Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

[정보]내일 영스 선예 더블DJ 해요!!!!!!! 11.04.05 06:26 pm ( hit : 291 )

끌리는민현

내일 희님이 하시는 영스라디오에

선예가 더블 DJ한다네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

꼭봐야지 ㅋㅋ

아 근데 선예가 아닐수도 ㅋㅋ

착한 분이래요 ㅋㅋ원더걸스중에서 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

음성 올릴라고 그랬는데....어떻해 하는지 모르겠음요.....

8시 시작이예요!!!!!!

주파수는 지역달라서

수도권

107.7 / 100.3

부산방송(KNN)

FM 99.9MHz

대구방송(TBC)

대구 FM 99.3MHz | 포항,경주 99.7Mhz | 경북 북부 106.5Mhz

전주방송(JTV)

FM 90.1MHz

울산방송(UBC)

FM 92.3MHz

청주방송(CJB)

FM 101.5MHz

강원민방(GTB)

춘천권 FM 105.1MHz | 강릉권 FM 106.1MHz | 원주권역 FM 103.1MHz

대전방송(TJB)

대전, 논산, 공주, 부여.. FM 95.7MHz | 서산, 아산, 홍성, 보령.. FM 96.5MHz

광주방송(KBC)

광주지역 FM 101.1MHz | 전남지역 FM 96.7MHz

제주방송(JIBS)

제주시 FM 101.5MHz | 서귀포시 FM 98.5MHz

Source: http://wonderholic.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=won&no=14643&PHPSESSID=d9759d90e9906da154390f3e4f001351lba2.gif

[info] Tomorrow Sunye will be Double DJing in Young Street!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Heenim said he will be Double DJing with Sunye kkkkk i must see this kk

But if it isn't Sunye kk it's a good person kk from the wondergirls kkkk

That's what what we know....but i don't how this turns out.....

It's gonna start at 8 o'clock!!!!!!

The frequency is different according to your areas

*areas omitted*

I think it's still Sunye ^__^ or if it's Yeeun then that's a huge shocker. Since when did they become so close? hahaha I've been keeping this with me for so long but i think Heenim likes Yeeun! Did you see the way he stares at her during CTP? That is just my opinion Soheechul shippers(i am one of you)! Or Sunye must've been the ringleader. sheesh I wouldn't be so surprise if he's close with the rest of the members as well. XD

my2wonder Welcome back :D Hmmm...the words are mistranslated in most parts. And the pattern of sentences gives off a very different meaning.kkkk That's why when i translate i do word for word. Because sometimes words can be completely misinterpreted. :sweatingbullets:

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

yeap I think it's Sunye as well but we'll have to wait to see..

LOL I wouldn't mind if both Sunye and Yenny go on the show :P

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Thanks for sharing the streaming link . :)

When Heechul hinted a WG was going to DJ with him on YS, I thought it would have been sunye, because they seem to have a close relationship.

I have been asked to spread this. It's a support video for the Wonder Girls.

[WGsupport] What Made The Wonder Girls Sad?

edit

sunye just tweeted about kim heechul's youngstreet

오늘저녁8시! 107.7 파워FM 김희철의영스트리트 많이 들어주세요옹~~~♥ㅎㅎ

Guest wonderfulalways

so it's sunye! not yeeun on youngstreet!! 

WGsun: 오늘저녁8시! 107.7 파워FM 김희철의영스트리트 많이 들어주세요옹~~~♥ㅎㅎ

i dont know korean, but im guessing that it's sun!

i knew it was going to be sun, cuz she's pretty close to heechul!

edit: sorry, didn't know *bluebutterfly* posted about the tweet.. sorry!

Guest valentino_rossi46

The radio is broadcast now :)

Sun Ye is casual as always :)

After introduce Sun Ye, Hee Chul did Nobody (So Hee part) like crazy ha ha

About 5 mins passed and Sun Ye cant stop laughing, so cute :), hope somebody record this , so long SY attend a radio show already :)

Guest Mickyluloveskpop

I hope i can see it subs LOL! Cant wait to see sunye and heechul DJ together! Gonna be so kool! MISS WONDER GIRLS! what a great treat for my upcoming holidays!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I missed the first 5 mins. While they were reading out the dialogue, Heechul said Sunye was worried about it earlier, but complimented her, saying that she was doing really well. :

Heechul gets nagged at Sunye too? Haha

I'm not Korean and my korean is basic, but I think Heechul mentioned something like whenever she rings hima nd asks him what he is doing, she nags at him saying 'why are you drinking?;

Donghae just messaged Heechul and called Sunye "uri sunye"

Guest valentino_rossi46

From livestream chat

HeeDJ told Hae "Sunye appears today Youngstreet." then Hae sent a msg "Don't touch our Sunye! She's a daughter of god!" (CR: the_Chess)

Ah Im in library to do assignment now so just watch livestream and chatbox cant hear :((, and cant concentrate for assignment at all :(

Guest qoxie

I will re-translate the rolling fan transcripts on weibo, at least for the next hour or so.

