Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest be happy

FROM MANY STUDIES ABOUT CHOICE OF COLOUR

For many women the choice of a certain color of clothing. Their clothing color choice is connected to highlight the characteristics of their personality and emotions.

Trends in women’s clothing color is called color therapy based. This means that one of the ladies dress, often these specific colors to show their mentality and way of thinking.

The color black stands as a symbol for elegance, success and power and an uncompromising desire for perfection. A person with black as the personality color will set challenging goals for himself and will utilize all means to achieve these goals....Those who like to wear dark or black clothes do not like to change their decision at any cost, even if someone told to do so.

MORE....

Your Favorite Color: What it Says About You

a Care2 favorite by Annie B. Bond

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/favorite-color-personality.html#ixzz16KdNqkxu

Guest apple_red

i also love black because wearing black gives me confidence and made me looks slim...lol

white is the opposite, i dont really like it. but for some safe choice for mx and match i also have few white dress...

enough about me, i am dying to know her next project now. it's been almost 2 years that she doesnt do any drama nor movies

Guest be happy

also love black because wearing black gives me confidence and made me looks slim...lol

ha ha ha me too

it seems that jiwoo in pain from current political news:

from starjiwoo

COSE 写 的 贴

Yeonpyeongdo condolences for the victims.

Course (W.M)

What can I say it is ... so so so shocked.

Marines killed two people yesterday, today, after having caused civilian casualties hayeoteuni says.

Father of dead minutes, they finally left by a family member has a rage to see articles.

Two minutes for the state of mombachyeoseo sasinbun guilty of what they do ..

And had a lifetime in one day, How'd you lose a comfortable resting place

Mental impact on the time of the bombing Yeonpyeongdo residents so sorry everybody

Come on all sigo this situation does not happen again .... to be

His death not in vain, for four sincerely hope you never.

Please make yourself comfortable ... good place to go when you wish these things come, first served.

Good repose of your soul.

Guest apple_red

i dont really understand the meaning of this message. probably because the translation.

but i do agree, this bombing war is really not supposed to happen. anyone in the political side should not made anybody as victim for their own power.

and jiwoo must be very worry with her bf who is now still in the army...

God Bles You the victim..

Guest be happy

while rumering in the internet i found this article by one of AIR CITY casts

Park Hyo Joo as Im Ye Won she stated this :

(sorry with poor googel translation >>if any one have good one please post it :) )

Bakhyoju "Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook, a couple were thought to be"

My Star News | Articles transmission 2010/11/11

mn380402_0.jpg

My Star News imjuhui news] Actor Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook bakhyojuga couple said the birth was known early on.

The real entertainment channel broadcasting 11 days QTV 'rankings determined women (the sunjeongnyeo) Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook bakhyojuneun appearances before two full-fledged devotee drama' Air City 'in the set broke out in a strange air currents, said.

Bakhyojuneun "taken care of each other, waiting time or the work of Woo and Jin After getting to see everyone actively touched navy" and "more time, keep an eye on is the role I like Lee Jin Wook," he confessed.

This gimsaeromdo "Someday when the old interview, Mr. 'I is clear the city. Choejiwoossi not out there, said 'Mr Woo, playfully, it looked like embarrassment, "he pitched.

Meanwhile, last October bakhyojuneun gimsaeromege genuine women appeared on "Passport SEX field 'once or twice a month,' he seems to be the enemy" had heard that the topic of collecting.

My Star News reporter imjuhui (ju-hui3@mdtoday.co.kr)

the original article related to

http://media.paran.com/hotissue/view.kth?dirnews=3549971&year=2010&titlekey=PARAN_2010_3557885&clusterid=IiQmMjszUV5DVStAQFhUX0RVK0NC&kind=0&pg=1&t=0&date=20101113&tq=%C0%CC%C1%F8%BF%ED+%C0%CF%C2%EE%B0%A8%C4%A1+%C3%D6%C1%F6%BF%EC+%C4%BF%C7%C3

Guest be happy

SHE ALSO CONFESS

Bakhyoju "Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook devotee, noticed early on"

My Daily | Articles transmission 2010/11/12 12:

my201011121222431118_0.jpg

My Daily = baeksolmi news] Actor Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook bakhyojuga airflow early love of the couple noticed that the pink was a surprise confession.

