Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Hello I'm Mike ♥, new member from Vietnam ♥ Now i start a debut in this thread :)

My English is not good. So sorry ♥

I think the Korean album will out after they complete their US tour this summer

:) And it will be a Korean version of the US upcoming album in June?

I hope it's not true. Wonder Girls need more brand new songs to re-take the land of Girl groups Asia

This videos have 49,965,035 views already. Wonderfuls! Make it over 50M views before June. It's really a big gift to our girls

Nobody performance on Mnet M!Coutdown

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

JYP's annual financial report is out.

Anyone wanna give it a go at the Korean media reports? I don't trust akp.

http://www.mt.co.kr/...67479&outlink=1

http://www.mt.co.kr/...26030&outlink=1

http://www.mt.co.kr/...50513&outlink=1

- - - - - - -

WG-costumed avatars from the 'Audition' online dance game.

80VaR.jpg

Source: http://news.17173.com/content/2011-04-07/20110407095307554.shtml

after watching a video of sunmi asking the wonderful to wait, i cried and saddened. i want to say that wonder girls are one of a kind. some fans said that they should have a new single and stop performing the same songs. if we try to think of it, only few idols stay popular with the same songs... i would say that Wonder Girls stay popular with the same song. They are all doing great. i would like to say that after they became popular internationally... KPOP becomes popular. They had opened a lot of doors.

I am so proud of the wonder girls.. I will wait for their comeback! praying for them always! Wonder Girls fighting!

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

heeey it's been a long time :)

thanks for all the videos and the pictures everyone :D

somthing i want to share :

tumblrlj9l6evslu1qc44u6.gif

tumblrlj9obxxznq1qd9mxi.gif

cr:hybaby

wondermacros.gif

cr:wondermacros

Guest r1988

so the girls will comeback in korea for the second half of this year but I believe it will be like 2DT comeback only 2 weeks promotion either way Im happy that they will comeback to korea I bit many korean wonerfuls are

edit

any heedragon fans?

ec868ced9daceca780ec9aa.png

newsig.gif

heedragon%201.jpg

wqvnlj.png

th9327a39838f3d84ada37f1e2fffff01b_.gif

heedragon-siggy.gif

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Hi everyone. I'm back to share some pics. I'm not sure that these pics have been shared before :)

tumblr_lejgo0r89r1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lejgzvg0Hy1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lejh4i0y2r1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lejh9dNBPt1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lejhg0GrLx1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

Credit: Wonderfulwondergirls TUMBLR

Guest qoxie

Hmm, no airport fanpics & fancams yet?

Anyway, this is a bit of an upset win but WG's presence seems to have attracted the most buzz for the KLCC concerts.

Both in the local press as well as online (the concert organizer even thanked Malaysian WFs on Facebook, see below).

This, despite the participation of US performers.

I've posted a Malay Mail article earlier. Now China Press gave WG top billing as well.

The article contains basic info (performers lineup, public transport arrangements, etc.) so I won't translate.

fsCDe.jpg

Source: http://www.chinapres...rt=0408en08.txt

- - - - - - - - - -

Another Malay mail article.

ZvxRB.jpg

Source: http://www.mmail.com...explosive-event

- - - - - - - - - -

Concert organizer's comments at MY Wonderfuls Facebook

oRw6d.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/notes/my-wonderfuls/about-tomorrow-please-read-if-you-are-going-freebies/10150165173379857

- - - - - - - - - -

MY Wonderfuls trying to rally a fan contingent.

zWq3e.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/notes/my-wonderfuls/about-tomorrow-please-read-if-you-are-going-freebies/10150165173379857

Guest adikkeluangman

@qoxie It will be always like that here in MY. Anything not from Western music or Chinese TW/HK or Indonesia will be slightly ignored. The local news here mostly will cover basic things and most of the stuff/groundwork will be done by fans.

I think this probably because WG is the last edition for the performers. Coz the list have been out like 2 weeks before and WG names just popped up like few days ago. Even their early poster/write-up don't have the girls name.

@TWIN Towers @live 2011 : I thought this is only PR.Marketing team hired by the organizer. Maybe this is their first time handle fans like this. Reading their response, they would not believe/realized at first about power of the K-Pop fans. I hope that WG will perform second last if Hoobastank is the finale. At least some of my friends still have time to come to KLCC after works 6pm.

