• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh the girls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing ^^

I'm so glad heechul invited sunye. It made me soo

happy to see how close they are from just doing a

couple of shows together ^^ celebrity bestfriends,

haha!!!

Oh and ouweeeeeee' sunhae! <3 I loooooove it ;)

I bet heechul is like hooking them up & I bet they all

tease donghae ;). It totally makes me fangirl, haha.

I wonder what sunye & donghaes relationship is!! :)

Here's the cut of the phone call of donghae, sunye,

& heechul. Introducing sunyes former boyfriend! (haha).

Here you go :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOPnmJ5YHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WHAT THIS IS? I didn't know Sunye was that close to Heechul. . I must be slow or something. I know she close with Donghae blah. They seem so comfortable around each other and it really enjoyable to watch. Leader is just beautiful, the way she laugh and talk awww. If only she do really stay and dj with heechul :) and omg please just have a comeback now! lol I miss them so so much.

Guest kay35

Heechul is a crack up. I cant wait to go home and watch this whole thing. >< I always enjoy his shows. I hope the Siwon and Sunye never stop with the bible versus with him.

Chummy? Is that European usage? Its cute.

Guest qoxie

KLIA's arrival search doesn't work for me, so I went hunting for Incheon Airport's departure info instead.

It's about a 6-hour flight from Seoul to KL -- South Korea being one hour ahead as well -- so WG should arrive in Malaysia at around either 4pm or 9:30pm.

(The last flight is out since the girls won't fly budget.)

lQfIc.jpg

Source: http://www.airport.k...mm2=00&airline=

I think LIM is back in Korea as well, before flying out again with the girls.

She had tweeted about admiring the view from the Seoul Namsan Tower yesterday, if correct.

Guest my2wonder

I love heechul's YS radio show with MIN SUNYE :D

I have a lot of things I thinking about it , such as WGs come back and ex-wonderful who leave WGs and went to support another idols

they can't return !! they leave WGs & us , we don't need them to come back even if they do ! they will do it again & again

I really I can't understand people's hearts :blink:

[my heart feelings]

To : Wonder Girls ^^ if your lovers like hand's fingers , they'll never let you cry forever

you know we'll support & love you , we'll always be there for you

hey guys !! stop thiking about the bast , just remember our girls are the best

sorry if you didn't like my post  but I think if we thinking about ex-wonderful we'll get sad and tense , so let have a lot fun with the girls and I swear WG'll get a lot of fans after their album  :D

*my english is pad* :vicx:

So WGs will have a Korean comeback the 2nd half of the year ? :w00t: wow  this is exciting. WGs & 2ne1 are only girl groups I stan and they will both be coming back soon :D Lucky me.

Sunye is such an angel. Still such a sweetheart and keeps a positive attitude even though life has been a bit rough for her.

Seriously love her so much :wub:

I have been asked to spread this. It's a support video for the Wonder Girls. 

[WGsupport] What Made The Wonder Girls Sad?

This video made me so sad :( I remember at the girls First Wonder Concert in Seoul that Sunmi asked 'you'll wait for us right?' They have been through so much, and this american market stuff isn't just for them the girls are trying so hard for all asian artists to break out into america *sigh* I really wonder how the girls can stand being away for so long I have no doubt in my mind if they all went up to JYP and told him 'no more' that he would quietly let them go back home, he let Min come back to korea because she was tired of training, what more for his WG's? speaks again about the girls and their level of perseverance. 

/cries like a _____ after seeing the burgundy ocean/

THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING ON SUNYE'S GUESTING ON YOUNGSTREET<3333

biggest treat this week ^O^ Sunye's laugh is so infectious,happy,wonderful etc etc and heechul is well...lol heechul. So surprised Sunye said she's closest to Donghae I was like...whaaaaaaa.I remember that video where SJ was asked SNSD or WG and only Heechul said WG<3 He remains a flawless ever loyal wonderful hahaha<3

...and WAIT.

w00t.gif

Hmmm, she hints a Korean comeback is in WG's plans "soon".  

sunmi-omona-2.jpg

NO WAY. I was preparing for a US debut BUT A KOREAN COME BACK? SUNYE DON'T PLAY WITH US! 

laugh.giftongue.gif

I mean...for her to mention this now...I was expecting something pertaining to a comeback in like...2012 LOL.

if this is true though...

e3ca73d5.gif

/in shock will not believe until further news about korean comback/

I need new wonder girls songs in my life now.Youtube is no longer enough. I hope this albums has some solo's for the girls.

credit to sacredchef @ youtube and photo_akira,bekkiglittz for gifs.

Guest Kathyun12

Thank you for this 2nd thread....biggrin.gif

even though I didn't see the first thread,,,,

It helps me a lot.... about the informations and schedules of Wonder Girls....laugh.gif

We will always support you... WONDER GIRLS

FIGHTING!!!! smile.gif

Guest yubin4ever

Am I the only one thinking that when Sunye said something about the new album being out in the second half of the year, that she meant the English album and not a new Korean one??

I mean I would LOVE it if it was a korean album but I just didnt come to that conclusion after reading the transcript.