Then I gotta drive back home, grab a bite, before logon online again.

Chinese translation of Youngstreet April 6 show by (credited): http://t.sina.com.cn/80spetalstribe

Gonna skip posting their tweeted screencaps here.

Can tell Heechul is joking a lot, & Sunye laughing in response. Should be entertaining.

nQdU4.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -1-] On heaven & on earth, Heechul the one & only. There are always some things that cannot be accomplished alone. Like rock-paper-scissors, scratching one's back... There are some things better done by 2 persons than by one. That's why YS has a guest today. One of the WG members is joining us on the show. April 4, Wednesday, music start. (Heechul & Sunye are co-deejaying. Heechul is sticking out his tongue in the screencap. Hahaha.]

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -2-] Heechul: Hello everyone, I am Kim Heechul. Sunye: Hello everyone, I am Sunye. Heechul: We just played  'Nobody', which is such a world famous song. Sunye: Ah, thank you. I am flattered. Heechul: Of course, SJ's 'Sorry Sorry' is also a world-class famous song. Sunye is extremely busy but has agreed to guest on YS, so I am very grateful.

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Sunye said that She's intimate with Donghae & Heechul among SJ members =]

HeeDJ said that B4 radio started, Sunye gave him biblical verse thing... Heenim called it the words of god. It looks like a bookmark ㅋㅋ so, Heenim told her "plz Don't give me these things. Siwon's effort is already enough for me! Anyway thank you. I'll try to read it..." ㅋㅋㅋ

credit: @the_chess at twitter

Guest qoxie

Jisook is RAINBOW's Jisook. She & fellow bandmate Woori are also guests today.

rLChR.jpg

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -3-] Today's word theme is: Friends, let's XXXX when we meet. Caller: Friends, let's order take-out fried chicken. Caller: Friends, let's eat crumble noodles together. Heechul: Haha, crumble noodles. It must indeed be eaten together with friends. Eating it alone is no good. Heechul: The DJ is not recommending the songs today. It's Sunye who has recommending them.

[20110406 #KimHeeChul# ys translation -4-] Heechul: Today is awesome, cuz we have a superstar guest. Jisook: Really? Who? Heechul: WG's Sunye. Me & she have a good relationship. We phone & text each other a lot. Jisook: Is it true, Sunye? Sunye: Among the SJ members, I am more chummy with Donghae. As for the others, they are more acquaintances, like with Heechul. Heechul: I am not chummy with you either. I am more chummy with Sohee. Haha.

Guest wonderr23

Why is she laughing too much?lol Too much attention on our angel :wub: Aigoo i wish i can join in translating but too bad my stream is lagging XP

Guest *bluebutterfly*

HeeDJ said Sometimes Sunye asked him what he is doing now. When he replied 'drinking', She always told him "Take care of ur health plz!" =]

Sunye said WG doesn't have a good sense of variety show. so Thanks to SJ oppas, Programs(which SJ & WG appeard together) were hilarious.

credit: the_chess @twitter

Soheechul & sunhae!!! There's definitely something going on

between donghae & sunye! cause if heechul puts it like that,

since we all know he's in loooooove with sohee, I wonder for

sunhae ;). and heechul telling donghae that sunye is the guest,

probably to tease him, is sooooo cute. <3

& Thanks for the translations everyone!

Sunyes laughter is just way too cute , just had

to add that in!! <3

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^ Chummy means "close"

Sun Ye admit she is closest wt Dong Hae amongs SJ members, although i like if they are a couple but because she said it freely, that mean they are just chingu :P

Btw, even HeeChul said he is more chummy wt So Hee, maybe it's just a joke because SY said she is closer wt DH (but Im seriously SoHeeChul shipper :( )

HeeChul is buddhist so that's why Si Won and SY put their effort to encourage him read bible lol

--------

1 of Rainbow member has just mentioned So Hee(?) and Hee Chul shout like crazy then his face turned very red :P

--------

Before the guests leave, they took photo wt SY and HC and Hee Chul pose like So Hee part at Nobody:P

---------

They are reading something and HC placed his hand in SY's shoulder and said "Chu ka hae" - I like u (?)

Archived