[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="posttitle" style="text-align: start; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"18January2014[FAN] 6002… When???by 朴有天新加坡环球粉丝会PARKYOOCHUNSGFC

BdS94yiCUAEi6nB.png large_副本

-6002… When???-

when are you going to show yourself???i’ve been waiting for your presence for quite sometime…if procrastination is your way to me…then i’ll accept it wholeheartedly…

when is your acting skills be shown???i’ve been craving for your projects for quite sometime…the roles you portray always get into me…makes me feel every emotions you express freely…

when will you sing your song???i’ve been longing for your voice for quite sometime…hearing those melody and harmony…will make me float with every notes shamelessly…

when will you dance to the music???i’ve been anticipating for your moves for quite sometime…watching your grooves that is sexy to see…will make me sway with you endlessly…

if i lost myself will it make you appear??coz missing you is just hard to bear..my world is dull without you in it..please show yourself and color it quick..

With much love..

Written by Abbie.gaile

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

All fan articles are solely the opinions of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of ParkYoochunSGFC.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[EDITORIAL] 140118 Idols Who Should Return to K-Drama in 2014January 18, 2014 · rilanna

0412.jpg~original

Showstopping Idols Who Are Necessary For K-Drama

JYJ’s Yoochun will make his return to television in February 2014 with the drama Three Days. Yoochun is an idol whose acting talent is so well honed, many K-drama fans who are not fans of K-Pop do not realize he is idol. As unrealistic as that sounds, there are many viewers of Korean drama, especially on an international level, who do not listen to K-Pop. Yoochun commands every drama that he is the male lead in. Rooftop Prince is one of the best examples of how the historical drama meets time jump fantasy genre can actually work. The success of this drama is greatly attribute to Yoochun.

[JYJ3 Note: omit parts unrelated to Yoochun]

Source: KpopStarzShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO + PICS] Bum’s Akasaka Updates January 18, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

JYJ3′s Note: Bum’s Akasaka was opened on December 17th, 2013. We are sharing this information and pictures in case you want to visit Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun’s Restaurant in Japan.

About Bum’S:

photo BumS.jpg

Map:

photo map.jpg

Address: Taisuikan Bldg. 2F, 3-10-1 Akasaka,Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 / JAPANTEL/FAX:03-3505-2930

Business Hours: 11:00~15:0017:00~23:15(Last Order/22:15)

Access: 1 minute walk from Akasaka-mitsuke Station (Marunouchi line, Ginza line)8 minute walk from Akasaka Station (Chiyoda Line)10 Minute walk from Nagatacho Station (Yurakucho Line, Nanboku line)

Parking: No parking available

Photo Gallery:

photo box01.jpg

photo box02.jpg

photo box03.jpg

photo box04.jpg

photo box05.jpg

photo box06.jpg

photo box07.jpg

Source: bumsstory.jp 

Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"No physical sighting of Yoochun yet...but soon... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"[PICS] 140115 ‘Three Days’ Filming – Aerial PhotographyJanuary 19, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

These photos were released today,  ‘Three Days’ Filming – Aerial Photography on January 15th

photo 2014-01-15_084018.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_093915.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_094656.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_101319.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_104147.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_104230.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_104442.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_104601.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_104727.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_110902.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_113134.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_113144.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_113159.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_113253.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_120357.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

photo 2014-01-15_130026.jpg

Source dmysh Naver

Shared by JYJ 3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140120 Male actors in their 20s returning to the home theater – Park YuchunJanuary 20, 2014 · rilanna

20140120180106837.jpg~original

In February, SBS <Three Days>’s Park Yuchun (28) is handed the baton [from <You Who Came From the Stars>'s Kim Soo-hyun]. After showing his concentrated dark melo[drama] acting through the drama <Missing You> last year, he is challenging at action in the drama <Three Days>. It deals with the story of the Blue House Security Service searching for the missing President with the backdrop of fictional South Korea.

