[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

PYC Fanmeeting in China
Chengdu

B9zgdYLCIAAWQRp.jpg

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour in China~LovingYU http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;" [WEIBO] 150215 Park Yuchun Weibo Update: Selca with fans at ‘Loving YU’ fanmeeting in Chengdu February 15, 2015 · rilanna
Cheng du FM !! photo 005X2xlvgw1epa464w128j31kw0w0am0.jpg photo 005X2xlvgw1epa468zcdoj31kw0w0wqv.jpg photo 005X2xlvgw1epa46bnrzyj31kw0w0ama.jpg photo 005X2xlvgw1epa464rktlj30jo0d3djf.jpg
Source: Yuchun’s official Weibo – 朴有天_Official
Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/16- 2/22/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-21716-22215.html?spref=tw

Park Yoo-Chun, in Chengtu on Valentine’s Day

2015/02/15(Sun) 22:26 13303_1.jpg
The singer Park Yoo-Chun heated up Chengtu on Valentine’s Day. C-Jes Entertainment noticed, “On 14th Park Yoo-Chun had a fan meeting ‘2015 Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour Loving YU in China’ at China University of Science and Technology in Chengtu. Park Yoo-Chun had warm talks and surprising event with fans, and gave roses bouquet that he made by himself. He presented unforgettable sweet memory of Valentine’s Day to fans.” Park Yoo-Chun had the event to draw caricature of him, and reminding memories for 10 years.
Park Yoo-Chun said, “I hope this day became happy Valentine’s Day, to remember as good memories. I reminded my first intention and passion by your love. I will try to get closer to you. I love you.” Meanwhile, Park Yoo-Chun will keep the fan meeting in Shanghai on March 1st.

Innolife

Video PYC fm in Chengdu: Q & A with English subs

Via Hyeri Haylee
More here:  JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun Fanmeeting Tour in China~LovingYU http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Park Yoo-chun: "I'm only thirty", "I want to be an actor"

2015/02/16 photo565357.jpg 
Park Yoo-chun's 2014 was more competitive than anyone else's.
He's 10 years into showbiz but last year was hotter than ever. He took home various rookie awards for the movie "Haemoo" which was his first movie debut.
Thanks to that, he's one of the most anticipated actors of this year. A survey conducted last year about the best Korean movies resulted in his name being the most anticipated actor of 2015.
We met Park Yoo-chun prior to the Seol holidays. Everyone thinks about age when the year changes. Park Yoo-chun wasn't an exception. He talked about 'age' first.
"I am at an imprecise and ambiguous age. If I had been older when I received the awards it wouldn't have been this awkward. It's not always a great feeling getting an award in front of all your seniors. It's embarrassing".

fullsizephoto565358.jpg
Park Yoo-chun reached the Grand Slam with the rookie award presented to him by the Korean Film Journalist Association. However, he says, "I don't think I did so well. I still ache at the thought of 'Haemoo'".
"I'm reading a book that speaks my heart, it's called 'I'm Only Thirty'".
"I realize the meaning of a normal life. I was having drinks with a close staff friend of mine and overheard the table next to us talking about 'age'. I realized then that I was in my 30s now".
His passion for acting is great. He also thinks the chance for him to really make an impact on his name is through acting. He said the following when he won the "Best Movie Award"; "I wanted to be known as Park Yoo-chun and not Micky Yoo-chun from the group TVXQ. I was being greedy. Many people have helped me to be where I am today and I am going to work harder to make sure I am worthy of the name 'actor'.
Receiving awards reminds him of the first time he started acting.
"I started acting in 2010 with the drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and a close friend of mine said I am going to want to act more the more I do it. I didn't know what that meant but now I do. I love the feeling I get when I'm acting".
For Park Yoo-chun who's all over the world as a singer when he's not acting, a holiday is overrated. He's been at it for over 10 years but compared to the hectic life he spent in 2014, this is a 'pleasurable' time for him right now.
"I watch movies at home, read some scripts and eat. That's all I do. I feel nervous in thinking I should be preparing for something or plan out for the future but it's not easy. So I let it go. I want to just go with the flow".
His stimulation comes from 'people'. Recently, he met with Kim Yoon-seok and Lee Hee-joon for a recording of the DVD commentary of "Haemoo". He's a people person.
"I was at a ski resort and there's a little bar around there that has LP discs. I wanted to meet the owner. He was wondering when I'd come and I finally had. I was touched by his welcome. It sounded like my father". Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...
Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://dlvr.it/8bKBLP

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/16- 2/22/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-21716-22215.html?spref=tw

Video: PYC Fanmeeting in China (from 0:03-0:50)

