Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderr23

[star capture] Wondergirls' "unique airport fashion sense"

2011-04-05 11:39

2011432110140lcrpho_T5_2061.jpg

[Dispatch=Lee Hojun reporter] Nowadays simple fashion statements seems to be more popular. Less accessories and more personality. Sunglasses, free-spirited, and no overstatement fashion. Those are the Wondergirls.

I was able to capture a female celebrity when i sought coverage at Incheon International Airport on the 2nd with my camera and manager. It was none other Wondergirls' leader Sunye. Her distinctive features and her force could not be hidden.

After 30 minutes members Sohee, Yubin and Yeeun was seen coming out together. Sunye and the three members were displaying a simple appearance and came out pushing their own luggage. Hyerim who is the youngest member was not visible as her flight schedule was different from the other members.

201143211014b8lnpho_T5_2060.jpg

201143211014snripho_T5_2059.jpg

The 'Wondergirls' members was the most eye-catching spectacle today at the airport because of their fashion statements. The 'fashionista' in them was evident. Sunye's style was 'rock chic'. She wore a leather jacket paired with gray skinny jeans. Her red muffler was a keypoint to her style as well.

Sohee was 'all-black' chic. Her features are coherent with her geometric pattern printed black cardigan, black leggings, and tote bag. The somewhat plain white color of her shoes matches well with her overall look.

Yubin and Yeeun were both seen wearing a floral design. Yubin wore a flower printed shirt with gray jacket and was instead going for the comfortable fashion. Yeeun wore a black jacket with short flower printed dress and was very well-matched. Both of them wore big bag which emphasized their styles.

20114321101472bwpho_T5_2062.jpg

They returned after attending the 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders' concert hosted by Asian star Jackie Chan. It was attended by artists worlwide and was held at HongKong Victoria Park.

The concert lasted late in the evening but despite that fatigue was not evident and they still returned like real professionals. It is in the weekends but they managed to maintain their own luggage without the help of their manager or stylists. It is very evident that the idols are very charming and simple.

Currently the wondergirls are recording in the US and are busy preparing for their overseas activities. We are looking forward to see more of 'Wondergirls' success in the American stage.

<photo = Lee Hojun reporter>

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110405n10671

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my2wonder

yaaay am back kkkkkk < who's care :sweatingbullets:

:phew:

f0q07331.jpg

Wonder Girls Idol wave mad again, but who can attract the attention of netizens. Wonder Girls in Hong Kong last April 1 at Victoria Park 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders (Love Without Borders, 311) was the representative from South Korea.

Shortly after the event's official weyibo Girls (微 博 Chinese version of Twitter), many stars who attended the event and came up with photographs.

Girls in the photo on the official tee mouth jeans Chan, ryudeokhwa celebrities, including Greater China, and was a loving pose.

This photo facing South Korea and China, netizens "representatives attended the Korea ..? Lipstick Girls is great", "Jackie and I really like ryudeokhwaui heartwarming smile," "Wonder's eyes shine ㅋ ㅋ", "pretty, pretty. Face it's beautiful mind "," seongryongha JYP is best sounded too crazy contacts " was such a hot reaction.

The 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders' last March 11 to help victims of earthquake in Japan, Greater China, Jackie Chan stars in a charity event organized by the Pan Asian celebrities gather together in Asia played a great show.

In this event, JYP and Wonder Girls in South Korea, Kwon Sang-woo, as well as Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, makmunwi, Donnie Yen, bangdaedong, jeungjiwi, Aaron Kwok, etc. attended the Greater China team of 30 top artists.

cr : newsen http://www.newsen.co...104040857521001

wonderr23 :D it's good enough right :phew:

Guest shinhdeplol

Lim's new twitpic :D

x25590842.jpg

유연한 어린이들??귀엽다ㅋㅋㅋThese kids are flexible! lol So cute! :D http://plixi.com/p/89720898

Lim is slowly becoming the queen of fanservice :P

Guest wonderpet

Lim's new twitpic :D

*quoted image*

Lim is slowly becoming the queen of fanservice :P

Lim is sooooo cute!!! if she keeps posting her photos i agree she can be the queen of fanservice too. happy.gif

Sunye tweeted too.

My heart...hehehe http://t.co/3GPr1O

2lj0rrk.jpg

found this at twitter:

HeeDJ said that He'll do double DJ with One member of WG tomorrow =] He said she's good-hearted and always pray for him. I bet she's SunYe

cr:PureloveSuJu@twiter

Guest Ly0209

OMG OMG OMG! Someone must translate the radio show, it will be E P I C! :D

I don't care which member, as long it is a Wonder Girls member! But it would be fun if it would be SooHeechul <333 Hahaha

But I think is gonna be Sunye. Heechul and Sunye are such good friends :))) So exited!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

oh my! oh my! I think it's defintely Sun Ye who is going to be doing the doube deejaying with Heechul on Youngstreet! :D she's one of his best friends since he invited her to Super Show 3 too. :D can't wait for the translation & hopefully some video clips! :D

Guest qoxie

Heechul plugged tomorrow's mystery WG guest again at the end of today's show just now.

