Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Yeah, 'chummy' means 'friendly' (friend-friend sort of way).

I chose it over 'close', which might imply some sort of BGR ties. You know how fans like to overanalyze things.

- - - - - - - - - - -

VgIDl.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -5-] Heechul: Woori , how are you at sports? Woori: Other than running, I am okay at sports. Sunye: I am no good at running too. Even wondered if I was having a hip problem previously. DEFCON: Girls don't seem to be good at running. Heechul: Sunye, you drive a car, right? Sunye: Very good at it. Heechul: Sunye should be one of those safety-first drivers. Let's have a car race someday.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -6-] Heechul: DEFCON, have you bungee-jumped before? DEFCON: I am afraid the rope won't support me. Haha. Heechul: Sunye, you must have bungee-jumped before. Sunye: Yup. I do like doing exciting stuff like this. Heechul: Let's go try it after this show then. Haha.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -7-] Heechul: SJ & WG were on the same variety show the other time. Any opinions? Sunye: We aren't experts in doing those kinds of shows. Luckily, the SJ oppas were all very peppy & had looked out for us then. DEFCON: When was that? Heechul: It has been quite a while. Haha.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -8-] Heechul & the 3 guests share stories. Heechul wanted to enlighten Sunye on what a gag is.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

There are a lot of people watching this thread at this moment. ^^

Donghae just called in. :)

HeeDJ said Sometimes Sunye asked him what he is doing now. When he replied 'drinking', She always told him "Take care of ur health plz!" =]

HeeDJ said "Sunye and I talked in English a while ago." (In Korean) then Sunye asked Heenim in English "Are you sure?" ㅋㅋㅋ

HeeDJ replied "Yeah ~ Justin Bieber ~~"

Credit: the_chess@twitter

Guest freakloverxx

Sunye is so simple yet very pretty.Her motherly aura is always there.LOL.

Our leader is soo cute.its been a while since last time they appeared on a radio show.This feeling is refreshing.

sunye close to donghae?hehe.cute.SOHEECHUL is cute too.. <3

Guest valentino_rossi46

Dong Hae called to YS

He acted as a listener right? Cuz it seems not his normal voice, but Hee Chul then realized it and laughed?

88 users are reading now .... it's a while, soompi :)

Guest valentino_rossi46

They took photo at the end of the show

When Heechul changed his pose to Omona pose, SY looked at him like " Aigoo he did it again " ha ha

Thx HC for being a loyal fan, flying birds WF must look at him, he never forgets our girls and even when the girls dont have any activities in Korea, he still invite SY to his show

I think after Hongkong concert the girls have some day break cuz Lim's still in HK, after Malaysia's performance, seems like they will begin a hectic schedule again, recording, filming, practicing then non-stop promoting :)

Guest qoxie

dH4JN.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -9-] Heechul: One of the stories we talked about just now was buying designer brands. Does Sunye like designer brands? Sunye: Not very much. Wearing designer brands can carry a burden. Heechul: Do you think I am a brand-conscious person? Jisook: Oppa's socks even carry his name. He has his own exclusive brand. Heechul: Not bad, eh? Who wants them? Say so. DEFCON: Heechul is too unique. (continued)

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -10-] (continued) Jisook: I want to know DEFCON oppa's blood type. What about the others? DEFCON: B. (The other two say A.) Heechul: Then I must be a AB type. What's wrong with AB? Who dare say AB? Haha. Let's play a song, RAINBOW's 'A'.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -11-] Heechul: Sunye, are you a good dancer? Sunye: What? Heechul: You look like a AB type? DEFCON: Which WG member has AB type? Sunye: Many. Sohee, Yeeun, plus... Ah, them two.

