Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meilove

i picked kim tae hee

natural beauty. she almost always never looks like she has make up on in dramas O_o

for american, alba & jolie are sooo gorgeous

Olivia Hussey FTW yo!!! I'm glad you put her on the list. So many people don't know about her.

She was amazing in Franco Zefferelli's Romeo & Juliet and so young!!

cielle, I think Go Ara is pretty, but if her eyes were normal dark brown, she really wouldn't be special at all.

The rest of her features are average. She would even resemble Kim Tae Hee to me with darker eyes.

Anyone els have trouble calling many people in the entertainment business truly beautiful?

So much plastic fantastic running rampant...Like 200lb Beauty...Anyone can be beautiful with the help of a surgeon...

Guest lovely_desire

kim taheee, aishwairya. song hye ko should be on the list >_>;

:]

go ara is pretty average. just her eyes xD

lol if i had her eyes i'd stand out too

koreans usually have dark eyes, so obviously she is going to 'attract' attention to herself with her light eyes that

make her unique.

Guest dinky-monkey

Each of them is beautiful.

I personally love Jessica Alba, Kim Tae Hee and Angelina Jolie's faces, but I really can't say who's the most beautiful. They are all beautiful in their own way.

Guest tokyohoney

i never thought jessica alba was beautiful .____. she has a nice body though

right now imo megan fox and angelina jolie are the most beautiful women in the world XD

Guest Aimiko

Well, if I'm only allowed to pick from the poll, I'd say Kim Tae Hee. (:

But in my eyes, the most beautiful women would probably be Catherine Zeta Jones and Lee Hyo Ri~

I also like Go Ara though. :P

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

There isn't such thing as the most beautiful person in the world.

1) Beauty is subjective. Whats beautiful to some people isn't beautiful to others.

2) Not every person is a famous person, so there's no way of knowing.

Guest goldenGAZE

I've never understood what was so beautiful about KTH, all Koreans think shes the most beautiful woman ever but i just can't see it. I think Go Ara, YEH, Son Dam Bi, Han Chae yeon, Lim soo jung all look much more stunning (guess theirs something wrong with me lol).

Anyways i think Jessica Alba is very beautiful and aishwarya rai.

Olivia Hussey is also a very classic beauty.

you do know Aishwarya Rai was named the MOST beautiful women in the"UNIVERSE" right?

just checking because these ladies are beautiful but not in the "UNIVERSE" :lol:.

I've never understood what was so beautiful about KTH, all Koreans think shes the most beautiful woman ever but i just can't see it. I think Go Ara, YEH, Son Dam Bi, Han Chae yeon, Lim soo jung all look much more stunning (guess theirs something wrong with me lol).

Anyways i think Jessica Alba is very beautiful and aishwarya rai.

Olivia Hussey is also a very classic beauty.

me either. shes one of those people who has perfect features, the kind that everyone strives for yet when you put them all together, it really doesnt look all that gorgeous. i dont find her beautiful at all.

Guest angelixer

Choice of pictures already shows who's the OPs favorite... How about just posting candid red carpet pictures for all women?

Guest angelcadex

Lima is such a butterface =[

These pictures do not do Olivia Hussey justice, she looks soo much better in motion.

Guest ax1989

These pictures do not do Olivia Hussey justice, she looks soo much better in motion.

Please tell that to angelixer, since Olivia Hussey is my favourite.

Choice of pictures already shows who's the OPs favorite... How about just posting candid red carpet pictures for all women?

... so who would you say is my favourite..?

Truthfully, I wouldn't call these people the 'most beautiful women' because to me, they're not lol. And I do think that Kim Kardashian is extremely pretty. This is supposed to be based on people's opinions, not your personal ones. ._.
Supposed to be? Lol. Well seeing as how I don't know everysingle person's opinions,I just took the ones, as I have written, were notified as 'extremely/extraordinarily beautiful' from the media. KK is just hot and a bit trashy, but she was never labelled the most beautiful or the hottest woman or #1 on Maxim list or anything special like that. I do hope you understand I tried to be as fair as possible, since I personally do not find Angelina Jolie or Aishwarya Rai attractive at all.

you do know Aishwarya Rai was named the MOST beautiful women in the"UNIVERSE" right?

just checking because these ladies are beautiful but not in the "UNIVERSE"

And sadly, I must disagree for I don't see anything special about AR other than make up. I just put her on here to be fair with the beautiful game.

There isn't such thing as the most beautiful person in the world.

1) Beauty is subjective. Whats beautiful to some people isn't beautiful to others.

2) Not every person is a famous person, so there's no way of knowing.

hearya, sister. Although, not really getting your point especially since I've never said anything about them being most beautiful... (mind the apostrophes?)

I never found Hyori or Go ara or SHK or Anne hathaway beautiful.. they're cute. Yes, but neither of them stood out among the celebrities AS REGARDS to the media and critics, not ME. (Even though I'd take Hyori over KTH anyday) That's the reason why they are not on this list.

Archived