Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest WonderfulSohee

I've read it on Twitter and here in this thread but there are no official announcement, neither some hint. (I've checked the official schedule on the official website, there's nothing lol)

So it can be related to Me, In or totally something else or not true at all. So don't put to much hope in it or take it with a grain of salt ^_^

Yea I saw some tweet about it floating around of Twitter.

I'd love it if they can release a mv for Me, In since a lot of people love that song.

It'd be great if they can stay a bit longer in Korea to promote more songs.

It would definitely help with stabilizing our fanbase and all before their US debut

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soheeWG

I don't think WG will ever release a mv for Me,in, it was just a rumor they never even mentionned it we just assumed that because of the teasers but I'd love to see them perform the song live. I think the new R u ready teaser will be for their movie WG at the Apollo. Hopefully they are going to have a concert in Korea soon so we'll get to see them perform all the new songs. I love every song in this album so much :wub:

Let's keep streaming wonderfuls and vote for the golden disk awards and mnet! fighting!

Guest meldawg

thank you very much @big_face for posting my instructions but i just want to make a correction. There's a limit in voting! If this pop up message '이미 투표하습니다' appears, it means you already casted your vote and must wait another day to vote again.

if this pop up message  이미 투표하였습니다.appears

do we still can vote for wg???

Yea I saw some tweet about it floating around of Twitter.

I'd love it if they can release a mv for Me, In since a lot of people love that song.

It'd be great if they can stay a bit longer in Korea to promote more songs.

It would definitely help with stabilizing our fanbase and all before their US debut

Me too, but I have some doubts about it, because their korean activites will end soon.

But we never know, it will be a great gift for the fans :w00t:

Guest wonderr23

@rainbow_smile oops~ hahaha i'm really sorry. I just noticed that pop up myself when i clicked vote for the 3rd time :wacko:

hmm i don't think these HQ photos were shared before. WonderGirls at Korea Human Awards 11/22 (47 pics)

85o3.jpg

se3a.jpg

hix5.jpg

e6h2.jpg

0zqi.jpg

csiv.jpg

djk5.jpg

snf8.jpg

ujz0.jpg

2s87.jpg

ca11.jpg

zcr0.jpg

7ecs.jpg

jhk7.jpg

a1u2.jpg

r689.jpg

oddf.jpg

e8h2.jpg

msz1.jpg

qa99.jpg

nnpv.jpg

dci5.jpg

al78.jpg

pys9.jpg

4475.jpg

cz10.jpg

4ld8.jpg

06wph.jpg

kl42.jpg

lbiu.jpg

7l57.jpg

kpe5.jpg

yrtj.jpg

jmjv.jpg

jk58.jpg

hmb0.jpg

0scv.jpg

9cp8.jpg

7q2u.jpg

355g3.jpg

5l26.jpg

etb9.jpg

j9eo2.jpg

pzo1k.jpg

73v4.jpg

vv18.jpg

mj70.jpg

credit: as tagged

It aired already? (EDIT: Oh yes, yesterday evening. Time-zone confusion.

I can't see the clips. Getting a "blocked in your country on copyright grounds" message.

Yeah mate, I was looking at your post going 'dude it's past the 27th...o_o' lol

It's a shame you can't see the clips.

Tudou link for the full length episode:

Wonder Girls @ Diet Survival Big Story 111127

cr. jack2321

Guest UncleSam

So Vana, WG are the "first" to win that Mnet award, despite the fact that they aren't the first to win it at all? lmao.

Why are so many of the post in this thread complete lies, and then further explained with the most ridiculous semantics?

I mean if it makes you happier to claim they were 'first' at everything and anything, then okay. blush.gif:)

Pop stars in Korea have been being open about their relationships since Park Han Byul and Seven finally admitted to dating.

Hara would be the next POPULAR star to admit to such a thing.

What SunYe does that Hyori would never do is milk her 'relationship' for the media. Announcing it and using it as media bait are two things PHB  & Seven and Hara & her BF never did. Hyori will be doing the same as them. :phew: 

Hey, Smart Guy who does not understand the golf anology. Instead of preaching to other people, please educate yourself. And please explain yourself why they are "the most ridiculous semantics." You should always be able to back it up what you are claiming. Oh that's what a normal person does in case you don't know, Smart guy.

Guest big_face

OK, YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR THE GIRLS IN M-NET TOO!!

