Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Poll Part 3 SEMI-FINALS!

This time I elminated guys with less than two votes.

Please vote for only 1 guy

The contestants are...

A. Yoonho

B. Jang Woo Hyuk

D. Brian

E. Lee Minwoo

VOTING HISTORY!

First Poll

This poll was quite simple, with a list of many guys that fans thuoght Bin looked good with. The voters would pick three guys, and the guys without any votes were eliminated

A. Yoonho - 6 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 7 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 1 vote total

D. Hwanhee - 0 votes total

E. Brian - 5 votes total

F. Sung Shi Kyung - 0 votes total

G. Lee Minwoo - 6 votes total

H. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

I. Son Ho Young - 3 votes total

J. Tim - 0 votes total

K. Junjin - 0 votes total

L. Andy - 0 votes total

M. Kim Hee Chul - 1 votes total

N. Ryan - 1 vote total

2nd Poll!

With 6 people eliminated and only two choices voters can make, the votes made a slight difference in the 2nd poll.

A. Yoonho - 7 votes total

B. Jang Woo Hyuk - 5 votes total

C. Micky Yoochun - 0 votes total

D. Brian - 3 votes total

E. Lee Minwoo - 5 votes total

F. Kim Hyung Joong - 1 vote total

G. Son Ho Young - 0 votes total

H. Kim Hee Chul - 0 votes total

I. Ryan - 0 votes total

J. Kim Tae Woo - 0 votes total

my votes go to...

Brian - He was never really coupled with Bin. And I like the couple as much as I like the Woohyuk, Minwoo, Yoonho couple. And so really it's a tie vote for all four of them. But what made me vote for Brian, what made me sway my mind is that he never coupled with Bin before and she was coupled with Minwoo, Yoonho, and Woohyuk so many times but he still got me to like the couple as much. We never saw them together, but I can feel the chemistry.

Like when she was at the FTTS concert ^_^

AND SERIOUSLY I'M NOT BEING BIASED.

My Banner may be Brian Joo right now, but one time in my life I was obsessed with Woohyuk and Minwoo even more than I am obsessed with Brian right now.

if I was Biased I would pick Minwoo.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's a tough decision between these guys! :tears:

My choice will still be Brain cause i think he's cute and hope to see him with Bin again in any of the variety shows especially since they are from the same company.

ps : my choice will be changed if i am able to see Bin and Woo Hyuk again :w00t:

Guest maxlover

LOL...My choice is obvious, but i so agree with what yelinoh is saying.....however, it's all about Jang Woo Hyuk :)

P.S. His comeback is scheduled for December 3rd and so i'm hoping we'll soon see him in Heroine 6 with our lovely Bin!! I'm psyched!!

Guest lovebin

oh my! I missed the 2nd poll but it's really hard to choose. :wacko:

A. Yoonho

B. Jang Woo Hyuk

D. Brian

E. Lee Minwoo

sadly no one agrees me on Heechul, then my choice would go for Minwoo as I can see more chemistry between Bin and him. but Bin looks good with anyone. :(

sorry, Yoonho and Brian.

yea, it's sad to hear that Bin wouldn't be in Goong 2 and no more other variety shows. but maybe she's waiting for better oppotunities and getting prepared for it. Bin, fighting!

aww.. that's very disappointing.. :( i was very excited of Goong2 coz i was expecting Bin to be in it.. so sad.. :tears:

my vote for the semi-finals:

of course all of U KNOW who i'd pick! its YUnho! :lol: hehe.. that's a poor pun.. :sweatingbullets: but for me it Yunho all the way! BIN-YUNHO Couple Hwaiting!! :D:lol:

edit:

I don't think she's been on any shows recently. They might've showed clips of her going to Kang Ho Dong's wedding. I really don't know... Also, I don't think Bin is going to be in Goong 2 anymore. From the Goong S thread, someone took her part already...

evelyn168, I hope we can see pics of Bin from Kang Ho dong's wedding..

