Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guys you did cover all the news so well today... I loved reading the interviews.

This is all I wanted to know, that the girls are so mature and are walking their road with such humble and fierce attitude - I'm proud :wub:

Wonder World is incredibly easy to listen nonstop, I think it is one album that be can played for months without getting tired. Not strange, since the girls put every possible effort in it. And now I know by the interviews that 2012 with the US advancements will be another wonderful year and will give us a second incredible album B)

--

So all I can post is little bits, as all the news are already on display.

The pics posting interface is gone again, so here's text captures

Jonté is screening the dance covers on YouTube!!

HelloJonte Jonte'★Moaning

There's already YouTube dance covers of my routine to @WonderGirls "Be My Baby". So far he's my fav...You... fb.me/1nHP56qy0

10 hours ago

Here's the lucky chosen:

Fredro considers #1 in Korea Charts as a personal revenge... :ph34r:

fredro Fredro

For a year that started wit me getting knocked unconscious in Seoul on new years day morning being no1 on the charts over there now feels like the ultimate revenge for me!!

6 hours ago

Jane is on a loop... B)

JANEyjK JANE

My heart my soul my feel my action your heart your soul your feel your action

6 hours ago

(SuperB still my fave too, but there's 11 other contenders in the album...)

And the current YT honors. So many monthly honors in 1 day! This is a good way to start climbing the charts.

1,358,233 Like Add to Share

no statistics available

Honors for this video (15)

#49 – Most Discussed (This Month)

#9 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Music

#12 – Most Discussed (This Week)

#3 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#68 – Top Favorited (This Month) – Music

#2 – Top Favorited (Today)

#1 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music

#18 – Top Favorited (This Week)

#7 – Top Favorited (This Week) – Music

#97 – Top Rated (This Month)

#21 – Top Rated (This Month) – Music

#1 – Top Rated (Today)

#1 – Top Rated (Today) – Music

#25 – Top Rated (This Week)

#6 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love every single answer of the girls in their interviews, just love it! feel so proud of them

and OMg Yubin you like Pink Floyd? omg i love you even more and more i love Pink Floyd too,

it´s so weird to hear that any kpop girl would love Metallica or Pink Floy, this is beacuse Yubin is a wonder girl!!! :wub: im so happy now

Wonder Girls leader Min Sunye recently thanked her fans via Twitter.

e6f5w4.jpg

Earlier today, Sunye tweeted, “I read a lot of the online comments today that are often overseen. I was so thankful for the fans who praised our new album, but I can’t express how I feel now that people have been telling us our music has been an inspiration and a source of strength to them. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.”

On November 7th, the Wonder Girls released ‘Wonder World‘, their first full-length album in 4 years. Their title song “Be My Baby” instantly rose to the #1 spot on all the major music sites, as well as their other tracks earning high ranks as well.

JYP Entertainment CEO, Park Jin Young stated, “Thank you to all the Wonderfuls, and everyone who enjoys Wonder Girls’ music“, and Sunye further expressed her gratitude with, “Me too. Seriously!”

credits to allkpop

Sunye <3

Guest tikamicizia

hi guys i just wanna say I loveee all the songs in the album. been listening to be my baby since yesterday. I love girls girls and sunye yeun duet. this album is so amazingg... the only artists I usually love all the songs in the album is big bang and gd&top. I'm so gonna buy this album!

love all the answers from the interview esp from sunye, so mature humble and professional!

Guest cluelessmercy_1

ok. i have been listening to the entire album since its itunes release and wow. songs that appealed to me the most were Me, In, Super B, Leave Leave, and of course the main title track Be My Baby. I have been putting Super B on repeat the most. I began to hear a similar song (not accusing of the girls of plagiarizing or anything) but doesnt the intro sound similar to alexandra stan's mr. saxobeat. just the snippet of how both songs start. The girls may have sampled from them which is not wrong. but I guess, having taken 10 music courses from intro til now, I have been constantly analyzing each song I hear. Whatever the case maybe, I may be just overanalyzing it and take music way too seriously. I;m just happy that the girls have released 12 new songs and not an EP.

I've just checked the music sites and for most, Wonder Girls are now #2.

#1 is given to Huh Gak (?) I think thats his name..I just used google translate lol.

Anyway, i was a bit surprised since i had no clue he was releasing an album or something around the same time as WG. Unless he had a massive surge in sales :blink:

Please correct me if i am wrong~

---

Topped a page for the first time :ph34r:

I shall re-edit and share something tomorrow as i have an exam and need to sleep lol.

