Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Whether Sun Ye cried when singing U raise me up ?

So touching, she used her old clip that was recored by her grandfa when she was a child , i nearly cried when i saw her singing "U raise me up", so emotional, she must be miss her grandfa a lot, and she was like an angel when singing that song, with a pure white dress :)

Btw, Sun Ye changed her solo every different concert :), "Song of Star and Moon" wt "the 1st Wonder" Korea, Thailand,US, change "Never Ever" at Shanghai, then " Paparazzi" at Wonder World Tour, now U raise me up at 1st Wonder Malaysia :)

Yoo Bin was a true rock star :P, she kicked the mic, and when she climbing, i was so scared she would be fall down, but she did a great performance

Lim and So Hee did the new version, however because they did many time, so now when they changed, i still love it, but didnt bring such an amazing as Yoo Bin and Sun Ye

Waiting Ye Eun solo

Guest monkeyhero

Wonder Girls are doing so great these days. Even without promoting nobody alot this year they still made the billboards. Im so proud of them. Loved Yoobins fan cam. She's so pimp kicking the mic stand over.

Guest BobaMilkTea

Congratz for the Wonder Girls on their Billboard!

I'm always rooting for them (silently...)!

They are a group filled with talent! <3

Love Sohee btw <3

Guest Mia_Mia

still waiting for yeeun's fancam..lim and sohee are cute!!!... yubin is a rockstar for sure.. <333.. and Sunye omg sunye, she's just perfect at everything she does.... such an inspiration..could someone who was there at the concert share the message that she had written on the screen at the end of her solo.... it was a thank you message - i could read "to make it possible for me to stand.....and everyone who gave me much love....and, I love you"

credit ricecakey

206544507.jpg

206567188.jpg

Allright FINALLY found Yeeun's solo teehee:

Yeeun's Solo - tainted love Part 1

Yeeun's Solo - Tainted Love Part 2 UMMM, WOW...She made it kinda Broadwayish, me like

Goodbye

Saying I love you   - AHAHAH TEDDY BEAR!

This Time

Ee Babo

cr:nazz245

EDIT:

irony

cr: skinnynat

Opening So Hot

jihahmdlatib

Posting as I find them:

Nobody - Hot Tamali Red dresses anyone?

cr:andreching121293

Patience.

Guest Mia_Mia

WATCH THE WONDER STALKERS SKIT

hilarious!!!.. minahn in the beginning...lawlllz

sohee is yeeun's fan and yeeun is her fan....and yubin is the nerd in love with Sunye..rofl...and Sunye is dressed as a hip hopper in love with yubin....and Lim <333333333333333333333..she loves herself...kekekkeke

Hilarious skit!

sohee <3

46548150.jpg

Guest i.said.goodbye

WATCH THE WONDER STALKERS SKIT

FUNNY BUT EMOTIONAL .. Only Wonder Girls would do something like this at a concert. Even though it was funny at the beginning the more the skit went on the more I could feel how heartfelt their words were.. To wonder girls wonderfuls are their energy source.. by supporting them we are helping them strive for bigger and better albeit harder (to reach) dreams.

My fav part was when YuMin each had a turn rapping! LOL seems like Sunye and Yubin swapped roles.. yubin took sunye's glasses and sunye took Yubin's clothes :P

Guest Ssaga_G

LOL The skit was super duper cute!!! At first I didn't get what was going on but then I realized that they were playing different people that were Wonderfuls. LOL Their online "IDs".

Hyelim was so hilarious being a fangirl of herself.

And the "Its just rick cake gorilla. Eww JYP Eww." ROFL

My favorite was when Sunye started rapping and fangirling over Yoobin! HAHAHAHAHAHA She was seriously awesome. :lol:

Guest Mia_Mia

And the "Its just rick cake gorilla. Eww JYP Eww." ROFL

My favorite was when Sunye started rapping and fangirling over Yoobin! HAHAHAHAHAHA She was seriously awesome. :lol:

lol....same!!!!!!!

last picture from the owner!

:wub:

57750498.jpg

Guest ll_borderline

the skit had me laughing so bad and feel like crying at the same time...

i wish every wonderful would realize how lucky how bless we are to be a WonderFul...

and for those flying bird fans... i can only feel sorry for all of you...

you dont know what you are missing... i have never seen any other idol who

appreciate, cherish and love their fans as much as the wonder girls...

we are really blessed WonderFuls. really blessed.

leader min rapping really had me ROFLMAO...XDDDDDDDDD

Guest yummy_swg

Thanks for all the pics and fancams from MY!!

The girls are so pretty and their solo are AWESOME!! my fav. are sunye and yubin :)

and the skit is ROFL!! the 1st Wonder in MY was so awesome!!

no wonder MY-Derfuls must be so happy now :)

Archived