Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

Sohee 2DT fanart.

I can't re-size it & then sharpen the image without impacting the hair color, so this is the original.

f723I.gif

Cr: as tagged + Ahnsohee Bar weibo

- - - - - - -

This is pretty cool: WG's MV playing at a Phnom Penh (Cambodia) store window.

Only Laos remains "unconquered" (online, anyway) in Southeast Asia. LOL

ojC6t.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=10109457773

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest queen;ofhearts.

Guys, i really think the first post of this thread needs more love<3 

Let's all give it a green plus! ;D It needs a 'popular' star!~

- - - - -

Can someone help me find a video please?

It's a short video of the girls rehearsing   for a concert somewhere other than Korea

The camera goes to each WG for a bit and they each say something (in English if i can remember)

When you see Sohee, she's just staring blankly ahead and the wind is slightly blowing her hair

Hope this helps? I tried looking for the vid, but cant remember the title of the vid & where they were DX 

Some people have made screen caps from this as well...they were all so pretty in it. <3

edit: thanks jcsmark and Mana.Smile

Guest queen;ofhearts.

jcsmark and Mana.Smile yes! that's the video. Thanks guys <3 ^^

the girls were so pretty at the event~

& i really can't wait for their comeback...it's almost summer!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

^

^ Yup! It's their Inkigayo So Hot comeback performance. ^^

I remember their outfits haha. xD

The girls have only been to one event recently and we have gone through 3 pages. xD

Lim left a message at fantastics, around half an hour ago. She said

Hey guys! I just wanted to say hi!

I don't remember this being shared, sorry if it has been already.

From Yeeun sister's twitter.

tumblr_llgr38Zhdr1qbgqcto1_500.png

Guest qoxie

The girls have only been to one event recently and we have gone through 3 pages. xD

Not only that, I think WFs flooded Twitter too. FollowWG's photos received massive retweets.

We totally overwhelmed the Jobros fans, who were rather late on the scene & I think only after CambioConnect send a tweet out.

Too bad the latter didn't do the same for WG to show support.

Ah well, at least Kiehl's was appreciative enough to tweet their thanks.

Guest jcsmark

JYP Nation concert in Japan to take place on August 17th and 18th

JYP Nation concert will take place at Saitama Super Arena on August 17th & 18th! (info via Hottest Japan Mobile)

The concert will include JYP, J.Lim, Wonder Girls, JOO, 2AM, 2PM, Miss A and SanE! ^^ Go go, JYP Nation fans!

Credit twooneday@twitter

----

I read that Miss A's album has been delayed to July (originally set to release in May). I really hope Wonder Girls' album will not be delayed. If it does get pushed back again, I have a feeling that it will not be released in the same month as Miss A's upcoming album in July....Meaning that WG's album might be out in another couple of months :(

Hopefully WG's album is set to release in June.

Guest qoxie

^

My birthday! But no way I can afford to fly there.:(

- - - - - - - - - - -

YhtSh.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily...ubdate=20110520

WONDERGIRLS attends US skincare brand event, races between 2 regions to prepare new album

Oriental Daily 2011-05-20

Korean girlgroup WONDERGIRLS has been shuttling between Korea & the USA recently to prepare their new album. After attending a skincare product event in America yesterday, they promptly tweeted behind the scenes photos & were widely praised by netizens for their maturing looks.

- - - - - - - - - - -

mAeaL.jpg

WONDERGIRLS's maturing image attracts attention, "[they] have become women now"

JoongAng Daily Chinese 29011-05-20 16:21

Source: Nikkan Sports

WONDERGIRLS has made public photos of their latest American event.

On May 19, WG's official Twitter wrote: "We are at [Kiehl's 160th year] event" & then uploaded several photos online.

In the pictures, WG were conspicuously wearing shapely one-piece dresses, with every member displaying great individuality. They also look much more mature than before, which caught the netizens' attention.

Netizens said in succession: "They have become seductive women now", "When are you returning to Korea...we want to see you", "Ever-more maturing in music & image, how nice" & other enthusiastic reactions.

WG is currently in full swing making their new album in America.

Photos: WG's twitter

Guest wonderr23

Wondergirls members Hyerim and Sohee's recent photo proves that "they are indeed Fashionistas"

[Medical Today My Star News Yoo Ji-yun journalist]

Wondergirls Hyerim and Sohee's recent photo revealed.

Hyerim stated on the 19th via twitter "With Sohee when we were at Las Vegas!" along with a photo.

