[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PICS] 140125 Park Yuchun Happy New Year 2014 Fanmeeting in SeoulJanuary 25, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Yoochun and MC

Playful Yoochun <3

Yoochun imitating Jaejoong’s sexy stare XDDD

Yoochun kissing his manager LOL

Group Photos of Yoochun with Japanese Fans

photo 706650e736d12f2ec4186e334dc2d562843568ca.jpg

Yoochun’s B

ackside View

photo Be1YZJDCIAAYTlx.jpg

Source: JH

Shared by JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanna pause and take a moment focusing on YuChun's dimples, eyelashes, hair, and physique...

I want to applaud YCs cordi for choosing this nice ensemble...especially done with the fans in mind (who have been waiting so very long to hear and see our Yuchunnie of JYJ) and it worked! Fans are happy to see and hear playful, trolling, fun, insightful YC...Handsome man.

We Heart you Park Yuchun!

photo ibkKtEY39pPXHf.jpg

This is the Burberry Hearts collection that YC wore? Very nice. Nicer on YC than the others...LOL

This is the Burberry Hearts collection that YC wore? 

Hmmm Tiffany (old friend of YC)...Gdragon (ever the fashionista)...YooAhIn (manly)

Very nice on everyone.  But definitely nicer on YC though...LOL

:)>- ;) :\">

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140126 Yoochun holds a New Year’s fanmeeting with 1000 Japanese fansJanuary 26, 2014 · rilanna

photo 20140126110831781753.jpg

JYJ‘s Yoochun held a special new year’s fanmeeting for his Japanese fans!

His label said, “Yoochun had his ‘PARK YOOCHUN 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR FANMEETING IN SEOUL‘ today afternoon at Gangnam’s The-K Seoul hotel. 1,000 Japanese fans came to Korea for a special New Year’s fanmeeting with Yoochun, and he gave them an unforgettable 200 minutes.”

Yoochun started the fanmeeting with Kim Dong Ryul‘s “Aged Song“. He had a cake cutting ceremony to celebrate 10 years since debut as well as his first fanmeeting of 2014. When his fans told him, “We always waited for you”, he answered, “I miss you, too”.

During the talk time, he said, “As I met you, I think I became optimistic and confident.” Since it was the year of the horse, he even gave a fan a picture of a horse he drew himself. He also introduced his Japanese fans to Korean traditional games, and also sang his self-composed song “Walking Spring With Her“.

The fanmeeting representative said, “The fans’ response to Yoochun’s New Year fanmeeting was amazing. It’s also unheard of that 1,000 people came to Korea just for a one-day event. After ‘Rooftop Prince‘ was aired in Japan, he couldn’t go to Japan because of his movie and drama, and that’s why he prepared this fanmeeting. That’s why the response was even hotter.

Yoochun said, “It was a fun fanmeeting because I haven’t had one in a while. I got energy by meeting my fans. I want to perform in Japan this year with JYJ.

Source: AllkpopShared by: JYJ3

https://twitter.com/goldenthumb2014/status/427386210122604545

@goldenthumb2014: 여러봉 ....느무 춥..뜹니다.. 발꾸락이..우어메~!!춥지만 여러분들을 위한 숨은 그림찾기....어디서 빛이나지요?!!찾은 사람 머리위로 동그라미!!
서울 하늘아래서 관리자소식이었습니다.^^ http://t.co/qtKaXBXeor

@Sheenathe6004: Today, actor Park had such a hard time (filming).. But thanks to him, the atmosphere of the filming set is very good!! (@/goldenthumb2014)
@Sheenathe6004: He said "such a hard time filming" because of the cold, of course. It's freezing in Kr right now :S” 
Yuchun Fighting!

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140126 Golden Thumb Twitter Update: picture of Yoochun on ‘Three Days’ filming setJanuary 26, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140126goldenthumb2014tw.png

[TRANS] Everyone~ …. It’s…getting..very c-c-cold.. Our wriggly toes..oh so freezingg~!!Even though it’s so cold we’ve prepared for everyone ‘find the hidden picture’….Where is someone glowing?!!Circle around the found person’s head!!

This was the administrator reporting below Seoul sun.^^

photo Be5hflMCcAEJK0D.jpg

photo 140126goldenthumb2014tw-.png

[TRANS] Today Actor Park-nim had suffered so much.. But thanks to him, the filming atmosphere was very nice!!

photo 140126goldenthumb2014.png

[TRANS] Today I want to tell everyone Park Bae Woo-nim’s photo is revealed now. I’m giving something cool in real time, posting and showing you in advance Park Yuchun-ssi’s whereabouts in real time. A more detailed photo will be revealed later. #ThreeDays #ParkYuchun

photo Be6XixTCQAE2vsj.jpg

Source: @goldenthumb2014Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[AUDIOS+TRANS] 140126 YooSu’s Birthday Messages at Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert and JParty in Seoul (Day 2)January 26, 2014 · rilanna

