Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest ekin2612

^Yeap, it like my fandom collide. She even do the dance remix during her first song. I think I spot Tell Me/So Hot/Nobody dance in 'Bukan Cinta Biasa'. Mext, she sing Nobody in English. At first, I don't realize it until my sister said that the dancers outfit kinda like WG. Siti is wearing full dressed gown.

Siti Nurhaliza is the no.1 singer in Malaysia for past 10 years. Maybe we can tweet to WG so they can meet up during the weekend.

wait.. she performed this during award show?? OMG... btw.. what award show was it?? care to share the vc??

edit ; the award show is ABPP2010...wow...

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

OK. Siti Nurhaliza performed as the finale of Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2010 last night. That award show was popularity award show and she already won several time for The Most Popular Star. This award show is kinda prestige coz many starts attend. Actually this more like Malay celebrity award show.

Siti have interest in Korean stuff because her makeup line (SimplySiti) produced/developed/outsource from there. She is like nation daughter like IU in Korea. Although she already 32 years old now. I think maybe most of the news soon will be in Malay language and not much in English.

This is twitter tag for the event #abphp. Here is her twitter @siti_nur11, if anyone want to check anything. Not sure when it will be repeat but maybe the full show will be upload at http://www.tonton.com.my/. Reminder that the perf will be in MQ. Few of MYWF already tweet WG about this.

EDIT:

As far as I know, this is first time Siti sing another singers song in any award show. She don't do duet or normal stuff that she do. Instead she singing Wonder Girls - Nobody. The only non-local song that performed last night during the event.

Guest ekin2612

i got the link already... thanks to @mywonderfuls twitter and to the uploader

edit : kkk... already been shared

Guest my2wonder

^

thanx wonderfuls for all this posts :D

Siti Nurhaliza I love her voice she is great !! I'm really proud blush.gif

EDIT :

LIM tweeted O_O <33333 :wub:

I found this photo of me when I was little :)  http://plixi.com/p/89371725

435463230.jpg

oooooh GOD !!!!!! LIM SO CUTEEE :w00t:

Guest qoxie

I read a Chinese translation of Yeeun's new diary entry by Sam @ Yeeunbar.com

His attempt is very, very colloquial (either that, or that was her writing style this month), so it was difficult to grasp the context in parts.

Anyway, here's my re-interpretation into English. Apologies if I had misunderstood along the way.

EDIT: So that audience photo of her was taken at RAIN's concert after all.

Strange claim otherwise by the netizen who posted it at Baidu.

The UV 'Itaewon Freedom' reference is a guess on my part, but I think I got it correct. (JYP guest-starred in the 1980s-parodying MV.)

The translator had translated an unfamiliar name; Yoo Se Yun does not have an official Chinese name yet.

It's Yenny Day for April! ^^*|

hahahaha...

Here I am out of the blue, so naughty of me, right? KK

Can't just ignore our pact..

Next month... I.. shall.. update... quicker.. hahaha KK

Did everyone have fun on April Fools' Day?

Nobody fooled me fair & square this year KKKK Is today still April Fools'

Bit lonely too *cry*.. KK

Guess I must bring up to date since last time, right?

Still preparing the album... (obviously)

Hmm, I have been writing music lately KKKKKK hahahaha

Composed 3 songs recently... Shared them only with the other group members for now KK

Dunno when they can appear in this world... Keep waiting!! KK

Also, we had gone to Thailand, China, Thailand (obviously... 2)

In Thailand, we were with missA, 2AM & 2PM & got to catch up with one another at long last

They were very curious about where we had disappeared off to KKK

After our China performance, I [we] went to RAIN oppa's concert!!

That's where the photo of me came from ^^; KK

RAIN oppa is the real deal... The concert was so, so good.. !!!

Then...

The Hong Kong event was meaningful, so we were very happy to participate

Very happy to have met celebrity stars from various parts of Asia too

We want to be part of such meaningful events in the future, that would be so good

Our LIM got to enjoy time with family members she had not seen for ages~

Had dinner with Park Jin Young-PD & a very enjoyable chat~

Heard Yoo Se Yun's 'Itaewon Freedom' conquered Youtube the other day.. KKKKKK

Yoo Se Yun's 'Freedom' was something I heard long ago in the studio

It already sounded great then, & the MV version is now much better too!