Guest shiverbaby

yah his comeback (JWH ) is Dec 6 , so cool ... ^ ^I wish he will be on H6 Special Xmas ... ^ ^ yeah ! can't wait to it come true ! if it's Minwoo and JWH together ... Nothing can be greater !

so hard to make a choice now ... Yunho or Minwoo ... who ? finally I think the scene Yunho said " Sa rang Hae " is the sweetest moment ... she 's surprised and happy .

SO I SAID THAT YUNHO .

Guest junjinwifey

if its down to 1 man, my vote goes to yunho...i'm now obssessed with the idea of a younger guy dating an older woman n their chemistry is sizzling.

Guest ImSmiley

i was actually looking forward to watch her in goong 2! im very disappointed she's not in it & hope she wil appear on more shows! i want more of her!

yes i'm dissapointed too. i was really looking forward to watching her in Goong2 since thats my fav drama too. but hopefully she appear more on shows beside H6.

for the votes i go for Jang Woo Hyuk!!

Guest Angel1004

there was a scandal a while back.

saying her&jang woo hyuk

were dating =X & when he was on his japan

tour, she was there too.

-->if it is true, they are so cute togetherr

Guest evelyn168

For those who want Bin's pics at KHD's wedding. You can go to Yoon Eun Hye's thread, I think there's pics there... I'm not sure if it shows Bin...

Yeah, I'm really disappointed that all Bin is doing is H6. I was really looking forward to Bin in Goong 2... But whatever, maybe she found a better script. I actually don't want her on X-man anymore cause the new X-man is so boring. I'd rather see her in dramas now... SBS game shows are going downhill....

As for my vote... I'm so torn right now... I don't know what to do... Since I've been a longer H.O.T. fan, I'll choose Jang Woo Hyuk... They look really good together...

Guest maxlover

there was a scandal a while back.

saying her&jang woo hyuk

were dating =X & when he was on his japan

tour, she was there too.

-->if it is true, they are so cute togetherr

That's so cool...but i have a question: What Japan tour?? and is there pictures of this?? When was this??...LOL....If you could please provide info on this or pics even....I'd be forever grateful!!! Thanks

Guest lovebin

news:

12 heroines, either previous or present ones, will gather together on H6 broadcasted this weekend. And Hye Bin will disclose her scandals on this show. (haha, wondering who are the involved)

pic

200611231037121110_1.jpg

credits to Naver. Can you point out where is Bin?

btw, on Nov. 21st, Micky and Xiah went to film H6 Christmas Special, ha, we can see these three close friends again.

Guest evelyn168

Yes!!! All the girls back... I miss Kang Su Jung the most... Bin revealing her scandals???

As for as I remember, she had scandals with : Choi Jung Won (from UN because of Beautiful Sunday), Jung Tae Woo (I think, don't remember correctly but it's also because of Beautiful Sunday), and Jang Woo Hyuk...

Here's another two photos of this week H6.

Looking at Bin's outfit jus wondering what performance she's going to surprise us again this sunday :w00t: ... Maybe a Latin Dance :lol:

Bin_H6_001.jpg

Bin_H6_002.jpg

Guest shiverbaby

news:

12 heroines, either previous or present ones, will gather together on H6 broadcasted this weekend. And Hye Bin will disclose her scandals on this show. (haha, wondering who are the involved)

pic

200611231037121110_1.jpg

credits to Naver. Can you point out where is Bin?

btw, on Nov. 21st, Micky and Xiah went to film H6 Christmas Special, ha, we can see these three close friends again.

of course I can ... the sexiest and youngest black dress ...

wow Special Xmas ... haha I heart that Jun Jin also went to record H6 on Nov21st ... that will be a nicest show ... Jun Jin and HyeBin will get together in H6 after LL ... WHo will be with Bin ? ^^

and i wanna know more about Bin's scandal ... plz more explaination ! Thanks :rolleyes:

Guest lovebin

wow, JunJin will be on H6 Xmas Special, another reason to look forward to that eppie.

I remember in one eppie of Perfect Match, the previous LL, KHD mentioned Bin having scandals with three guys: Jung Tae Woo, Choi Jung Won and Tim.

On LL, KHD mentioned again her scandal with Tim and maybe after Flip Reverse, Happy Shares Company, couplings on LL, Jang Woo Hyuk was added into the list.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Archived