Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 million views!yay :D the teasers have been gaining views aswell :)

^I want to know too.What is kimchi mondays?What will they do if we vote for the girls and request?

And when did the girls meet with Katy Perry long enough for her to give them advice on being onstage????

2jbtzih.jpg

I'm extremely happy the teasers are still gaining views as well, heres an update of the second teaser. I'm so glad it finally gained over a million views <3

I also believe the girls met Katy Perry during the MTV World Stage, and maybe they had rehearsals together to be able to have a small conversation or what not.

I'm also confused about the Kimchi Monday.....

WELCOME NEW WONDERFULS! THANKS FOR JOINING OUR WONDERFUL FANDOM AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO JOIN THE WONDER GIRLS FANCLUB!

^ once we reach 5000 fans we'll be able to have our very own subforum!

So much to catch up on this. Everytime I look, a few pages gone by. LOL. Nice, so many views already.

Ive decided to purchase their album. Although I know you can on itunes, I rather have the actual album cd. Or does that work on itunes too? LOL.

Guest evilishus

#49 – Most Discussed (This Month)

#9 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Music

#1 – Most Discussed (Today)

#1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Music

#12 – Most Discussed (This Week)

#3 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#68 – Top Favorited (This Month) – Music

#3 – Top Favorited (Today)

#1 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

#18 – Top Favorited (This Week)

#7 – Top Favorited (This Week) – Music

#97 – Top Rated (This Month)

#21 – Top Rated (This Month) – Music

#1 – Top Rated (Today)

#1 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

#21 – Top Rated (This Week)

#5 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music

Honors for the video :) The view count should be higher than what it is displaying since YT is slow :D

Guest hrmmmhum

Presence?

Sun: "...

But we're hoping to be a presence that will be where we are needed, not where we need to be.

I'm sure there'll be a lot of judgement regarding us after our first performance is aired but that too is part of the interest they have in us

so we'll accept it with a humble mindset.

:)

Eat Your Kimchi has a Youtube channel where two people review K-Pop music videos on Mondays(I think it's Simon and I forgot the woman's name)

They're English teachers from Canada living in Korea so they appeal to more Western and international fans, and have modest viewership

I believe they have been around since about 2008 since I remember them actually reviewing K-Pop songs/MV/dances/crazes, including So Hot & Nobody

EDIT:

Found the Perez Hilton article:

There's New Wonder Girls Pop! Watch Be My Baby Right Here!

[http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-07-wonder-girls-be-my-baby-official-music-video]

We guess Beyonce isn't the only one being inspired these days.

The Wonder Girls have released their new video for Be My Baby, and it's really fun to watch!

But some of it is very reminiscent of Single Ladies (although that was also an "inspiration").

The rest of it kind of reminds us of a magical dance number in a holiday movie too…but in the best way possible!

Press play to get your k-pop on!!

Tags: be my baby, dance number, k pop, music video, wonder girls

[sOS] It's an URGENT SOS!!! Kwfs need our help to keep on streaming Wonder World Album (priority; BMB) on these korean sites!!!

especially MELON site!! since Hokgak is suddenly rising to no.1... We have to secure the no.1 for the girls' comeback ^^

bc4pa.jpg

Guest itslike

^ Do we need to register on these sites first? I am only getting 1min previews and I don't think that counts. I've been looping youtube playlist but that won't help them on music shows. I would really like to see the girls on top on the charts again.

^ Do we need to register on these sites first? I am only getting 1min previews and I don't think that counts. I've been looping youtube playlist but that won't help them on music shows. I would really like to see the girls on top on the charts again.

I also had the same question, I've been trying my best to find a way to sign up for these sites.... But I'm not that great with figuring things out on these Korean sites.

---

Wonder Girls Sweep the Music Charts with an "All-Kill" After a Single Day

The Wonder Girls' came back with their second official album, "Wonder World," and is currently dominating the music charts.

Since releasing their new album, the title track, "Be My Baby," has claimed the number one spot on numerous online music charts such as Melon, Bugs, Mnet, Soribada, Olleh Music, Cyworld, Monkey3 and more. The rest of the other 11 tracks from the album also took high rankings on the majority of these charts.

Not only did the Wonder Girls receive help from Beyonce's choreographer and Katy Perry's stylist, they also worked on a couple of tracks in the album themselves. Ye Eun composed and wrote the tracks, "G.N.O." and "Me, in." Yubin wrote the rap for "Girls Girls," "Me, in," and "Sweet Dreams." Hye Lim also wrote the rap part for "Act Cool."

Sun Ye and Ye Eun show off their soulful voices in the track, "Doo Go Doo Go" (Long Long Time), and Sohee and Yubin show off their fresh and chic charm in "SuperB." And last but not least, Hye Lim found her chance to shine with her solo track, "Act Cool," featuring San E.

"Be My Baby" is quickly receiving much love due to it's colorful combination of retro and trendy sounds. The song holds sweet lyrics of a love confession and a soulful but modern beat. "Be My Baby" will also be part of the "Wonder Girls at the Apollo" soundtrack.

The Wonder Girls are preparing to officially start their promotions and getting closer to the masses by appearing in more variety and talk shows.

credits to jnkm

Wow Sohee has matured huh? =]

She no longer has that cute voice from back during the Tell Me/So Hot days.

She's improved a lot, definitely starting to move up on my list of favorite Wonder Girls hehe

Yoobin looks hot as always, but I can't wait to see Sunye with her blonde hair. They're going to make a MV for Me In right?

http://yfrog.com/nxloyqp

2.6 Million views and it hasn't been two full days!! Great Job wonderfuls! <3333

I think there would be a tremendous boost in sales when they start promoting on the music shows, because there are people who would want to watch it live first.

3 songs on music bank will definitely showcase the album, and call me greedy I do hope they would sing Stop! and Girls, Girls on Mucore and Inkigayo. :)))

Guest Mel2810

#59 ON TOP 100 ITUNES (United States) ALBUM CHART

Is this the best performance by a kpop group on the itunes album chart?

No, it's not. Big Bang's album "Tonight" reached #6 ^^

Archived