so happy by just hearing her say that, why would he react like that if he doesn't have feelings for her?. Also when she mentioned the Romeo and Juliet theme for her dress, he couldn't contain his laughter. These two are going to make me go crazy of cuteness and sweetness :D

Yes, I absolutely agree, you can photoshop a lot of things but not emotions and you can also fake and act a lot of things but not chemistry and what we saw in SBS was beyond words, two  of them feel strongly for each other, maybe even have fallen for each other. I hope they'll go through with it.

Archived