[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140312 A woman taken into custody after blackmailing JYJ’s Yoochun with the contents of a phone she allegedly foundMarch 11, 2014 · pvtse

photo JYJ-Yoochun_1394582402_af_org.jpg

It’s been reported that a woman, who has been blackmailing JYJ‘s Yoochun, has been taken into custody.

Earlier today, a report had surfaced stating a male idol-turned-actor had been receiving threats from a woman in her thirties, ‘A’. ‘A’ happened to pick up a phone that turned out to belong to this idol-turned-actor’s former girlfriend. In the phone, there were texts as well as photos of the two.

With the phone in hand, she had requested the idol/actor hand over 50 milliion KRW (~47,000 USD). The idol/actor and agency offered her 1 million KRW (~940 USD) instead as a compensation fee for finding the phone. However ‘A’ refused the offer and later demanded 100 million KRW (~94,000 USD).

Unable to withstand the blackmail, the idol-turned-actor reported ‘A” to the police, and the police arrested her at a cafe in Gangnam recently.

After this report surfaced, more reports came out to reveal that this idol-turned-actor is JYJ’s Yoochun. The Seoul Gangnam Police stated, “We have arrested ‘A’, who had been threatening to spread the texts and photos on the internet if Park Yoochun, his manager, and agency did not hand over 100 million KRW.”

C-JeS also released a statement to clear up the situation, of which a portion of it read, “Ms. Park extracted personal information from a cell phone that she acquired, and when she spotted Yoochun in the phone, she had demanded 100 million KRW to not spread the info in the phone to a media outlet or online… As there is nothing to hide and her crime is severe, we requested an investigation. As Ms. Park had demanded a large sum of money, she was arrested and the case has been already transferred to the prosecution.”

Credit: allkpopShared by: JYJ3

Note: other Korean news outlets have reported the perpetrator’s name as ‘Ms. Kim’, not ‘Ms. Park’.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140312 C-JeS Entertainment’s official statement regarding blackmail incident against Park YoochunMarch 11, 2014 · pvtse

photo 30000359716.jpg

Hello, this is CJES Entertainment.

Today, some media outlets reported that A, who threatened to reveal the contents of Park Yoochun’s acquaintance, was detained. The following is our official stance:

A found B’s cell phone in the later days of February and extracted the contents of B’s cell phone. Once she found Park Yoochun in the phone, she threatened to sell the contents to media outlets or leak the photos online, and demanded 100 million KRW.

We, Park Yoochun’s agency, believe that the illegal use of contents within the lost cell phone without permission is a terrible crime. We have no reason to hide the contents of the lost cell phone and for these reasons, we immediately asked for the cooperation of investigative agencies. A was detained immediately for prosecution as the amount she requested, 100 million KRW, is a large amount.

Park Yoochun is not the owner of the cell phone and is unrelated to this incident. He was focused on his filming activities at the time and does not know the exact details of this incident.

The suspect of this incident tried to infringe on people’s private lives and we ask that media outlets who are helping her spread her crime to stop releasing ambiguous reports.

If false and baseless articles or articles that infringe on people’s private lives are released, we would like to state that we will have no choice but to take legal measures and ask for your cooperation.

Source: SBS funE via NateTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

http://youtu.be/kZH8HRf-8AMCr: uploader

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"SHIN YONG JAE (OF 4MEN) – LOVE YOU, ERASE YOU, CRY AGAIN (널 사랑한다, 지운다, 또 운다)  class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"THREE DAYS OST

I guess my heart called out to you
I guess I’m having a hard time, tears keep rising
I don’t know why I’m so sad
I’m crying like a fool, tears are coming

With a gaunt face, I look for you all day
I guess I really can’t go on if it’s not you

I love you, I’m erasing you, erasing you and I’m crying again
I keep thinking about you, I have so many tears
A day is passing, I’m emptying, I’m emptying you out
You, you, you, another day is passing like this

I want to see you even if it’s in my dreams so I close my eyes
As I draw you out, I am crying alone

You, you, you

In my bursting heart, in this crazily painful love
How am I supposed to live? I’m calling you out

You, you, you, another day is passing like this

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[LINE] 140312 JYJ Line Update: Yoochun’s ‘Three Days’ ScriptMarch 12, 2014 · rilanna

1394626028745.jpeg~original

1394626050843.jpeg~original

{JYJ KR LINE, 9:41 PM KST}오늘도 쓰리데이즈 밤샘 촬영을 준비 하는 한태경 ^^

[TRANS]Han Taekyung who is preparing for Three Days overnight shooting today too ^^

{JYJ KR LINE, 9:44 PM KST}촬영이 없을 때 대본을 놓지 않는 유천.. 대본이 손때 묻어 까맣고 모서리는 닳아 있습니다..오늘 밤 10시 3days 3회 많은 기대 부탁드려요!!!

