What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest <3 for six seasons

i was passing by a group of boys in school (which are my former classmates) and they were

like, "HEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" =)))

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Privodevat

I finished writing my last final exam! I don't have to go back to uni until Jan. 6th, 2009!

i was passing by a group of boys in school (which are my former classmates) and they were

like, "HEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" =)))

Happy Birthday!

Guest cosmicolor.

dis kid named dao ming...

hehehhehehe....

he is sooooo cute & shy...

man im laughing rite now....

he is like rlly short...

hahahahhahahahahaha...

Guest ellyphant

I was out with my sister and we needed to buy rabbit food and the only rabbit food was still in it's box on the very top shelf. My sister and I were too scared to ask the guy nearby, so we went around in circles staring at it for 20mins. Then I got the courage to stand on the trolley and try and pull it out, I couldn't because it was still in the box and it was very embarassing. Then the guy came over and got it for us.

my dad and mom. xD

we were watching a dance competition with various dance choreography;

mum: oh, so this is what you call "school dance"?

dad: no! it's locking.

me: mum, it's new school hip hop and dad, it's not locking! :lol:

Guest cannotfindserver

today i smiled while at a drug store. i almost chuckled even coz i heard the conversation between the pretty cashier and an old male customer. she was like totally teasing him with those double-meaning words. i should know coz i was in front of that cashier ready to pay for my goods. hahah i still chuckle everytime i remember their conversation.

Guest adieu.cloud

Something made me smile yesterday xD

Cos me and my friends were upstairs and we saw the guy that I liked :D So, he saw us looking at him then later on, he came near us to the vending machinee looking at us :D LOLOL

I nearly bursted out laughing cos he was SUPER cutee xD

Archived