Hmm, what else to say..

Ah,

We love you all KK

Will write much, much more next time

Bye!

Credit (Chinese version): revolyepark + sam @ yeeeunbar.com

Guest my2wonder

news wonder girls by newsen , I would be try to translate it when I come from college :sweatingbullets:

원더걸스, 中 톱스타 성룡-류덕화 다정샷 ‘한류아이돌’ 위엄                                                                                                                           [2011-04-04 09:50:16]                                                                                                              

[뉴스엔 조연경 기자]

한류아이돌 원더걸스의 미친 인맥이 또 다시 네티즌들의 눈길을 끌고 있다.

원더걸스는 지난 4월 1일 홍콩 빅토리아 파크에서 열린 ‘Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders(국경 없는 사랑 311)’에 한국 대표로 참석했다.

행사가 끝난 직후 원더걸스의 공식 웨이보(微博 중국판트위터)에는 행사에 참석한 많은 스타들과 함께 찍은 사진이 올라왔다.

사진 속 원더걸스는 공식티에 청바지를 입고 성룡, 류덕화 등 중화권 톱스타들과 다정한 포즈를 취하고 있었다.

이에 사진을 접한 한국과 중국 네티즌들은 "한국 대표 참석이라니.. 원더걸스 대단해", "성룡과 류덕화의 흐뭇한 웃음이 정말 보기 좋다", "원더걸스 눈이 빛나고 있어ㅋㅋ", "예쁘다 예뻐. 얼굴도 마음도 다 예쁘다", "성룡하고 박진영 친한 것 같던데 역시 미친 인맥이다" 등 뜨거운 반응을 나타냈다.  

한편 'Artistes 311 Love Beyond Borders'는 지난 3월 11일 일본 대지진의 피해자들을 돕기 위해 중화권 스타 성룡이 주관한 범아시아적 자선행사로 아시아의 톱스타들이 한데 모여 멋진 공연을 펼쳤다.

이번 행사에는 한국의 박진영과 원더걸스, 권상우를 비롯해 성룡, 유덕화, 막문위, 견자단, 방대동, 증지위, 곽부성 등 중화권 탑 아티스트들 30여 팀이 참석했다.  

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201104040857521001

Guest qoxie

a8LwL.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2p8eg.html

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun's metamorphosis into a punkish elf for spring

Korea Star Daily update 2011-04-04 12:00

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun's metamorphosis concept has become the focus of attention.

On April 2, WG's LIM had tweeted: "Before the shoot for paper magazine with Sun & Yenny :D" along with a picture of the trio. In the photo, Sunye, LIM & Yeeun were decked out in spring-themed clothes & wearing various acessories. In particular, the blond-haired Yeeun was attired in punkish concept from head to toe. People can't help but wonder whether she was emulating Hollywood superstar Lady Gaga. Netizens who saw the picture said: "Yeeun's surprise metamorphosis~" "Wow, Yeeun has become like this!" "It's really looks like springtime~" & other reactions.

Also, WG had represented Korea in the 'Love Beyond Borders 311" fundraiser concert on April 1 at Hong Kong's Victoria Park. [TV Daily reporter Li Jing Gao]

lim when she was young so cute , she looks the same esp, her eyes..hahah

new photoshoot look interesting ... cant wait for the official one

hey anybody knows how come Wonder girls is in trending ?

94156520.png

Guest wonderr23

Siti Nurhaliza?! omg i remember her!! I definitely remember watching her on my TV back in US! It was maybe back in 2002-2003? I am unsure about the program..maybe it was World Music Awards or something? But anyways...she definitely left a deep impression on me. She was really beautiful and was overflowing with charisma. I still couldn't forget her name up to this day. :D

I really love this article! Wondergirls are mentioned as one of the icon of pop music! and their photo is along with Culture icon Seo Taiji!! it's such an honor!!