Cable channel aired the 11th bakhyojuneun QTV 'rankings determined the girls' Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook in a couple of episodes has not been disclosed to the public.

Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jin Wook couples and drama 'A City' focuses on the breath bar in the bakhyojuneun the broadcast "and Jin Woo and two full-fledged devotee in the set before you rush to the wire gamdolatda strange love," he opened the tongue.

Ear "latency patronize another look, and Jin Woo After getting to work actively to watch everyone would just start the navy had" and "Someday, I like the time he played better keep an eye was lost," he said.

We appeared with reporter gimsaeromdo "Someday when you do an interview, Mr. 'I is clear the City. Choejiwoossi not out there, said' Mr Woo, playfully, it looked like embarrassment," he pitched.

[bakhyoju. Photo available = QTV]

(Baeksolmi reporters bsm@mydaily.co.kr

SOURCE

http://media.paran.com/hotissue/view.kth?dirnews=3557885&year=2010&titlekey=PARAN_2010_3557885&clusterid=IiQmMjszUV5DVStAQFhUX0RVK0NC&kind=0&pg=1&t=0&date=20101113&tq=%C0%CC%C1%F8%BF%ED+%C0%CF%C2%EE%B0%A8%C4%A1+%C3%D6%C1%F6%BF%EC+%C4%BF%C7%C3

Hello CJW fans!

Here’s a little weekend treat – an english subbed video of Winter Sonata Special Anime Ending 冬のソナタ 겨울연가 – such a romantic out-door wedding, finally a married couple (though I am unsure of the parameters of CJW & BYJ’s relationship – whether they share more than just a friendship – either way Kang Jun-Sang and Jung Yu-Jin scored). I mean they just seemed so……well, for lack of a better word, perfect for diehard WS fan! av-2963.gif

Like apple_red, I am also wondering why CJW is not signing up any drama or movie – and we really need her acting news to spawn more creativity thoughts to discuss.

I think we have lost count on how many fantasy-couples we have created – yet it remain unchallenged by the production team. :w00t: I think CJW should consider 50+ episodes drama slotted for weekends (err…asking her to participate in daily dramas is a bit too harsh, right?). Of course, with her status, she might not consider anything that’s not slated for prime-time. :rolleyes: There are actually many talented actresses who has been chosen to act in various genres for weekend dramas, being the current :- Bae Do Na in a light-hearted drama, Gloria, Kim Ji Soo in sageuk drama, King Guenchogo and the most challenging role from Shin Eun Kyung in Flames of Desire in a nightmarish-villain role that has even failed to pass KCSC (Korea Communications Standards Commission) standards. MBC received a warning due to excessive scenes of violence (evil-ness overload). sweatingbullets.gif

Back to JW, let’s hope she will soon consider her next acting project.

Thanks be happy for the news – I think most of us at the time of following the drama live is aware that LJW was extremely smitten by JW’s beauty. :wub: He was half-promoting AC and half-promoting JW during the AC-promo activities. :w00t: He has been heard calling AC as Jiwoo-City! I was rooting for LJJ with CJW …..

AC-gif.gif

Hi Anni - appreciate that you are actively updating this thread. Gomawayo...

Guest be happy

mean they just seemed so……well, for lack of a better word, perfect for diehard WS fan!

hello FELICIA enjoy reading your comments ..i watched WS ANIME final episode it is great wedding really 2010 wedding

CJW is fantastic bride pretty sensitive and her eyes very emotional ..BYJ i feel he was strange little pit may be nervious :sweatingbullets::lol:

Back to JW, let’s hope she will soon consider her next acting project.

there are many good series and actress appeared last years and the competion become strong ..in my openion JW appearedin turning stage i think and that maks her fame so strong ..also definitly for her excellent talent and beauty

but the situation now is diffrenet to choose a role has to slowly and serosly in order to keep in the top not getting down ..and i think JW need to choose something new to play

she can realy choose new role as bad girl (eviel) i think she realy can do it good

she can play as a single mother with achild and alove knock her door

it seems i imagine myself a scriptwriter :P

I think most of us at the time of following the drama live is aware that LJW was extremely smitten by JW’s beauty

yes its obevious a clever boy he actually know how to draw the attention to him by great brase for JWOO beauty and talent ..to him he is lucky to have the oportunity to stand in front of CJW as a lover in aseries and he actually succesded in gain fame and attention by sticking his name with her