[TRANS]Yoochun who is not without the script even when there is no filming.. the script is blackened by my hand and corner worn out..Tonight 10 o’clock 3days episode 3, please anticipate it lots!!!

Source: JYJ Naver LineTranslated by: @chloe6002Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140312 Park Yoochun’s Autograph for SBS ‘Three Days’ Promotion EventMarch 12, 2014 · rilanna

Note: This is the ‘Three Days’ promotion event that SBS tweeted about last month, shared here

20140312_182022.jpg~original

20140312_182013.jpg~original

Credit: 하늘가득유천 via DC PYC GallShared by: JYJ3

3Days Episode 3
Tae Kyung and Bo Won focus...Fantastic action scenes right off the bat!Intense...heart pounding...Kyahhhhh!!!!!!!!
BoWon!!!

BoWon!!!

Han TaeKyung!!!

Han TaeKyung!!!

[GIF] #Yoochun3Days episode 3! Yoochun's driving skills! DAEBAK!! (puzu)

[GIF] #Yoochun3Days episode 3! Yoochun's driving skills! DAEBAK!!
(puzu)

Runnnnnn.....

Runnnnnn.....

Whoaahhhhhh.....Amazing!

Whoaahhhhhh.....Amazing!

Runaway couple...

'Lucky to be alive' couple...

Scaps by me.

Gif as tagged

More...3Days Episode 3HTK and YBW focus...plus more...
Real soju??? LOL

Real soju??? LOL

♥♥ #Yoochun3Days
Of course, we get an 'eating scene'...loving BoWon's spunk.

Of course, we get an 'eating scene'...loving BoWon's spunk.

[GIF] Yoochun drinking and eating an egg in his car! So cute when he stuff that egg into his mouth♡ #Yoochun3Days

[GIF] Yoochun drinking and eating an egg in his car! So cute when he stuff that egg into his mouth♡ 

BoWon's 'drunk prisoner'

BoWon's 'drunk prisoner'....sorry, too blurry...Was watching in HD but taking scaps from IPad and the scenes move so fast!!! LOL

Don't be too rough...

Don't be too rough...

These scenes are after BW learned that HTK is a suspect on the run (remember, she just thought he was investigating his father's death)...

843324362.jpg?1394631247843324372.jpg?1394631249Oh...

Oh...

Don't mind that hand on my mouth...jus' sayin'

Don't mind that hand on my mouth...jus' sayin'

Don't....

Don't....

And he did...ahhhhh

And he did...ahhhhh

843324355.jpg?1394631245HTK with some moves to make YBW pass out...Yikes...I'm sure he wants to Not get her involved any longer...Too dangerous...but he doesn't know our plucky and stubborn BoWon very well yet...wink wink...
YBW <span class=This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.YBW :(I like this plucky BoWon...Discovering important links to the case...

I like this plucky BoWon...Discovering important links to the case...

She is persistent...Going a bit separately right now...but these couple will meet again...

Wha??? A meeting of minds...

Wha??? A meeting of minds...Part of the puzzle piece...

HTK...getting warmed up planning his next move...

HTK...getting warmed up planning his next move...

凛々しい♥ #Yoochun3Days
かわいい(*´ω`*)♥ #Yoochun3DaysRecalling some important convos with the President...part of the puzzle piece...
Handsome Park Yoochun...I meant Han TaeKyung Handsome Park Yoochun...I meant Han TaeKyung <span class=

#Yoochun3Days
Kyahhhhhhhh....Cannot wait for the next episode...Scaps by me.Gif by owner on twitter

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"If you haven't seen the episode yet... Don't scroll down... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140312 Netizens’ Reactions to ‘Three Days’ Episode 3March 12, 2014 · pvtse

Note: this post contains spoilers!

