Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

New JYPE video, with -- what looks like a regular feature now -- English subtitles!

Hmm, they photographed WG a lot. Maybe the photos will be sold as part of concert merchandise.

[special Clip] JYP Nation in Japan Photo Shoot

Screencaps.

R5Qny.jpg

BHsfn.jpg

zzspy.jpg

LuxOD.jpg

Ttg2p.jpg

f3Ym5.jpg

aozr3.jpg

QnY7B.jpg

YFCvi.jpg

ElhqB.jpg

Guest Mia_Mia

credit tumblr and respective owners

tumblr_lomdtkQ7qY1qzod0qo1_500.gif

tumblr_lomg20466t1qjdl4to1_250.gif

tumblr_lomg20466t1qjdl4to2_250.gif

tumblr_lomg20466t1qjdl4to4_r1_250.gif

they look so cute together!

tumblr_lomg20466t1qjdl4to3_250.gif

yay!...i love this

tumblr_lomiq0r1KA1qamheoo1_r2_500.gif

flawless .. gorgeous...perfect

tumblr_lomg3oMysV1qfn2jeo1_500.gif

and our leader made a special request to j-wonderfuls

“I’ve never had a concert in Japan. I wonder if you know our song? If you sing together with us, we’ll be so touched. We may cry! “

tumblr_lome89qtc21qjemmto1_500.gif

edit:

maknae line... i ship it!

tumblr_lomd4knvYV1qjemmto1_500.gif

Guest r1988

JYP Nation reveals making-of video from their Japan concert poster-shoot

20110714_jypnation_japan.jpg

On July 20th, JYP Nation released some making-of footage from the set of their concert poster photoshoot from last month.

JYP Nation will be heading to Japan for their ‘JYP Nation in Japan 2011‘ concert at Tokyo’s Saitama Super Arena. The members gathered together for the first time in six months to shoot a family portrait for the concert poster. As there were many artists and staff on set, the photoshoot carried on amidst a busy, yet excited atmosphere that was reminiscent of a family gathering.

All of JYP Entertainment’s artists – including J.Y. Park, Lim Jeong Hee, Wonder Girls, JOO, 2AM, 2PM, miss A, and San E – will be heading to Japan for their concert on August 17th and 18th. Anticipation is running high, as it’s being boasted that the concert will be an upgrade from last year’s JYP Nation concert, especially now that 2AM is in the lineup.

A JYP Entertainment representative stated,

Following the end of last year’s JYP Nation concert, which opened with the support of 10,000 audience members, this summer concert will open again in a larger scale in Japan, and will continue the legacy of fun and creative inspiration. We are preparing a more upgraded performance, so please anticipate the concert.“

Source: AIIKPOP

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^ you beat me to it lol. :P

Sohee's Portrait of Twenty has been released! :D

heartmiso has translated and posted it at her blog at fantastics. Thank you :D You can find ithere.

cr : heartmiso + Imsoso @ wondercuty for tips ^^

f0093919_4e26543fe42c0.jpg

f0093919_4e265441309a3.jpg

f0093919_4e265442687af.jpg

Some translation (Not all)

With whom do you spend your birthday party with?

With Wonder Girls members, company families, 2PM, 2AM, Miss A and JYP PDnim.

That’s really a lot of people to gather

There’re a lot of people that came but I don’t know how many of them.

I am really curious about this, Sohee ssi is very pretty. Sohee ssi too know that you are so pretty?

Eeeiii (Disagree tone), no I’m not. Today is my birthday and I’m beside of many pretty people, because of that I never thought that I was pretty. My face also is not that pretty, seriously.

Is everything getting well with the recordings?

We had actually fully prepared since the last March. At that time JYP pdnim had already received the songs. This time I’m working a lot with a foreign musician named Claude Kelly, and with other Wonder Girls members, our songs will have a pop twist sense in it.