In the photo, Hyerim and Sohee displayed their great fashion sense by wearing a white one-piece dress and a black dress with red dotted pattern respectively.

The fans who saw this photo commented, "fashion idol star indeed!", "when can i see them in Korea?", "This time you guys are coming back right?", "i miss you guys and i will wait".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls are currently travelling back and forth in Korea and the United States and are busy working on their album.

20110520210009_4dd657c934757_1.jpg

Source: Medical Today My Star News

^ Awww these fanarts are adorable!!! I love all of them, WonderGirls & SNSD & IU =) But WonderGirls' fanart is the best of course =D All members have different outfits ^o^ So cute!!!

I know I post just to say this LOL. But I wanted to say that I love it XD

Guest qoxie

A number of Korean websites have used an unposted WG photo in their reports about the girls & actor Lee Sun Kyun attending the Kiehl's event.

This is the best I can find: biggest in size & not watermarked.

MGOsT.jpg

Cr: star.fnnews.com

- - - - - -

Don't recall seeing these before. Anyway, a Naver blogger just posted them in the past half hour.

Yeeun & Sohee (Yoobin is blocked) getting made up for the EXR Wonder Style Book (Jan 2010).

vS5um.jpg

s0FIh.jpg

rdj2s.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...No=140130138605

Guest qoxie

Sohee wore Dolce & Gabbana to the Kiehl's event, suggested a Naver blogger.

Fashionista ~LOL

R0N1K.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...e17_3/128664218

- - - - - - -

Another blogger posted magazine(?) pics (without mentioning any designer that I can see) & made comparisons with the floral tube dresses YeBinHee wore.

One of the photos had the Metropolitan Museum Of Art's The Costume Institute as caption.

Maybe that's why YeBin tweeted more than once about going to the Met Museum? To check out the fashion exhibits? LOL

3r1Djs.jpgkx9zds.jpgB4Ikbs.jpgxX2FVs.jpgBQNQ2s.jpgqxYBWs.jpgDJ6xHs.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/dogwolf38/128639058

Guest valentino_rossi46

too bad im late about 15 minutes ><

hey sorry

my computer is laggy

it's like..i type something and then it gets posted 5mins wayy later

oh well, i think it's alright now

i hope..

What time is it there? (various answer from england, Singapore, Malay, US, Agrhentina, brazil, peru, thailand, hongkong ..)

wow! So late

oh~~dallas!

ell...I'm not sure about Hong Kong

But I'd love to go back!!

My family is there

haha!Abon! I remember that!! (she mentioned abon - pork floss)

It tasted great

es, I learned Taekwondo when I was in Hong Kong

But no..I am not a black belt

I miss learning Taekwondo!

My favorite artist? wow..I like a lot of people!

Favorite movie?? That's even harder..lol

But i love romantic comedies, chick flicks, drama and fantasy

In N Out? Yes

Hm..Bonjour? :D

I'd like to go to Central Park too, but the weather is not-so-good

I'd LOVE to meet Bruno Mars

Yes, it's raining :(

I don't like rainy days

Did you like my t-shirt? haha

Hey guys! It's time for me to leave...

I'll be back soon! Take cxare guys..!Love you!!

It's so cool when fans can chat with their idols almost everyday <3 who believe? Who know? Wonderful get the best fan service? Who will complain about delay? Idols treat fans so well<3

Not only idols, but also their staffs, today Jane and benny online and chat too (for ppl dont know Jane is WGs manager in US while Benny is fantastic admin), ppl keep teasing them about JB (JaneBenny) couple lol and they said no. When Lim left, jane also ledt but she didnt forget to say " benny can stay here forever" lol. Our idols are so cute, their staffs too XOXO

Btw for those who miss livecha,l the girls and Jane often online in the morning US time, (about 11pm - 5am Singapore time), so if u guys live in Asian and often go to bed early, u should waiting them, and ppl who often go to bed late, just log in fantastic everyday and wait surrprising lol

OMG!!! Yubin is on Fantastic!!! First time!!! She wrote a message -

Hi everyone, this is Yubin! it’s my first time here!

have a great  weekend

Not sure but I think I'm the first one who replied to her =)

Edit - Yes I was the first one to reply LOL *happy* but she didn't reply to anyone ^^ She accepted all the friend requests =D OMG so happy to see Yubin on Fantastic even for one second... It was wonderful XD

Archived