Park Yuchun already start filming and for this drama Son Hyun Joo, Park Ha Sun, Yoon Je Moon, So E-hyun, Jang Hyun Sung and others are expected to appear.

Source: Kyunghyang via DaumTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Note: There were rumors that Man From the Stars will have additional episodes but this is not true...Three Days will air as scheduled...

[NEWS] 140121 ‘Three Days’(script by Kim Eun Hee, production by Sin Gyeong Su) will first broadcast on February 26. Filming started last December 2013 for ‘Three Days’ which has already completed about half script writing.

Source: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201401/sp2014012110213094350.htm
Translated and Shared by: JYJ3

Promotions will commence from now on since MFTS is halfway through;)

SBS Entertainment NewsAbout Park Yuchun making a comeback...

Vid from Kk K
Updated (viewable video)@jyj3official: Updated w/ reuploaded vid >>> 140121 SBS Entertainment News: Star Expected to Make Comeback - Park Yuchun http://t.co/BhyypG2yQl

“Three Days” starring Park Yoochun is likely going to surpass “You Who Came From the Stars” on the highest export rate to China.

Related personnel in SBS mentioned that Mizuki dramas have become the topic in China.

The follow up Mizuki drama “Three Days” has the attention too. Lately, the price of every episode has been surged to US$3,500 (about 37 million won).

It is 7 times exceeded an average Korean drama export rate of every episode at 5 million won.

Source: 暖日呀呀Translated by : @fourc_pyc

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140123 Transformation of the Prime Star… Park Yuchun to attempt Stunt WorkJanuary 23, 2014 · rilanna

201311041023779885_5276f7ad9bafe.jpg

Actor Park Yuchun will return to the home theater with a different challenge.

On February 26, Park Yuchun will act the part of Presidential bodyguard Han Tae Kyung, broadcasting on SBS’s new Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’. Viewers can expect see suspenseful story for the spectacular action this time and a melodrama image from the dark emotions of his prime abilities that he’s develop with ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, ‘Missing You’ and etc.

It is written that Park Yuchun will be framed and chased by other Secret Service agents in the drama. He will investigate the incident with a clear head and swift movements. It seems Park Yuchun will show off the essence of flashy action moves from his character who possesses outstanding sense of movements in especially kendo, taekwondo, judo, shooting and a wide variety of other skills. For that, it’s become known that he’s accept the help of the Blue House Security Service currently to receive special education about the stances and duties of a bodyguard.

The story will be happening over 3 days with a total of 16 episodes and the details to it will unravel as time progresses.

Meanwhile overseas interests in Park Yuchun is high. With Park Yuchun in the lead role for ‘Three Days’, the new drama was shown interests by China and already sold there.

The representative said, “China’s interest toward ‘The Heirs’, ‘You Who Came From the Stars’ and other Korean dramas is high,” and “Park Yuchun has reconfirm his popularity at that very center of it”.

Source: Donga via DaumTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140123 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun begins training for his role in ‘Three Days ’January 23, 2014 · rilanna

photo iTrVuvhI3hOLy.jpg

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun has begun training for his role as a bodyguard, prior to the start of filming for his upcoming SBS TV drama ‘Three Days ’.

Production company Golden Thumb Pictures has today (January 23rd) released photos of Yoo Chun who is leading the drama, training up for his drama role. In the photos, Yoo Chun is seen taking in all forms of training, so that he can assume his role as elite bodyguard Han Tae Kyung.

‘Three Days’ will be Yoo Chun’s small screen comeback after a year hiatus. Even though the drama has yet to air in Korea, there have already been many inquiries about broadcast rights from overseas countries like Japan, China, and many other Asian countries already.

The production team said, “All-round dramas like ‘Three Days’ have been really popular in recent times, and we are really pleased to have Park Yoo Chun as our male lead. There has been a lot of interest from buyers around Asia, and we have taken it upon ourselves to produce a good drama. We do feel the pressure, but with a feature-rich storyline written by screenwriter Kim Eun Hee, as well as the featuring of talented cast members, we are confident of doing well.”