I was rooting for LJJ with CJW …..

i have lately watched AC its really great drama iam surprise to know it had low rating ...the plot is god and better than many other dramas

the cast is excellent CJW ND LJJ are great in chimestry and acting i think they are still in good relation she attended the prime of Housemaid film he is the super acter in it

and i think they share same metual friend i think his name is Jung Woo Sung

iam rooted for them also in this scenes

jsdg.jpg

Guest apple_red

Be Happy...tks for the article..but i am very confused with the news...lol..

and i agree that Jung woo sung is very hottie...

CJW had been seen several times with her in several public occasion such as in one of the wedding party friends and lately in one of fashion show. i guess they're really good friends

hello FELICIA enjoy reading your comments ..i watched WS ANIME final episode it is great wedding really 2010 wedding

CJW is fantastic bride pretty sensitive and her eyes very emotional ..BYJ i feel he was strange little pit may be nervious :sweatingbullets::lol:

Thanks for responding be happy – I thought I’m “talking” to myself…..hehehe! chick.gif

The ending of the WS anime would have brought more profound memories if the original cast was involved – the only familiar face I see is the actor who played the Vet. I have mixed feelings watching the ending – I felt it deserve tears, and pain and loss because I miss one wonderful soul, the late Park Yong Ha whom I believe is resting in peace. :tears:

I wish KJS gave JYJ a passionate kiss (to compensate with the un-passionate kiss filmed in 2002), the kind similar to the one we always see later at the end of the movie – just before the credits rolled. :wub:

Yup, we love to gloat about our match-making abilities and Jung Woo Sung has often been associated as one of the actors we would love her to partner with – and I don’t mind Uhm Tae Woong, Soong Il Gook, Kim Sang Kyung and Kim Ju Hyuk. blush.gif CJW has worked with many A-lister actors like BYJ, LBH, KSW (2), ASK, LJJ, JHS, YJT and Japanese A-list actors, Yutaka Takenouchi and Kimura Takuya.

there are many good series and actress appeared last years and the competion become strong ..in my openion JW appearedin turning stage i think and that maks her fame so strong ..also definitly for her excellent talent and beauty

but the situation now is diffrenet to choose a role has to slowly and serosly in order to keep in the top not getting down ..and i think JW need to choose something new to play

she can realy choose new role as bad girl (eviel) i think she realy can do it good

she can play as a single mother with achild and alove knock her door

it seems i imagine myself a scriptwriter :P

To be very honest, JW’s career has been like a stand-still since the success of STH (and I am not counting Rondo since its success has been limited to TBS’s channel). Sadly, I think she or/and her team has confined her acting range to melodrama and light-hearted type. Rondo and Air City are not within the melodrama range but it was a male dominated drama. Yes, it was a refreshing change but somehow for whatever reasons these dramas failed to reach high ratings (some one has to do some logistic research as to why some dramas did so well through internet viewing but simply fall short in the small screen of the Korean home). ^_^ It’s too bad that ratings even exist… I often think television would be much better off without them.

In my opinion, she has already exhausted the genre of melodrama and with her vast acting experiences, she should be bold to explore a wider range of styles and genres – the type that challenges her acting chops and the kind of deep character that she has never played before (pulease try a villain role and for a starter, go for a subtle-villian type like Eugene’s role in Baker Kim Tak Goo). And where possible, avoid weepy roles - I wouldn’t mind her role character to shed a few tears, not because her character feel sad, what her feelings should be something much deeper and emptier than sad but because tears would seem appropriate – you get my drift. Just my two cents…. :D

i have lately watched AC its really great drama iam surprise to know it had low rating ...the plot is god and better than many other dramas

the cast is excellent CJW ND LJJ are great in chimestry and acting i think they are still in good relation she attended the prime of Housemaid film he is the super acter in it

