Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From :http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/lee-seo-jin-completes-moon-chae-wons-love-triangle-in-todays-romance/

leeseojin_30.jpg

So it IS still about three men and a woman, after all. Production on Today’s Romance (previously titled Three Men’s Woman) has begun, and Lee Seo-jin (Grandpas Over Flowers) is a last-minute addition. He’ll join the set as soon as he wraps Wonderful Season this weekend (which, wow, those 50 episodes seem to have flown by).

This will be Seojinnie’s first movie since 2006’s Please, and he’ll play a sunbae liked by Moon Chae-won’s character, a sassy weather-caster with aggressive tendencies. Singer Jung Joon-young (Monstar) was also cast a few days ago as a street photographer who crushes hard on the feisty weathergirl. While it still appears the film will focus on Moon’s relationship with Lee Seung-gi, a character who’s unlucky in love, it’s nice to know the two other men are still in contention, and haven’t been written out entirely.

It was previously billed as a rom-com (and the material certainly still sounds like fodder for one) but recent news alludes to the film as a melodrama, so now I’m curious to find out — which is it? Cameras began rolling late last month, and we’ll first get to see Today’s Romance sometime in 2015.

Park Shi Hoo Takes Two Spots on Chinese Chart, Ahead of TVXQ and JYJ

Park Shi Hoo Takes Two Spots on Chinese Chart, Ahead of TVXQ and JYJ

timmydee August 7, 20145

Actor and singer Park Shi Hoo has been enjoying great success in the charts in China with two versions of a song from the soundtrack of upcoming Chinese movie, “Scent.” Chinese chart compliers Baidu revealed that the Chinese version of the track, called “The Sound of You Coming” currently ranks at Number 3, with the Korean version reaching Number 4 in China. Both of the solo star’s tracks finished...

credit to uploader
korean version

.... the sound of your coming (English translation)....The awkward feeling of just brushing pass

Always missing your beauty
Your appearance makes the whole world slow down
That cannot be replaced
You shine, my love
Like a kite flying in the air
I am still waiting patiently in the same place
You’re all I need

It has been determined from the first second
Like the will of fate
Even if the whole world is against me
I won’t give up
I’ll be there
Till I hear the sound of your coming
Like the presence of a mirage
Why am I reluctant to wake up
You’re all I need

It has been determined from the first second
Like the will of fate
Even if the whole world is against me
I won’t give up
I’ll be there
Till I hear the sound of your coming
Even if we are separated by the sea
The ripple of the waves will send you my love OH MY LOVE
You’re all I need

We are meant to be together
So every minute, every second, every breath I think of you
Even if the road ahead is full of thorns
I will still move forward
Till I can hear
The sound of your coming
Let me hear
The sound of your coming
I am so in love with you
That’s why I need your love
I need you, love

After School’s Lizzy Cast in Movie “Today’s Love,” to Act Alongside Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won

After School’s Lizzy Cast in Movie “Today’s Love,” to Act Alongside Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won

deedeegii August 1, 20143

After School and Orange Caramel member Lizzy will be making her big screen debut through the upcoming movie “Today’s Love.” According to a movie industry official on August 1, Lizzy has confirmed her ...

credit to soompi news

Archived