Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest lovebin

I've just watched this episode of Drama City live and the story is kind of like banjun drama.

I've also recorded it when watching but it will take me a while to upload it.

It's nearly midnight here so I have to go to bed now. :(

If no CB link by tomorrow, then I will try to upload it.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

Chun Myung Hoon on H6? That's good. I think Bin is close with him... I hope they do that Boguki (don't know how to spell it...) dance... I can't wait to see this week's episode now...

Guest lovebin

wow, the lastest H6, wow!

I don't know how to express myself.

Bin's couple dance with So Ho Young is like *^#*@&(@#

Both are Sooooooo hot.

oh, the guests are Chun Myung Hoon, Lee Sung Ji, So Ho Young...

and he (I don't know his name)

19407-2-7499.jpg

he

200611050951482100_1.jpg

Lee Yu Mi's husband

1159324264827_1.jpg

Guest cherlyn

whats Manwonhenbok abt???

i sometimes like hye bin sometimes i dont.. hahaha i think she dances well but i dont like the way her mouth moves as she dances.. its weird.. hahaha or maybe i find it weird..

haha but it seems like yunho likes her alot?? n vice versa? haha cos it was so hilarious to see yunho say "i love u" to her on H6... shocking! later alot of antis..

Guest shiverbaby

Manwonhenbok >>> is it happy shares company ... ? if I'm right , it is a variety of MBC ... the celebs have 10000 won to live in a week ....

I understand what you mean ... 'bout hye bin 's mouth ... it likes habits and it is not easy to change ... but I think she 's lovely and we cant forget this mistake ... ^ ^

"he " lovebin mentions ... Lee Jae Yoon ... he joined the recent epi of Choi Hong Man Strong friends ... he's strong ...^ ^

wow, the lastest H6, wow!

I don't know how to express myself.

Bin's couple dance with So Ho Young is like *^#*@&(@#

Both are Sooooooo hot.

Yeah Lovebin i agreed with you both of them are so hot and i am shocked by Bin's performance. That's the most sexy and daring couple dance i ever seen Bin done with any male guests :phew:

just a question, who is So Ho Young? did he end up getting paired up with Bin? i missed today's H6..*sigh* and i won't be able to watch it til after 2 days..huhu.. :tears:

just a question, who is So Ho Young? did he end up getting paired up with Bin? i missed today's H6..*sigh* and i won't be able to watch it til after 2 days..huhu.. :tears:

So Ho Young is one of the member from G.O.D

200611101702391110_1.jpg

Spoiler : yup he did end up pairing with Bin and they even did a hot and sexy couple dance :w00t:

^oh yeah.. i remember him.. he was also in the episode before the DBSK ryt.. I find it cute the way he patted Bin's hair in the couple choosing of that epi.. :) Sorta made him look like a nice oppa.. lols! i thought his name was Son Ho Young. :lol:

i saw him in the Xmas Special of BAnjun and he was so handsome there. I wanted him to be partnered with Bin but i guess Hee Jin is more suitable to the role. SPOILER:But hey my wish has finally come true! they are paired up but only in a different setting.. but still.. :lol::D oh i so wanna watch today's H6 epi!

Guest lovebin

Oh, I don't know how to spell Son Ho Young's name so it's my fault.

haha, find the couple dance online video. site:http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer.asp?movieID=10008071720061112213209&player=8

and someone helps upload it onto SS, anyone needs the link?

I'll pm those who are in need of it. forget about it, it's an audio file and you guys can just go to that online link.

++CROSSES FINGERS++ Please dont let anti fans or god fans (but I like god fans their mature!) or Son Hoyoung fans jump on Bin, or bash her ++CROSSES FINGERS++

only jocking! But I really hope they don't!

I can't wait until it comes out on video!

Did anyone else go for Bin or just Son Ho young?

Guest dream3rx0

haha, find the couple dance online video. site:http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer.asp?movieID=10008071720061112213209&player=8

I'll pm those who are in need of it. forget about it, it's an audio file and you guys can just go to that online link.

woah,. that was the hottest thing ive ever seen! :blush: and when she lifted up his shirt... bravo!

no problem, lovebin! :lol: and thanks for sharing the clip! all i can say is: HOT HOT HOT! :lol:

edit: yey! the MU link is now available! now we can watch the whole HOT show! :D

Guest evelyn168

It's really HOT... I can't believe it... SHY and JHB are like the wildest couple!!! They really should get together. I dont' care what some fans might say. From X-man, Lee Jin said SHY treats his friends (girls) really well. It'll be sweet if SHY ends up with JHB...

Guest shiverbaby

thanks lovebin about the link ... " the wildest couple " ... After seeing the previous epi ... I dont think Bin will be couple with SHY but now ... it came true . how bout Lee Seung Ki ? I think he 's lovely with Bin

Guest maxlover

^^LOL...I know what y'all mean....Son Ho Young and Bin couple is HOT!!! Nevertheless, i will stay loyal to my Jang Woo Hyuk and Bin couple....hehe....but i gotta admit that i loved the fact that she finally coupled with SHY!!! Very cute couple!!!

Archived