Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest floral93

UK WONDERFULS COVER

GUYS please share and like this cover, my friends are covering the GIRLS BE MY BABY~ it would mean a lot if u guys liked it and shared it ^^ thank you they practised a lot x

lol in the end they introduce who they are in WG..they get VERY HYPER ¬¬ they've been out in the cold too long ^^" 

It is so happy to see Sohee with a happy smiling face at the fan signing event.  I am sure it is the same for the other members.  They must be very happy to be home cuz they will soon go away to the US again.  For international fans, they may feel less sad cuz they can't see the girls whether they  are in Korea or overseas. For homeland fans, the Queens will do their best for their US debut in the US for their fans.   I just wish them get all the help they can get and best of luck for their US debut.  It is coming very soon.

Many thanks to those wonderfuls who keep posting updates, fancams, photos and more in this thread.  All I can do is keep doing the streaming online as much as I can.

tumblr_lvdurkjG8j1r568gzo1_500.jpg

11.11.28 Wonder Girls YebinLim & Teen Top

Teen Top’s C.A.P :
We met Wonder Girls Sunbaenim for the first time,it was really good,we were very happy to meet them.

Translations : Wondergirlsoul @ Tumblr

They must have met @ Star King's Recording / At SBS studios

Late AKP but still,it's an achievement ^^

Wonder Girls’ “Be My Baby” MV surpasses 10 million Youtube views

Credit: Allkpop

20111129_wondergirls_1.jpg

According to JYP Entertainment, the music video for Wonder Girls‘ “Be My Baby” has surpassed 10 million view on Youtube, proving that they are a huge hit not only in Korea but overseas as well.

Ever since the girls released their album online on November 7th, their songs have been climbing the charts on major music sites such as Melon, even seizing the #1 slot on charts for three weeks in a row as of the 28th.

The girls took home a K-chart win on SBS Inkigayo on the 27th, as well as another win on Mnet‘s M! Countdown.

JYP Entertainment remarked, “Thank you everyone for showing your love and support for the Wonder Girls. The girls as well as our label will work harder in response to your loyal support“.

Source & Image: MoneyToday StarNews via Nate

Guest soheeWG

*quoted image*

They must have met @ Star King's Recording / At SBS studios

Late AKP but still,it's an achievement ^^

Wonder Girls’ “Be My Baby” MV surpasses 10 million Youtube views

Credit: Allkpop

Oh it's too bad Sohee wasn't there she said on Youngstreet radio that she likes Teen Top :( I really wanted to see her and Sunye on Star King and gag concert too. I miss seeing them on funny shows but it's ok YeBinLim looks beautiful. :wub:

Guest xoxoyoobin

@ kiki33 & Yoobyn ..thanks for the help on the video.

Fancams from Hottracks Fansigning :-

111126 핫트랙스 팬싸인회 - 미인 (2Ye sang Me In and Yubin rap in this fancam)

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

http://tvpot.daum.ne...clipid=37536166

cr:mimincongnamul

sorry if these have been shared already.

Guest TheArchangel

Be My Baby topped Melon on the 28th. That makes 21 consecutive 1st place. I don't think they can topped melon today since IU massacred the competition but lets see tomorrow. if its still the same.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Sohee's hair has been looking so darn adorable lately, and healthy too. :)

As expected, as soon as the next big star in Korea releases an album, they take over the charts. :)

According to JYP Entertainment, the music video for Wonder Girls‘ “Be My Baby” has surpassed 10 million view on Youtube, proving that they are a huge hit not only in Korea but overseas as well.

:lol:

Guest UncleSam

Sohee's hair has been looking so darn adorable lately, and healthy too. :)

As expected, as soon as the next big star in Korea releases an album, they take over the charts. :)

:lol:

Wow, the truth has spoken. You have an incredible talent to tell the obvious.

Smart Guy. As soon as you can educate yourself, we will be happy, too. That's the way which a normal person does in case you didn't learn.

^omg we have to twitt tht cover to the girls. I wonder if they saw it yet. Oh that is so lovely I bet the girls will be over the moon to hear that.. Wow

Anyway I saw so many good dance cover of be my baby on YouTube. I'll post it up when I get home, some of it are so good n the fan put so put work into it :)

Has this been shared?

Full broadcast version of their performance on Republic of Korea Culture Awards Ceremony.

Wonder Girls - 111128 Republic of Korea Culture Awards Ceremony - Be My Baby [Full HD 1080p]

cr: 510610404 @YT

It's the best one i can find..for now anyway. So bear with it for now since it's out of sync.

