[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

3Days...starring JYJ's Park Yoochun

[Translations]

The President’s approval rating was over 60%, but supporters have turned their backs on him.
There’s something I have to tell the President in person.
The President must die for us to live.

[The growing threat of an assassination]
Many people have died

This is my responsibility

Compromise.
That’s politics.

[A plan to uncover a hidden secret]
Someone must die for this fight to end.

We have to report to our superior as soon as possible.

There isn’t much time left

[3 days, 72 hours, 4320 minutes]
Bodyguard Han Tae Kyung…

…Will you be able to protect me?

[He must protect at all costs]

Unless you kill me, you’ll never be able to kill the President.

Credit: SBSNOWTranslation by: DramaFeverShared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140224 New ‘Three Days’ Posters, featuring Park Yoochun & Son Hyun-JooFebruary 23, 2014 · rilanna

art_1393201160.jpg~original

art_1393201147.jpg~original

art_1393201136.jpg~original

Source: SBS via NaverShared by: JYJ3

High Quality pics:

1393205655-80.jpg~original

The posters for ‘Three Days’ have been released.

Revealed on the morning of February 24, SBS’s new Wed-Thurs mini-series ‘Three Days’ release its charismatic posters and raise expectations for its broadcast.

1393205623-76.jpg~original

‘Three Days’’s group poster includes Park Yuchun, Son Hyun-Joo, Park Ha Sun, So E-Hyun, Yoon Je Moon, Choi Won Young, and Jang Hyun Sung. The second poster for its charismatic concept of bodyguard ‘Han Tae Kyung’ who protects [the President] ‘Lee Dong Hwi’. Each character image of Park Yuchun and Son Hyun-Joo shows off the 4 sensational kinds of posters with vivid cuts.

On the main poster, Park Yuchun holds his gun with Son Hyun-Joo inside of his sniper shot and the transformations of Park Ha Sun, So E-Hyun, Yoon Je Moon, Choi Won Young, and Jang Hyun Sung into their character roles for the drama. The fusing of the images of the main leads resembles a dramatic movie poster. The poster that has the characters with Son Hyun-Joo’s image in a car with Park Yuchun standing guard has further built up the tension shown.

1393205645-69.jpg~original

Production company Golden Thumb Pictures show confidence, reporting, “After revealing the teaser posters and trailers, the 4 kinds of posters did a good job of expressing the suspenseful feature of ‘Three Days’; the individual actors perfectly embodied the character images.” and “We look forward to the first broadcast all differently.”

The first broadcast for ‘Three Days’ is on Wednesday, March 5.

Source: Sports HankookiPicture Credit: Top Star NewsTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Chunsa Princess...forever a fan...cute. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140224 Actress Kim So Hyun is excited about ‘Three Days’February 24, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]Three Days!! First broadcast on March 5~!!!^^ I’m looking forward to it. Somehow [the poster] looks like something you see at the movie theatre^^

Source: @hellokimsohyunTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140225 ‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo and Park Yuchun take up challenge for ‘bromance’February 25, 2014 · rilanna

2014022511161845869_20140225112127_1.jpg

With actors Son Hyun Joo and Park Yuchun in the leading roles, Park Yuchun’s and Son Hyun Joo’s 2 posters have gained popularity after the posters for SBS’s new drama ‘Three Days’ was released.

Each of them in danger of being assassinated, Son Hyun Joo plays the President and Park Yuchun plays the bodyguard who resents preventing the assassination; they are able to reconcile completely by unusual respiration in ‘Three Days’.

In ‘Three Days’ the loyal bodyguard dedicates his life till the end for the President and –with the appearance of the President, he has the thought that he is one of the people who must serve as a bodyguard himself as well– he plans to show the climax of their ‘bromance’.

Vice president Yang Geun-mo of production company Golden Thumb Pictures said, “‘Three Days’ will move you with justice and the strong friendships of the male characters instead as a dark melodrama between men and women. Set while the President is in the crisis of assassination surrounding him, his bodyguard is set up to be falsely accused for the assassination of the President even though he’s the most faithful subordinate. Under the mixed-up fates of the two men, their ‘bromance’ shall stand out”.

‘Three Days’ will premiere March 5th as the follow-up to ‘You Who Came From the Stars’.