아이돌과 교과서가 만나다… 서태지부터 빅뱅까지

a1f99b5b7cafe531076d371903a0a91c.jpg

빅뱅(위)-서태지(아래 좌), 원더걸스(아래 우) ⓒ SSTV, 서태지/원더걸스 홈페이지

[sSTV l 양나래 인턴기자] 과거 가곡이나 민요, 고전음악 등이 대부분을 차지하던 음악교과서에 요즘 대중가요를 이끌고 있는 아이돌이 심심치 않게 등장하고 있다. 특히 10대들에게 인기가 많은 아이돌 가수들은 음악교과서를 비롯해 사회교과서 등에 출현하면서 학생들의 학습 동기를 자연스럽게 유발해 학습 효과에도 한 몫 톡톡히 하고 있다.

그래서 준비했다. 청소년들의 눈높이와 기호에 맞춰 학습용 콘텐츠로써 제 역할을 하는 교과서 특집 <아이돌과 교과서가 만나다>

◆ 원조 교과서 스타는 서태지

문화대통령 서태지는 이미 일찍이 교과서에 이름을 올렸다. 교학사에서 발행된 고등학교 음악교과서에는 2002년부터 서태지와 아이들의 3집 타이틀곡인 ‘발해를 꿈꾸며’가 실렸다.

1990년대를 대표하는 대중가요로 이 곡을 소개하면서 “1980년대 컬러 TV, 비디오의 등장은 새로운 스타일의 음악을 등장시켰다. 90년대부터는 랩과 같은 유형의 음악이 젊은이들의 호응을 얻고 있다”는 설명을 덧붙였다.

또 서태지와 아이들의 데뷔곡인 ‘난 알아요’도 금성출판에서 발행한 고등학교 음악교과서에 실렸다. “장중한 첫 부분의 전주 뒤로 이어지는 경쾌한 리듬 연주와 빠른 랩, 적절히 배치해 놓은 전자음의 효과, 그리고 한국적 정서가 묻어나는 노래 선율이 잘 어우러져 있다”고 소개됐다.

◆ 중,고등학교 교과서에 실린 소녀시대

걸그룹 소녀시대는 중학교 2학년 음악교과서에 실렸다. 이 교과서에는 소녀시대가 프로모션으로 부른 ‘하하하송’의 사진이 담겨있다. 또 태성 출판에서 나온 고등학교 음악교과서 ‘6단원 우리 시대의 대중음악’에도 소녀시대의 사진이 인용됐다.

2000년대 대중음악을 소개하면서 “힙합, 랩, 레게, 테크노 등의 요소가 강한 댄스 음악이 발달하면서 대중음악을 향유하는 연령층이 매우 낮아졌고 아이돌 그룹이 대중음악의 큰 흐름을 차지하게 됨”이란 글과 함께 1집 ‘다시 만난 세계’로 활동했을 당시 소녀시대의 사진이 실렸다.

◆ ‘붉은 노을’로 음악교과서에 이름을 올린 빅뱅

최근 2년 3개월 만에 컴백해 또 다시 가요계를 휩쓸고 있는 빅뱅도 교과서에서 만날 수 있다. 빅뱅은 2011학년 1학기 전국 고등학교에서 쓰이는 음악교과서 3종에 실려 있다. 그 중 가장 눈에 띄는 것은 도서출판 태성에서 출판한 ‘고등학교 음악’ 교과서로, 6단원 ‘우리 시대의 음악’에 이문세가 발표한 ‘붉은 노을’(1988)과 빅뱅이 2008년에 리메이크 한 ‘붉은 노을’이 각각 실렸다. “이문세와 빅뱅이 부른 ‘붉은 노을’을 들어보고 시대의 차이에 따른 음악적 특징을 비교해 보자”는 글과 함께 이 노래의 악보가 담겨져 있다.

특히 음악교과서에 최신 아이돌 가수의 노래가 실린 것은 처음 있는 일이라 빅뱅의 교과서 출현은 의미가 있다. 또 빅뱅의 탑(TOP)이 작사하고 테디가 작곡한 ‘친구’ 역시 이 교과서에 실려 있어 눈길을 끈다.

◆ 사회교과서에 실린 원더걸스

원더걸스는 중학교 1학년 사회교과서 3단원 ‘대중문화와 우리의 삶’에 소개됐다. 교과서에는 “가수가 춤과 노래로 많은 인기를 끌게 되며 그것을 따라하는 사람들의 모습을 쉽게 볼 수 있다”는 글과 함께 원더걸스가 ‘Tell Me(텔미)’로 활동할 당시의 사진이 실렸다.

