Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

Can someone please please translate WG's thanks in their album

I'm dying to know.

are they gonna perform live tomorrow? also anyone knows what time is Inkigayo?

- TIA

4:30PM KST

Guest i.said.goodbye

^LOL me tooooo!!!

someone on twitter posted a pic of Yoobin's thanks to note and it was so long and very small font!

I'm so curious to see who our girls thanked :P

Please link me I didn't see anything

I'm lost

nothing at all

Are you using IE?

I just used the link posted. http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html Then i clicked on 2TV.

They mentioned and showed WG at the beginning then they put an ad.

But now they are showing other people i'm a bit confused. When will WG be on? Anyone knows how this show works?

Guest WonderfulSohee

Are you using IE?

I just used the link posted.   http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html  Then i clicked on 2TV.

They mentioned and showed WG at the beginning the they put an ad.

But now they are showing other people i'm a bit confused

I did that but it's just a black box. . . 

=( I want to see my girls

NVM I GOT IT!!

YAY!

Thank you :)

For those who are streaming KBS, anyone here just getting a blank screen with just the audio playing? ¬_¬

It shows up when i put it on fullscreen but the video keeps flashing as if it's lagging like hell.

I decided not to keep it on fullscreen since it hurts my eyes :tears:

^ help! I cant use that link. when i go there and pressed 2TV, a window popped up and it was in korean..

Help me !! Mine doesnt work even if it's on IE!

I don't know sorry. Do you have media player installed on your computer?

Sorry guys. Just keep trying.

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls discuss TEEN TOP and INFINITE on ‘Young Street’ radio

Wonder Girls recently guested on Boom‘s ‘Young Street’ radio show and discussed their thoughts on a variety of topics.

While on the subject of rookie groups, Boom asked the girls, “Is there any boy group that you think is good?”

Sohee replied, “Performance wise, TEEN TOP. Their choreography is so synchronized.” Sunye added, “Our choreography instructor also likes TEEN TOP. Sometimes during our breaks, our instructor will play clips [of them] and we’d talk about them amongst ourselves.”

Boom then joked, “So Sohee, do you really hate INFINITE then?”, surprising Sohee with the sudden comment as the other members laughed.

Yubin quickly jumped in for Sohee and smoothly retorted, “I’ve seen INFINITE’s performances. Their songs are good, and they dance so well. I thought they were really cool.”

Since Wonder Girls’ labelmates, miss A, also once picked TEEN TOP as the boy group they’re interested in, netizens commented, “TEEN TOP seems to receive interest from JYP girl groups” and“The younger boys seem to have moved Sohee’s heart.”

Source: allkpop

Lol guys, if ever you find a MR of the Girls' BMB perf. on Music Core please do share it here.

I'm finding it funny how trolls on the perf. on YT are saying it's lipsynced.

When I certainly can hear them all the way through apart from Sohee who happens to have loud backtrack ¬_¬

Archived