Hama Chisaki (Sailor Mercury)

chisaki1.jpgchisaki2.jpg

Kitagawa Keiko (Sailor Mars)

keiko1.jpgkeiko2.jpg

Azama Mew (Sailor Jupiter)

mew1.jpgmew2.jpg

Komatsu Ayaka (Sailor Venus)

ayaka2.jpgayaka1.jpg

So I was rewatching some PGSM the other day and felt like making a poll. :D It was really hard to choose the prettiest because I think they're all very beautiful. But in the end I went with Keiko because she can be pretty, sexy, cute, glamorous, normal, and everything in between. Let's not forget she's also the best actress between all five of them...

Picture credits: www.three-lights.net

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chakra'ca

I have no idea who to vote for. Sailor Mercury was not very pretty in the show but looks great in the pictures, but Jupiter was always my favorite. So I'm not sure yet

Guest esprit

i voted for Komatsu Ayaka aka. Sailor Venus because she was always my favourite, although i think that Mars is very beautiful as well

Guest huangmeixi

Oh wow...they all look pretty decent here. I thought they were all plain or borderline ugly on the show except Mars. Those wigs were really awful.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Hama Chisaki. Dunno why, there's just something about her a like. Maybe it's because I always liked Sailor Mercury. :lol:

Guest JenniFOO

Kitagawa Keiko, I think, is the prettiest. But it was hard to choose. Cause I also think Hama Chisaki looks very pretty too. Hard poll XD lol

Guest cinnamoroll

i always thought mercury looked so pretty in live action sm!!! (which is a surprise because her anime self was ugly).

i dont' think the pictures posted do sailor mercury justice.

Archived