이는 2007년 당시 ‘텔미’로 각종 UCC를 양산해내며 신드롬을 불러일으켰던 원더걸스를 대중문화의 아이콘으로 해석한 것이다.

◆ 교과서로 한류열풍을 몰고 온 동방신기?

동방신기는 한국 교과서는 물론 해외의 교과서까지 이름을 실으며 그 영역을 넓혔다. 금성출판에서 나온 고등학교 음악교과서 대단원인 대중음악 부분에서 동방신기는 ‘대중의 감성과 열망을 반영한 음악’에 소개됐다. 동방신기가 2006년 리메이크한 다섯손가락의 ‘풍선’ 악보가 실린 것. “어린 시절의 꿈을 노래한 이 곡은 서정적인 가사와 경쾌한 곡조가 잘 어우러져 있고 20여년이 지난 2006년에 동방신기가 다시 불러 크게 인기를 얻은 후 이제는 세대를 초월한 애창곡이 됐다”고 기재되어 있다.

또 동방신기는 영국 캠브리지 대학에서 제작해 리투아니아에서 사용 중인 영어교과서에도 깜짝 등장했다. ‘내가 가장 좋아하는 장소’라는 주제의 단원에 등장한 방 사진 속 벽면에 동방신기 포스터가 등장한 것. 또 캐나다 교과서에는 TVXQ(Tong Vfang Xien Qi라는 중국식 발음의 약자)를 소개하는 문장이 실려 동방신기의 위력을 보여줬다.

이렇듯 우리에게 익숙한 대중가요와 아이돌 가수가 교과서에 등장하면서 학생들은 호기심을 갖고 수업에 참여할 수 있게 됐다. 또 고전음악에 비해 상대적으로 낮게 평가되던 대중음악 역시 시대적 의미나 학문적 접근을 통해 새로운 교육 콘텐츠로서 차츰 인정받고 있다.

Source: http://sstv.freechal.com/index.html?page=news/flypage&cid=24&nid=101797

When idols and the textbook meet...From Seo Taiji all the way to Big Bang

a1f99b5b7cafe531076d371903a0a91c.jpg

Big Bang(above) - Seo Taiji(bottom left), Wondergirls(bottom right) ⓒ SSTV Seo Taiji/Wondergirls Homepage

[sSTV Yang Narae intern reporter] in the past, folks song and classical musics were known to appear on music textbooks. But recently popular idols are now emerging as a part of this phenomenon. Some 10 teenagers correctly identified these idols, attesting to the growing popularity of this trend. They appear in musical textbooks and social textbooks, thus severely motivating the younger students to learn and study more.

So we prepared this special about young people's great discoveries of these idols in various studying contents <When idols and textbooks meet>

1e055e1b12b5e571e8ae2be6c61eed6e.jpg

Textbooks capture ⓒ Seo Taiji and Boys

◆First is textbook star Seo Taiji

Cultural icon Seo Taiji is not a stranger to textbooks. His name and his title song "Dreaming of Balhae" was published earlier on some textbooks from Kyohaksa High School since 2002.

He was introduced as the music icon of the 1990s along with the description, "the appearance of 1980's color TV and new style of music videos. He started the culture phenomenon from the 90s with rap and was well received by the youths."

And Seo Taiji and Boys debut song "I know" was also published in a High school musical textbook. "A light rhythm performance with impressive preludding. Appropriately arranged and the electronic sound is very effective. The emotion is harmonizing very well with the song's melody."

d8219417a7c498b649f536b0effdbbce.jpg

◆SNSD was also published in a middle and high school textbook

SNSD appeared on a 2nd grade middle school textbook. The girls appeared in the textbook as promotion and their song called "hahaha song". Also in the popular musical textbook published by Taesung as "one of six popular music of our time" along quoted with their picture.

Introduced in the 2000's popular music category "elements such as hip-hop, rap, reggae and techno and dance music is strongly advanced, the audience enjoyed the variety of groups". Their song 'Into The New World' along with their picture was published.

