Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ly0209

So all of you maybe have heard that 2NE1 CL and Wonder Girls Sohee are very close friends because CL was a JYP trainee before and I have found something intresting, they wear similar shoes. Indeed true fashionistas of Korea.

Sohee wore these shoes Today at the Airport!

189993_201868036507229_137895429571157_706186_6120018_n.jpg

189239_201867963173903_137895429571157_706184_4487844_n.jpg

CL wore these pair of shoes 2-3 days ago when she returned from Japan!

f00931424d7ba79ae8300.jpg

Guest Ly0209

Dunno if somebody have shared this before. A pre-debut picture of Yubin and rookie group Dalmatian David Kim (Day Day)

He is know as a rap-trainer at JYP for such a group like 2PM, Wonder Girls and Miss A and many more.

viewimagebm8.jpg              Dalmatian-DAY-DAY.jpg          

He featured in Wonder Girls song So what!

Day Day has talked about wonder girls a couple times too!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Guest ying_ying

Guest iwillmissulimxian

hello wonderfuls! anyone of you know lim xian? a japanese wonderful? actually she's a fresh wonderful and a sunye fan , about 7months and we become a freinds for 3months only..  she's one of the victim of earthquake TT TT TT , when i heard the news about the japan, i was worried about her ;( then i wait her to reply any comment on her facebook, 2days passed she still not updating her facebook so i think maybe no connection or no more things left to he because of tsunami, and then yesterday i saw a post on her wall, she said she is lim xian sister she posted on xian lim fb that xian lim together with her mother and little sister is still missing TT TT . and then this morning she post again an RIP TT  many of xian lim friends can't believe on what happen even i dont understand what they said because they use japanese language i can feel that they are crying because of this sign TT ,

for me as a friend it's really a heartbroken to me TT although we only have 3months to be a friend we made a lot of dreams, i can still remember what she said on february during livechat, s\if she only meet sunye and the rest she ready to die then laugh, and now she don't even have a chance to meet wondergirls huhuhuhu TT

this is my frst time to make an account here, just want you to know that our fellow wondeful is now resting in peace TT

IWILLMISSU MY LITTLE SISTER XIAN LIM TT

Guest valentino_rossi46

Now we just can pray for her rest in peace and can tweet Sun Ye about a sunlighter is a victim of earthquake so she will pray for her, even xian lim dont hv a chance to meet SY but at least we should help SY know then xian lim will have Sun Ye's pray

Guest wonderr23

hello wonderfuls! anyone of you know lim xian? a japanese wonderful? actually she's a fresh wonderful and a sunye fan , about 7months and we become a freinds for 3months only..  she's one of the victim of earthquake TT TT TT , when i heard the news about the japan, i was worried about her ;( then i wait her to reply any comment on her facebook, 2days passed she still not updating her facebook so i think maybe no connection or no more things left to he because of tsunami, and then yesterday i saw a post on her wall, she said she is lim xian sister she posted on xian lim fb that xian lim together with her mother and little sister is still missing TT TT . and then this morning she post again an RIP TT  many of xian lim friends can't believe on what happen even i dont understand what they said because they use japanese language i can feel that they are crying because of this sign TT ,

for me as a friend it's really a heartbroken to me TT although we only have 3months to be a friend we made a lot of dreams, i can still remember what she said on february during livechat, s\if she only meet sunye and the rest she ready to die then laugh, and now she don't even have a chance to meet wondergirls huhuhuhu TT

this is my frst time to make an account here, just want you to know that our fellow wondeful is now resting in peace TT

IWILLMISSU MY LITTLE SISTER XIAN LIM TT

OMG this is really sad...i don't know what to say. :tears: I don't know her personally but i think she must've been a great person. RIP xian lim and i hope God will grant you your rightful place in heaven. Amen!

I was gonna post something but i don't have the urge anymore since a fellow Wonderful/SUNlight has passed away...i think i'm gonna mourn for awhile and give respect to her. :(

@iwillmissulimxian thanks for sharing this news to us.

this is so sad... for knowing our friends or family pass away.

may rest in peace our fellow wonderful Xian Lim.

keep praying for Japan and for the world. gbu all.

--------------

i was gonna post something too for celebrate our 1500th page. will do that later.

--------

just simple gifs...

1500th4.gif

1500th3.gif

Guest qoxie

OMG I am horrified.

I read something similar at WGTW yesterday.

The people there were worried about a fellow WF who was in Japan & had failed to update her FB after the quake.

But apparently she has done so since, so everyone was relieved.

It's such a tragedy. Part of the reason I didn't spazz over the Bangkok concert was due to this.

There are bigger priorities in life right now.

- - - - - - - -

FYI China reports say WG is endorsing 2 new MMORPGs: 'Penglai' 蓬莱 (Chinese mythology) & NCSoft's 'Linear II' 天堂2 (medieval fantasy). Translating the info now....

Guest Ly0209

Rest in Peace Xian Lim!

Losing a Wonderful is losing a family member! Wonderfuls are one big family and this tearing my heart!

I'm praying to my fellow family Wonderfuls and Japan!