Not a long ago, there was an article where JYP ssi said to Sohee ssi “In the future please continue to pointing out your ideas”

Aaahhh.. That was told for 2PM ‘Hands up’. In this case I was just saying that “If this will be like that” it will be much more better, that was what I’ve thought. And so the melody was changed a little bit. Rather than pointing out my ideas, I think I just help by mentioning just slightly of it.

f0093919_4e26544422e12.jpg

f0093919_4e26544583ad8.jpg

f0093919_4e265446dddf6.jpg

f0093919_4e265447f2b61.jpg

What is the name of the brand that you like the most?

I don’t really care about the name of brands, I go to Designer Brand shop, Top Shop and H&M too. Then suddenly there is also a large department stores, so I go over there too.

You like to to mini mall too right?

Yes, but I don’t like the tour cars.

Lately, what is the that interest you?

Eumm,… collecting candles/herbs, our house is quite strange, because it is a new house, so there is this strange scent. So it seems like we are all trying hard to get rid of it.

What kind of scent that you like?

I like scent of pigeon, powder luxury is also good, and I really like the scent of lemon.

If you’re not seeing yourself as a singer, what would you think you would be?

I have a lot of interest in acting, so i think I might be involve in acting.

f0093919_4e2654491ba36.jpg

f0093919_4e26544ac838f.jpg

f0093919_4e26544b88cc0.jpg

I think Amber and Victoria from f(x) also had a photo shoot with Nylon recently, but not sure if it was the same issue.

Guest qoxie

Sohee's birthday party must have had lasted late into the night, cuz some of her hoobaes are noticeably puffy-eyed during the JYP Nation photoshoot the next day.

Even JYP was affected. Cosmetic makeup couldn't hide it all.

- - - - - - - - -

AC46O.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../138/2vedn.html

WONDERGIRLS Sohee's bewitching poses "announces her adulthood, hence she's braver with the poses?"

Chosun Ilbo Chinese update 2011-07-20 15:28

WONDERGIRLS member Sohee's timeless sensuality has been captured in photographs.

On July 18, a web portal unveiled several Sohee pictures at its bulletin board. It also posted a "Sohee's breakout sensuality" message.

In Sohee's latest fashion spread, she was wearing a red skirt & a sleeveless top. Her overflowing long hair, exposed arms & legs, & sensual poses are enough to capture the males' hearts.

Netizens responded in unison: "Sohee is an adult now, & has become braver."

- - - - - - - - -

D3Rpw.jpg

Source: http://news.ifensi.c...cle-426411.html

WONDERGIRLS Sohee's pictorial is unveiled, her bedraggled hair a seductive sight

ifensi 2011-07-20 14:05:30

Recently, BTS snapshots of Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS member Sohee's magazine photoshoot were unveiled. They attracted great attention. In the pictures, Sohee's long hair was bedraggled over her shoulders, & her red skirt elevated the visual frame to optimal effect. Sohee's languid expressions made her look more sensual & seductive instead.

Netizens who saw the photos commented: "This concept really suits her", "Heechul must be ecstastic", etc.

Suju's Kim Heechul is reportedly an ardent fan of Sohee. He once said Sohee is his ideal type.

Guest Mia_Mia

sohee :wub: looking so gorgeous n grown up!.... i love love love love the nylon shoot!

wg :wub:

tumblr_lomzbmuroV1qakljco1_500.gif

gorgeous yubin!

tumblr_lon6coywGj1qk8h0po1_500.gif

missing minjookie!....

tumblr_lon78enogx1qk8h0po1_500.gif

2ye :wub:

tumblr_lomxtr3zIL1qakljco1_500.gif

tumblr_lon7pfu5PG1qh8uflo1_500.png

credit tumblr

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I misread what heartmiso included at the bottom of her blog post at fantastic, so it is not known whether sohee had the least amount of pages out of the other photo shoots but was happy wonderfuls made screencaps and gifs because that meant we had more pictures and gifs from the shoot.