Episode 3

photo 1394630038481_59_20140312221602.jpg

Three Days’ Park Yoochun – Park Ha Sun, a suspicious man who attacked them finally diedXportsNews via Naver

1. (+890, -88) Mon-Tue is God’s Gift, Wed-Thu is Three Days.
2. (+668, -7) I thought she already went out when the door was shut, but she squatted down and peeped at Jang Hyun Sung.. I got goosebumps…
3. (+543, -20) But what’s strange is that small car wrecking a large truck, how interesting.
4. (+497, -33) Ah so exciting. If Yoochun could be cleared of false accusation…ㅠ
5. (+312, -25) I wanted to watch the original broadcast but I was too late.
6. (+198, -2) F**k, when So Yi Hyun was under the bed and Jang Hyun Sung was in front of her I almost wet my pants, goooosebumps;;;;

photo 201403122217770519_53205e9c787d4.jpg

‘Three Days’ the culprit who killed Park Yoochun’s father died… Tension ↑OSEN via Nate

1. (+329, -8) Aish she was crawling under the desk, but then she looked up at him, chilling……
2. (+284, -7) When So Yi Hyung was hiding under the desk, I thought it was a horror film……
3. (+260, -6) Wah the chief bodyguard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart almost dropped.
4. (+29, -0) Ah f**k so f**kin’ scary!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So Yi Hyun what to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ.

photo 201403122254779634_5320674dcac33_59_20140312225602.jpg

‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun found the clue about the shooting of the PresidentOSEN via Naver

1. (+1, 033, -25) Freakin’ fun!!!!! I was watching alone and I freaked out.. Junwoo’s father……
2. (+962, -16) The last scene of Jang Hyun Sung.. Goosebumps..
3. (+901, -17) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got goosebumps all over me at the last sceneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why didn’t she escape instead of crouching down and looking at Junwoo’s fatherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. (+653, -22) The story is brilliant.. *shudders* Reversal over and over again, the best.
5. (+599, -19) Repeated plot twist in reverse..! Action along with scary thrill, no words needed for the actors’ acting skills.. Three Days is fun.
6. (+268, -7) Totally exciting. When I saw Jang Hyun Sung sitting down and looking right back, I screamed,, Terrifyingㅠ

photo 201403122304260310_1.jpg

‘Three Days’ So Yi Hyun, caught spying on Jang Hyun SungNewsen via Nate

1. (+517, -8) Whoa, I think this was the first time I got scared out of my wits when watching a drama. I don’t get this frightened by horror movies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Hyun Sung was also like this in ‘Ghost’, he deserves roles like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. (+478, -7) I thought Jang Hyun Sung already went out, but in the next scene his eyes met So Yi Hyung’s.. I was seriously horrified……. *shaking*
3. (+454, -10) This scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really gave me a scare ㅋㅋ Suddenly a horror genre in thriller ㅋㅋ Wow.. I screamed looking at the TV ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

3Days Episode 4 preview
From SBSnow
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140313 ‘Three Days’ Episode 4 Text PreviewMarch 12, 2014 · rilanna

Tae Kyung meets special prosecutor Choi Ji Hoon of the special public prosecution team to investigate the stock price manipulation scandals; and he questions Ji Hoon about the scandal and its connection with Confidential Document 98. Meanwhile, Bong Su and the Security Service team know the President’s whereabouts and start tracking from there…

Credit: SBS Three DaysTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Some of my favorite scenes from 3Days Episode3
Well yes he is...Actually, don&#039;t know abt HTK, but PYC said he is...wink wink

Well yes he is...Actually, don't know abt HTK, but PYC said he is...wink wink

Classic Chunface when eating...of course;D

Classic Chunface when eating...of course;D

Loved these scenes...Our hero shows he is not perfect...;)

Loved these scenes...Our hero shows he is not perfect...;)

LOLssssssssssss.......

LOLssssssssssss.......

OMO...my heart skipped alilbit during this scene...JunsuAppa, why so creepy?

OMO...my heart skipped alilbit during this scene...JunsuAppa, why so creepy?

Ahhhhh.....wipes drools...sorry, supposed to be a serious moment. XD

Ahhhhh.....wipes drools...sorry, supposed to be a serious moment. XD

Scaps by me.

3Days Episode 4HTK and YBW focusScaps by me.

Ahhhh and here I thought I had to wait a little bit for TaeBo to be together again...Glad I was wrong!

I will get this shot on HD...love the lips...YCs profile.

I will get this shot on HD...love the lips...YCs profile.

After some intense fight scenes on the train...

Yay BoWon to the rescue!

Yay BoWon to the rescue!

I like this Yoon BoWon...

I like this Yoon BoWon...

Sharing info...good because time is of the essence...

Sharing info...good because time is of the essence...