Via ARIRANG KPOP

class="content-title" Park Yoochun Talks Turning 30 and His Acting Career in Recent Interview ddangha February 18, 2015 Park Yoochun Talks Turning 30 and His Acting Career in Recent Interview
Actor and singer Park Yoochun of JYJ recently had an interview with media outlet Sports DongA, in which he talked about his age and acting career.
With his critically acclaimed portrayal in the 2014 film “Haemoo,” Park Yoochun won numerous acting awards, including the New Actor award at the Grand Bell Awards and the Blue Dragon Awards.
As he sat down for the interview, he brought up his age the first.
“It’s such an ambiguous and awkward age. It wouldn’t have been so awkward if I won [those awards] at an older age. Receiving an award  standing in front of all my seniors, at a place where everyone has gathered, it wasn’t the best feeling. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.”
Despite the numerous accolades he has received for his work in the film, he said, “I still don’t think I did well,” adding, “when I think of filming that movie, my body starts to ache.”
The book he is currently reading also reflected his thoughts on his age: “I’m Only 30.” On the book, he said, “When you read it, you realize the meaning of the normal things in life. Not so long ago, I was out drinking with a close staff member and overheard the table beside us talking about their age. Then I realized, ‘Ah, I’m also going to be in my 30′s soon.’”
He continued to show his honest passion for acting. “When I started shooting ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ in 2010, a close friend of mine told me that when you continue acting, you will start to want to act more. I didn’t understand it back then, but now I get it. I like that momentary, electrifying feeling you get when you act.”

soompi.com/2015/02/18/park-yoochun-talks-turning-30-and-his-acting-career-in-recent-interview/ 

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/16- 2/22/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-21716-22215.html?spref=tw

Sea Fog (Fog Across the Sea) trailer
(DVD released soon)

Mpost/韓流 Mpost

class="entry-title"[iNFO] 150220 Park Yuchun in “Fog Across the Sea” Logbook Part.I ‘Official Making DVD’ to be released on April 16th February 19, 2015 · rilanna

[JYJ3 Note: ‘Fog Across The Ocean’ is the Japanese title of ‘Haemoo/Sea Fog’]

photo 81zhGFnU-L._SL1500_.jpg

Title: パク・ユチョン in 海にかかる霧 航海日誌 Part.I〈公式メイキングDVD〉(初回限定生産)
Park Yuchun in “Fog Across the Sea” Logbook Part.I 〈Official Making DVD〉(Limited Edition)

Price: ¥ 4,320

Product Details:
Language: Korean
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region 2
Number of Disc(s): 1
Release Date: April 16, 2015

Short Product Description:
The making video collection set that approaches from the other side of Park Yuchun in his long-awaited, full-scale screen debut!

Contents included:
About 80 minutes
・Making collection set (Making 1&2)
・Interview collection set (Interview 1&2、Character Introductions)
Staff: Bong Joon-ho, Shim Sung-bo
Cast: Park Yuchun、Kim Yoon-seok、 Han Yeri & others
・Promotion (VIP premiere、stage greeting & etc.)
・Highlight video
・Preview/trailer

Bonus Item(s) enclosed:
Postcard set

Source: Amazon.co.jp
Info Credit & Shared by: JYJ3

List of Online Stores that are taking pre-orders:
Amazon (JP)
Tower Records (JP)
HMV
TSUTAYA online
7net
Lawson Goods

class="entry-title" [NEWS] 150219 SNS ISSUE: Park Yuchun in TOP 10 Popularity Ranking of Korean Actors in Japan February 20, 2015 · rilanna Park Si-hoo, Park Yuchun, Ji Hyun-woo, Lee Minho, Lee Seung-gi, Yu Ah-In, Song Joong-ki, Yoon Eun-hye, Jo In-sung, and Han Ji-min forms the Top 10 Korean actors and actresses who Japanese people loves, in today’s present Hallyu star ranking of the Korean Wave where voting aimed at Japanese people is in progress. Park Si-hoo, Park Yuchun, Ji Hyun-woo, Lee Minho, Lee Seung-gi, Yu Ah-In, Song Joong-ki, Yoon Eun-hye, Jo In-sung, and Han Ji-min forms the Top 10 currently on February 19 in a vote ballot that is conducted constantly on the Korean Wave; and followed by Park Yuhwan, So Ji-sub, Park Min-young, Park Ha-sun, Jung Il-woo, Jo Hyun-jae, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jae-hoon, Bae Soo-bin, Lee Jin-wook recording from 11th to 20th place.