Source: News WayTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Actiony Yoochunnie...love it! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[CAPS + GIFS] 140225 Park Yoochun in 3rd Official Trailer for SBS ‘Three Days’February 25, 2014 · rilanna

D0DCACBDC774B2E4.png~original

D0DCACBDC774B2E42.png~original

D0DCACBDC774B2E45.png~original

D0DCACBDC774B2E44.png~original

+++ GIFS +++

BAA8C790D479.gif~original

BAB0B798.gif~original

D0DCACBDC774-C19031373137.gif~original

C2DCACC4.gif~original

C874C798.gif~original

991776557_3d0a81dc.gif~original

AC78C74C.gif~original

1.gif~original

0B69ecxZWWV93bWlGelgyWnBtRVU.gif~origina

0B69ecxZWWV93LUlrTlBfZnNTWTA.gif~origina

Credits: rㅇ via DC JYJ Gall + 미닣✿ & 재주넘는곰♥ via DC PYC GallShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140226 Fansupport for Park Yoochun at ‘Three Days’ Press ConferenceFebruary 25, 2014 · rilanna

6002ism_01.jpg~originalYC’s Japan fanclub’s banner: ずっと待ってたよ means ‘we’ve been waiting for you”, which is what YC said he wants to hear most from fans at his last fanmeet (via @babyskymicky)6002ism_02.jpg~original6002ism_03.jpg~original

YourSide6002_01.jpg~original

dcpyc_01.jpg~original

dcpyc_02.jpg~original

dcpyc_03.jpg~original

LadyM_01.jpg~originalLadyM_02.jpg~originalLadyM_03.jpg~originalLadyM_04.jpg~originalLadyM_05.jpg~originalLadyM_06.jpg~original

LadyM_07.jpg~originalLadyM_08.jpg~originalLadyM_09.jpg~originalLadyM_10.jpg~originalLadyM_11.jpg~originalLadyM_12.jpg~originalLadyM_13.jpg~original

JYJ_Singapore_01.jpg~original

TheDaysOfYuChun_01.jpg~originalTheDaysOfYuChun_02.jpg~original

mickybaidubar_01.jpg~original

Gemini_0604_01.jpg~original
Gemini_0604_02.jpg~original9.55 tons of rice / 100 cans of powered milk1000 units of ramen

Credits: LadyM6002 + DC PYC Gall + 6002ism + YourSide6002 + Gemini_0604 + JYJ_Singapore + TheDaysOfYuChun + Micky Baidu barShared by: JYJ3

Note: More pictures will be added as they appear/pop up ^^

3Days trailer (at the Press Conference)Cr:uploader
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140226 Park Yoochun wanted to star in ‘Three Days’ as soon as he received the scriptFebruary 26, 2014 · rilanna

1393392138690_1_142253.jpg~original

Park Yoochun revealed his thoughts about starring in ‘Three Days’.

In the afternoon of February 26th, Park Yoochun attended the press conference for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, ‘Three Days’, at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam.

In the drama, Park Yoochun stars as Blue House bodyguard, Han Taekyung. Han Taekyung has a beast-like sense, disallowing anyone following him. He is the best, tenacious bodyguard the Blue House has and never backs down.

Park Yoochun stated, “I received the script around summer time last year and immediately decided that I want to appear in this drama. I am diligently filming with my sunbaenims.”

He continued, “It is different from ordinary dramas and has many high quality action scenes, so viewers will feel a different vibe from this drama” and “Many people are currently working very hard for filming. I am learning as I go and am currently filming as Han Taekyung. Please anticipate the premier.”

Son Hyunjoo, who is starring alongside Park Yoochun as the President Lee Donghwi stated, “Yoochun’s body is not well but he is still pushing ahead with filming.”

‘Three Days’ will premier on March 5th.

Source: Joy NewsTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] Son Hyun Joo and Park Yoo Chun to show great chemistry in ‘Three Days’ via KpopFighting

T/N 2: YC said his mom is a fan of You From The Stars and he sometimes watches You From The Stars with his mom. The action scenes in 3 Days are powerful but he doesn’t have special powers (like Do Minjoon) so he has to do it with his body. He said it’s tough.
“My mother is a fan of You Who Came From the Stars, so I watched it too. I thought it was a very fun drama, and Three Days is ready to have that drama’s strength transferred over.” (Source: Mwave)

840949895.jpg?1393397888Picture as tagged

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140226 Park Yu-chun tackles high-stakes thrillerFebruary 26, 2014 · rilanna

JYJ member to star as president’s bodyguard in SBS’ ‘Three Days’

20140226001357_0.jpg~originalThe stars of SBS’ “Three Days” ― singer-actor Park Yu-chun (right) and veteran actor Son Hyun-joo ― attend the drama’s press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul on Wednesday. (Park Hae-mook/The Korea Herald)

Four years have passed since JYJ member Park Yu-chun tackled his first major role in KBS’ “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.”

To date, the 27-year-old K-pop idol and actor has forged a rock-solid television career for himself, starring as the lead in a string of four steady crowd pleasers, including SBS’ “Rooftop Prince” and MBC’s soap “Missing You,” all of which nabbed respectable viewer shares.