Anyway though, Sunye was sooo adorable on this radio show and I am so happy that she is being social with other groups. Now i am just going to patiently wait for some Lim twitter updates lol

Guest beceshawtti3

Am I the only one thinking that when Sunye said something about the new album being out in the second half of the year, that she meant the English album and not a new Korean one??

I mean I would LOVE it if it was a korean album but I just didnt come to that conclusion after reading the transcript.

Anyway though, Sunye was sooo adorable on this radio show and I am so happy that she is being social with other groups. Now i am just going to patiently wait for some Lim twitter updates lol

Hmmm. She said as much as her fans, (us wonderfuls) waited, they would come back.

Guest yubin4ever

Sunye hints at a Wonder Girls comeback in Korea later this year

by ramham424 on April 6, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Wonder Girls leader Sunye announced that the group will carry out promotions in Korea later this year.

On April 6th, Sunye appeared on SBS Power FM’s ‘Kim Hee Chul’s Young Street‘, and hinted at a Wonder Girls comeback in Korea.

When asked about the Wonder Girls’ activities by a listener, she stated, “Although we are not promoting in Korea right now, I’m very proud that K-Pop is being spread [around the world]. So I have a greater desire to promote our group in Korea as well as to see our fans who’ve waited for a long time. I think there will be some good news later this year.”

She added, “For our fans who have waited for us, we’ll be sure to see you all soon with good music before the year ends. Please cheer us on.”

Sunye also gave a quick status report on her members. “All the members are well except for Sohee, who is a little sick due to a cold.”

Credit:Allkpop

Wow guess i was wrong about it being an English album lol

Guest lacus_jj

YES YES YES!!!

Ahhhh...i can't contain my excitement right now!

I hope that they will not be cross-promoting last time when they released 2DT, and they will promote the album for a month or so..*crosses fingers*

Sunye looks pretty even without make-up..

and, poor Sohee, get well soon Manduu

Guest xjjjLOVE

I loved that video and it was really sad... they aren't Wonderfuls who have left...just in hiding. I think they've just become inactive but like shown earlier, the moment even one member steps foot back into the Kpop world, they'll come running back. The Wonder Effect is something you just can't step away from xD

But isn't the girls fanclub color a shade of red? If it's not I'll feel so incredibly stupid for thinking that for so long...gosh I'm a horrible Wonderful, I could of sworn it wasn't purple though

And awww Heechul the forever loyal Sohee fanboy, it's SO cute!!

Wonder Girls KOREAN comeback!! Whoooooo, I hope it's a new album and not just the English album translated into Korean, it would still be great but KWonderfuls deserve a little bit better then that!

And references to Donghae and Sohee, they are such cute friends! And I'm totally okay with Sunhae and Soheechul! ♥

Sunye really is a goddess, even without a ton of make up and with glasses she can look like such a beauty! *.*

It's great seeing her on a Korean radio show again....I hope to see it soon, Korean shows really bring out the best in celebrities.

But isn't the girls fanclub color a shade of red? If it's not I'll feel so incredibly stupid for thinking that for so long...gosh I'm a horrible Wonderful, I could of sworn it wasn't purple though

LOL THIS!(about the purple misconception) The official color is pearl burgundy but when you see the light sticks it comes off as purple ish? I dunno some fans have said when the light sticks are on they come out burgundy maybe the pictures don't do it justice?. Don't feel bad about though it really does look like purple in the wonderful ocean pics LOL, I used to see wonder girls highlighted in purple a lot so I would always go...waaaaait LOLOLOL. its my bias but pearl burgundy is such a feminine, sexy, classy color and suits the girls so well<3

And I've decided to wait before creating a party for myself (lol) at the whole comeback idea. But Sunye's words have been circulating around the internet and I'm so happy to see such sweet and excited comments from others but I'm just so curious on how JYPE is gonna play this out...but I really hope they release a full korean edition cd too! I want at least photo book too JYP *_* I know they have secret pics of the girls 

Guest valentino_rossi46

After 1st Wonder Concert in Seoul 2 years ago, JYPE didnt sale purple lightstick anymore, so it is difficult for Korean fans, as well as international fans can have the Purple Queen light stick and make purple ocean for our girls. And the Queen lightstick is not so bright, weak batte

Now when the girls perform, fans just try to find any purple lightstick outside or they bring any other color lightstick

JYPE please distribute more lightstick and brighter, stronger battery >< so fans can make purple ocean again. Other company always distribute their artist lightstick, so it's easy for their fan >< , and well, even they didnt distribute official lightstick, their color lightstick is easy to find outside (normal lightstick often have red, yellow, blue, green, white ... and it's not easy to find purple ><)

On Thursday 7th April 2011, @WeAre_SUNlights said:

Donghae Called Sunye and Text about Sunye on YS [eng subbed]

cr:sunhaedongye

Video Credit: Pikeyenny4

Translations by wonderful2oneday

st Part - Donghae Texted Heechul

Heechul: I told Donghae, Super Junior Donghae, that Sunye will be on YS and he texted this back to me.

Sunye: Really?