‘Three Days’ sees the pairing of talented screenwriter Kim Eun Hee, and director Shin Kyung Soo who last directed the critically acclaimed drama ‘Tree of Deep Roots’ a year ago. Besides Park Yoo Chun, ‘Three Days’ also features Son Hyun Joo, Park Ha Sun, So Yi Hyun, Yoon Je Moon, Choi Won Young, Jang Hyun Sung, and others among its cast members.

The drama will succeed ‘My Love From The Star’ and premiere in February.

Credit: KpopFightingShared by: JYJ3

Yoochun Fanmeet on 25Jan, 6pm at Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu Education and Culture Center. Yoochun will sing and there will be photo session. It is a Japanese fanmeet!! It will be good if you guys understand Japanese.

From fourc_pyc
834267611.png?1390108371Pic cr: fans
NOTE: It will be the first time seeing and hearing from YC in a while...no doubt he will talk about Three Days...and Sea Fog.
Another Fanart of Park Yoochun training for #ThreeDays [H_Jen00]

Another Fanart of Park Yoochun training for #ThreeDays[H_Jen00]

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Park Yuchun- a member of K pop group JYJ...in Sea Fog...so proud as fans;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] FINECUT to introduce ‘Sea Fog’ at European Film Market (EFM) 2014 in BerlinJanuary 23, 2014 · pvtse

Note: FINECUT is a film company based in Seoul, Korea, specializing in international sales, marketing, production, financing and acquisition. ‘Sea Fog’ will be introduced at EFM 2014 (6~14 February) in Berlin as an upcoming release.

photo finecutEFM1401.pngphoto finecutEFM1402.pngphoto finecutEFM1403.png

SynopsisBased on true events, the story is about a large 69-ton fishing boat’s crew as they attempt to smuggle in illegal migrants in order to keep their fishing jobs. But their plan goes wrong when they meet a tragic accident while transporting the thirty or so illegal migrants on the ship amid a heavy sea fog. And amid the chaos, the youngest crew Dong-sik tries to protect a young female migrant who he falls in love with against the crazed Captain Kang and other crew members.

Director’s CommentBased on a true event that took place in Yeosu, 2001, HAEMOO is a combination genre film that fuses crime thriller and melodrama. Ordinary fishermen face moments of hell as they take on the role of smuggling illegal Korean-Chinese migrants. Stuck in thick sea fog, I wanted to portray the innocence and personal sacrificial love that rise from clashing of this generation’s pain, human desire, human desire and morality in a moment of grave adversity.

Source: FINECUTShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140125 Park Yuchun Happy New Year 2014 Fanmeeting in SeoulJanuary 25, 2014 · rilanna

Yuchun was rehearsing “Walking with her in Spring” (cr. @dear_mic6002)Inside of venue & the stage (cr. @babyskymicky)

835284236.jpg~originalBe0Hg4ECUAA7yaQ.jpg~originalBe0Hy_YCIAA61Ax.jpg~originalBe0HXTJCUAA78uG.jpg~originalBe0IUJUCQAAER4U.jpg~originalBe0H97bCIAAuu0n.jpg~originalBe0IfgCCUAATejH.jpg~originalBe0LEFtIEAAh0u_.jpg~original

(Pics Credit: @6002ism, @babyskymicky, @yukicham77, @yc0604mayu0121, @micky0423, @hkyktoku)

Yuchun will only sing 2 songs today and the rest will be talk time (cr: xiappappaya via @Sheenathe6004)The tour guide of YC FM said,In korea, To open a fanmeet alone & gather more than a thousand fans, only (cr: fourc_pyc)電気消えた。light off now. (cr. @babyskymicky)It’s beginning. Fans are screaming as the screen is showing his pics. (cr. @ning225)

877ba93ejw1ecvxijinfej20sf0g03zd.jpg~ori

(Pic Credit: Jewelchao6002)