This is the tutorial for the register in M-NET:

http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/post/12710793697/how-to-vote-for-wonder-girls-on-be-my-baby-on-mnet

If you already have account in M-NET, just click on number 36 is "BE MY BABY" for voting!!

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVoteView.asp

The girls is currently no.3 :wacko: so plzzz vote!

tumblr_lvbml1Q3Gz1qitywdo1_500.gif

[HD Live] 111128 Wonder Girls - Be My Baby in KBS Republic of Korea Culture Awards Ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXi3JW9cvQY&sns=fb

Guest happy go lucky

Stop taking the bait guys... if you don't like what someone is saying, ignore them. They will go away when they realise they are no longer amusing anyone.

Me too, but I have some doubts about it, because their korean activites will end soon.

Not too sure about that. JYPE Korea announced some sort of 'Wonder Girls Special Edition Event' last week. My guess is it is related to the limited edition album (the only other English words mentioned in the notice), & I think it also set the dateline for applications as Dec 9. If this is the previously announced lucky draw event (top prize is a private meeting with WG), then I figure the girls will continue promoting in Korea through mid-Dec, even though the second week's itinerary remains unannounced.

Universal Music hasn't announced a launch date for the Asian market either, despite sporadic inquires online. They didn't give ample advance notice in the past: only 12 & 7 days ahead for the Taiwan/HK Special Album & the 2DT album respectively. But as long as there's no release news, I don't see any point for promotional trips around Asia just yet.

Wonder World limited edition album package (CD + signed postcard(s) + T-shirt + MV pop-up paper model)

The ads depicted the cover as black, but it turn out to be silvery. At least it looks hardbound, or mock hardbound.

a1JvTl.jpg

nRPaVl.jpg

ZqSmCl.jpg

l6VgJl.jpg

0srvjl.jpg

cL7Rtl.jpg

2VML6l.jpg

aogqTl.jpg

PdaY4l.jpg

95nBAl.jpg

1r5Msl.jpg

Cr: 宣美归来 @ Baidu

Anyone here able to translate this clip?? What is this clip about? I just know it's Jang Geun Seok vs Wondergirls.

[enews24.net] 장근석 vs 원더걸스, 연예계 최고의 글로벌 마당발은?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vYiBKnfsmQU

It's about their global influence,a "battle"' between WG,Bi and JGK.

Wonder Girls :1. Are friends with the Jonas Brothers,toured with them.  2.Were invited by Jackie Chan to represent Korea for Japan's charity concert "I Love Asia". 3.Received flowers from Jackie Chan's son,Jaycee,to congratulate them for their first concert held in Hong Kong.

Wonder Girls Wins the Battle against JKS. ^^

OMG. Saw the Chinese translation for this. Can someone interpret directly from the Hangul, so to preempt misunderstandings?

Apparently the Korea Association of Popular Music 한국대중음악협회 critics rate WG's Wonder World & BEG's Sixth Sense as the top female idol albums for 2011!

This comeback is a triumph! WG won over both the pundits & the general audience.

Screenshot:

qCOYU.jpg

Text (critics' grades & comments):

공동 1위

원더걸스 2집 [Wonder World] - 2011.11.07

김광현 - ★★★ 그동안 줄기차게 시도한 복고(소울) 스타일이 제대로 여물어 어느 한곡도 처지지 않음. 

김봉현 - ★★★☆ 기대 이상(?)으로 내실 있는 결과물. 이슈에 묻힌다면 좀 아쉬울 듯.. 

안병진 - ★★★☆ 전체적으로 완성도 있는 팝송. 특히 미인은 '나가수'에서도 1등할 리메이크 수작. 

이태훈 - ★★★★ "싱글"이 아닌 "앨범"으로 승부한다. 원조 걸그룹의 대견스럽고 감동적인 컴백. 

최지선 - ★★★ 복고적 훅송'으로부터의 탈피를 통한 승부수.

