University Of Waterloo

Guest Subways

Guest Georgianna

ATKINSON ET AL:MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 5ED PKG

MANKIW ET AL:PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS 4TH CDN PKG W/ SG

HAEUSSLER ET AL:INTRODUCTORY MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS 13ED

:)

You have an entirely different book for management accounting, the same for macro and a new edition for math. Therefore, I could sell you the econ book and the math textbook and solutions manuel if you don't mind that it's a different edition.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone in Science and Business that could tell me more about it? Or if anyone knows anything about it and could share because I'm unsure about applying for it at the moment and was hoping with more info it would help me decide (;

I have a handful of friends in Science and Business 4th year, so I think I'm pretty qualified to say this:

- It's a really easy program to get into

- It's not prestigious in anyway

So if those things matter to you, I wouldn't waste my time

On to academics:

- you have to take these really annoying specialized scibus courses designed for your program. I've been told that they aren't helpful in anyway.

- Take mostly the same courses as any bachelor of science student + some business courses (obviously)

All in all, it's nothing special. You can always just apply for honours science and double major or get specialization.

I applied to both Arts & Business and AFM for 2011. Already got an early acceptance from Arts and Business... Hoping for AFM though! ^^

I wouldn't waste my time applying for Arts & Business cause AFM isn't that hard to get into (but that doesn't mean to say it's easy). If your marks are high 80s or low 90s, then you are pretty guaranteed. Once you're at loo, if you decide that AFM isn't for you (which a lot of ppl do so don't worry), it's pretty easy to switch programs within the same faculty.

Guest everlastingxx3

I have a handful of friends in Science and Business 4th year, so I think I'm pretty qualified to say this:

On to academics:

- you have to take these really annoying specialized scibus courses designed for your program. I've been told that they aren't helpful in anyway.

- Take mostly the same courses as any bachelor of science student + some business courses (obviously)

All in all, it's nothing special. You can always just apply for honours science and double major or get specialization.

I wouldn't waste my time applying for Arts & Business cause AFM isn't that hard to get into (but that doesn't mean to say it's easy). If your marks are high 80s or low 90s, then you are pretty guaranteed. Once you're at loo, if you decide that AFM isn't for you (which a lot of ppl do so don't worry), it's pretty easy to switch programs within the same faculty.

How easy is it to switch programs? I am trying to switch from Honours Arts to Arts and Business and I am not sure if that'll work. :S

Guest &adamo.

On to academics:

The main reason it gained my interest was because of the CO-OP S: 

It sounds so beneficial but is it really?

I've been so unsure of it because it SEEMED good but I wouldn't know if it actually was.

Would your friends say that it's a program that's worth moving from BC to Ontario for?

What will they be able to do after this program? 

Guest AiMango

^ that sucks : / you can still look around the sci, eng, and math exam banks for the courses youre taking cause i saw some arts course codes on the mathsoc one.

Guest ariesbaybee

btw

is anyone subletting for sept2011-dec2011?

hey

im actually subletting my place from sept - dec 2011 and may - aug 2012

you can message me for further details if you are interested

and i noticed your in afm right...im actually a fellow afm-er as well (3rd year)

Guest moonyah

hey

im actually subletting my place from sept - dec 2011 and may - aug 2012

you can message me for further details if you are interested

and i noticed your in afm right...im actually a fellow afm-er as well (3rd year)

oh no

i just signed lester=[[[[[[[[

but where do you live and is it just your room being sublet?~

and omg afmm:(!!!

Guest ariesbaybee

oh no

i just signed lester=[[[[[[[[

but where do you live and is it just your room being sublet?~

and omg afmm:(!!!

the apartment i live is by albert & columbia and both my roommate and i are subletting for fall & spring term (she's afm as well)

Guest ariesbaybee

^ hey how many rooms are in your apartment? im kinda interested although thats still a little far for me xD...

we have 2 rooms available and its actually not that far from school

it's about 2-3 min walk to the bus stop route 7, 9 or 31

and approx 10 min walk to laurier (going down albert) and 15 min walk to DC

Guest ghae_13

How easy is it to switch programs? I am trying to switch from Honours Arts to Arts and Business and I am not sure if that'll work. :S

me tooo :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pixie-c

we have 2 rooms available and its actually not that far from school

it's about 2-3 min walk to the bus stop route 7, 9 or 31

and approx 10 min walk to laurier (going down albert) and 15 min walk to DC

Hi ariesbaybee,

Me and my friend are also in AFM (4th yr). We are looking to sublet for Fall 2011. Is your place still available?

Thanks!

Guest ariesbaybee

Hi ariesbaybee,

Me and my friend are also in AFM (4th yr). We are looking to sublet for Fall 2011. Is your place still available?

Thanks!

hey

im sorry but i just rented out my place yesterday

Guest pixie-c

hey

im sorry but i just rented out my place yesterday

K... :( If you know anyone else subletting out, let me know.

Archived