Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest crazycindaye

@ Honey something suck Milking her relationship? Dude r you freakin . Like seriously her boyfriend is not even a celebrity so what is there to milk. She wanted to share it with her fans and the honestly I see no gain for a female idol telling the world that they are dating because simply they will lose their male fans. So milking her relationship is pretty stupid. If i was her i would rather not say it at all but she wanted to be committed to her relationship so she told her fans and ppl who loved her. Geez some ppl are such a butthead. Sorry other wonderfuls that i have replied to this jerk instead of ignoring him but i cannot seriously but up with this person who simply is so ignorant and spiteful. I despise who ever this is and can't help to feel that this person is yearning for attention. Well congrats you got it. You're so shallow and trivial.

Oh wells we must pity those you are less fortunate than others.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: WG filmed KBS Hello yesterday. I saw the raw footage: they were wearing sweaters (no performance?) YooMinLim are filming SBS Star King today, according to the schedule.

It's on Pike Yenny's channel

Part 1 Part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

cr Pike (Thank you Pike for all the hard work, really appreciate it :D)

Please just ignore. Anyone who thinks MIN SUNYE is capable of milking anything clearly knows nothing about her and is therefore not a fan.

So Vana, WG are the "first" to win that Mnet award, despite the fact that they aren't the first to win it at all? lmao.

Why are so many of the post in this thread complete lies, and then further explained with the most ridiculous semantics?

I mean if it makes you happier to claim they were 'first' at everything and anything, then okay. blush.gif:)

Pop stars in Korea have been being open about their relationships since Park Han Byul and Seven finally admitted to dating.

Hara would be the next POPULAR star to admit to such a thing.

What SunYe does that Hyori would never do is milk her 'relationship' for the media. Announcing it and using it as media bait are two things PHB  & Seven and Hara & her BF never did. Hyori will be doing the same as them. :phew: 

Aww hunny bunny you're back to unleash your opinions.

remember i respect your opinions but a word to the wise...

i think you should go back and read

what these posters are trying to say clearly...you my dear have

been misunderstanding everything that anyone here is trying to

say...but remember i said I'd be working on you and we'd get

to that platform of wg love together. we will we will, oh how we

splendidly will.

Vana was trying to say that the Wg's weren't the first but the

first of the newer generations of kpop idols to get the award

in the female rookie category. There's nothing wrong with that

And tikamicizia is expressing her opinion just as you unleash

yours onto everyone else on here baby doll. Everyone else had to

come out and explain...SUNYE happily declared it herself...a female idol

coming out and declaring it herself is the first. I won't take any other

dissent for an answer. i will not, no i won't. :]

Honey honey honey...you should go and read the prophet blog's review

on the wondergirls...it's better than to sit and misinterpret what the other

wonderfuls are trying to express.

remember...reading an "average radio listening consumer" review a day about the wg's wonderworld album

will keep the negativity at bay!

Oh how i wish sometimes the electricity and internet would cut for some of us, myself included.

Sometimes loving the girls too much is detrimental to all the homework i need to get done.

AND for me personally it feels great to say that they are NUMBER 1 in everything.

Quick Honeysucklerose grab and hand and let's chant that the WONDERGIRLS are

NUMBER 1. WG IS NO 1 WG IS NO 1 WG IS NO 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh yeah!

Sorry wonderfuls....i know you guys are probably thinking i'm "feeding the troll" but i'm

not...I know deep deep deeeeeeeeep down in Honeysucklerose's heart is an unrivaled love for the

wondergirls. I do i do...!

I did a quick collage of Sunye-focused screengrabs of SBS Diet Survival BIGsTORY which were released to the Korean media today. WG filmed it last Wed (11/23); the show will was to air on Sun (11/27). The articles also mentioned her (WG?) crying. Probably tears of joy, since the show is about successful dieting ("before" & "after" presentations, etc.).

FnTpQ.jpg

Cr: TV Daily

- - - - - - - -

WG fanpic at SBS Hello filming yesterday.