◆'Sunset Glow' along with Big Bang

Recently made their comeback after 2 years and 3 months hiatus sweeping all the charts. They can also be seen at textbooks. Big Bang is also being recorded in various musical textbooks which is used nationwide by middle school students. In 2008, they are amongst the most eye-catching talents published by Taesung 'in highschool musical' textbook. Lee Munsae released the song 'Sunset Glow' back in 1988 and was later remade by Big Bang. They are published with descriptions "Let's compare Lee Munsae and Big Bang's very different musical characteristics".

Also Big Bang's TOP and Teddy was published as 'friends' in the up-to-date singers category which especially puts out a line of vision.

478bb022c2257def90d29fa1ef4dbf8a.jpg

◆The wondergirls who were mentioned in the social studies textbook

The Wondergirls was introduced to a junior highschool 3rd grade textbook as 'popular culture and our lives'. In the textbook, "these popular singers gained popularity with their music and dancing" and also a photo of them dancing to 'Tell Me' was tagged along these decriptions.

In 2007 'Tell Me' was such a huge phenomenon thru the UCC world and in America as well that they can be interpreted as one of our icons in the pop culture.

◆TVXQ in textbooks, the Hallyu leaders?

TVXQ in Korean textbooks were described as the leading Hallyu stars of various foreign countries. TVXQ was introduced as the 'popular music which reflects the sensitivity and passion of the mass'. Back in 2006, they did a remake of the song 'Balloons' by Five Fingers. They were published as follows "This music which is sang in 2006 talks about a childhood dream and the familiar lyrics and the light tune completely harmonizes with TVXQ. This song became popular and is now a favorite song which surpassed generations and boundaries."

Also TVXQ appeared in English textbooks in Cambridge University and in Lithuania. They are in section 'My favorite place'. Their poster was seen appearing in a room. A canadian textbook also published TVXQ along with their Chinese characters (Tong Vfang Xien Qi) which shows the popularity of the group.

Thus, we are all familiar with idol singers that appeared in the various textbooks and in classes. Students who are curious will be able to participate more as they will become more curious. Comparing classical music to popular music it is relatively undervalued. As well as thru scholastic approach as new educational contents. But is now gradually gaining recognation.

Guest sushii-viet

hey anybody knows how come Wonder girls is in trending ?

They are trending because there a World Star. There are no reason.

Some stars are also trending, not with a real reason, just like Justin Bieber.

Attention, I don't say they are like Justin Bieber. But Wonder Girls have the same popularity as him. <3

^Yeap, it like my fandom collide. She even do the dance remix during her first song. I think I spot Tell Me/So Hot/Nobody dance in 'Bukan Cinta Biasa'. Mext, she sing Nobody in English. At first, I don't realize it until my sister said that the dancers outfit kinda like WG. Siti is wearing full dressed gown.

Siti Nurhaliza is the no.1 singer in Malaysia for past 10 years. Maybe we can tweet to WG so they can meet up during the weekend.

Haha!! I grow with her song. Yeah, at first, when I was busy crushing my laptop keyboard (kidding) I heard the Nobody beat. I was surprised and squeled when I heard that beat, cause I know it is Nobody. But my face fell down as she sang her song instead. You beat me! Now, I just realised she danced Nobody, Tell Me and So Hot combo!!! GAWD!!! I felt like dying... fandom. She sang the Nobody at last. I hope they do some collab, since maybe, Siti is a fan too. Who knows?wink.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

Sunye's new tweets

REAL LOVE for Japan.. :)

It was such an honor for us standing there for Japan in HK. never forget that night and will keep praying for Japan..

I love it how she always cares for other ppl. I hope that her beautiful heart will encourage other ppl to pray and donate for Japan too.

Guest uchix_francois

^_^

all those wonderful news about the girls lately really make my heart blossoming with happiness like a sakura tree... its like step by step they're getting closer to the dream... aside of being "historized" in students text book in their own country, renowned stars and famous people from different continents acknowledged them and its making the anticipation for the new album getting higher and higher,,,

then Sunye tweeted and reminds me again of one of the reasons why i love them so much... no matter how big a news they have became, how vast the attention they were given to, and how hard they've been working their cute butts off, WG is always humble, respectful, and passionate... how i wish i can hug them even just once... they really set good example for the young generation...

Archived