Yoon BoWon...thanks for believing and helping our Han TaeKyung...

Yoon BoWon...thanks for believing and helping our Han TaeKyung...

Likey TaeBo ;)

Likey TaeBo ;)

Ahhhh the Prez can go on a bus...Figuring out what might have happened to the President...BoWon recalling adjummas telling her about the bus accident...Ahhhh....lots of details (the fog...BW re routing a 'car'...the blackout affecting everything...a white car losing control which affects the bus later on...) which were actually touched upon on Episode one...May have to re watch that again...LOL
#Yoochun3DaysTaeBo planning things out...after BoWon gave TaeKyung a M Limited jacket...LOL 843485566.jpg?1394719413Battle for the President next week...Awesome episode once again...Our TaeBo did not disappoint. Great team work!3Days Fighting!
More from 3Days Episode 4
Fighting Han TaeKyung...Intense bus scenes.
843475821.jpg?1394716293#Yoochun3Days
843477567.jpg?1394716861843477592.jpg?1394716864
843495213.gif?1394722508
843476908.jpg?1394716645843493087.gif?1394721816
843478535.jpg?1394717164
Bonus...BoWon to the rescue...The rest is up to Han TaeKyung....Kyahhhhh!843493115.gif?1394721824Gif by owner on twitterScaps by me and xiakiss and kaojj
More awesome fight Gifs from sixzerozerotwo@SIXZEROZEROTWOhttp://t.co/9TacWoUvsR http://t.co/kQq9aOS0ybhttp://t.co/ReBsYK0bba

@SIXZEROZEROTWO: [GIF] second highlights of EP4. #쓰리데이즈  http://t.co/9TacWoUvsR http://t.co/kQq9aOS0yb http://t.co/ReBsYK0bba"

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"SPOILER ALERT! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140313 ‘Three Days’ Park Yoo Chun & Jang Hyun Sung Look For The PresidentMarch 13, 2014 · pvtse

Note: warning – this post contains spoilers.

photo three-days-park-yoo-chun-jang-hyun-sung-look-for-the-president.jpg

The audiences are curious to find out who would find the president quicker between Park Yoo Chun and Jang Hyun Sung in the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days.”

On the recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days,” which aired on March 13, 2014, Han Tae Kyung, played by actor Park Yoo Chun, and Ham Bong Soo, played by actor Jang Hyun Sung, both investigated the hospital that the president Lee Dong Hwi was hospitalized in. Han Tae Kyung wanted to save the president, and Ham Bong Soo wanted to get rid of him. The president had gotten into an accident while traveling in a car, and was hospitalized because of the accident.

On the day of the accident, Ham Bong Soo shot the president three times in an effort to kill him, but things did not go as he planned. Han Tae Kyung, who knew about Ham Bong Soo’s intent, was trying hard to save the president from being assassinated. On this day’s episode, the president was in a great danger, because the prosecutor’s office has picked the president as the person behind the incident where a submarine exploded in the sea near North Korea.

In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” is an action filled drama about a president who went on a vacation to his summer home, and disappears quickly with the sounds of three gunshots, and people who try to find him. Actors Park Yoo Chun, Song Hyun Joo, Park Ha Sun, So Yi Hyun, Jang Hyun Sung, and Yoon Jae Moon make their appearances in the drama among many others.

‘Three Days’ Lee Jae Yong Uncovers The President’s Past

photo three-days-lee-jae-yong-uncovers-the-president-s-past.jpg

SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” Park Yoo Chun got shocked at Lee Jae Yong’s words.

On the recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days,” which aired on March 13, 2014, Han Tae Kyung, played by actor Park Yoo Chun, investigated the case on the president, and got on the train in which he speculated the president has boarded. When he got to his seat, he was surprised to see the prosecutor Choi Ji Hoon, played by actor Lee Jae Yong, instead of the president.

On this day’s episode, Han Tae Kyung deciphered the codes and headed to the seat number 7 in the train car number 10. He had thought that the president would be sitting in that seat. However, the person who was seated on that seat was not the president but the prosecutor Choi Ji Hoon who is investigating the president’s stock price manipulation case.

Han Tae Kyung asked Choi Ji Hoon, “I am the guard from the blue house. Is this your seat? Have you been in the seat since the train departed?” Choi Ji Hoon then said to Han Tae Kyung, “Are you the person the president sent? I think I have told you before, I am going to investigate this case. Go back and tell your president.” Choi Ji Hoon added, “The president has been trying to stop the results of the investigation from spreading. We will not forgive any interruptions to the investigation anymore.”

