[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink_is

thanks shirley for the spot translation..you rock my world once again..i love the father and son relationship..

what you have translate make the episode even more fun to watch ..i can't wait til he get his memory back so he can see what's going on..

i still think it's not sj's fault to make the father turn that way..it's more like the father's fault..karma..that's it..karma..LOL..

of course...es will forgive him..she know she still love him but just dont have the courage to admit cuz of her dad..also thanks again for the preview of 15&16..

Guest conduongmuathu

Eps 14 Rated

Nationwide

9. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 14.7

Seoul

10. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 14.9

TNSmedia

kamsahamnida! Luv unni for posting caps. it's really nice to watch the same dramas as you (even though i am behind at episode 2) :lol: because you're always there to cap it for me. well, that's good enough, because i can just look at the pictures instead, and then wait till i have to edit ep 12 :sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

does yeunrum know who his dad is? how bout lawyer park and the mom? sj still doesnt know what happened to them? or he has a slight idea already? gosh i dont how long the story is still after since this is 20eps

Guest lakatsumi

Thank Luv for the nice pictures~ sorry for asking this but does anyone have the Music Video for this drama? I checked the first page but there no link to download the Music Video~

i still think it's not sj's fault to make the father turn that way..it's more like the father's fault..karma..that's it..karma..LOL..

of course...es will forgive him..she know she still love him but just dont have the courage to admit cuz of her dad..also thanks again for the preview of 15&16..

^ .ya she did say when yeunrum was sleeping .she also wishes to hold onto his father but then ...

does yeunrum know who his dad is? how bout lawyer park and the mom? sj still doesnt know what happened to them? or he has a slight idea already? gosh i dont how long the story is still after since this is 20eps

no he dont .i thihnk he was told his father is gone .because when shinjeong asked him about his father .he has he dun have a father ...

lawyer park when she met with eun seol in esp 14 because shinjeong keep going there and not going home ..so lawyer park went to find eun seol ..as she worried that with shinjeon and eun seol together ...even now without his memories .the love between them will be rekindled ..but eun seol told her ..that it doesnt matter if shinjeong recover his memories or not ..she has no heart to continue what was in the past with him ..so lawyer park asked her if she can trust eunsol and take her responsible for her words..then eun seol asked her till now she still has no confidence with that person [ aka shin jeon] ...eun seol said now she no longer the immature girl of the past . such luxury like love .she had long ago abandoned it .she feel more burdened with that person around her

then when someone call her ...eun seol was listening to her mobile...a photo was there of her and her son .and lawyer park deduced it should be the baby of shin jeon and eun seol grown up now .. [ ..amazing isnt it .these people brain power work reallly fast ...] ..then she confront eun seol immeditaley about the child. .she said there even a child and you expect me to believe that you wont hold onto shin jeong .

eun seol told her that ...being hurt from a love that should not have begin ..she using her motherhood as comfort for that hurt.asked lawyer park not to come look for her agin .later lawyer park did met with her again .and choose to believed in her will treat it as if she did not know about the child .....and asked eun seol if she can really hold onto the secret ...eun seol said if lawyer park can do it ..she will also ...

then later ..around esp 14 : 55 min or so .when her son leave the house again ...the mother keep asking lawyer park what is happening is there something they hiding from her ..and ..er ..the lawyer told her about the child .and the mother insisted she wont acknwoleged eun seol nor the kid ..

shin jeon know what happen to them ? .er ..not the actual details .because he got bit and pieces .but whenver he has some information his heart will tell him is not what it is ..like in the data said or what others are telling him ..he really know the instant eun seol is lying to him ....that she abandon him .becasue to him it dont feel that way ...

actually er ...i think i can write up something for esp 13 and 14 .but later when i have time ..--;; ....

Thank Luv for the nice pictures~ sorry for asking this but does anyone have the Music Video for this drama? I checked the first page but there no link to download the Music Video~

here the link ~ ^

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0700001330103m.wmv

there this part in esp 13 after the family of three went to the theme park at around 30 min or so into the esp ..and eun seol was driving them home ..she looked at the father and son behind in the car sleeping

ES: it will be good if this is only a dream

why do you have to appear ? why ?

we should have forget each other and continue to live on

i was able to find strenght to live on by watching our yeunrum

but you .have nothing by your side

how much pains you must have suffered

oh then our smart shinjeon .instantly know that t his woman had something to tell him . though they reaching the construction site ...he asked her to drop off the son first ..because he know she got something to say to him ..