Junsu’s
https://soundcloud.com/republic-of-jyj/junsus-bday-message-to

[Translations]

Happy birthday to you Jaejoongie hyung! Jaejoongie hyung is a person like Peter Pan, although he grows older, his visual ages backward. I’m also learning from Jaejoongie hyung so that I can become a person like Peter Panㅎㅎ. Are you with Jaejoongie hyung now, everyone? I want to attend and brighten up that place but… it’s so sad that I can’t. Today is Jaejoongie hyung’s birthday, I hope that it will become a place where he shares interesting stories and nice time with fans. Best wishes to Jaejoongie hyung! I wish everyone happiness and hope that you will create unforgettably happy memories with Jaejoongie hyung. Thank you. Happy birthday Jaejoongie hyung!

Yoochun’s
https://soundcloud.com/republic-of-jyj/yoochuns-bday-message-to

[Translations]

Jaejoongie hyung, thank you so much for carrying on with me for 10 years. Congratulation to you for being able to welcoming your 10 years anniversary and your great birthday like this. You have gotten busier now but I think you still have much more things to do in the future. So I hope that, whether in activities or in other things, you will walk firmly step by step, and we will be able to live a happier life together. I also hope that JYJ will keep going together in the future. My heartiest congratulations to your 10th anniversary and your birthday! We’re so busy nowadays that we can’t meet. But when we have time, we should have some soju together! Anyway, happy birthday to you! (via @The_little_pear)

Jaejoongie hyung, thank you so much for running along all this way for 10 years. I really congratulate you on celebrating yet again such a great birthday on your 10th year… Right now, you have been busy running all this way and you still have a lot more days to go… So, whether it is for an activity or any other kinds, whatever it is, I hope you will live a life where you can become even more happier, stomping forward step by step with assurance. I also hope JYJ will continue to be together/ be together forever. I sincerely congratulate you on your 10th anniversary and I also wish you a happy birthday. Lately, we can’t often meet each other since we are both very busy but I hope we can now definitely have one glass of soju if you have the time… Anyway, I sincerely wish you a very happy birthday. (via @Sheenathe6004)

Credit: 에몽 via JYJ DC GallTranslation by: @The_little_pear(JS,YC) of PrinceJJ + @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PICS + DL] 140125 Park Yuchun Happy New Year 2014 Fanmeeting in Seoul – Part 2January 26, 2014 · rilanna

Part 1

mickybaidu1.jpg~original

mickybaidu2.jpg~original

mickybaidu3.jpg~original

Yoochun about to kiss his manager O_O!

mickybaidu4.jpg~original

mickybaidu5.jpg~original

mickybaidu6.jpg~original

mickybaidu7.jpg~original

mickybaidu8.jpg~original

mickybaidu9.jpg~original

Yoochun playing 

Yut

mickybaidu10.jpg~original

mickybaidu11.jpg~original

Yoochun’s Sexy Dance

mickybaidu12.jpg~original

mickybaidu13.jpg~original

mickybaidu14.jpg~original

mickybaidu15.jpg~original

mickybaidu16.jpg~original

mickybaidu17.jpg~original

mickybaidu18.jpg~original

mickybaidu19.jpg~original

Download Part 1 & 2 [Mediafire](38 Photo + 1 GIF, Size: 11.42 MB)

Credit: Micky Baidu BarShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140126 Gong Daeyu Blog Update: Park Yuchun ~2014~ 1st FanmeetingJanuary 26, 2014 · rilanna

Be1Bwc2CMAAcVfH.jpg

Annyeonghaseyo from Seoul!

I was the MC for PARK YUCHUN “2014” 1st FANMEETING today.Yuchun-san is so good-looking/attractive even to a guy (like me).To tell us that he is so “into” pickled plums these days……That was an unusual information right.

The 1st part was a talk corner and 2nd part a game corner this time, and there were loads of new discoveries during each corner.

And what can I say about the Yunnori Game!

In Korea, Yunnori is a common game played during New Year’s time. To explain this simply, you hold 4 sticks (each has 2 sides) called Yuutt and throw them on the ground. Then you sum up the numbers that appear on top of the sticks (T/N: only 1 side of the stick has a number so not necessary you get to see a number on all the sticks when you throw them on the ground) and progress/move on a board with the same number of steps (T/N: each step you stop on the board after moving has a “things-go-do” request hidden and you need to PERFORM that) like our Sugoroku (in Japan).This time we had special rules and it was an original Yunnori game.

And how can we forget that shocking ○○ (one of the “things-to-do” request that Yuchun stumbled upon during the game) with his manager-san right.(T/N: that “things-to-do” on the Yunnori game board was for Yuchun to give his manager-san a peck on the cheeks!! Fans chanted unanimously “popohey popohey” to an extremely embarrassed and unwilling Yuchun)

That’s right.