Han Tae Kyung told Choi Ji Hoon, “If you are talking about the results of the investigation, are you saying that the president’s stock price manipulation has been proven true? What are you talking about? My own father died because of this document.” Choi Ji Hoon then said, “Your dead father and the president tried to cover their dirty past.”

‘Three Days’ Is Son Hyun Joo The Person Behind Yang Jin Ri Incident?

photo three-days-is-son-hyun-joo-the-person-behind-yang-jin-ri-incident.jpg

Would the president in the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days” be the real man behind the Yang Jin Ri incident?

On the recent episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Three Days,” which aired on March 13, 2014, the president was pointed out as the person behind the Yang Jin Ri incident where a North Korean submarine was found in the South Korean sea. The prosecutor’s office filed and shared a report that said the Yang Jin Ri incident was a work of somebody’s cunning plot, and an illegal activity. The report further shared that the person responsible for the accident was the president Lee Dong Hwi, who then worked as a consultant in the United States. Currently, the president was hospitalized because of a car accident. He said what the news were saying about him was all lies.

Credit: kdramastars 1 3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140313 “Three Days” We Put In $200,000 For Car ChasingMarch 13, 2014 · rilanna

photo three-days-we-put-in-200-000-for-car-chasing.jpg

SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “Three Days” released a block-buster level car chasing scene.

On the 3rd episode of “Three Days” (script Kim Eun Hee, director Shin Kyung Soo, production Golden Sum Pictures) broadcast on March 12th, a large scale car racing was present.

On this episode, the protagonist Han Tae Kyung (played by Park Yoo Chun) was racing and the car behind him, the Jaeshin Telecom car, chased him as they rotated 360 degrees and made an impression on viewers.

After the car chasing, there was a huge noise and a sound of an explosion. According to the staff, there were $200,000 invested for this scene.

After the episode, viewers flooded the community boards and SNS saying, “It’s like a $10 Million drama” “The class is different.” “It deserves to be called a blockbuster drama.”

The production Golden Sum pictures said, “It cannot be re-filmed so we calculated all the variables and carried it out without a single error. Thanks to the airtight preparation, we were able to end filming without an accident. After the filming, there was automatic applause. The viewers had great reviews and we’re happy” they said.

Credit: KdramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

Some more of my favorite scenes and moments in 3Days Episode4Awesome direction...amazing actors...thrilling story...beautiful cinematography...I am glad it reached Number One in the ratings today (for the Wed-Thurs dramas)...
&quot;I want answers damn it!&quot;

"I want answers damn it!"

Yeah...what is this 1998 document? I can&#039;t wait to find out. We feel you HTK!

Yeah...what is this 1998 document? I can't wait to find out. We feel you HTK!

Hmmmm...this cop looks familiar...XD

Hmmmm...this cop looks familiar...XD

Yup, I know her. Hope she&#039;s Not holding a grudge for the quick choke I gave her before.

Yup, I know her. Hope she's Not holding a grudge for the quick choke I gave her before.

Nahhhh...not holding a grudge...BoWon to the rescue!

Nahhhh...not holding a grudge...BoWon to the rescue!

Awesome BoWonnie...

Awesome BoWonnie...

You know I kinda drive like this on a daily basis. Blame California traffic. XD

You know I kinda drive like this on a daily basis. Blame California traffic. XD

Fantastic action sequence here...Oh Yoochunah, you are amazing!

Fantastic action sequence here...Oh Yoochunah, you are amazing!

Nice jacket;)

Nice jacket;)

One of my fave scenes...BoWon wrapping TaeKyung with MLimited jacket;)

One of my fave scenes...BoWon wrapping TaeKyung with MLimited jacket;)

Yup, any touch between these two...Camera zooms in...Likey. Hey we only have a few days!

Yup, any touch between these two...Camera zooms in...Likey. Hey we only have a few days!

Loved these scenes...the President is just a regular person after all...

Loved these scenes...the President is just a regular person after all...

So true...

So true...

Loved this...The president amongst students and adjummas and adjussis...

Loved this...The president amongst students and adjummas and adjussis...

Well yes he is...

Well yes he is...

Love the eye contact communication. No spoken words needed...

Love the eye contact communication. No spoken words needed...

Just loved this end frame...so very exciting...3Days Fighting!

Just loved this end frame...so very exciting...3Days Fighting!