JMNTW.jpg

More here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1300951589

(Originals were from Minahn Daum Cafe)

I did a quick collage of Sunye-focused screengrabs of SBS Diet Survival BIGsTORY which were released to the Korean media today. WG filmed it last Wed (11/23); the show will air this Sun (11/27). The articles also mentioned her (WG?) crying. Probably tears of joy, since the show is about successful dieting ("before" & "after" presentations, etc.).*quoted image*Cr: TV Daily

Here is the part of the show where she cries:

Wonder Girls @ Diet Survival Big Story P3.

8:01 onwards.

Wonder Girls @ Diet Survival Big Story P4

She cries and speaks very briefly in this part. 0:50 onwards

cr. smilion

Guest HoneysuckleRose

@Desi

Like I said, complete lies and then smoothed over with silly semantics. lol

It's like someone who backtracks after having done or said something, laughable.

Please  just ignore. Anyone who thinks MIN SUNYE is capable of milking anything  clearly knows nothing about her and is therefore not a fan.

Do you know Sunye personally hun?

If not I'd refrain from pretending like you do.

:) All you know about any of the members in this group is what they allow you to know, what you read in interviews, and whatever sob stories they flesh out with sad music playing in the background on variety shows. lol

:phew:

@ Honey something suck  Milking her relationship? Dude r you freakin . Like seriously her boyfriend is not even a celebrity so what is there to milk.  She wanted to share it with her fans and the honestly I see no gain for a female idol telling the world that they are dating because simply they will lose their male fans. So milking her relationship is pretty stupid. If i was her i would rather not say it at all but she wanted to be committed to her relationship so she told her fans and ppl who loved her. Geez some ppl are such a butthead. Sorry other wonderfuls that i have replied to this jerk instead of ignoring him but i cannot seriously but up with this person who simply is so ignorant and spiteful. I despise who ever this is and can't help to feel that this person is yearning for attention. Well congrats you got it.  You're so shallow and trivial.

Oh wells we must pity those you are less fortunate than others.

Whether or not you actually get the attention you want from spreading info on your relationship to the media, online cafes, twitter, etc. is irrelevant.

The point is, announcing it and then going on to constantly speak about it in the media is 'milking it'. People do it every single day for attention, if you are the 'star' in the relationship then you get to milk it because the media will care enough to continue to talk about it. If the person you're dating is the 'star' then you get popularity by association. It can go either way, don't be naive, I know you know better than that. :lol:

Honestly, even MEGA stars in the US like Beyonce didn't even admit to dating her now husband, and father of her first born child, until they were pretty much married, lol. It's not a big deal though, some people don't need to promote their personal lives to the media, some do.

Also WG's fanbase isn't that large, esp. their male fan base. SunYe of all people wouldn't get any backlash over this, esp. when someone like Seven who has a major female following, PHB who is popular among Korean men, Hara and the idol boy shes dating both with their young fan bases (sorry I have no idea what his name is lmao), didn't get any major backlash.

Also to "depise" someone over some Korean pop music thread really makes me feel bad for you. I mean is that how balanced you are? lol I can't even say you guys have annoyed me, but you depise me, over comments related to a group of strangers you don't know? :huh::(

I'll pray for you <3 :huh:

^

Hey noob, you don't belong here. Shove off.

- - - - - - - -

Here is the part of the show where she cries:

Wonder Girls @ Diet Survival Big Story P3.

8:01 onwards.

Wonder Girls @ Diet Survival Big Story P4

She cries and speaks very briefly in this part. 0:50 onwards

cr. smilion

It aired already? (EDIT: Oh yes, yesterday evening. Time-zone confusion. lol)

I can't see the clips. Getting a "blocked in your country on copyright grounds" message.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Dear Moderators,

Us Wonderfuls are reporting on HoneysuckleRose because he/she is claiming him/herself as a Wonderful when obviously he/she is not.

One comment on your opinion is fine, but when it becomes continuous negative commenting it is not just a simple opinion anymore.

We consider this as spamming, that is why we're reporting.

He/she keeps on coming back and make unnecessary comments on Wonder Girls and Wonderful.

It is him/her rights to have a negative view on us, but constantly telling us that we're ******, *****, ********* this and that.

It is not okay.

This thread is for us Wonderfuls to spazz on our Wonder Girls, we don't want to constantly be interrupt with negativity by someone else claiming to be a "Wonderful".

He/she has successfully distracted us and created a mess in this thread.

So I would kindly ask the Moderators to please remove him/her from this thread.