Embedded image permalink
The popularity ranking of these actors and actresses can be found in answer to popularity ranking of dramas. Looking at the ranking of Korean dramas conducted on the Korean Wave; they are Cheongdam-dong Alice, Prosecutor Princess, Boys over Flowers, Heirs, City Hunter, Full House, etc. The popularity of a drama pulls up the popularity of its actor, or actress. Source: Top Star News   Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3   Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" [NEWS] 150220 MBC News ‘Entertainment Today': The Next-Generation Hallyu Star of ‘Chinese-speaking countries’ is?…Local Media Attention February 20, 2015 · rilanna   photo 3653337_14782.png
The three men –actors Choi Jin-hyuk, Ji Chang-wook, and Park Yuchun– are emerging as the next-generation Hallyu stars in China. […]
Group JYJ Park Yuchun’s popularity in China is also enormous. He has proven great interest in receiving a barrage of questions from fans and the media about him hoping to enter into the Chinese market at Park Yuchun’s fanmeeting held in China recently. Source: iMBC   Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" [OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150221 Reporter Yoo Sukyung shares a photo with Yuchun February 20, 2015 · rilanna [PHOTO]
#박유천#jyj#해무#인터뷰
사람 냄새 나는 쿨가이
instagram.com/p/zVKCaEiRlJ/ [TRANS]
#ParkYuchun #jyj #Haemoo #interview
Cool Guy who smells human
[ALT TRANS]
#ParkYuchun #jyj #Haemoo #interview
Humane Cool Guy

Embedded image permalink
Source: sukyungyoo
Translated by:
rilanna of JYJ3
 Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" [sCHEDULE] 150225 C-JeS Schedule Update: Park Yuchun will attend 2015 Max Movie’s Best Film Awards February 24, 2015 · rilanna photo 150225cjesschedule.png [iNFO] Park Yuchun will attend Max Movie’s “2015 Best Film Awards” ceremony
at nest hotel Incheon at 6 pm KST on February 26
Red Carpet is at 5 pm KST

Source: C-JeS   Shared by: JYJ3
Embedded image permalink

New Directors/New Films Festival by Film Society of Lincoln Center & #MoMA to screen HAEMOO http://newdirectors.org/ 
via mickymong6002 

Embedded image permalink

The poster of Seafog/Haemoo for France Theaters! *In theaters on 1st April #해무 http://www.filmosphere.com/movies/haemoo-sim-seong-bo-2014/  
via mickymong6002

Embedded image permalink

New Directors @NDNF
HAEMOO is a hair-raising nautical thriller by Bong Joon-ho collaborator Shim Sung-bo http://newdirectors.org  #NDNF 

Embedded image permalink

Haemoo
Haemoo | Shim Sung-bo
South Korea | 2014 | 111 min.

First-time director Shim Sung-bo distills a gripping drama from a real-life incident and delivers a gritty, brooding spectacle of life and death on the high seas. This tense, hair-raising nautical thriller was produced by Bong Joon-ho—whose second feature, Memories of Murder, was written by Shim.
NEW DIRECTORS

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/23-3/1/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jyj-news-week-of-223-3115.html?spref=tw

class="content-title" Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Confirmed to Star in New SBS Drama yuryunj February 26, 2015 Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Confirmed to Star in New SBS DramaIt is finally confirmed.
After many talks of who will be cast for the new drama “Sensory Couple” (working title), it was reported on February 27 that Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung are confirmed to star in the new SBS drama. Because miss A‘s Suzy turned down the role to now be played by Shin Se Kyung, many were curious as to who will be confirmed for the drama.
The work is originally a webtoon titled “Girl Who Sees Smell.” The drama will be about a woman who miraculously survives an accident called “The Bar Code Murder Case” and a man who loses his sister in the same accident. After the accident, the woman suffers memory loss but becomes extrasensory.
Park Yoochun plays a character that goes into a coma after the murder case. Although he wakes up in three days, he loses senses such as smelling, tasting. and is unable to feel pain.
Meanwhile, the filming of the drama will start next week, and it will be aired on April.
Soompi

JYJ Yuchun makes a TV comeback on SBS New Wed/Thu drama in April starring with Se Kyung Shin http://facebook.com/CJESJYJ 
via  Dedication(JYJ ONLY)@WidM_Info

Embedded image permalink 
Broadcast starts on April 1st...

Loving YU fanmeeting in Shanghai

Live Tweets/Pics
from
KWy2eASN_normal.jpeg YoochunRocksMyWorld @Y_S_H_I 

other Pics/Vids as tagged
Question board...let's pray my q's get picked ��

Embedded image permalink

Gosh so so so gorgeous!!!!! I love yu Yuchun!!!!!!!! 

Embedded image permalink

Videos

Via Thereis sky

Loving Yu awards! 