Next week cannot come soon enough...

Scaps by me.

class="entry_title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"EXCLUSIVE: JYJ gearing up for new album, concerts this year class="entry_title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"by Jonathan M. Hicap class="entry_title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"March 14, 2014 class="entry_title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"
class="entry_title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Popular K-pop boy band JYJ (Photo courtesy of C-JeS Entertainment)

Popular K-pop boy band JYJ (Photo courtesy of C-JeS Entertainment)

Popular K-pop boy band JYJ will be quite busy this year with a ramped up list of activities they have lined up.

“Finally, we will bring you a new JYJ album in the second half of this year and, of course, there will be tours for concerts,” JYJ told Bulletin Entertainment.

JYJ members Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu started under boy band TVXQ in 2003. After leaving the group in 2009, they formed JYJ and successfully debuted in April 2010.

Their first worldwide album “The Beginning,” released that same year, grabbed attention with the participation of Kanye West and Rodney Jerkins. The album reached 450,000 in pre-orders in Korea.

The band held showcase tours in Seoul, New York and Hong Kong, with their first concert in Korea in November 2010 attended by 70,000 fans.

Game on

This year, JYJ was appointed honorary ambassador to help promote the 17th Asian Games to be held in Incheon, South Korea in September.

“The Asian Games is the biggest festival of 4.5 billion people across Asia. It is such an honor and pleasure for us to be appointed as the honorary ambassador. We sing the theme song of the Asian Games, ‘Only One,’ and we have been promoting the Incheon Asian Games by showcasing our dances and songs across Asia,” JYJ said.

“The Incheon Asian Games is about putting together sports and fun. As such, this song delivers the message of hope, passion and fun. We are rooting for all those players who have been working out days and nights, so that they can reap good results. They deserve to enjoy the Games… It also tells the audiences to cheer for the players with such passion. Simply put, it is a bright and cheerful song,” they explained.

Along with doing road shows all over Asia to promote the Games, JYJ was originally scheduled to visit and perform in Boracay last November for the Asian Games Centennial Festival. The event was cancelled due to the destruction by Typhoon “Yolanda.”

“We are currently looking for ways to help the victims… It was really regrettable that we could not meet our fans in the Philippines. We heard that they have been waiting for such a long time and we do appreciate (it). We hope to visit the Philippines in the near future, putting up a concert and spending quality time with our JYJ members in Boracay,” the boy band said.

A beach trip would actually be perfect for JYJ because they like to “spend time together riding a jet ski, swimming or watching fish in the sea, (because) it feels like all fatigue and stresses are simply disappearing.”

No more legal tangles

[8á£O¦¦=CJes Entertainment -3]

Last month, JYJ and their former Japanese label AVEX have reached an agreement to end their legal battle and not interfere with each other’s activities.

With that resolved, they said, “We strongly hope to release an album in Japanese and do a concert. We know they have waited for so long and we appreciate to them as much.”

JYJ members have also not performed or even appeared on any Korean TV music programs, something their fans now eagerly await.

“We always hope to stand on the same stage (at) par with other singers. Even if that is not going to be easy, we will still be able to show our performances through music videos or concert recordings as part of JYJ album showcases in the second half of this year,” JYJ said.

A bit of down time

The very busy JYJ members like to go on trips during their free time. Their activities are scheduled “through mutual discussions,” they say.

“Junsu goes on a trip with staff members whenever he finishes musicals or solo album activities. Jaejoong and Yucheon try to have their own time out of busy schedules for things like sports, travel or driving,” they shared.

Because they do get along well, spending time together actually helps them beat the stress from work.

“We are usually tied up with individual schedules but sometimes we come together for advertisement filming or honorary ambassador activities. When we get together like this, it is just so much fun and we play tricks (on) each other and laugh our hearts out. In a sense, we are like vitamin to one another,” JYJ said.

As a message to their “dear fans” in the Philippines, they said, “We do appreciate you for your invariable support and throwing birthday parties for us every year. We know how much love you have given us and hopefully we will come to meet you as soon as possible! We hope you will be happy every day in your life and wish you the very best of all in 2014."

From Manila Bulletin

New BTS photos of Yoochun from 3Days filming.
843583424.jpg?1394778686843583445.jpg?1394778696843583483.jpg?1394778714From 3DaysSBS

*****Update from JYJ LINE

[JYJ EN] With your great attention and support, SBS Wed~Thu Drama <3days> has won the top place in TV viewer ratings among competitive shows at the same time. The drama <3days> is getting more absorbing, and we wish your more attention on the appearance to Han Taekyoung!