His manager-san’s facial expression and the way he appeared on stage was so cute haha. (T/N: Yuchun’s manager-san was so shy and kept shooting “longing” looks at Yuchun before Yuchun kissed him on the cheeks! Hilarious!)Their friendliness was apparent even to us then right.

And that DANCE after this was……Amazing, as expected.(T/N: Yuchun again unwillingly danced to a “sexy” song, one of the hidden “things-to-do” during Yunnori game)Right, it was so cool……This time there were various trouble and I panicked but I thank all the fans showing so much warmth and patience for me.I was able to enjoy together with everyone of you and this was the first best memory for me in 2014.I hope all of you had a wonderful day too.Yuchun, fans of JYJ, happy 10th anniversary!!!And so

Thank you for the RTs and the warm comments at Twitter.Good night.Charjayo.

Source: Gong Daeyu’s AmebloTranslated by: @Jen_BabyLoveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140128 ‘Three Days’ Park Yuchun, Son Hyun Joo and others push ahead with shooting during the Lunar New Year holidayJanuary 27, 2014 · rilanna

The production crew and cast of ‘Three Days’ continue to proceed shooting without resting.

The whole cast, including leading actors Park Yuchun and Son Hyun Joo, of SBS new Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’ are immersed in filming without their Lunar New Year holiday break. They are preparing to further complete creating the drama to satisfy the general public’s high expectations during the Lunar New Year from January 30 to February 1 that’s throughout the country for 3 days.

201312301208140310_1.jpg~original

Scheduled to first broadcast in late February, ’Three Days’ is more than a month ahead of it’s airdate. Having already completed about half of its writing, the production crew and cast for ‘Three Days’ are eager and determined to keep on filming despite it being during their Lunar New Year holiday.

Production company Golden Thumb Pictures had commented, “While amid in the cold weather, everyone was laughing when filming.”

Meanwhile ‘Three Days’ depicts the incident where the President goes down to a private villa to enjoy a vacation when three gunshots are heard. Following after ‘You Who Came From the Stars’, it will first broadcast on February 26.

Source: NewsenTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK] 140128 Park Yoohwan Official Update: Supporting Yoochun hyung’s ‘Sea Fog’January 28, 2014 · pvtse

[TRANS]Today I came to ‘Sea Fog’ filming set to support Yoochunnie hyung~I’m looking forward to ‘Sea Fog’ movie.^^Everyone, you must watch tvN <I Need Romance 3> tonight!!!I’m watching [you]!!!

Source: Park Yoohwan Official FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FAN ACCOUNT] Park Yuchun’s ‘Three Days’ first filming day (Watch out for spoilers!)January 28, 2014 · rilanna

I was there on his first day filming on January 26, it started really early in the morning. But Chunnie was all smiley, vibe between the cast were great. ^^

Chunnie took notice of us too, never fail to take a glance at us during his breaks. It felt awesome! Like how often he gave such fanservice?

Filming was held outdoors. Weather was horribly cold with strong wind and we were all freezing. Chun had to bear with the cold doing running scene ><

Camera shifted a few times, once it was right in front of me and i can see the director’s screen, hear his voice through the mike. It felt awesome!^^❤

Morning shooting was smooth with just few takes at each scene. Easy and short as it seems on TV but it isn’t. Just talking scene had few angle takes.

During each break, Chun always take quick glances at us while happily chatting with his cordi. Too cute! I stole a few of his glance too XD

During lunch time, his manager and cordis went out for lunch, Chun only had coffee & small snacks in his van. He must be busy practicing his script.

Afternoon scene was with the president at a university hospital. It was a serious scene, Chun wore no smiles & were stiff looking.

I brought my binocular to take close glance of him, his eyes were swollen. Look tired during breaks but focus at every take. *Thumbs up!*

I’m sharing these so that you know how professional Chunnie is despite having to juggle with his filming at both sites. It wasnt easy but he shown no temper or unhappiness. But he was all smiley and polite whenever he meets his seniors and staffs. That spirit is something i really admire~^^b

BfEzagJCcAAhP6P.jpg~original

I truly believe that ‘Sea Fog’ & ’3 Days’ will sell very well~!! And that Yuchun’s effort & hard work will be seen, recognized & rewarded greatly~^^

Credit: @emo_jolovestarsCompiled and re-transcripted by: Sheena(@Sheenathe6004)Shared by: JYJ3
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140128 ‘Three Days’ Filming – Part 2January 28, 2014 · rilanna

photo IMG_9213.png

photo IMG_9197.jpg

photo IMG_9214.jpg

Credit: JYJ DC GallShared by: JYJ3

Guest bluemoonlight

Fan pics of Chunnie filming "3 Days"! :x
Can't wait to see the drama! :D1620771_712851605413531_701184053_n.jpg
cr: @占着茅坑不拉屎的撸管小青年 via PYCSGFC 

Archived