This year, he is poised to make his big-screen debut in “Sea Fog,” a film produced by “Snowpiercer” director Bong Joon-ho, and is also knee deep into filming his latest project, SBS’ political thriller “Three Days.”

With a week till the launch of his newest TV series, Park revealed how he came to star in “Three Days” at the show’s press conference in Seoul on Wednesday.

“I believe I received the first script last summer,” said Park. “The moment I got the script I remember saying that I really wanted to star in this series.”

Of his latest role, Park said, “I am doing my utmost to fully capture and convey the various emotions that my character feels.”

During filming, Park injured his shoulder. Despite this injury, Park has continued filming.

Co-star Son Hyun-joo revealed the gravity of the injury at the press event, saying that “Park Yu-chun can hardly move properly right now.”

Park hinted that there’s much to look forward to in “Three Days,” saying, “There are a lot of high-quality action scenes in the drama. I think it will be refreshing to watch.”

“Three Days” director Shin Kyung-soo, who co-directed “Deep Rooted Tree,” confidently expressed his faith in the upcoming drama, stating, “As the director, I am working to create a top-notch series that will feature a top-notch scriptwriter and top-notch cast.”

In the upcoming series, Park plays the president’s bodyguard Han Tae-kyung, a stand-up guy who believes in his nation and in his duty to protect his president.

His convictions and life are thrown into turmoil when his father suddenly passes away. In the midst of unraveling the mystery behind his father’s death, Han (Park Yu-chun) uncovers a huge conspiracy to assassinate the president, who has just left for a three-day vacation at a countryside villa.

As Han races to alert the president ― who will be played by veteran actor Son Hyun-joo ― he discovers he is too late. Just as he arrives at the villa at night to warn everyone, three gunshots are heard and the president disappears.

Han is then framed for the president’s disappearance. On the run, Han must save the president and clear his name.

The premise reads like a straightforward chase thriller, but with “Ghost” and “Sign” scriptwriter Kim Eun-hee penning the new series, “Three Days” promises to be anything but predictable.

After all, Kim, along with co-writer Jang Hang-joon, surprised viewers by killing off the hero at the end of SBS’ smash hit “Sign” and then surprised them once again with the demise of actor So Ji-sub’s hero at the beginning of “Ghost.”

Kim looks set to exercise her creative genius yet again with “Three Days.”

With “Three Days” set to air next week and “Sea Fog” on the horizon, 2014 is looking good for the once scandal-plagued singer.

Over a year has passed since JYJ and SM Entertainment settled their differences, a much-talked-about legal dispute that lasted more than three years.

Despite all the brouhaha surrounding him and the other men of JYJ ― the group formed by the three TVXQ members gone independent ― Park came on strong, first as an arrogant-yet-winsome Joseon era scholar in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” then as a well-mannered resort empire heir in “Miss Ripley.”

Park then returned to the period piece genre with the time-travel rom-com “Rooftop Prince,” winning over fans as a funny and endearing Joseon era blueblood stranded in modern-day South Korea.

As the legal battle came to an end along with the buzz surrounding it, Park tested new waters as the haunted and driven police detective Han Jung-woo in “Missing You.”

The high-stakes melodrama put in a solid showing with Park earning himself extra street cred as an actor. Now, he is back with a meaty role as the president’s bodyguard, Han Tae-kyung, in “Three Days.”

“High Kick 3” actress Park Ha-sun and “Who Are You” actress So E-hyun will also be starring in the series.

Starting on March 5, “Three Days” will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. on SBS.

Credit: Korea HeraldShared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Wanted to Be in ‘Three Days’ After Receiving the First Script via Mwave
[NEWS] Park Yoo Chun’s Mother is a Fan of ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ via Mwave

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Nice praises from a Sunbaenim...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140227 Son Hyun Joo, “Kim Soo Hyun in ‘You Who Came From the Stars’? There is Park Yoochun in ‘Three Days’”February 27, 2014 · rilanna

image_readtop_2014_313253_13934648731232

Actor Son Hyun Joo highly praised Park Yoochun.

Son Hyun Joo showed confidence at ‘Three Days’ press conference that was held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam, Seoul on February 26, praising: “Having never met before the drama shooting, I heard a lot about Park Yoochun-ssi’s sincerity and diligence.”

Son Hyun Joo said, “(Park Yoochun) is a person whose actions speak louder than words beforehand. He arrives early to the scene locations and is even quick to standby, he doesn’t show when he’s in pain too. He’s like a friend for the long run”.

Also that day Son Hyun Joo spoke about taking over from SBS drama ‘You Who Came From the Stars’’s popularity.

Son Hyun Joo said that since there is Kim Soo Hyun in ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ then there is Park Yoochun for in ‘Three Days’ who is “good enough to be handed the baton from Kim Soo Hyun” and further showed affection for Park Yoochun.