Scenes from IMY (cr. @ning225)He’s out, singing (cr. @ning225)Yoochun appear with black suit (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)He is greeting the audience. The MC said he’s very handsome. (cr. @ning225)Staff are wheeling a cake out (cr. @ning225)The 10th anniversary cake came out (cr. @micky0423)Cake to celebrate debuting for 10 years (cr. @babyskymicky)He licked the cake knife. (cr. @ning225)Yoochun greeting the fans with his Japanese. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)First song is Walking in the spring with her. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Yuchun said he is nervous (cr. @mongyi64)YC: I’m nervous because this is a fan meeting to be after a long time. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)MC is Mr. Gong Teyu. same as JYJ Membership 2013. ^^ (cr. @chiaki_JYJ)After greeting the fans,The crew are suppose to push the 10th anni cake to him, but the crew did not push it on time. Yoochun said, Fast, & said he will get shy when the light turn bright. & also said He did not have Solo Fm for quite sometime, hHe is a little nervous. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)

c1ebe564jw1ecvxq4hx9dj20xc18gq85.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecvxq61kzej20xc18gwjn.jpg~ori

(Pics Credit: 6002KITKIT)

#YuchunFMinSeoul …a collaboration of CJES and Japan tour agent. (cr: fourc_pyc)YC: Jaejoong’s concert is today? This puts stress on me… (cr: 6002ism)Yoochun: Ideal type? Now, as long as I like
Yoochun: As compare previously, I am more confidence now. Have become an adult? Not yet!
Last time YC mention that he like girls doing dishes,but now he dont have any requirement, as long as he like her & she will stay with him. (cr: fourc_pyc)
When asked what changes in the 10 years, YC: Its meeting all of you, Now when I speak Japanese, Can you all understand? Because I meet all of you, there is a change in my character, & that I’m more confident now. Qn: So.. You have grown to be an adult? Yc: Not Yet. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Best Korean food he recommend tamago Yaki and delicious kimchi. Didn’t catch the last. (cr. @ning225)the word YC YC wants to be said by Jaejoong: lets take a rest a bit (cr. @micky0423 via @kaju0731)YC said cos JJ is very professional when it comes to work, what he want to hear fr JJ is: “YC ah, should we rest a little bit” (cr. @6002ism via @The_little_pear)Words he wants to hear from fans. ‘We were waiting for you all the way.’ (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)Q: What picture can you draw well? YC: Junsu (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)

c1ebe564jw1ecvycfpkq3j20xc18gwi7.jpg~ori

(Pic Credit: 6002KITKIT)

YC drew Junsu riding a horse (cr. @babyskymicky)

c1ebe564jw1ecvyg8v6suj20xc18ggp4.jpg~oriBe0aasoCYAAGHAC.jpg~originalBe0apruCUAAyMf9.jpg~original

(Pics Credit: 6002KITKIT, @youonlylove6002, @1119Micky)

Q: When will be feel happy when U hear words from manager? YC: when he said I really work hard, He was touched when He saw my acting. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Yoochun will feel very happy when manger said he worked very hard and touched by his acting (cr: fourc_pyc)Working, Love, he wants to do his best! (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)What about for the members? If its Junsu? YC: when JS asked Yoochun ah, What will you be doing today? are you going to drink? Dont go and drink.I will feel happy listening to this. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)MC: what drama is 3 Days. YC: SP (cr. @ning225)YC wants to be said by Junsu: lets have an alcohol with me (cr: micky0423 via @kaju0731)the word YC wants to be said by fans: I was keeping waiting for you. (cr. @babyskymicky via @kaju0731)No fan matched with YC’s ambition of the New Year, so became a lottery. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)Fans asked When will you feel happiest? YC: When fans said things like they will always wait for him. I will cry when I hear it. *noise within fans* YC: I also wanting to meet you all. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)shooting of ‘Sea Fog’ is still goes on but tomorrow is the first shooting of 3days. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)YC: For JJ hyung, When he asked me to rest for a day and release my stress. I will feel happy. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Use a gun for the first time. With live ammunition. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)

c1ebe564jw1ecvysbawcbj20xc18gq7i.jpg~ori
c1ebe564jw1ecvysczuakj20xc18gae1.jpg~ori

