Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

please request Be My baby in Simon and Martina's Kpop Music Monday. I know them being reviewed in eatyourkimchi won't help them win in music shows but Simon and Martina has already build a fanbase and this is extra publicity for WG. There are people there that became kpop fans after WG went to America.

after 45 hours, Be My Baby reached

Screenshot_7.png

i'm pretty sure that the view no is actually higher than that.who knows maybe close to 4 mil! :D

i read a comment in allkpop saying that 2.5mil views in 48 hours is actually quite small for their current status (well, akpop is wrong.2.5 mil is not even in 48 hours yet). i'll say 3+ mil views in 45 hours are beyond enough for WG & Wonderfuls.why? because they have been away from the kpop scene for too long & all the top view numbers are usually gained by the groups who are actively promoting inside & outside of Korea. so how can this record is not good enough for WG?? *okay, i'm getting emotional.haha..i've never been this happy for WG before*

Secret's Hyosung tweeted Yubin 

Unnie>_< i just make my twitter account~~ we will meet next friday in musicbank! Take care of ur health~! RT

@Secretimehs@WGyubin 언니>_< ㅋㅋㅋ 트윗 시작햇아오오오~ 담주 금요일에 보겟다 우리+_+ ㅋㅋ 건강조심~! 

Guest evilishus

I dislike Allkpop so much :( I never like that site.They're always all over the place with their reports and add fuel to fires when they can.

In othet news,at my place it hasn't even been two days yet.Two hours and eight minutes to go :D

Guest bammie92

WOW! I finally managed to online properly and catch up with all the 30++ pages!

The new album is truely DAEBAK! I never seen any other idol manage to get most of their songs in the music charts! JYP is right as always. This album is all about QUALITY over quantity! the Wonderfuls' wait for nearly 2 years are definitely worth it! PERFECTION can't be done overnight!

I know why some of us are pretty 'shocked' with BMB. the first teaser that was given to us is s definite transformation. it's beyond perfection. but then we are given with BMB which is a something expected from JYPE. then again, this song is for the Korean audience. I'm pretty sure they'll make Me, In as the follow up track (they better! LOL) I keep replaying BMB tune in my head now. esp Sohee's part. man, our Mandu definitely growing up now. I'm glad how they shine the light to Sohee's and Lim's vocal. I can't be so much prouder with our QUEENS! this album is like everything I've been wishing for. A rock image, the Sobin's duet, 2Ye's duet and LIm's solo. I feel like a bad Wonderful now. I can recognize their voices in other songs. all of them sounds so good! I even confuse with Sobin's voices in SuperB and I's never go wrong with my baby Mandu. LOL.

-edit-

I TOPPED A PAGE ! kkkk

tumblr_lub0csRGyM1qakljco1_500.png

cr wgworld tumblr

WonderMacros never fails to make me laugh!

tumblr_lu6rj2tvWE1qg8utxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu6rhsCmiL1qg8utxo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1320844029&Signature=7W7BfDlqOYXmvfN9JnKupalxsK0%3D

tumblr_lu6rg4w0Sr1qg8utxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu6rf0aeQJ1qg8utxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu6re0o3y61qg8utxo1_500.jpg

THE QUEENS ARE BACK!

WONDERFULS! KEEP ON SPREADING THE WONDER!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Please attention guys

If u havent purchase the album yet, please wait for bulk order from K-WFs, order from them is cheaper than Kpoptown and Yesasia. Furthermore, it will boost the album sale faster than order from Yesasia/Kpoptown and contribute to the chart. U even get free poster, while u must pay much more expensive to get a poster from Yesasia

Follow WF fancafe official twitter here: http://twitter.com/Wonderfulstaffs

SBS TAKE 7 voting has started!! Sign up and vote here

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000010182&vProgId=1000118&vMenuId=1004345

1. Find Be My Baby, click the box and click 투표

2. A window will pop-up (click ok), then another window will pop-up asking u to sign in

3. Find the word 회원가입하기 (Register) below the sign in n password form

4. Select all the 'agree' button (means you agree with the terms; must select all agree!)

5. At the bottom, choose 'foreigner in overseas' button (click)

6. Fill in all ur form

7. Now when u have an ID, u can vote BMB (find it in the poll) and click 투표(vote)

WANT TO SEE THE GIRLS WIN FOR SBS INKIGAYO TAKE 7 ^^

cre:Wonderful cafe FB

Yoobin say that she wrote her rap for 3 songs. Can someone tell me which one? I know that she wrote one for Me, In. What the other two?