Embedded image permalink

B_BpLJkUwAAbQiN.jpg
B_BpLEVU8AErqHF.jpg

B_B3g-aUsAEqOHA.jpg

bb was laughing how his butt was drawn by this fan!!! 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
LOL...as tagged

Embedded image permalink

Making paper lanterns

B_BYuMGUwAAqyWk.jpg

B_BYvClUwAET1OO.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
as tagged

Video

10 Years Micky Tube
Fairy Tale

Micky Tube

Embedded image permalink
as tagged
I love YU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ��

Embedded image permalink

Complete recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun FM Tour in China~LovingYU (Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Park Yoo-Chun ‘Sensory Couple’ “I am expecting the meeting with the writer of ‘Rooftop Prince”

2015/03/02(Mon) 20:46 13517_1.jpg
Park Yoo-Chun showed expectation about ‘Sensory Couple’, his next work, at the fan meeting in Shanghai.
Park Yoo-Chun expressed his feeling about ‘Sensory Couple’ at ‘2015 Park Yoo-Chun fanmeeting tour Loving You IN China’ held at Shanghai Big Stage in China, on 1st. Park Yoo-Chun decided to appear at SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Sensory Couple’. ‘Sensory Couple’ is the new work of the writer Lee Hee-Myung, who worked with Park Yoo-Chun at ‘Rooftop Prince’.
Park Yoo-Chun said, “Lately I read the script, and the characters are interesting and the story is fun. I am expecting the meeting with Lee Hee-Myung writer, and I will take the shooting pleasantly.”
This day Park Yoo-Chun made fan service for Chinese fans at the fan meeting in Shanghai. By ‘Fairy Tale’ the Chinese song and ‘Ten Year’ by the artist in Hong Kong, he sent his heart to Chinese fans.
Meanwhile Park Yoo-Chun will meet viewers by ‘Sensory Couple’ which will be aired on April. [Photo=C-Jes Entertainment]

Innolife
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="text-align: left;"  

Full Fancam~ LovingYU in Shanghai

via  healing cho

Complete recap of LOVING YU in China here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park Yuchun FM Tour in China~LovingYU (Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/02/park-yuchun-fanmeeting-tour-in.html?spref=tw

Eye Candy: 10 male idols who make killer action heroes

March 3, 2015 @ 7:10 pm
To be a good action hero for a drama or film, you have to have the talent (obviously) and the look. A majority of idols may want to cross over into acting, but who among them has the handsome face, the tough attitude, and them chiseled abs and muscles, to make the perfect action hero? 

Here are our guesses. Take a look

Yoochun

Jaejoong_1425426852_yoochun.jpg

Jaejoong_1425427645_yoochun2.jpg
Complete article here: Eye Candy: 10 male idols who make killer action heroes http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/eye-candy-10-male-idols-who-make-killer-action-heroes via @allkpop

Sensory Couple...Script reading

B_QuLyvVAAA6zUu.jpg

B_QuMoMUsAEz1Pq.jpg

B_QuM8ZVEAIXqU-.jpg

B_QuL80U4AEO5GY.jpg

150304 Dinner after script reading #SensoryCouple #Yuchun [chirotakam] [/ cp]
via @fourc_pyc

kkotphoto
instagram.com/p/zzgtWSEBrh/?modal=true  
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" #star#김재윤#김재윤포토#스튜디오#studioz#zstudio#studio#인물사진#프로필#profile#연예인#entertainer#celebrity#personal photo
#화보#배우#actor#korea#탑#top#믹키유천#明星#박유천#유천#jyj#

Embedded image permalink

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/2-3/8/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/03/jyj-news-week-of-32-382015.html?spref=tw

class="titleNews"JYJ Members to Carry Out Individual Activities for Time Being 2015.03.05 16:29 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah  
Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Attention has been gathering on JYJ’s activities since Kim Jae Joong’s enlistment date has been confirmed.

On March 4, C-JeS Entertainment made an announcement on Kim Jae Joong enlisting in the army on March 31.

The agency rep revealed, “Kim Jae Joong feels responsible to fulfill his military duty as many people have been showing their interest and has been trying to enjoy his time left with his family and fans.”

Kim Jae Joong debuted in 2004 as a member of TVXQ and has been promoting as JYJ along with Park Yoo Chun and Kim Junsu since 2010.

JYJ Members to Carry Out Individual Activities for Time Being
JYJ halted group activities since it wrapped up the dome tour in Japan at the end of 2014. With Kim Jae Joong enlisting in the army, JYJ will not be promoting as a group for awhile.

Apart from Kim Jae Joong enlisting in the army, Kim Junsu made his comeback with the third solo album Flower while Park Yoo Chun is preparing to star in SBS’ new drama Sensory Couple.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong will be meeting with his fans before he joins the army through 2015 Kim Jae Joong Concert in Seoul ‘The Beginning of the End’ taking place on March 28 and 29 at Korea University’s Hwajung Gymnasium.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

mwave

Archived