Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Sparkly_Chic

For a minute I thought she looked pregnant in the above pics due to the dress and the way she always had her hands in front of her stomach :blink: But maybe the cut of the dress makes her look that way?

Guest Hyc-ching

Another message at starjiwoo, about the renewal of homepage.

http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.php?id=starjiwoo1&page=1&sn1=&divpage=7&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=49662

Hello.

This is Starjiwoo.

I had informed about the renewal of our homepage a few month ago.

I tell you the progress.

We will test several times next week because we must check the final work

for our new homepage.

If it will be succeed, the present homepage will be closed

and we will switch our data for a few days.

We don't know exactly when we will test.

We might begin it suddenly.

When we will begin it, you can't access Starjiwoo normally.

I can expect to block your access with out information in advance.

So, please don't surprise if you can't access our homepage.

When you can't access, please access after 2 or 3days.

You will be able to see our new homepage.

Please expect our new homepage.

starjiwoo

Guest be happy

it seem that the side still work normal till now ..hurry befor shut

another lovely pixs of greeting and theater

20101021f1.jpg

20101021f4.jpg

20101021f2.jpg

20101021p3.jpg

20101021p5.jpg

20101021p4.jpg

lovely profile for our princess

201010210101.jpg

201010211010.jpg

she realy has carezma

201010210909.jpg

201010210707.jpg

201010210808.jpg

201010211616.jpg

Guest be happy

just found an article about Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook but Google Translate can't help me much. Hope someone will translate it.

actually i couldnot under stand the translation but i think it stress on jinwook feelings of jiwoo during the serviece

Guest ruthlene

actually i couldnot under stand the translation but i think it stress on jinwook feelings of jiwoo during the serviece

I hope Jin Wook is still very much in love with Ji Woo. They look great together. Their chemistry in Air City was fantastic. I hope they are both still in love with each other. Jin Wook will be discharged on 3/7/11 which is just a little more than 3 months from now.

Sawaddee ka...sorry for my disappear..I'm on my trip to Vietnam and China for 11days and just return back lastnight. WooHoo lots lots of lovely pix from Lotte and also gorgeous and wonderful pix from Busan I love all of them so much..really want to go to Busan now....thanks everybody for sharing such a lovely pix ka

c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f8.jpg

c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f81.jpg

c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f82.jpg

ps. Ruth...that news make me smile all day. I'm happy if Jiwoo happy..heehee.

Guest be happy

Sawaddee ka...sorry for my disappear..I'm on my trip to Vietnam and China for 11days and just return back lastnight. WooHoo lots lots of lovely pix from Lotte and also gorgeous and wonderful pix from Busan I love all of them so much..really want to go to Busan now....thanks everybody for sharing such a lovely pix ka

happy trip ANNI we missed you soo much

Guest dramalover

Beautiful,beautiful and more beautiful.I just love them all. Hoping to

hear good news soon whether her future projects or getting married.. :lol::phew:

Hi Sis Annichoi, U R Back! I was wondering where were you? oh, so u were taking a vacation? How was it? I was going to post Ji Woo photos @ Ryu Shi Won wedding but I know you will and I was right.  Again, Ji woo look smoking hot,:)

Hi Shaylaman...yep I've just back from my vacation to Hanoi/Sapa in Vietnam and then to Guilin/Zhangjiajie in China...Very Wonderful view in both places...so I missed Jiwoo in Busan but when I'm back happy to see lots of nice pix ka.

More from RSW wedding

20101026003190_0.jpg

55215397201010261953081427682379333_001.jpg

20101026_1288093410_47341500_1.jpg

Guest ruthlene

[]http://upic.me/i/8d/c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f8.jpg[/

[]http://upic.me/i/jl/c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f81.jpg[/

[]http://upic.me/i/bb/c3d6c1f6bfec_bbe7c1f82.jpg[/]

ps. Ruth...that news make me smile all day. I'm happy if Jiwoo happy..heehee.

Welcome back annichoi. I missed you. Lucky you, always traveling. Thanks for all the pictures you posted. About the news on Ji Woo & Jin Wook, I hope somebody translate it. I don't really know what the news was about. I'm just presuming it's a happy news about them. I'm still waiting for someone to translate the news in English. Please anyone, someone or somebody translate it. I'm dying to know it.

Guest be happy

thanks anni dear for all those photos

although i love choi jiwoo sooo much ...but actually i donot like her photo here

she look old and married woman .. her mackup is giving her palness ...i wish she wear more colourfull dress and change her hair style

JIWOOOOOO please we hope to see you wed. day

thanks anni dear for all those photos

although i love choi jiwoo sooo much ...but actually i donot like her photo here

she look old and married woman .. her mackup is giving her palness ...i wish she wear more colourfull dress and change her hair style

JIWOOOOOO please we hope to see you wed. day

Hello Dear Be Happy....

I understand you ka....as far as I can recall whenever Jiwoo attended any Wedding or Funeral she always in a hurry to go inside either to avoid presses or because she late but not much time she stop for press to take her pix ( I guess )...hee hee :rolleyes::w00t: for me her look lastnight just fine....very Cool !!!. Miss her drama so much. Anyway happy to see her in so many activities lately.

art_1288138294.jpg

ps. about hairstyle sometime I want to see her in short hair like Yujin again but I think she love long hair.

Dear anni choi,

So happy that you enjoyed Hanoi and Sapa... :)

If you come back, you can contact me... :) Will be your free tour guide :)

Ji Woo ss is so elegant when appearing @ RSW's wedding... I am so looking forward to her real wedding...