SJ : you ..obviously recognise me

tell me ...who am i

how did you know me

okie so she agreed to send the son off first and met him at the cafe ..before she went there .she call up lawyer park ..to tell him that shinjeong is with her ..asked them to come get him ..

==

at the cafe

ES: firstly .i want to say i am sorry

yes ..i do know you

what do you want to know first ? your name ?

lee shinjeong

SJ: lee shin jeong

ES: yes .

.lee shin jeong .

is your name

SJ: what is the relationship between us

ES: do you still want to hear it even if it is not good memories

SJ : even if that the case ..i should know about it

ES : i once loved you before

but then ..i abondaned you .

do you even want me to tell you the reason why i deserted you

SJ: i want to hear

ES : i detest you

SJ : why ? because of yeunrum's father ? [ lol .he talking about himself and he doesnt even know ]

ES: yes ...though he isnt around anymore [she lying that he is dead ]

but still love that person very much .

SJ : you do have a sharp tongue

i should go ...

[then he stand up and asked another question ]

SJ : did i ..loved you ..very deeply ?

ES : we ...just a pair of ordinary couple

it is those relationship that if we can pretend it never happen then

it never happen [ aka is quite insignificant type of relationship ]

SJ : look like i was cruelly abondaned

then outside ..ES told him that she wish she wont see him again on the construction site .then he said that depends on him...but then he continue to say ..it must be pretty inconvient for her ..a ex lover appearing and even asked to play with her son that she must be pretty troubled by this

ES: ..the child yearns for father's love .so perhaps he might have like you alot

thank you for playing with him

SJ: it is allright to say thank you but dun feel apologetic

you can still play with the son of your exlover

then he told her dun worry .tomorrow you wont be seeing me on the site

er then his family come for him

EVEN that he knows is not a coincednece ..because later he asked eun seol ..about it .~say must be her who had informed his family ..the man too smart ..

i got to run ..~

Thank you so much shirley for the translation...

SJ is so smart. He found out everything so quickly.

I love all the scenes between Summer and him...hehe...

My favorite child actor...he's one of the reasons why I'm back...hehe...

Guest limegreencanada

there this part in esp 13 after the family of three went to the theme park at around 30 min or so into the esp ..and eun seol was driving them home ..she looked at the father and son behind in the car sleeping

ES: it will be good if this is only a dream

why do you have to appear ? why ?

we should have forget each other and continue to live on

i was able to find strenght to live on by watching our yeunrum

but you .have nothing by your side

how much pains you must have suffered

oh then our smart shinjeon .instantly know that t his woman had something to tell him . though they reaching the construction site ...he asked her to drop off the son first ..because he know she got something to say to him ..

SJ : you ..obviously recognise me

tell me ...who am i

how did you know me

okie so she agreed to send the son off first and met him at the cafe ..before she went there .she call up lawyer park ..to tell him that shinjeong is with her ..asked them to come get him ..

==

at the cafe

ES: firstly .i want to say i am sorry

yes ..i do know you

what do you want to know first ? your name ?

lee shinjeong

SJ: lee shin jeong

ES: yes .

.lee shin jeong .

is your name

SJ: what is the relationship between us

ES: do you still want to hear it even if it is not good memories

SJ : even if that the case ..i should know about it

ES : i once loved you before

but then ..i abondaned you .

do you even want me to tell you the reason why i deserted you

SJ: i want to hear

ES : i detest you

SJ : why ? because of yeunrum's father ? [ lol .he talking about himself and he doesnt even know ]

ES: yes ...though he isnt around anymore [she lying that he is dead ]

but still love that person very much .

SJ : you do have a sharp tongue

i should go ...

[then he stand up and asked another question ]

SJ : did i ..loved you ..very deeply ?

ES : we ...just a pair of ordinary couple

it is those relationship that if we can pretend it never happen then

it never happen [ aka is quite insignificant type of relationship ]

SJ : look like i was cruelly abondaned

then outside ..ES told him that she wish she wont see him again on the construction site .then he said that depends on him...but then he continue to say ..it must be pretty inconvient for her ..a ex lover appearing and even asked to play with her son that she must be pretty troubled by this

ES: ..the child yearns for father's love .so perhaps he might have like you alot

thank you for playing with him

SJ: it is allright to say thank you but dun feel apologetic

you can still play with the son of your exlover

then he told her dun worry .tomorrow you wont be seeing me on the site

er then his family come for him

EVEN that he knows is not a coincednece ..because later he asked eun seol ..about it .~say must be her who had informed his family ..the man too smart ..

i got to run ..~

Thanks shirley for this.... btw did episode 15 run 2nite ? Any update on what happened?

Archived