[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

Guest itscreamie

ALL Chunsas MUST WATCH
 To Park Yoochun – You are not alone

cr. chunlovers kites + parkyoochunsgfc
one of the comments at parkyoochunsgfc:
"I’m all choked up
i didn’t realize till this point the depth of the scar that he has. BUT he is such a great person to have been able to use all his pain to turn into an inspiration and driving force for himself and the people around him.
he has such a strong faith to have been able at such a young age chosen to stay on the right path.
he has a solid principle to have strong bond with his family even if it seems that all the odds were against them
thanks for posting this. day after day I’m learning more and more about him and the wonderful person that he is. learning more about how life should be from the eyes of such a young man.
I’m humbled by what i’m seeing thru him, and very proud to be one of his fan. It gave a deeper meaning for loving him.
YES Micky,YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO BE ALONE. we will always be here with you." -babydoc45

lemme hug you pyc baby.. Congratulations! :x

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itscreamie

All fans gathered infront of Yoochun to take pics of him~ and he just sit there quietly 
tumblr_mmjet5ZFAh1qi86lto1_500.jpg
cr. jyjyoochun

[Eng Sub] Special Report (JTBC) – Park Yoochun at 49th Baeksang Arts Awards 2013

Although it's raining, the red carpet is still crowded with fans, even from overseas.
"We are from Japan" "We like Yoochun""I am from China" "oppa, I love you, fighting"
MC: Which is the male actor that you want to see most?"Kim So Hyun: Me?Kim So Hyung: Yoochun oppa ... keke
The star that makes them shows their enthusiasm .... Who is the hero that walks gracefully?  The actor Park YoochunOverseas fans "Yoochun, we love you"
Jang Dong-Hyuk: I really got a shock. Still puzzled why there are loud cheers and is by far the loudestPark Yoochun: (shy) Thank youJang Dong-Hyuk:  Look at that side, even the Japanese fans are hereJang Dong-Hyuk: Do you expect to clinch the Popularity award today?Park Yoochun: (hesitate) hmm ... I will be very happy if I can receive the awardJang Dong-Hyuk:  With this level of cheers, you should be receiving the awardPark Yoochun: (hesitate) The award is by voting? It is not the same like these cheers. So don't know what the outcome is 
Although he is humble, he is again awarded with the popularity awardYou do not need to be humble anymore! The popularity has been proven, be it at the web or reality, you are the most popular.
== translated by flossie ==subbed by : tarwen

Guest itscreamie

JYJ Yoochun-Girls Generation Yuri Win 'Popularity Choice' At Prestigious 2013 Paeksang Awards

JYJ’s Yoochun and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri both took home a Popular TV Star trophy at 2013 Paeksang Arts Awards. Park Shin Hye and Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan also received the honor in the film category of the award ceremony.

Yoochun spoke at the podium upon receiving the award: “I am so thankful for such an award. I will work hard and enjoy the learning process and hopefully stand here again next year.”

Kim Dong Wan also stated, “I am incredibly grateful. I lack in so many aspects as an actor but I am honored to be given an award like this. Especially for a singer-turned-actor like myself, awards mean a huge deal. I will continue to work hard as an actor and a singer as Shinhwa returns to the stage next week.”

Park Shin Hye, who received the Popular Movie Star award for three straight years, shared her thoughts: “I think a lot of the popularity was from the movie ‘Miracle in Cell no. 7.’ This is a great honor and I have nothing else to say but thanks to all my fans. Last year was a year of learning and I am extremely happy to receive an award on top of everything I learned. Thank you.”

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri was unable to attend the ceremony.

Credits: Kpopstarz

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest itscreamie

imagelala chunface cr. sandals6002

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Eng sub] Yuchun Baeksang talked about fans and styling 

Credit: naicha kun

Archived