[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the latest pix, lingx2. I like SY's latest style....simple elegance.

SY is giving BM a taste of her own medicine. Is it deliberate ? The dress looks so much better on SY than on BM.

So far, 3 different styles to depict 3 different phases of her life.

First, the plain looking housewife. Selfless and hardworking. Her whole world revolves around her husband , child and in-laws. Imagine her devastation when her whole world crumbles after she got kicked out of that family.

After a period of tears and despair, a new SY appears, with very short hair,eyeliner ( I don't like the eyeliner as well)and a new career. Her sole purpose is to get back her daughter and seek revenge on the ex.

Now that she has decided to enter politics and go head on with ML....I see a new confidence as well as a softer side appearing. With a new love and her daughter by her side as well as her whole family all supporting her...it will be interesting to watch her rise to success.Obviously it won't be easy to deal with the ex and especially BoMi who will resort to illegal/underhanded means.

I am also very puzzled...Dah Leh's suicide is suppose to be 2 years later....obviously it is not 2 years yet as SY and YW are still not together at this stage ?????

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Smile Mom Episode 31-32 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Smile Mom 1-32 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83-sign-2011-episode-1-15/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

PS: Sorry soompi fans, for a couple of weeks, I have not been updating the soompi site FANS on latest release. This is because the CTS project grew so rapidly in the short 2 months since it's launched, that I been kept busy with the server upgrades, making many enhancements at the site while keeping all the latest releases up-to-date. To bring about not just faster subs but also better QC edited version of the subtitle:)

Guest lelaina

whats wrong with DL, what does the doctor told her mother at the end of ep33?

I suspect (though I don't speak Korean and there were no subs) that he tells her that Dal Leh has some incurable disease. That was in the write-up/synopsis of Smile Mom before the whole series even started - that Dal Leh will end up with some incurable disease after Bok Hee had painstakingly tried to cultivate her into perfection personified.

Gosh, I hope the mom isn't going to now ask Yeon Wu to be by Dal Leh's side or something or make trouble for Yeon Wu and Shin Young because of this!

Guest IloveFall

Seems like they are building up MoRoo to be the bad guy as the episodes go on. In the beginning he was a bit bumbling and just followed what others told him to do. Now, it seems like he's getting more greedy and showing a more manipulative/vindictive side.

And Dallae's mom is just straight up crazy! To witness her own daughter's thwarted suicide and STILL try to push her into acting and marrying the insane chaebol shows she has totally lost touch with reality. I mean, her daughter was so miserable she tried to commit suicide for goodness sakes! Someone needs to get the memo!

Archived