Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yubin4ever

Omg.....Lim looks AMAZING in that photo. She's just wearing simple clothes but her body looks great!!

And congrats to the WG on winning the Billboard Best Mash Up poll. It was definitely the best to me and the one of my favorite performances from our girls in general

Took a capture to save the moment for history ^^

I've never used the new Twitter pic facility before, so let me know if it is not displayed below:

AaSsRPdCEAA0do_.png

http://t.co/0mo3GYV7

Last week, when we posted Parachute's take on Keri Hilson's "Pretty Girl Rock" -- the last Mashup Monday of the season -- we also posed the question, "What is the single best cover of 2011?" Among the eight amazing months and 32 great Mashup Mondays videos of the year, you voted by the many thousands. The hands-down winner? Well, Wonder Girls sure have a motivated online fanbase! WGs' take on B.o.B & Bruno Mars' hit "Nothin' On You" was the runaway No. 1, with 65% of the vote. Who filled out the top five? Check it out below.

1. Wonder Girls covers B.o.B & Bruno Mars' "Nothin' On You"

Posted August 1, 2011. Read the Article here.

It may seem a little achievement, but it's good to see the fans doing their thing once again. ^_^

BTW the cover of Nothing On You was great and fully deserving to be at the top.

---

Wes Adernold tweeted this to the movie cast

e0ed8d20308476b4dfa5520780cd462a_large.png

Guest hrmmmhum

Congrats WG & Wonderfuls <3

We were able to do it!

With a landslide of 65%, too :D

This is definitely great publicity.

The scenes are done already. Omg, this is really exciting!!! :)

I was looking up "Talkin' Talk" the song in Yenny's High Cut BTS video (I often heard the song growing up but never knew too much about it) and it turns out that it's by a Norwegian pop band D'Sound that was actually heavily influenced by Angie Stone!

I thought it was pretty coincidental :)

Guest finesse.

I LITERALLY squealed when I discovered that WG won!!!!!

WOOT!!! The power of the WONDERFULS!!!!! kya!!!!

CONGRATS WONDER GIRLS!

you are always the best to us ♥ =]

Now, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK, AND I'M HAVING SERIOUS INSOMNIA WAITING FOR THEIR NEXT ALBUM. lol xD..

DAEBAK!!!

Guest savoir vivre

CONGRATULATIONS WONDER GIRLS!!! ♥

I LOVE YOU!!!

AMAZING JOB WONDERFULS!! WE DID IT!! HURRAY!!

CAN somebody post it as a news, pls?

:)

we just can't let this pass ^^

Guest BossCharisma

wow, congratulations to our girls!!!

Wonder Girls daebak!!!

Dang 65%!!!

Wonderfuls are amazing 0.0..

wee!!!

i'm in my own personal wonder land :D

Guest big_face

Hey, pare !! Super love your avatar and the signature, big fan of Wonderbang here! Just hope November coming soon so i can see my girls to dominate the Kpop and prove the wonder girls effect, so richard simmons about the comments relate to the number of youtube views!!

Turkey's Got Talent with English sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj-RNTWLuFg&feature=player_embedded

This is a cut from the September 25th episode of "Yetenek Sizsiniz" ("Turkey's Got Talent"), where two Turkish K-Pop fans made an appearance on the show. They sang K-Pop songs and performed the original choreographies:

Wonder Girls - "Tell me

Chocolat - "Syndrome"

Girl's Day - "Twinkle Twinkle"

Unfortunately, they did not pass the auditions. But the fact that they had the courage to do something like this to promote K-Pop in Turkey, deserves respect and praise, right?

CREDIT: Sitinbux

Guest wonderr23

the girls had been tweeting about their first movie shoot..i guess all of them are very excited for this movie LOL BTW i'm really impressed with their team. Especially the make-up and stylists..all of them are very professionals(some worked with famous designers like Michael Kors). The choreo team and the rest too. Not really sure about the cast though...but i think Yenny hinted about Angie Stone? I really hope she's included in the cast!! She's one of my favorite American singers. Very talented and divine. :)

Finally our Sohee tweeted...

Archived