Please give us back our peace in this thread so we can continue on to share news and information on Wonder Girls (which is the purpose of this thread).

Thank you.

Guest big_face

IMPORTANT!!! excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

PLEASE SPREAD THIS! INSTRUCTION FOR VOTING WONDERGIRLS IN GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk_vote/star/index.html?detail_no=101

2. Click register:

3. Click sign up:

4. Put your info as instructed here:

5. Check your email for authentication link

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in:

2. log in with username and password:

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices:

4. cast your vote:

5. ignore this pop up:

Please do vote as much as you can! There is no limit in voting~!!

WONDERGIRLS, WONDERFULS HWAITING~!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Don't feed the troll (i think we can say that now :lol: )

too bad, WG will not attend MAMA.

I hope we will see them on the end-year Gayo shows nevertheless (dreams lol)

Guest HoneysuckleRose

One comment on your opinion is fine, but when it becomes continuous negative commenting it is not just a simple opinion anymore.

Thank you.

No artist/member bashing allowed in here. Please report the person. Don't reply or give them attention.

No spamming allowed in this thread. Make sure that your comment is longer than 2 words. Put some thought into your comment.

Oh you do? lol Well maybe include that in the 'rules' after you run it by the mods on here, because so far my comments don't fit the definition of spam when they are all related to recent news, and postings related to the Wonder girls. And longer than two words. :) You don't get to make the rules here, sorry.

I don't think I've personally insulted, degraded, or bashed any of the members here nor any artist.

Although now that I think about it I should go back and report some of those personally insulting replies to my comments.

You guys do realize that you don't HAVE to reply to me right? You don't even have to read them actually. You choose to, which means you're choosing to constantly go off topic.

I'm posting my objective opinions in a non-insulting way. Sorry if that bothers you, but bashing = verbal abuse, and clearly I've done none of that. I guess being objective is just rare or something since apparently being objective is now 'bashing' to fans. lol

I'd take heed with the report button and save it for post that it actually pertains to, because you might end up warned or banned for frivolous reporting, spamming the mods report boxes and such, etc.

Anyways back on topic. =D

Christmas trees already up on Korean variety shows? lol they start early I see =)

I wonder if there is another Christmas song/video in the works. B)

LOL, remember guys, IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. 

It sucks how trolling makes him / her happy, his / her life must be really sad. 

sweatingbullets.gif

Aw.

Poor, poor thing. 

sad.gif

ANYWAYS, congratulations WONDERGIRLS!!! I'm so happy for them!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Finally FINALLY.

On the other hand, are they still gonna perform Me In anytime soon?

LOL, remember guys, IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. 

It sucks how trolling makes him / her happy, his / her life must be really sad. 

*quoted image*

Aw.

Poor, poor thing. 

*quoted image*

ANYWAYS, congratulations WONDERGIRLS!!! I'm so happy for them!!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Finally FINALLY.

On the other hand, are they still gonna perform Me In anytime soon?

I think they only perform Me, In during the fanmeet.

Apparently, WG schedule is being updated with another R U Ready? Teaser on dec 6. Some think that it's related to Me, In but nothing sure yet :sweatingbullets:

Guest WonderfulSohee

Apparently, WG schedule is being updated with another R U Ready? Teaser on dec 6. Some think that it's related to Me, In but nothing sure yet  :sweatingbullets:

Can you be more this clear on this.

So there is a chance that they will have a mv for Me, In and actually promoting it?

Can you be more this clear on this.

So there is a chance that they will have a mv for Me, In and actually promoting it?

I've read it on Twitter and here in this thread but there are no official announcement, neither some hint. (I've checked the official schedule on the official website, there's nothing lol)

So it can be related to Me, In or totally something else or not true at all. So don't put to much hope in it or take it with a grain of salt ^_^

Guest TheArchangel

Dear Moderators,

Us Wonderfuls are reporting on HoneysuckleRose because he/she is claiming him/herself as a Wonderful when obviously he/she is not.

He/she keeps on coming back and make unnecessary comments on Wonder Girls and Wonderful.

It is him/her rights to have a negative view on us, but constantly telling us that we're ******, *****, ********* this and that.

It is not okay.