To this Park Yoochun was moved to warmly respond to the praises, “Son Hyun Joo sunbae has many good traits I can learn from besides acting.”

‘Three Days’ will premiere on March 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

Sources: Donga + Star MKTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140226 Excerpts from ‘Three Days’ Press ConferenceFebruary 27, 2014 · rilanna

I0001582986.jpg~original

Son Hyun-joo praising Park Yuchun:

“This is my first collaboration with Park Yuchun. Before this, I have heard a lot of things about him, about his character being very “sincere”. But Park Yuchun’s sincerity is way above hearsay. I thought he would be someone who says many nice words, but he actually doesn’t talk much and it shows in his actions instead. He is always early at the filming site and on standby very quickly. He has a pure strength, and that will permeate throughout the drama.”

“Yuchun’s physical condition is not very good, because of his right shoulder ligament injury, he can’t move much, but he insists on continuing with the filming, never showing his pain. There are many actors around his age; they all have their own personality, but in Yuchun I see many healthy sides. The word “healthy” also encompasses many meanings; compared to others, Yuchun is a very committed person (T/N: or someone who keeps his word). Seeing him like this, I feel he definitely can be in this line for a long time.

“It may seem like I’m making it sound too good, but they are all true. Now we send each other text messages, and in future I will also keep in frequent contact and treat him like my younger brother. Because the movie ‘Sea Fog’ and the drama ‘Three Days’ are being filmed at the same time, there are surely times when he would like to rest, but he always perseveres with his best efforts, and this in fact made me worry about him first.”

Yoon Je-moon jokingly said, “This is ‘Three Days’ press conference!” and made everyone laugh. Son Hyun-joo then said in an embarrassed tone, “Do I sound too much like his manager?”

I0001582978.jpg~original

Yuchun’s response to Sun Hyun-joo:

“When we gathered for a meal after the first script practice, Sun Hyun-joo sunbae said to me, ‘Movie and drama filming at the same time, I know you will have it harder than anyone else. During this period, if you can keep to the scheduled timing (for filming), then we will be able to complete it smoothly. There are many people watching, so do your best!’ His reminder to me touched me very much.”

“He keeps in frequent contact during the shoot and is often concerned about my health. He’s always helping me and I always feel grateful to him.”

On ‘You Who Came From The Stars’:

Park Yuchun said, “My mother is a fan of ‘You Who Came From The Stars’. Because she is watching, I also watched in between coming home and going off to work. It is an interesting drama, and ‘Three Days’ is getting ready to continue the strength of that show.”

“There are many difficult action scenes in ‘Three Days’. Because there is no superhuman power like the kind in ‘You From The Stars’, I can only use my body to make up for it. Although this part is much harder, we will strive to achieve a brilliant drama.” His witty and humorous answer caused laughter among those present.

On the script and acting:

“The script is pretty amazing. There are flashbacks to the past, and some parts will be more complex. Acting in it up to now, not once have I felt any doubts about the instructions and the lines. Even if there are lines that I don’t understand, I will think there must be some significance and I will continue to read until I get it. Even reading it just before the acting starts, I can feel the power of the script in drawing attention.”

There is no particular image that I feel I have to portray through ‘Three Days’. If you are talking about expectations, then I hope that through acting with sincerity, I can show acting that is realistic, I will be very satisfied if I can achieve this.

On the role of Han Tae-kyung:

He was asked about his roles in ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘Three Days’ being opposites, he said, “At that time, I was leading people. Now I’m serving people. (laugh)”

“Acting as a bodyguard, I could feel what it’s like to be taking care of someone, to be always one step ahead; it may be trivial but it is not easy. As a result, I am more thankful to the staff who are around us in our daily life; I hope I can be more caring towards them.”

“How to reduce the gap between the dramatic element and the sense of reality, how to portray it in a more interesting way, I worry about that. Because Han Tae-kyung is a security officer, there are many restrictions on his actions, I have to think of it from his position. It’s too difficult to solve it by myself, so I am getting the opinions of the production team and my seniors and listening to many viewpoints.

“This is a drama that can bring out many different emotions. It is not easy to act as a bodyguard with a clear mind and no concern for his own life or death. But after acting as one, I became curious about the lives of bodyguards. I believe viewers will also watch ‘Three Days’ with the same kind of feeling.”

Shin Kyung-soo explains ‘Three Days’:

It is a drama about bodyguard Han Tae-kyung, having suspicions regarding his own father’s death and while investigating it, uncovers a conspiracy in the forces behind the president, and his own growth process through all this. Tae-kyung and his colleagues, his enemies and his president will be the focal point that moves the viewers.

Source: @暖日呀呀Translated by: melodyskyShared by: JYJ3

Archived