Nam Gyuri Is A Liar?

Guest Lishathestain

Guest SUPERSTAR

honestly i do think it's all ngr. she's been the one causing all the scandals since years ago.

she wants to prosper and become famous w/o the group. some people just do not want to be tied down to a group when what they really want is for the spotlight to be only on them. she wants to act and sing BY HERSELF. she doesn't want to be in some group. that's the truth, now all she has to do is admit it.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

damifino, But don't you think they would have done this privately or something?

Doing this would create an awkward atmosphere if Gyuri decided to stay.

So they smear her reputation and take her take back into Seeya?

That's smearing Seeya's reputation and that is just a dumb move.

What the company and Nam Gyuri are both doing is trying to gain pity.

I agree that it was the company that was the one promoting Gyuri.

And you can't help but be kind of annoyed if the leader of one of Korea's best female groups just leaves.

No notice? And that whole underpaid stuff (assuming she actually did say it)

Gyuri isn't stopping them cause she doesn't need them to go solo.

The company, however, were working on their album and Gyuri just ditches.

Bleh bleh bleh, I don't think I even make sense anymore.

Of course, it should have been done privately, but both are trying to get public sentiment on their side by airing their dirty laundry in public. See that's why I think that there isn't a contract as the company claims. They are ruining both NGR's chances at a solo career AND making so that she can't return to Seeya. It seems to me that all they are doing is trying to have NGR blacklisted from the entertainment business even though they claim that they want her to "honor her contract" (if there is one). If there is one as they claim there is, then it should be easy to prove and none of this public airing would be necessary. What notice is there other than that she hasn't participated in group activities in what seems like a long time AND she claims anyway that she didn't renew her contract? I'm sure all those involved knew fully well what was going on about each side even if it wasn't brought to the public attention. Heck, even those of us who have no knowledge of Seeya knew that something wasn't right and she was probably leaving for some time, they couldn't have been stupid enough not to know.

Both are playing the pity game.

But, I'm not gonna lie, if I was in a group, and the group activities had to be limited because one person in the group is off doing something else, I would NOT be happy about it at all. It's great that you want to become an actress, but neglecting your singing group and paying more attention to your own acting career is not team work. It's selfishness. If she wanted to do something what she wanted to do freely on her own, she shouldn't have joined SeeYa in the first place. Yeah, everyone has their own dream that they want to follow, but that doesn't mean you should step on someone else's dream just to get to yours.

In the end, they could have held this maturely.

The COMPANY was who allowed her to take acting jobs so why are they blaming her now? She couldn't have done all these side jobs of acting, variety show appearances, etc. without their approval and negotiations. It's not as if she was going out and getting these jobs herself so why is this company acting as if she went out on her own to find all these other things which she did through her main company?

This is all a case of they said, she said. According to them she has a contract which she isn't honoring. According to her, her contract ended in February so she's no longer obligated to them. Unless each side proves their case in court, we won't really know who is telling the truth.

Either way, it's their mess to figure out. Neither side is going to come out of this unscathed.

Guest hannuhh

i think gyuri is just being melodramatic...

i mean i'm not saying i don't believe her when she had her dark times... but i think she's just taking the truth up her richard simmons too hard

Guest babystar*

I would be angry too if I was them. But then again, they are much better off without her. Her vocals weren't that great anyways.

ditto.

Guest gogosoojung

Oh God, I hope she doesn't end up killing herself or something stupid like that..

But really, this is so stupid. If she just stayed with the contract until it ended then she would have the freedom to pursue her interests without getting such bad press. What was she in such a big rush for?

In any case, it does seem that they would all be better off separating. Good luck to them.

Guest damifino

^ But isn't that what the whole dispute is about? She claims her contract ended as of February 2009. They claim she signed again.

Guest sweetsweets2

hmm... I'm not sure who to believe but let's just say the words of two members are more powerful than just one.

And I can see that GyuRi does get special attention and she's always the one who's being pushed forward in their songs/mvs/pictures... I don't know. But I felt pretty disappointed that she left just like that... lately I haven't been liking her all too much =.="

Aww poor BoRam and YeonJi... they look sooo pretty in the pictures btw. ;D

but you girls can do well - maybe even better without her ^^♥

SeeYa Hwaiting!

And oh yeah, though I don't particularly side with GyuRi, I hope this doesn't make her doing crazy things to herself. o_o"

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

eh, i never really liked nam gyuri and always saw her as sketchy.

my sympathy is for the other two members and im sure they'll do fine without her.

i think she's being a drama queen... w.e

gl to the rest of the seeya members.

Guest nghister

nam gyuri's rebuttal does nothing to help her. Now she's just whining about how she's so confused and helpless and how everyone's so mean to her, blah blah blah.

If you are telling the truth, then where are your facts? Mnet + the other 2 members presented their side, which sounds a whole lot more legitimate than the whiny questions and stupid poetic cyworld entries ngr has. She's so immature. Why is everyone so mean to you? Because you chose to behave in a diva like manner and are not upholding your end of a business deal. -___-

Guest toanyone21

im sorry but w/e to NGR, she did that to herself. i just want Boram and YeonJi to have a great life with singing.

Guest MinJee_318

Wow.. that's so sad.

I don't know much about SeeYa, but dang.. what the heck? <_<

Yet, after reading this, Nam Guyri... what the heck is wrong with you?!

You say that you're pitiful and treated unfairly, but look at what's happened to

your other two members?! They had to suffer because of you.

aish.. I think that SeeYa is better off with out her.

you don't need a cry baby like that in a group.. no offense.. :sweatingbullets:

I just hope that Gyuri doesn't do something drastic to grab the attentionn

again.. but then again, let's just hope that she doesn't actually do something

that could hurt her.

Archived