평균평점 : 3.4점

The rankings:

1. Wonder Girls, Wonder World (average rating: 3.4 stars)

1. Brown Eyed Girls, Sixth Sense (3.4 stars)

3. 2NE1, 2nd Mini Album (3.2 stars)

3. Midnight Circus, Sunny Hill (3.2 stars)

5. Secret, Moving In Secret (2.7 stars)

6. G.Na, Black & White (2.6 stars) 

7. G.Na, Top Girl (2.5 stars)

8. SNSD, The Boys (2.375 stars)

9. Davichi, Love Delight (2.3 stars)

9. Kara, Step (2.3 stars)

11. f(x), Pinocchio (2.2 stars)

11. 4minute, 4Minutes Left (2.2 stars)

13. Rainbow, So Girl (2.1 stars)

13. miss A, A Class (2.1 stars)

15. Hyuna, Bubble Pop (1.65 stars)

16. JQT, Peekaboo (rating unmentioned)

17. Sistar, So Cool (1.5 stars)

Source: http://www.ygosu.com...ge=7&idx=568971

I think it would be a waste not to release a 'Me,In' MV. Afterall, they did film the teaser. I don't think it's release yet because they're still promoting BMBB. I'm guessing they will release it after promotions, like they did with 'This Time'. 

If the Wonder Girls attend the year-end shows, then I hope we get to see them perform some of their other songs off the 'Wonder World' album. 

111128 KBS Hello Recording

Source: Cherish

Credit: Sunye Bar @ Baidu

30adcbef76094b361daeeaa.jpg

e4dde71190ef76c660db0a6.th.jpg cc11728b4710b912ccb007b.th.jpg c995d143ad4bd1135ac7467.th.jpg b3fb43166d224f4a55bb825.th.jpg adaf2edda3cc7cd93834c59.th.jpg a686c9177f3e67093000b4b.th.jpg 279759ee3d6d55fbc3de876.th.jpg 8644ebf81a4c510f50c2135.th.jpg 8c1001e93901213f010dbf9.th.jpg faf2b2119313b07e68b3a14.th.jpg

0bd162d9f2d3572c75286a9.th.jpg80cb39dbb6fd5266c9eeca5.th.jpg 728da9773912b31bf51c3c6.th.jpg 43a7d933c895d1438a6d156.th.jpg 3b87e950352ac65c8c23973.th.jpg  

03087bf40ad162d9902d945.th.jpg f2deb48f8c5494ee21e2f95.th.jpg 91529822720e0cf3aa34b8b.th.jpg 4034970a304e251f66ee15b.th.jpg 30adcbef76094b361e50eda.th.jpg f7246b600c3387446df8de3.th.jpg

Guest qsslave

sorry for the late :wacko:

looks like a lot too catch up and a lot need to ignore...muahahhahhahha :w00t:

congratulations to the wonder girls!!!! :wub:

to all the wonderfuls,just be patient,be cool,just ignore...

going back to streaming mode...

Guest big_face

OMG. Saw the Chinese translation for this. Can someone interpret directly from the Hangul, so to preempt misunderstandings?

Apparently the Korea Association of Popular Music 한국대중음악협회 critics rate WG's Wonder World & BEG's Sixth Sense as the top female idol albums for 2011!

This comeback is a triumph! WG won over both the pundits & the general audience.

Screenshot:

*quoted image*

Text (critics' grades & comments):

The rankings:

1. Wonder Girls, Wonder World (average rating: 3.4 stars)

1. Brown Eyed Girls, Sixth Sense (3.4 stars)

3. 2NE1, 2nd Mini Album (3.2 stars)

3. Midnight Circus, Sunny Hill (3.2 stars)

5. Secret, Moving In Secret (2.7 stars)

6. G.Na, Black & White (2.6 stars) 

7. G.Na, Top Girl (2.5 stars)

8. SNSD, The Boys (2.375 stars)

9. Davichi, Love Delight (2.3 stars)

9. Kara, Step (2.3 stars)

11. f(x), Pinocchio (2.2 stars)

11. 4minute, 4Minutes Left (2.2 stars)

13. Rainbow, So Girl (2.1 stars)

13. miss A, A Class (2.1 stars)

15. Hyuna, Bubble Pop (1.65 stars)

16. JQT, Peekaboo (rating unmentioned)

17. Sistar, So Cool (1.5 stars)

Source: http://www.ygosu.com...ge=7&idx=568971

OMG OMG w00t.gifw00t.gif , WONDER GIRLS RATE #1 AMONG OF GIRL GROUPS, TOTALLY IS A QUEENS! anyone plz translate what they said in the article, thanks a lot!! :wub: :wub:

VOTE FOR THEM IN M-NET TO WIN THE TROPHY THIS WEEK .... Asian vote count for 15% so remember to do it!

I'M GOING TO STREAM THE MUSIC NOW!! :wub:

tumblr_lva06irETH1qljme7o1_500.png

tumblr_lv9am3KJlm1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

Archived