Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.goodbye

^SUNYE DOES LOOK PRETTY! I HOPE SHE KEEPS THIS HAIRSTYLE!

HONESTLY THOUGH, THEY ALL LOOK GORGEOUS... THEY ARE ALL GLOWING..

I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN! :wub:

Guest pabigom

^ I respect your opinion/wishes and all but I thought the girls going to America was an amazing experience for the Wonder Girls as a whole. The girls have said so themselves that if they fail, by experiencing it at a young age, it'll be easier for them to accept it. I mean, I think America has done the girls good, they've learned a new language, and bonded together as a group. The girls didn't have anyone other then each other and I think that's what makes this album so great, it's because they've learned new experiences, and have matured together. The girls aren't coming back as the Wonder Girls that have left in early 2009. Their returning as women that have grown since 2009.

When did they say that ? Is it from the interview ?

Guest leialeigh

hi there wonderfuls leia here(hottest and khuntorian from philippines) but also likes wonder girls hehehe excited to watch the girls hehehehe

Guest jcsmark

Article on the Ahn siblings

Sohee’s sister gets spotted by fans

20111110_soheesister.jpg

Sohee‘s older sister has been caught on camera.

An online community board posted a photo of Sohee getting her makeup done. In the background, Sohee’s older sister stands by, surveying the results. The post was titled “Noticed Sohee’s sister in a second. They really look alike.”

The photo is a screenshot from a behind-the-scenes video of the “Wonder World” album jacket photoshoot. Fans noticed that like Sohee, her sister doesn’t have double eyelids; they also share the distinctive puffy cheeks.

Netizens concluded that the girl in the photo really was Sohee’s older sister, as seen by an earlier photo shared from 2008.

Source: Naver

Credit Allkpop

Guest evilishus

Wake up at 4:30 to watch their comeback and find out I could have slept for half an hour more?!Madness but I love it :D Sleep can wait until after I see my girls <3

Only a little more and we'll see the girls!

Guest evilishus

Noel is performing right now :) Secret performs next and I want time to fast forward!!!

Ohmy...this Noel song is good!

The cake looks pretty.lol @ Yoobin.

secret is performing and then our girls!!!!!!!

Archived