Guest jcsmark

Has it been revealed who produced Nu Shoes?

I think it might be Claude Kelly, which WG recorded the song in late January 2011 at JYPE NY studio with him. Yeeun was sick all through January so maybe this is why Yeeun doesn't sing in Nu Shoes. Claude Kelly produced 2 songs for WG.

He tweeted this picture with Sohee and commented on her "Red Shoes". Hint Hint.

20110119day2wgwithclaud.jpg

I think this is when Lim and Yubin recorded

"Oops, here we go here we go and we like it like it

Oops, here we go here we go and we like it like it"

20110119day2wgwithclaud.jpg

Edit

I think Nu Shoes is by Claude Kelly. Here's a video of WG with Claude in the studio. There are clips where Yeeun is not in the recording room with the other members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6yUqVtSbMA

The MV is amazing~!!! Be My Baby really gets stuck in your head xD

The whole album is amazing~ wub.gif can't stop listening since yesterday~ blush.gif

Our Queens MV is on Youtube's main page~!! ^^

D469r.jpg

DkTU3.jpg

and this are the honors now~ 

RJWlt.jpg

Wasn;t there a rumor or news on the girls performing G.N.O somewhere before? I really hope I remember correctly because I love that song. It would be so cool if each comeback stage they will perform at least once of their other song on the album. For example since they only to perform Me, In & Dear Boy on MB. Maybe on Music Core something else.

Guest eidolon

So I'm listening to the album again. I'm definitely going to get this. The last album I bought was Adele's 21, and that was the first one I bought in years. Wonder World is quality. It is going to keep me company on my commute to school. =P Anyways, it's nice to see the Wonder Girls doing so well on the charts. They so deserve it. I'm such a proud Wonderful. I'm excited to see their comeback! Are they only doing the three songs thing on Music Bank? Or are they doing it for all of the music shows? I'm glad they're doing Dear Boy along with Me, In and Be My Baby. Three different songs to showcase Wonder Girls' different sides. Is Sohee the only one singing the chorus for Dear Boy? I didn't catch it the first time I listened cause I had the volume on low but now that I went through it again it sounds like she's singing the chorus for Dear Boy.

Two days away from Friday..

I'm itching to see their live performances of BMB, Me, in and Dear Boy.

Shux I'm hoping to see 2YE perform their duet as well..sometime soon that is.

p.s: Still on YouTube's front page:

86287550.jpg

Do not post image elsewhere and do not hotlink, make your own screenshot.

cr. wonderdaylove

I've just checked the music sites and for most, Wonder Girls are now #2.

#1 is given to Huh Gak (?) I think thats his name..I just used google translate lol.

Anyway, i was a bit surprised since i had no clue he was releasing an album or something around the same time as WG. Unless he had a massive surge in sales :blink:

Please correct me if i am wrong~

---

Topped a page for the first time :ph34r:

I shall re-edit and share something tomorrow as i have an exam and need to sleep lol.

It's because Huk Gak has just released his lastest MV "I told u I wanna die" ft a member of BEAST, so.. :) But don't worry cus I'm pretty sure our girls are doing so well on charts and they're gonna back to no.1 spot soon. I haven't checked the ranking yet, anyone can? :(

Let's vote for Wonder Girls @ Eat your kimchi for their Music Monday!

search for their poll here their song is somewhere in the middle

http://www.facebook.com/EatYourKimchiPage?sk=wall&filter=2

and request it

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/requests/

Please help!

Edit: they even used Wonder Girls picture on their laptop :)

eatyourkimchi.jpg

Edit2: For people who don't now EatYourKimchi... it's site of two Canadian Youtubers who live in Korea and they review MusicVideos on Mondays and have sections about Korea and so on...they have over 100.000 subscriber and could help us at promote the girls when they review their Mv

BE MY BABY REACHES TWO MILLION AFTER ONE DAY OF RELEASE!

231yk6.jpg

I'm so proud of WonderFuls, and I'm extremely glad the video is a huge hit. The girls are doing promotion cycles for a month and hopefully each day they'll gain a million, and at the end of their promotion the video would reach thirty million <3

Guest Dumpling9

Can some tell me whats te by deal with eat your kimchi people, I don't get what they're all about or why wonderfuls keep talking about this eat your kimichi person.

Guest evilishus

2 million views!yay :D the teasers have been gaining views aswell :)

^I want to know too.What is kimchi mondays?What will they do if we vote for the girls and request?

And when did the girls meet with Katy Perry long enough for her to give them advice on being onstage????

Archived