Guest yubin4ever

RIP to fellow wonderful Xian Lim. This is so sad. My prayers go out to her and everyone else involved in that great tragedy

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

R.I.P Xian Lim. you'll be dearly missed by the SUNLight family & the Wonderful family. I hope God gives Xian Lim's family the strength to move on with their lives. condolences to Xian Lim's family.

Guest r1988

I dont know even what to say reading such news made me feel so sad my our wonderful Xian Lim RIP and may God help the ones who loved her through these diffcult times.. guys please pray for Japan and also Libya ,if guys dont watch the news people in libya wants to over throne their president and they have been doing so many protests against him so reacted by killing his people and committing many war crimes against them so guys whenever u pray to the people in Japan also remember to pray to the people in Libya

Guest qoxie

These are the the most detailed articles I can find so far (not very much for the NCsoft one).

China WFs are touting the MMORPG endorsements as finalized. We'll see.

Yk2jS.jpg

Source: http://news.766.com/...0/1065261.shtml

Ensnaring Kpop idols for 'Penglai' international endorsements

766.com 2011-03-10 15:34

Recently, the 'Penglai' camp divulged that there has been progress made with prospective spokespersons for their MMORPG, which is open for testing on March 19. Already, they have on the whole decided on girlgroups as the focal point, with those from the Korean entertainment industry as the tabbed source.

'Penglai' website: http://pl.gameyj.com/

'Penglai' downloadable client for testing: http://pl.gameyj.com/download/kfd.html

'Penglai' video trailer: http://pl.gameyj.com/download/sp1.html

WONDERGIRLS of worldwide 'Nobody' fame is likely to become an international spokesperson.

"Choosing Korean idols owes more to the fact that they tend to possess Asian characteristics. East Asians have certain natural qualities as well as cultivated traits. Numerous Kpop girlgroups embody this sophistication. This point is no different with that for 'Penglai'. It is the elementary Chinese sensibility & the accompanying art design that are 'Penglai''s distinguishing features," said the 'Penglai' marketing director to the press.

Newcomer LOTTEGIRLS's 5 beauties also made the 'Penglai' shortlist of options.

In any case, 'Penglai' is going to be open for testing soon. Which camp will ultimately get the international endorsement? There will be an announcement soon, so let's look forward to it!

Can SNSD, who has strength in numbers, rely on that factor to prevail?

Game summary:

'Penglai' is Shenzhen's (Guangdong) GameYJ.com's first Chinese-mythology MMORPG opus. It will open for testing on March 19, 2011. The game is build around the mythological Penglai universe, with quintessential Chinese art design as the main feature. It uses new 3D-optimization & animation production! The intent is to create an illusory Chinese-mythology universe for all gamers!

[Editor: News department - Nana]

- - - - - - - - - -

cm3lQ.jpg

Source: http://games.qq.com/.../000130.htm#p=1

[Game screenshots edited out since they are not relevant.]

Korea's 2Q showpiece preview: [NCsoft's] 'Blade & Soul' to commence open beta testing soon

Tencent 2010-03-09 14:35

Tencent game news, March 9 update. For the 2nd quarter of the year, Korean online-game industry will be greatly brisker than in the 1st quarter to usher in the arrival of spring. Numerous Korean companies, including major players like NCsoft, NEOWIZ & Ngame, are launching their new games or blue-chip products. This 2Q period is going to be a entralling one for the Korean online market.

[skip next paragraph, which is about the 'Blade & Soul' MMORPG.]

Lineage II

Another classic NCsoft MMORPG, 'Lineage II', is also closely watched. 'Lineage II' is unveiling a substantially updated edition during this 2Q. There will be updated graphics & new content added to differentiate the newer game. In addition, the avatar classes & characters are also completely revamped.

Moreover, NCsoft & JYP Entertainment artistes WONDERGIRLS & missA are embarking on a partnership again as well.

[skip the rest, which are about the 'Berkanix' MMORPG, 'Puzzle Bobble Online' & 'Warbane' MMORPG.]

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I feel so bad about everything thats been happening in japan. i really feel for them.

Condolences to Xian Lim's relatives and rest in peace to all those who has lost their lives.

Guest qoxie

i was gonna post something too for celebrate our 1500th page. will do that later.

I dedicate our 1500th page to our departed compatriot.

To paraphrase from WG's 'This Time', & credit also goes to Thai WFs for their MBC concert banner.

WONDERFUL Will Be The Same.

CgvKZ.jpg

sBW0V.jpg

hU7Jj.jpg

sCKwv.jpg

vwWt4.jpg

fDXTJ.jpg

5qSZT.jpg

3v7am.jpg

Cr: WFs on Twitter

WFTCm.jpg

Cr: MallyJung @ Twitter

Just want to give my condolences to Xian Lim and her family.

I can't imagine what they are going through.

It's a real tragedy.

My prayers go to her and her sister who must be in extreme pain right now.

#PrayForJapan

Guest angelkamille

To all of us fans out there.. stay safe and don't forget live life to fullest.

To our fellow WonderFul, Xian Lim and to the victims of the recent tragedy in Japan ..REST IN PEACE...

I'm pretty sure once the girls hear news about this they'd reach out..even with a just tweet...

Archived