843582300.jpg?1394778113
843582341.jpg?1394778131From JYJ LINE

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140313 Park Yoohwan mentions his hyung in interviewMarch 14, 2014 · rilanna

616620002.jpg~original

Having completed his drama and receiving a short break, currently Park Yoohwan has a new excitement watching his older brother Park Yoochun appear in SBS’s ‘Three Days’. The little brother envies his older brother, over how he expresses emotions with his eyes through the camera.

About being refer to as ‘Park Yoochun’s little brother’ being stuck on as a label, he laugh saying he’s grateful for not trying to remove the precious label.

“When I receive questions sometimes about how I’ll escape from my older brother’s shadow, but my older brother is still just an older brother to me. It is not his existence that must escape from, nor is it the title that must be remove. I am acting well, I do it for myself, not for anyone. So for me I will always appreciate my brother, his existence is like a support.”

Source: Sports DongaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140314 M-Limited Update: Star Style – Park YoochunMarch 14, 2014 · rilanna

사라진 대통령을 찾아 사건을 추적하는 경호원과 대통령의 긴박한 내용을그린 SBS수목드라마 쓰리데이즈! 

이번주 목요일에는 4회에서는 박유천씨가 엠리밋 자켓을 입고 출연해주셨습니다. 제품이 궁금하시다면?

[TRANS]Tracking the incident to look for the vanished President, portraying the high-tension contents of a bodyguard and President, SBS’s new drama ‘Three Days’! 

From Thursday this week, making its appearance in episode 4, Park Yoochun-ssi wears a M-Limited jacket. Are you curious about the item? 

Toggle Snap Windbreaker▲ http://me2.do/5GZUrjsu

1613961_741800492519132_1252008183_n.jpg

1456053_741800485852466_1528061772_n.jpg
10001519_741800579185790_1011558512_n.jp
1947381_741800605852454_1336220937_n.jpg
1239476_741800609185787_785776330_n.jpg~
1234838_741800642519117_1954849002_n.jpg
1011086_741800775852437_333366093_n.jpg~

Source: M-Limited FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3
Note: MLimited is a sponsor for the drama 3Days.And of course, JYJ is their model.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.03 by RoweinaMarch 15, 2014 · rilanna

01.gif~original

To all JYJers/Chunsa…..My hello pic for this week is Betty with her car, LOL….coz Betty representing our Ladies on 3 Days n the car represent the awesome car chasing scene. XD…I never had interest with the relationship between 2 Ladies on ChunNi’s previous drama. LOL….but this time is different. I like both of them. Begun from the presscon, like the “sisterhood” feeling between them. N on this episode recap, its not only about HTK’s relationship with others character but also the relationship between the others character. Coz I like it, hehe….

N from eps. 3, this scene is my fav…

02.jpg~original

I love this scene. On this scene, they gave us a story that a Bodyguard also a “human”. They can sleepy n make a mistake. Just imagine if U work like that n what U do is only standing like that, dont do anything, only stand by. This scene also gave us the feeling that their relationship is not just a President n his bodyguard. It’s like a father-son relationship. I really love it. We’ll see what kind of relationship that TK has with his dad.

Let’s begin….

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Lets meet our HTK….this is his bio..

03.jpg~original

Is this TK’s bio or ChunNi’s Bio? XD…

YEEEE…..We got this scenes….I always love ChunNi”s drinking, eating, drunk scenes. For me, its kinda a MUST scene. LOL….I hope we’ll get scenes like that before n tada….we got it. XD. Thanks Bo Wonnie, U gave him food. I think its been so long he havent eaten…..LOL….although its only Soju for make him drunk….Hei…BW…U dont know how good our TK’s. Only half of the bottle is not enough make him drunk. Actually I was kinda LOLing & sad at the same time when saw TK drink like that. LOLing coz…ehh, he want to spend it on 1 gulp? And ate a whole egg. Full mouth. I like that he didnt keep his image so “high” in front of BW. Sad coz ahh, poor him…he havent drink and eat for a long time.

04.jpg~original

I like that after all situation he got, TK still has thats instinct n keep doing what he used to do.

05.jpg~original

N there U go….this scene. Hehe….Its nice that Korean people used to do that. Donate their clothes like that. Actually the 1st time I saw that scene, I was surprised coz dont have that in my country. Put the clothes on something like trash can. N Like Lee Gak, its good that Tae Kyung got a nice jacket & shoes. XD…

06.jpg~original

Our TK’s pose. LOL…..even while thinking he still has that Model’s pose. XD….