He mentioned she is someone he chats on the phone with (socially). Sohee will be a shocker!

Okkvz.jpg

Source: http://t.sina.com.cn/80spetalstribe

So please check us out tomorrow. On Wednesday, DEFCONN, RAINBOW (Jisook, Woori) [plus the Wonder Girls member Heechul hinted at.] will appear on Kim Heechul's YOUNGSTREET. [Omitted the rest of the tweet, which plugs Baidu's Heechul forum for the full transcript, videos & photos.]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[20110405, #KimHeeChul# YS translation -18-] Heechul: They won't contact me. Who do you listeners think I want to work with the most? O~MONA, of course~ One of the WONDERGIRLS members is going to guest on YS tomorrow. We had occasionally talked about guesting on YS while chatting on the phone, & she agreed cheerily. To her: much appreciated! Heechul: That's the show for today. There will be a special guest tomorrow. See you then! YS the one & only, in heaven & on earth! YS prosper!

[20110405, #KimHeeChul# YS translation -17-] Listener: At year's end, there will be co-performances by many idols. Like RAIN & Lee Hyori, TOP & Lee Hyori, Nichkhun & Victoria. Which girl does Heechul want to perform with? Maybe a PD will contact you!

I had so many pages that I had to catch up on hahaha thanks so much for all the uploads of pictures, translations, and videos<3 the girls sounded so great at the 311 event :D

I thought Sunye stood out by far. She seems to be having a religious epiphany onstage!

LMAO. I definately agree with that, she was the only one swaying with closed eyes hahaha oh minleadah. they sounded so great though

thanks for the these articles wonderr23!<3

30 best voices Mnet version

crazy.gif what the heck! I really don't agree with a bunch of these but Sunye is ranked a lot higher than I thought she would be <3 I want her to show off her new high notes though

When idols and the textbook meet...From Seo Taiji all the way to Big Bang

lol so bias remembered this article because it had big bang & the girls

I love how many times I see that picture of the girls in the textbook around LOL. I miss 'tell me' days but now its immortalized forever in that textbooktongue.gif

introducing our new family member...'mindol'

gaaaah is this really sunye's dog?its so cute! it looks like that flying thing from that never ending story movie thing lol I demand cute pics of them together if so.

HQ scan of WG from PaperMagazine.

Thanks so much for this!<3 the girls look so cute, LOL I see your own shoes there sohee hahaha.

^ AND WHAT? A WG IS GOING TO GUEST ON HEECHUL'S RADIO SHOW w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I hope its something substantial and not just...5 seconds LOL can't wait to see who but I feel like its sunye because she went to their supershow or whatever that one time and sohee is just too shy lol.

Guest Ly0209

Our fellow Wonderful, Super Junior Kim Heechul dancing to Wonder Girls Tell me!

Hahah, so cute! So anticipating for tomorrow, when he gonna Djing with one Wonder Girls member:)

Heechul dance Tell Me-Wonder Girls110404 Kim Heechul Young Street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8NsPIqSle4&feature=feedlik

[Credit: Athenejen@youtube]

Guest qoxie

Just heard: Heechul's WG guest for YS is Yeeun.

He had told a Korean ELF at the radio station.

The word then spread to Baidu ELFs who then passed it on to Baidu WFs.

Guest yunhaa

Heechul is such a dork! XD

So it's true?It's really Ye Eun?

I thought it would be Lim XD I can't wait for this!

Him dancing to Tell Me is so adorable!!! It's not the first time,him doing that but it will never get old XD LOL and he managed to text at the same time!

Guest Mia_Mia

long time since i posted here.

I think the mystery guest dj must be yeeun if heechul himself told an elf. The wonderholic post seems more like a guess on the part of the korean wonderful to me.

yeunnnie on radio! :wub:

haha... they will no doubt spazz about this one thing

Guest xjjjLOVE

Ah, I was really thinking that it was going to be Sunye...but Yeeun is quite the social butterfly to >.<

I hope she brings a friend..... ;)

Guest i.said.goodbye

I'm actually surprised it's Yeeun because I thought Heechul only spoke to Sunye on a social basis? Seems like he struck up a friendship with Yenny as well!

I can't wait to see her... I miss all our girls so much!

edit: so sunye is the guest?? I'm confused lol

Archived