jsdg.jpg

Thanks dear for sharing the cap scenes (love this scene to bits) :lol: - that was the most memorable flirtatious move from KJS – when he comes up close to her face, her height was an absolute advantage! They were so close I wonder whether DG felt the steam of his breath tickling her ears. phew.gif I have nothing much to say about the ending, since my heart is broken by the fact that Do Gyung appears to be broken. It was a tough decision by KJS when he chose to leave and I think he didn’t know what to say or he couldn’t bring himself to say the words out loud, because there are some words (like I’ll be back…) that you can’t unsay. He probably wanted to take time with it, to make a decision and not a reflex and so I guess he chose not to commit anything at the time of his departure. Oh dear, it’s such a long time ago and I hope I make sense….. 4_13_12v.gif

Guest ruthlene

annichoi, thanks for posting updates & pictures of our lovely princess. Ji Woo looked very stylist, sophisticated, beautiful & elegant.

Guest ruthlene

i also love black because wearing black gives me confidence and made me looks slim...lol

white is the opposite, i dont really like it. but for some safe choice for mx and match i also have few white dress...

enough about me, i am dying to know her next project now. it's been almost 2 years that she doesnt do any drama nor movies

I love black as well. In the U.S.A.practically all women own at least one or two black dresses as part of their wardrobe. When I'm wearing black, I feel elegant, tall and slim. I own few black dresses, but several black pants to match practically all color blouses. I also own quite a few black shoes.

Guest ruthlene

Tiptoeing in here to greet everyone – “An Nyong Haseyo” …… hello3.gif chingu and how is our dear Choi Ji Woo sshi? missyou.gif all my friends here, Ching, Lu, Ella, annichoi, wrblee, apple red, ruthlene, AllforCJW, xuexi, Jenny, gracew and so many other chingu whom I may have missed addressing them – mianneh. Hi to everyone whom I have yet to cross-examine …hahaha….just kidding, I mean cross path. :w00t:

Oh dear, I must have left Soompi for so long that I find the revamped site so different, okay, I'm really s-l-o-w on some of these "techy" things and I’ve yet to know how to change my avatar. Err.... how come I don't see any color coding icon?!? Paboh-ahjummah... crazy.gif Aigooo….. I'm tired of being so one-dimensional – seems like I need another year to catch up!! helpsos.gif

I have been back-tracking the pages but somehow I can’t find any latest news on her upcoming drama/film projects. Hope she gets meaty character like Go Hyun Jung’s role in Daemul/Queen Sundeok. I do think it’s important to play different roles that reflect the stages in your life. Compelling characters – deep characters. ;)

Whoa….those lovely puppies are so cute, how lucky of them to be cuddled by a celebrity. :wub:

Gosh I spotted JW seated next to the outrageously good looking, Jo Jin Moo – hope someone will consider hooking them up in a project. They make a lovely couple – even if its only CF, I don’t mind. :D

Whistling to Ji Woo’s beauty – No matter how tall you are, you’ll always look glamorous with high heels – it’s femine, and it can be sexy (look at those leopard-inspired high heels) and comfortable – sometimes! She always looks amazing and always gets it right. She wears great colours – her skin tone goes with everything. Thanks anni for the latest fashion update.

It's a pleasure reading all the comments/picture posting in this thread. Gomapsnida. :D

A big welcome back to you FEL. Sure missed you. I'm also glad that dramalover has been back, too. Miss all you wonderful people who love Ji Woo. FEL, do you still visit Stairway to Heaven soompi? I have not visited it either.

By the way, do you know what happened to Ms. Han, our fax fix storyteller in Stairway to Heaven soompi? She completely disappeared in STH soompi after KSW got married. The STH fan fix story stopped. Ms. Han was a great storyteller. I miss her.

Guest ruthlene

i dont really understand the meaning of this message. probably because the translation.

but i do agree, this bombing war is really not supposed to happen. anyone in the political side should not made anybody as victim for their own power.

and jiwoo must be very worry with her bf who is now still in the army...

God Bles You the victim..

I'm worried too because LJW is still in military service. He will be discharged on 3/6/11. I pray that he'll be safe. I'm looking forward in seeing him back to civilian life and on screen.