Anyway, I'll will be there too. Hope fans going enjoy yourselves. If you going alone or want to meet up PM me or @adikkeluangman twitter.

Guest Mia_Mia

sunhae news was on taiwanese tv - just shows how popular both wg and super junior are in taiwan. Last time both tv reports and newspaper articles came out about donghae liking sunye

link

Hi Wonderfuls !!! It's been a long time ^^ At first I wanted to share some fanmade videos, but since I have some little news I'll share news instead hehe~ I'll share fanmade videos next time =)

(By the way, I don't know if someone already posted these news but if someone did, then sorry !!)

Yesterday, I was watching DalShabet's video on Arirang and they talked about WonderGirls =) They asked Serri about Sunye (Serri received attention for being Sunye lookalike). Here's the video with english subtitles (@4:55 they start talking about Sunye) -

Dal★Shabet's Serri talks about WonderGirls' Sunye

CR - arirangworld @ youtube.

Serri even left a "video message" to Sunye, she said : "Hello Sunye sunbaenim, I'm the charming member Serri. I think there's a bond between us since our resemblance became a hot issue. If you see me at broadcasting stations, please give me advice... Let's be friends!" This is so adorable ^^

I have another news about WonderGirls but I need some time (because I'll post pictures) so I'll post it later =)

* . * . *

I just want to say thanks to everyone who translated Heechul's YS with Sunye (especially qoxie) =) It was so cute !!! I'm so happy to see Sunye on radio program, and she looks really close to Heechul (as friends of course) ^^ and the Soheechul / Sunhae moments... I didn't know that they're still close since last year ^^ That's really cute =) My favorite parts are Heechul dancing Sohee's parts, Sunye laughing and Donghae's message + call =) Oh, and Sunye said Sohee is sick ? Get well soon our Mandu !!! =(

and I hope it's true when Sunye said that they'll have a korean comeback =) Even 2weeks is OK ^^ I miss them on variety shows and korean music programs !!! But at the same time I can't wait for their US debut XD So I'm still happy !!! I think US debut = june, and then maybe october/november for a little korean comeback ? =)

Guest yubin4ever

Yes!!! Finally some airport pics of our girls. This might sound weird but i always get so happy whenever I see Sohee not wearing all black haha. Glad to see Lim back :)

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

Just found some pics from 360kpop.com :)

Wonder Girls at Vietnamese TV (iMusic - iTV)

Nobody time!!!

Untitled-7.png?t=1302228294

2DT time !!!

WonderGirls.jpg

Pre-debut footage of miss A’s Jia & Fei and Wonder Girls’ Lim sparks interest

Footage of
Wonder Girls
Lim
and 
miss A
’s
Jia
Fei
on a Chinese broadcast prior to their debut has sparked interest once again.

20110407_feijialimpredebut.jpg

Recently, a video was released on an internet portal site message board, titled,
“Fei, Jia, Hye Lim Chinese performance during JYP trainee days
“.

In the video, Jia, Fei, Lim, and a couple other girls are found dressed in traditional Chinese outfits singing
Uhm Jung Hwa
’s “
Invitation
“.  Regardless of the fact that this was prior to their debut, the three  girls showed off their dancing and singing skills admirably.

Netizens commented, “
Even then, they didn’t have any problems with their Korean pronunciation!
“, “
Even though it’s prior to their debut, they don’t look tacky, but rather sexy
“, and “
I want to see that kind of performance in Korea
“.

Credit: allkpop

Guest Nutshellgirl

Hi Wonderfuls,

I just want to share our event next week. It's a dance class. Primarily, we are going to teach IRONY and EEBABO.

We'll try to post up vids afterwards :)

174864_118818111526682_4043605_n.jpg

For more info you can check our fb page "Wonderful Philippines". Thanks thanks!

--------

Cant wait for the full sub of SunYe's DJ gig with SJ.

Guest V.Wonderful_Mike

--------

Cant wait for the full sub of SunYe's DJ gig with SJ.

Already have an English subtitle of this ♥

Guest bammie92

the girls may have less songs than the other groups. but quality that counts over quantity. how many girl groups that have at least 3 songs that are memorable? every Wonder Girls hit songs manage to top the charts eventhough it was promoted for short times. it even made into other countries' chart, for god's sake. now, that's what i called a wonder!

Archived