The BMB view is up to 3+ million but somehow when I check in the video it still say 2,7+ million. So weird!

Guest mine2wise

Wonder Girls back with 'Wonder World' album

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

November 8, 2011, 10:46am

MANILA, Philippines – K-pop quintet the Wonder Girls are back in Korea with a new album and will start promoting on music shows on Nov. 11.

“Wonder World” was released on Nov. 7 and topped real-time music charts in Korea. It was also released on iTunes where it climbed to No. 59 on the Top 100 albums chart.The album contains 12 songs including the title track “Be My Baby,” which was produced by Park Jin-Young, founder of JYP Entertainment.Other songs in the album “Me, In,” “Girls Girls,” “Sweet Dreams,” “Stop,” “Dear, Boy,” and “Nu Shoes.”This is the second studio album of the Wonder Girls since the release of their debut album “The Wonder Years” in 2007.

JYP Entertainment announced that an English version of “Be My Baby” will be released in the US.The music video for “Be My Baby” was released by the Wonder Girls on YouTube Nov. 5 and as of press time, it has garnered 1.55 million views.The video also became the No. 1 most discussed, top rated and ‘top favorited’ for the day.The Wonder Girls will promote “Wonder World” in Korea for a month before coming back to the US in time for the broadcast of their US TV movie “Wonder Girls at the Apollo,” which will be shown on Teen Nick channel.Wonder Girls will release a US album in time for the showing of the TV movie.The girls will make their comeback performance on KBS "Music Bank" on Nov. 11.

=omg=

K-Star News did a report about SOHEE.

It's 9minutes long and it's very complete, we can see some videos of Sohee pre-debut & after debut!

We can see some of her photoshoot & even though I don't understand korean, they seem to praise her =D

Cr - PikeYenny4 @ youtube

1. Apparently the nezitens called Sohees' hair on Be My Baby for Lion Hair

and is currently no 1 on Daum.

Soheeffect anyone?! 

2. Wonder Girls Guerilla date at Hongdae was also no 1!

Adu4QYmCQAEq0Xt.jpgAdudBi7CQAAiR6p.jpg

CREDIT: mingsun89

Guest chanounette

Please attention guys

If u havent purchase the album yet, please wait for bulk order from K-WFs, order from them is cheaper than Kpoptown and Yesasia. Furthermore, it will boost the album sale faster than order from Yesasia/Kpoptown and contribute to the chart. U even get free poster, while u must pay much more expensive to get a poster from Yesasia

Follow WF fancafe official twitter here: http://twitter.com/Wonderfulstaffs

SBS TAKE 7 voting has started!! Sign up and vote here

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000010182&vProgId=1000118&vMenuId=1004345

1. Find Be My Baby, click the box and click 투표

2. A window will pop-up (click ok), then another window will pop-up asking u to sign in

3. Find the word 회원가입하기 (Register) below the sign in n password form

4. Select all the 'agree' button (means you agree with the terms; must select all agree!)

5. At the bottom, choose 'foreigner in overseas' button (click)

6. Fill in all ur form

7. Now when u have an ID, u can vote BMB (find it in the poll) and click 투표(vote)

WANT TO SEE THE GIRLS WIN FOR SBS INKIGAYO TAKE 7 ^^

cre:Wonderful cafe FB

Hum I can"t finish my subscription because they ask me a phone number and I don't know what to enter since the form is different in France it's 01xxxxxxxx I tried to enter the number but i didn''t work. Ah I can"t believe this!!! I even had my ID image!

Does someone knoww what I should enter?

Edit:Ok, I've entered a false number ... I feel bad. have to wait and see If I receive a confirmation mail

Archived