More translations here.

Credit: heartmiso

Seems like there might be a lot of offers to come, but somehow, right now you seems to be tired too.

Yeah, now, we’ll be having activities in the US first. Because we’ll be doing activities there first and because we are able to do it now, me, other Wonder Girls members, and all (staffs), really want to try our best.

Before this or until now, is there anything that bother your mind? Did you get enough sleep?

No, I don’t.. I really don’t sleep very well. At first, I’ve been thinking about ‘this’, then the next time, what kind of other thought I might have, I also don’t really know about it. So, whenever I am thinking too much, I’ll sleep. I really want to be able to sleep well, and because I don’t have enough sleep, I am having a lot of hard times.

When did you start having trouble to sleep?

I think it started from the beginning of our activities. Lately, because of the scent(candles/herbs) I think it does help me a little bit to get some sleep.

At home, did you cook by yourself?

Yeah, even though I don’t cook that often, but it does not mean that I can not cook.

What are the best you can do (in cooking)?

This and that, I can do everything. In the past month, I and other members had cooked together, and I made pasta with a cream sauce, and I also made miso soup with kimchi jigae, but the weird thing is I can’t boil ramen really well.

I guess you are not match in handling the water.

It does seems like that I think. If I were to boil ramen, it will not taste good.

You do not often on twitter.

Yeah, I am really not good at blogging or tweeting; that kind of stuff. I also don’t know how to use smart phone. And because there are a lot of available updates (tweets) that keep on coming, so I just look at the mentions.

You can actually do some setting for that.

Aaaaa.. is it? I really don’t know how too… hehe

Before this year ends, I really want to do. Is there something like that for you?

Aaaa.. but I think that will be hard.

What is it?

I really want to study ballet.

Sohee in ballet field… I think that really seems to suit you.

The fact that my hobby is correcting the posture of my body, I really want to study ballet. But I think that will be hard to do this year. I also want to study playing guitar. These days, other members are also in the middle of studying on how to play guitar. But in my case, I still haven’t study it yet.

Because of your performances, you’d been travelling throughout all over the US. Where is the place that you like the most?

For mr, I think I like New York the most.

Guest qoxie

Thanks for the NYLON article translations.

BTW I saw a Chinese translation that quoted Sohee saying "We began full album preparations last month" (as opposed to heartmiso's "We had actually fully prepared since the last March"). So, yeah...

- - - - - - - - - -

So the girls are in Los Angeles? Wonder what it's for. 

Yeeun had also mentioned it (NYC, LA or Seoul, at the end of this month) in her diary update.

The Mashup Monday sessions are usually recorded in the Billboard studios in New York, so it can't be for that.

Stopover to hook up with Nick Cannon & School Gyrls first? Although the Apollo Theater is also in NYC.

The Qingdao trip this weekend also makes more "sense", insomuch having WG fly out from California than from the East Coast. From there, it is also quicker to return to LA to continue whatever they were doing.

Maybe they can holiday in Qingdao too, since the festival is uniquely coastal with watersports & sightseeing activities.

I read 2PM has a packed performance schedule in Japan for the whole of August.

missA is busy with their own comeback as well. 

If WG return to America first, I doubt JYP Nation can rehearse ahead all that much for the Japanese concerts.

The set list may be straightforward as a result, without performers getting reshuffled or paired up like last Xmas's show.

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-_0815_AM

Watching these videos remind me of how much I LOVE WONDER GIRLS. They really do have heart of gold..every single one of them. I'm glad i entered the right fandom with beautiful inside and out idols and mature and mannerful fans ^^ I'm really glad. WG is forever legend, NO other groups can EVER overshadow them. Patiently, waiting for their awesome comeback, hope it can conquer the whole world! :DDD <3

Guest VenusValentine

The girls in LA can also mean they have business with Interscope, because their head quarter on Santa Monica which is just about 1/2 hour away from LA. But i might wrong though ^^

Archived