07.jpg~original

N My ohh My…Like ChunNi himself, TK also recognizable….LOL….

08.jpg~original

N my obsession about his eyelash still there, LOL…..PDnim….why U love to take a close shoot like that? Not complain though. XD…

09.jpg~original

And there you go, something happen that make everything changing on his life. The phone calling/vibration. Can’t pick up the phone and it make him kinda loss his instinct for the situation around him.

10.jpg~original

Yoon Bo Won
Yipi…persistent Bo Won…..Tae Kyung….U dont know what kind of girl that U met. LOL…Likey to see TK’s expression. Its kinda….”DUHHH…this girl”. LOL….

10.jpg~original

Our smartie Bo Won…..I really like her character, hehe…

11.jpg~original

N LOL…..once again U have a Harry Potterish scene. Pensieve scene. U can read about that in here… (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Pensieve). I like this scene. I like the different colour that they use on this scene.

12.jpg~original

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won
Uuhhh….luckily, U 2 dont have late reaction. XD….Usually on K-Drama, they have scene like the characters got starstruck. LOL….

13.jpg~original

Good reflect Tae Kyung n good manner. XD….U use your own body to prevent BW get hurt n U open the car door for her. XD…

14.jpg~original

I like the car chase’s scene. Yeah2, its like blockbuster movie not K-Drama’s style. Good decision TK . N what a cool drive skill? Btw, its good that TK in the middle of car chase, still have time to wear the seatbelt, eventhough we didnt see it.

15.jpg~original

16.jpg~original

I like that they gave us this scene. So, we can see how TK learn it.

17.jpg~original

I like this scene. When ur man is down, U still can think straight.

18.jpg~original

N luckily TK can back to his mind, he’s back to his nature, protect her while running.

19.jpg~original

Love this scene. BW open it all for TK. I do think thats the 1st time for TK? LOL…

20.jpg~original

N yeah…the skinship…..LOL….

21.jpg~original

Aahhh…BW….U must trust him.

22.jpg~original

Finally, U can do it.

23.jpg~original

Who want that hand close ur mouth? LOL….Hope U didnt do it too strong, ChunNi. XD

24.jpg~original

Yeah…U should explain it to BW.

25.jpg~original

What a cool skill, TK…..Its understandable that TK did that. He thought its too dangerous for her. But, U dont know our BW, hehe…

26.jpg~original

Han Tae Kyung n Pres. Lee Dong Hee

His expression are so cute. XD…Love that CHUNFACE. Finally we got it. XD…

27.jpg~original

28.jpg~original

His expression really like a guilty person, XD…n I like that Mr. Pres didnt scold him, XD..

29.jpg~original

N TK cant look to Mr. Pres’s eyes, XD….So guilty, huh? Hahha…

30.jpg~original

I hope TK will continue his word….but I think we’ll get the reason later. Coz I’m curious too.

31.jpg~original

I like that Mr. Pres is not that so serious, hehe….

32.jpg~original

Yoon Bo Won & Lee Cha Young

What an intens

e looks between 2 ladies, LOL…

33.jpg~original

Ladies war. Who is the one who know Tae Kyung better? LOL…

34.jpg~original

Its like the question from a lover (ex lover? XD…) …..LOL…

35.jpg~original

Love this. Who will be the winner on this “mind war”?

36.jpg~original

N Bo Won is the Winner. XD…

37.jpg~original

Lee Cha Young & Ham Bong Soo

OMG,…this is so creepy scene. I told to CY….Don’t leave now. U should wait for a while. N there U go…..Aigoo…

38.jpg~original

Ham Bong Soo & Shin Gyun Jin
Okie, we got ur word. I like that they gave Us body reaction from Leader Ham.

39.jpg~original

THE CASE

Ahhh…so I was right about the switch thinghy.

40.jpg~original

So, there is a change for the code.

41.jpg~original

42.jpg~original

The Number

My number. LOL…

43.jpg~original

Why TK’s car n that Korean bad guy (dont know his name, LOL…) have the same number. Is there any reason for that? Will wait for it.

44.jpg~original

THE ENDING

N like on last Wed’s eps…this eps also end with HTK’s full face. I think it will be like the 

pattern?

45.jpg~original

To be continued……..

Recap by: RoweinaShared by: JYJ3

Archived