15 min. interval. (cr. @babyskymicky)Yuchun was cute!♡ (cr. @emo_jolovestars)

Be0cF0BCYAADhzW.jpg~original

(Pic Credit: @emo_jolovestars)

now, celebration message from Jaejoong. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)video messages from Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yuhwan (cr. @micky0423)Greeting msg, JJ in Kr, JS in JP (cr. grace_loves_sky via @Sheenathe6004)JJ message to YC: wanna cry&laugh with u. its ok if we believe each other (cr. micky0423 via @kaju0731)JJ Video message: Being able to stay together for 10 years, Im really happy. Lets create more wonderful memories together!
I want to Laugh and Cry with everyone and believe that everything is fine. If Junsu drink soju, It will be great! (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)
Yoochun: Would like to cry and laugh together with everyone. There is nothing impossible if you believe. It will be great if Junsu can drink soju too [YC laughs] (cr. @fourc_pyc)now, celebration message from Junsu in Japanese. JJ’s in Korean. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)message from JS: plz have good time with YC, n watch his drama. bye (cr. micky0423 via @kaju0731)Message from Yuhwan to Yuchun is awesome (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)Message from Yoohwan to Yoochun: Wanna meet Hyung. Hope hyung gets into physical training quickly. Recently, found hyung looks more like an ahjjushi. Each time when I see hyung without shaving, ah, he is really an ahjjushi XDDDD (Source: _126002_, Trans from Chin-Eng: @fourc_pyc)Yoohwan: I want to meet hyung, I want Hyung to train up his stamina training fast, you are changing to be like ahjushi. Everytime When I see hyung not shaving your Mustache/Beard well, I will think… ah… You are already Ahjushi. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Yoohwan said in his msg that YC is becoming an Ajusshi… last time he saw YC, YC looked like an uncle cuz he didn’t shave (cr. missuJxiah via @ohmyjunsu)Yoohwanie said that it seemed Yoochun has become an ajusshi. The last time Hwanie met his hyung, Yoochun didn’t even shave, just like an ajusshi ROFL (cr. missuJxiah via @The_little_pear)Yuchun was surprised because Junsu talked in JP lol and said ‘Junsu must have practiced’ (cr. micky0423 via @kaju0731)YC is SingingYC is wearing a sweater which heart(s) on it. “This is my heart.” (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)

c1ebe564jw1ecvzic7w9rj20xc18gjw8.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecvzidu5b9j20xc18gq7u.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecvzig925xj20xc18gaey.jpg~ori

First game is yut (cr: Sheenathe6004)
{rock, paper, scissors with mallet punishment for loser}

c1ebe564jw1ecvztpu2uhj20xc18gafm.jpg~ori

signature for winner of the game

c1ebe564jw1ecvztrg76fj20xc18ggpr.jpg~ori

The next mission is to kiss the cheek of the manager. And he said he can’t. XD (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)

c1ebe564jw1ecw01p5ecqj20xc18gdlc.jpg~ori

Sexy dance. OMG. #YuchunFM (cr. @ning225)Yuchun did sexy dance!! he asked for helping to his manager lol he was so adorable (cr. @micky0423 via @kaju0731)He mimed Jaejoong laughing and his poses in front of the mic stand. Recent poses. Kekeke (cr. @ning225)did imitations of JJ. he laughed covering his mouth with his hand (cr. @micky0423 via @kaju0731)

c1ebe564jw1ecw0gloy44j20xc18gdl1.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecw0gk0kytj20xc18g0xo.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecw0gnjysmj20xc18gdky.jpg~ori