This thread is for us Wonderfuls to spazz on our Wonder Girls, we don't want to constantly be interrupt with negativity by someone else claiming to be a "Wonderful".

He/she has successfully distracted us and created a mess in this thread.

So I would kindly ask the Moderators to please remove him/her from this thread.

Please give us back our peace in this thread so we can continue on to share news and information on Wonder Girls (which is the purpose of this thread).

Thank you.

ahh, so there's a flag thing. Didn't notice that. How many reports must there be before he/she gets ban?

Guest rainbow_smile

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk_vote/star/index.html?detail_no=101

2. Click register: 30wsa3r.jpg

3. Click sign up: 157m0sk.jpg

4. Put your info as instructed here: 35m0207.jpg

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in: 2dmcevo.jpg

2. log in with username and password: b4u54y.jpg

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices: 35d1cia.jpg

4. cast your vote: 9gwxza.jpg

5. ignore this pop up: nzf1bt.jpg

COME ON WONDERFULS, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Guest wonderr23

2. Click register: 30wsa3r.jpg

3. Click sign up: 157m0sk.jpg

4. Put your info as instructed here: 35m0207.jpg

How to log in?

1. Please click log in: 2dmcevo.jpg

2. log in with username and password: b4u54y.jpg

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices: 35d1cia.jpg

4. cast your vote: 9gwxza.jpg

5. ignore this pop up: nzf1bt.jpg

thank you very much @big_face for posting my instructions but i just want to make a correction. There's a limit in voting! If this pop up message '이미 투표하습니다' appears, it means you already casted your vote and must wait another day to vote again.

Guest crazycindaye

@ Honey some suck The person who wants to pray for me ?

Pray for me hun? I don't need. For your information atheist doesn't need ppl praying for them because they don't care if they'll be in purgatory or heaven or hell. So there's no need for prays. And yes I despise you not over some Korean pop music but for acting like a smart a** and trying to rub it into people face attitude like seriously what are you? Act like a know it all but your just a dimwit you likes to pick fights. * Don't worry I'm in a mood for one ;)* And continuously repeating your irrational actions? I pretty sure you're a very egotistic person.

Dude she said it on strong heart and after that cleared up somethings on twitter. Other medias or variety shows? What? Seriously at least do some research, google is free. Yes lots of blog and site wrote different articles about it. But like she does not "constantly talking about him" And even if she did it was because wonderfuls asked on twitter. And seriously Sunye's dating thing is not even that big. Not like you could sell her relationship because tbh everyone seems happy for her so there is no big commotion. It's just a CONGRATS YOU HAVE A BF AND NOW LET'S MOVE ON. SO WHERE'S THE FREAKIN MILKING! --> Btw you contradicted your statements lots of times :) If you were saying this in the game objection i don't know how many times i have to say the world objection out for your many contradictions. Kekeke

It's like she said or talk about her bf on 2 eps of strong hearts which is approx not even 7mins per ep and there she's milking her non celebrity bf and you go "Woah she said it on so many variety shows" =.='.

Like every other girl in love who wouldn't want to share the bf once in a while. It's a lover thing.

If we have annoyed you then i see no reasons for you to talk or continuing to post your so called opinions here but i guess you like being annoyed to the point were you continuously come here to get us telling you off. Not a great life either. You don;t know them yet you can say things that you assume. Neither way you have no reason to tell me that i should stop pretending like i know them when you don;t know them as well. So now you just become a hypocrite by telling me not to do something but you're doing the exact same thing.

Your ego is something that every wonderfuls here find repulsive. I think you need the prays more then me for enjoying picking up fights.

Pure ignorant.

P.S Next time use better analogies..

Okay. Kekeke Now i will listen to those mannerfuls :) So 6th Dec maybe that's that date for the release of the MV Me, In :) Can't wait. And i wish wondersubbers and Pike Yenny and subs more shows I'm really thankful to them .

Guest rainbow_smile

Wonderfuls was 7th, but now they went up to 6th!! KEEP UP THE HARDWORK WONDERFULS! FIGHTING!

thank you very much @big_face for posting my instructions but i just want to make a correction. There's a limit in voting! If this pop up message '이미 투표하습니다' appears, it means you already casted your vote and must wait another day to vote again.

Serious? My gosh i've been sitting here clicking on it like crazy! :(

Archived