Damn The crowd loves Sohee and Yoobin~

tumblr_lve4tla35B1qfkhqjo1_500.png

tumblr_lvdmmw8jlE1r4g9ymo2_400.jpg

cr: wondergirlsxo @tumblr

----

I think if JYPE fully understand the momentum that they need for the girls' 'official' US debut, then they should follow up with a round of promotions with 'Me, In'

Their comeback with 'Be My Baby' and it's achievements has already proved that Wonder Girls ARE still fully relevant in SK, not like what others have previously stated. Also, multiple appearances on other Asian countries shouldn't hurt since everyone knows that they have successfully 'spread the Wonder' across China. Therefore if they promote there, then there's not a lot to gamble on really.

If what they said a while back is true, that the US album is nearing completion/is completed, then I can see them going back to the US mid-January? Since the film will be released on Feb(?) I think the girls would need to be back in the American environment soon assuming they will go all out with promotions in America.

Just my 2 cents really :phew:

Guest HoneysuckleRose

JYP clearly knows alot about the US market, look at all the successful cross-over artist he's put into the US market that are selling millions. And look at all the number one, chart topping, hit songs he's produced in the US.

Oh wait. /didn't happen.  Everyone knows the US market for newbies is mostly about getting major radio play, that doesn't mean everyone is fit to create a group, and try to turn them into stars in the US. But they can certainly try if they want. There is no hidden magical secret for breaking into the US music industry, JYP knows as much as anyone else that wants to work in the US music industry.

I will say it's a smart idea to promote them among the disney/nickelodeon groups because they are sorta use to wonder girls type of music anyways. That is the most honest, smart move I've seen a Korean producer take in the US, no reason to pretend like any Kpop group can compete with the heavy hitters in the US. I mean we have heavy hitters in such a variety of genres, from those like Rihanna, all the way to Florence + The Machine.

Anyways,

I guess WG wont be promoting Me, In live anytime soon.

I am not too shocked though, I mean if they can't get a simple song like 'be my baby' to sound passable live then I don't think they'd want to perform Me,In live. Even though their 'lead singers' dominate most of the lines. It's a shame though since it's the only song Yoobin's rap really shines on. :(

Wow, the truth has spoken. You have an incredible talent to tell the obvious.

Smart Guy. As soon as you can educate yourself, we will be happy, too. That's the way which a normal person does in case you didn't learn.

For someone who uses "smart guy" in such a condescending way, you seem to not realize that I completely disregarded your golf analogy pages ago because it makes no sense in relation to the crying about unfairness over fairly tallied up charts. You also seem upset that I ignored you. It's kind of funny in a sad way.

Anyhow, I am just going to start reporting your comments for harassment, because your replies aren't funny enough to seriously respond to. lol :lol:

I'll pray for you too<3 :(:(

Guest UncleSam

I guess WG wont be promoting Me, In live anytime soon.

I am not too shocked though, I mean if they can't get a simple song like 'be my baby' to sound passable live then I don't think they'd want to perform Me,In live. Even though their 'lead singers' dominate most of the lines. It's a shame though since it's the only song Yoobin's rap really shines on. :(

For someone who uses "smart guy" in such a condescending way, you seem to not realize that I completely disregarded your golf analogy pages ago because it makes no sense in relation to the crying about unfairness over fairly tallied up charts. You also seem upset that I ignored you. It's kind of funny in a sad way.

Anyhow, I am just going to start reporting your comments for harassment, because your replies aren't funny enough to seriously respond to. lol :lol:

I'll pray for you too<3 :(:(

See, you are saying "Not responding" and still responding. Genius. And thank you for praying for me. I really need your prayer because I really need the clear mind

and an intelligent mind to deal with people without right mind.

I'm in Seoul at the moment~ I went to inkigayo on sunday and saw the girls live, I screamed sooo loud with K-wonderfuls, hahaha, my throat stull hurts! I'm was sooo happy that they won!!

And they are all over the radio here, I keep hearing G.N.O. in the subway, like seriously everywhere!! I get so excited everytime I hear it :wub: :wub:

Does anyone know the schedule of the girls for the coming week? Maybe they're doing a fansign again in Seoul? :sweatingbullets:

Guest tikamicizia

guyss pleasee IGNORE those posts.. like how he/she ignores WG achievement such as being no 2 in album critic rank. hahahaha that person refuses to admit that WG still rock. ^_^

btw it's expected for iu to receive all kill. at least WG is still in no 1 for 21 consecutive days. wohoooo no 2 of the year babyyyy!!

Archived