Heechul: Look at this... he texted "Don't bully our Sunye, she is the daughter of god"

Sunye: Hahaha! Not to worry, he won't (bully)

2nd Part - Donghae called in to YS

Heechul: And today to congratulate doing double DJ with Sunye...let's have a phone call with Sunye's...public boyfriend. Hello?

Donghae: Hello?

Heechul: Ohhh hello!

Donghae: Yes, hello

Heechul: You're not even trying to disguise your voice or anything!

Donghae: No no yeah well...w-w-why are we having a phone call?

Heechul: Please introduce yourself

Donghae: Oh hello I'm Super Junior's Donghae. Nice to see you Young Street family

Sunye: Yes! Welcome!

Heechul: Yes Donghae-ssi called in even though he's busy

Sunye: Yes, thank you

Donghae: It's nothing else but, we were filming a CF in Taiwan, and I heard that our Sunye-ssi was a radio DJ today, so...we contact each other frequently, but I called to give a message of support

Sunye: Thank you orabeoni

Donghae: Ah it's no problem

Sunye: We heard that you were promoting in Taiwan, in China, and when we go to China, we see you on TV!

Donghae: If we turn on the TV in Taiwan, Wonder Girls, uh, gyo, wo, our, they like you so much! (he was stuttering the whole time so i don't really know what he was saying in the middle...)

Sunye: Really?

Heechul: Donghae-ssi! Why do you get so nervous on broadcast?

Donghae: It's been 6 years since my debut but I haven't gotten used to broadcasts yet

Sunye: And it must be hard since you were using Chinese and now you suddenly have to use Korean

Donghae: Yeah speaking English and Japanese and Chinese and Thai so my speaking is...yeah

Heechul: Ah okay. Donghae-ssi films a drama, too, in Taiwan...with Siwon-ssi...and Donghae-ssi has a nice gaze, he has a good face

Donghae: Ah thank you

Heechul: Donghae-ssi thank you so much for the phone call

Sunye: Yes thank you so much

Heechul: Lastly, leave a message for the Young Street listeners, and then we'll hang up

Donghae: Yes Young Street family, thank you so much, I hope it will be a radio show full of blessings, and I hope it will be a show with fun and touching episodes, and Sunye-ssi, congratulations very much, and I hope you all do well.

Sunye: Yes, thank you so much

Heechul: Thank you Donghae-ssi!

Donghae: I love you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCe2d_JZzhA

Guest qoxie

Looks like WG took the pre-lunchtime flight out, according to LIM's tweet.

The KLIA portal lists the arrival time as 4:35pm.

- - - - - - - -

Aerial view of KLCC venue. Concert stage is at bottom left.

I wish I could go (esp. since it's free & all)... ah well, next time.

GEOnS.jpg

Cr: MY Wonderfuls Facebook

- - - - - - - -

This video made me so sad :( I remember at the girls First Wonder Concert in Seoul that Sunmi asked 'you'll wait for us right?'  They have been through so much, and this american market stuff isn't  just for them the girls are trying so hard for all asian artists to  break out into america *sigh* I really wonder how the girls can stand  being away for so long I have no doubt in my mind if they all went up to  JYP and told him 'no more' that he would quietly let them go  back home, he let Min come back to korea because she was tired of  training, what more for his WG's? speaks again about the girls and their  level of perseverance. 

Sorry to interrupt, but please have more confidence in our girls.

They have consistently expressed no regrets (to the Korean & Chinese media) about going to America.

They are brave enough to step out of their comfort zone & chase bigger dreams, so let's keep supporting them.

If anything, the real US advance is going to start soon.

Unlike the past year when WG switched strategies post-Jobros tour to focus wholly on Asia, the upcoming plans will have a US record label backing them. In other words, they have succeeded in wooing US music-industry investors.

It is not going to be an independent label (JYPE) plus a clothing retail chain again. The stakes are higher this time.

- - - - - - - - -

Thank you for this 2nd thread....

even though I didn't see the first thread,,,,

First WG thread (started Feb 2007): http://www.soompi.co...fficial-thread/

Sorry to interrupt, but please have more confidence in our girls.

They have consistently expressed no regrets (to the Korean & Chinese media) about going to America.

They are brave enough to step out of their comfort zone & chase bigger dreams, so let's keep supporting them.

If anything, the real US advance is going to start soon.

Unlike the past year when WG switched strategies post-Jobros tour to focus wholly on Asia, the upcoming plans will have a US record label backing them. In other words, they have succeeded in wooing US music-industry investors.

It is not going to be an independent label (JYPE) plus a clothing retail chain again. The stakes are higher this time.

LOL sorry about that, perhaps I worded it poorly. I do have a lot of confidence in the girls, sorry if it didn't seem that way I hope as much as you that they succeed in the US. I hope it didn't sound as if I wanted the girls to give up, certainly not rather I was complimenting them on their perseverance, the fact they haven't given up and don't plan to (when at any time they could have) If I misinterpreted what you were trying to say please let me know :) 

edit: put an old picture to make this post less spammy LOL

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

LOL i think the english one will be in july or june will another korean comeback will be later this year like in sept or something !

Archived