World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest Take Five

i'm doing combat spec pretty much. i dunno, it's just that my rogue misses a lot with dual wielding swords. if she didn't miss so much, things would be a lot easier. maybe i just gotta level precision or something? o_0

anyway, thanks for the help.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

i'm mostly combat build myself right now, but it's mostly set for PvP. so like imp kick and imp evasion and imp sprint. also went sword spec but now i have an off hand dagger, along with my thrash blade. extra swings rock, especially when it prox like 3 straight turns.

Guest Burning Chopstick

Yea get Precision, it's an awesome talent.

madeinktown: Yea I love the extra procs. I remember getting jumped by a Mage, and he had the upper hand and all, then he started to mess around and not go all serious. Sprinted up to him SS once and I procced out 4 extra swings...gg cloth armor, he died instantly.

Guest madeinktown

yeah, i love imp sprint now. gets outta movement impairing abilities and makes you immune as well. so great. and with imp evasion, my sprint has a cooldown of 3.5 mins rather than 5.

current build

rogue54rh8.th.png

59 twink build [what i will have]

59twinkroguejk1.th.png

Guest Burning Chopstick

Hmm...your level 59 build is very odd. If you want an effective PvP build using a dagger I suggest going for Seal Fate (you can take one out of Imp Ambush and get Vigor if you want) or CB/Prep . CB/Prep is the best PvP build, but it's only downfall is that it relies too heavily on cooldowns, SF however kicks richard simmons in both PvP and PvE.

If you want to do some battlegrounds and still go raid, I suggest going combat swords or for pure PvE and dominating the DPS charts go for combat daggers.

Here's another variation of combat swords.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Drunkken

is there a place where i could download the wow client?

i have an account but i have a new computer and im at a diffrent location and i dont have my cds.

i found the wow trial client and it says its for the world of warcraft client, but the fact its named trial sorta worries me.

Guest candyman2005

hey i'm gonna start playin the game really soon and was wonderin if u guys can tell me which is the best profession and character to choose

Guest Take Five

hey i'm gonna start playin the game really soon and was wonderin if u guys can tell me which is the best profession and character to choose

they say there is no best class but signs seem to point towards warlock and mage. i'd believe it. if you play warlock well, you're probably untouchable in 1 on 1 duels. i hear paladin is pretty easy to play too.

for profession, it depends on your class and maybe race. if you're a leather wearer, you might want leatherworking, tailoring for cloth wearer, etc. gnome race gets +15 to engineering skill so if you ever play that race, you might want that. so really, just choose whatever you want or whatever is appropriate.

Guest madeinktown

be a gnome mage or orc warlock!

i quit my account

58 rogue - twinked-ish

60 hunter- 4/7 dragonstalker

60 palidan - not mine so i don't know what it has

did they beef up mages or something?

because I remember that mages suck at pvp. of course they're good against SOME classes, but even then they have ways to rape a mage.

I'd say make a warlock, priest, rogue or hunter. seems most people dont hate those classes that much.

I stopped playing a while ago. sold my accounts =P

Guest Drunkken

how so??

the silence shot is going to be pretty sick, but every other new skill seems pretty useless to me

bm - probably good for the pvpers and those who want to solo, but not so much for the raiders

mm - friggin damage dealer galore, actually, not so much different from the current version

suv - i dont know

probably going to respec my mm/bm to mm/suv though.

just, the new talents really didnt impress me that much.

i hope new gear will look better though

the silence shot is going to be pretty sick, but every other new skill seems pretty useless to me

bm - probably good for the pvpers and those who want to solo, but not so much for the raiders

mm - friggin damage dealer galore, actually, not so much different from the current version

suv - i dont know

probably going to respec my mm/bm to mm/suv though.

just, the new talents really didnt impress me that much.

i hope new gear will look better though

i see the new skills/talents useful in group/raid party...the hunters in the guild i'm in are considering trying out BM...i guess we will never know till BC comes out and we can check it out onces we are 70

hunter_t4.jpg

T4 Hunter gear...for more...link below

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=29640

Guest mystiknight

Does anyone play horde on Zul'Jin? I've got a 60 warrior, 60 rogue, and 29 priest. I can't raid much, so my 60's are just rotting.

played this game way too much, quit and i dont wanna try even grinding to level 70 nwo and getting tier 4? u know i gotta raid 15 hours a week for 2 weeks just to get a piece of tier 2. no thank you :/

Archived