Guest qoxie

Tz8MV.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -12-] Heechul: DEFCON & Jisook are reading stories about our foreign friends learning Hangul. Jisook: Aigoo, why did they reword 'I LOVE KOREA' into Hangul here as well. It's not like I cannot understand those English words. Heechul: Let's not criticize the authors. Their English must be quite bad. Jisook: Haha. Heechul: Sunye, what was the very first thing you learned while studying English in America? (continued)

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -13-] Heechul: The very first words I myself learned are swear words. That way, I can never go wrong. Cuz everyone knows what foul language is. Sunye: In the beginning it was all about looking at English books, & then read them. Then practice over & over again. When listening to audio programs, I will pay attention to see if the content include anything I have studied. DEFCON: Park Jin Young's English is very good too. Heechul: Yeah. I was talking to Sunye in English just now (Heechul speaks in English.)

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -14-] Heechul: Let us bid farewell to 3 of our guests. Thank you for your trouble. Guests: Bye!

Guest qoxie

yUzcw.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -15-] Heechul: Sunye is deejaying with me today. To celebrate, let us phone Sunye's former boyfriend. Haha. Sunye: Haha. Heechul: Hello? Caller: Hello. Hi, everybody. Heechul: Haha, he doesn't even mask his own voice. Introduce yourself. Donghae: Hi, everybody. I am SJ's Donghae. Currently in Taiwan to record a show. Heard Sunye is coming to co-host YS today, & I wanted to cheer her on.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -16-] Sunye: Thank you! SJ is busy with Taiwan activities, yet Donghae finds time to call in. Very grateful. Heechul: Yup, Donghae & Siwon are still filming a TV drama in Taiwan. Donghae: (Donghae continues to pay Sunye work-related compliments, but stuttered a bit.) Heechul: Donghae is always so nervous & messes up his words whenever he appears on a show. Sunye: It must be from having to speak Chinese in Taiwan. He's not used to switching abruptly back to Korean again. Haha.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -17-] Heechul: Well, thank you Donghae for calling in. Aigoo, hearing Donghae speaking to me in honorifics is unbearable. I must make him speak to me in ordinary language for the rest of his life.

Guest qoxie

Hmmm, she hints a Korean comeback is in WG's plans "soon".

On the other hand, she reverts to being a bit vague again about the album release.

8nrKh.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -18-] Heechul: Very grateful to Sunye for guesting today despite her busy overseas schedule. I do want to know more about Sunye. A listener texted in to say he (she) loves Sunye's laughter. Sunye: Really? Hahaha. Heechul: Why are you always laughing. Haha. Another listener asks about WG's latest activities. When is the new album coming out?

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -19-] Sunye: We have not been very active in Korea. But the Kpop scene here has been developing very rapidly, & we are very proud [of this] despite being based overseas. We are also going to return to Korea for activities soon. The new album ought to be out in the 2nd half of the year. Heechul: I heard some of the WG members have been sick recently. Please take care of yourself. Sunye: You're saying this for Sohee, right? Haha. (﹃_﹃)

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -20-] Heechul: A listener said Sunye has a very charming voice & that her laughter sounds very pleasant too. How I wish you can become our regular guest. Sunye: Ah, thank you. Heechul: What about you staying here & be a deejay, while I replace you for WG's overseas expansion & activities? Sunye: Haha.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -21-] Heechul: Very grateful to Sunye for being our guest host for the past 2 hours. I used to feel listless hosting into the 3rd, 4th quarter of the show. But having Sunye here today has made it very cheerful. Heechul: Let us play our last song, 2AM's 'The Best Love' & dedicate it to the WG members. In heaven & on earth, YS prosper!

-- THE END --

Guest yummy_swg

Wowww Korean comeback!!! :w00t:

thank you so much qoxie for the translation

i'm not sure if these pics have been shared...

tumblrlj7cl4zkhk1qbo5w9.jpg

tumblrlj7c97pyaj1qbo5w9.jpg

tumblrlj7c1rotgl1qbo5w9.jpg

tumblrlj7cndyqax1qbo5w9.jpg

tumblrlj7ch0yejp1qbo5w9.jpg

Credit as tagged, wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr

Archived