Oh damn, I got up till need to go toilet but was diff for scored a goal (cr. @ning225)Yoochun’s weak point: 1) Always want to do what he wants to, So he is usually stubborn. 2: the beauty voucher he got in 2010, he still have 7 left. (total of 10)3)Drink too much. If he have filming at 5am , and when he get back to rest, he still have additional time, he will drink alitte then he head back home. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)The next is a corner YC is find his favorite YC. from Mobile phone of fans (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)A pregnant lady was chosen in the game to take photos on stage, YC asked to touch her stomach (cr. @ning225)There is a pregnant woman, and took a photo by placing his hand on her tummy. YC: It’s the most beautiful. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)When fans asked to choose their favourite photo of YC,YC asked if there is any with fans with photo of him & his mum. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)YC said he wants to go to JP with his member. (cr: SIXZEROZEROTWO)Yoochun said he will be going to Japan with other members of JYJ (cr. fourc_pyc)

c1ebe564jw1ecw15cal4pj20xc18gwjv.jpg~ori
c1ebe564jw1ecw15e5029j20xc18gn2y.jpg~oric1ebe564jw1ecw15gctxcj20xc18gjwz.jpg~ori

Wanna have some activities in Japan with members before serving in the army (cr. @babyskymicky: via @arielchao)Yoochun hope that he could have activity n concert in Japan with JYJ members before going for military service (cr. @fourc_pyc)Singing / swoons #YuchunFM (cr. @ning225)Song that Yoochun sang first was ’그노래 (That song)’ and the second is ’Walk With Her in the Spring’. (cr. chiaki_JYJ)yuchun sang ‘That Song’ and ‘Walk With Her in the Spring’ today (cr. @6002ism via @kaju0731)Yoochun said he dont like perfume that will cause discomfort to the nose (cr. @SIXZEROZEROTWO)Yoochun’s favourite perfume “Jomalone BlackBerry”. He gave away the perfume that he used. He said he love it because it does not have pungent smell. (cr. @fourc_pyc)YC presented to a fan his perfume. its chunnie’s oherished object (cr. @6002ism via @kaju0731)YC’s chatting with the staffs in between takes.He looks great with a bright expression. (cr. @babyskymicky via @chiaki_JYJ)

+++ ADDITIONAL PHOTOS from throughout the Fanmeeting +++

6ee85fe6jw1ecw1hwmqr3j20qo0f0aam.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw1i2i0t4j20qo0f0gm2.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw1i3hpb0j20qo0f074o.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw1i58c8kj20qo0f0q3c.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw1i4cr45j20qo0f0gm4.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw1i688brj20qo0f0wex.jpg~ori

(Pics Credit: 占着茅坑不拉屎的撸管小青年)

[Group] photo session beginning! (cr. @micky0423)

Be0zoJ2CEAAJCbY.jpg~originalBe00F2zCcAEQRLj.jpg~original6ee85fe6jw1ecw2p0y58pj20qo0f0q3n.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw2p23o4kj20qo0f0gm4.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw2p4ly2yj20qo0f0js8.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw2p3mdqbj20qo0f075a.jpg~ori6ee85fe6jw1ecw2ppwnwnj20qo0f0my3.jpg~ori

(Pics Credits: @micky0423, @pakuyoko, 占着茅坑不拉屎的撸管小青年)

Compiled, Arranged, Edited & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140125 Gong Daeyu Twitter Update: Yuchun Happy New Year 2014 FanmeetingJanuary 25, 2014 · rilanna

Note: Gong Daeyu is today’s MC for Park Yuchun Happy New Year 2014 Fanmeeting in Seoul(he was also the MC for 2013 JYJ Membership Week’s Japanese Fanmeeting)photo 130629gong_daeyu.png

[TRANS] PARK YUCHUN ~2014~ 1st FANMEETINGended safely.Thanks very much for the warm support. ㅜㅜ

photo 130629gong_daeyu.png

Source: @gong_daeyuTranslated & Shared By: JYJ3
Updated

140125gong_saeyutw2.png

[TRANS] PARK YUCHUN ~2014~ 1st FANMEETING

Once again, Yoochun-ssi and JYJ’s members,Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary.All the fans, thank you very much.

Be1Bwc2CMAAcVfH.jpg

Source: @gong_daeyuTranslated & Shared By: JYJ3

Archived