Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Mia_Mia

People have been trying to guess who Sunye's song was dedicated to - it was dedicated to WONDERFULS.... it was thanks for supporting her right from the time she is 12 to the time WG debuted to now.... she even cried a little..if you watch this introduction to Sunye's solo you can read her video letter to Wonderfuls...very touching...completely emotional...

Sunye - video letter

clear fancams

Sunye

Yeeun

I tried - Sunye walking in front of VVIP and loads of bodygaurds lol

headache intro

Lim

Sohee

Yubin part 1

Yubin part 2

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowww, so many novelties in this concert.

The unnies are working so hard to improve. Sunye got me teary-eyed, Yubin was uber-fierce, and Yeeun... gotta say she's at her best!! Her solo was entertaining, her voice is great and she moves on stage like a star. I would never had expected a ye-ye dance break!!! <3 <3 <3 :sweatingbullets:

I seriously envy those who were there... this concert looks like the best of 2010.

Thanks so much for sharing pics and fancams^^

Guest wonderful ♡

Oh god I actually teared up when I was watching Sunye's solo ;~; How is she so beautiful and flawless? It hurts seeing her trying so hard not to cry while she was singing. That was an amazing performance. The feelings and emotions she put into it... I can't find the words to describe it. Leader Min <3

Thank you to everyone who shared fancams and pictures!

tumblr_ldataf8Kf51qb3zfpo1_400.jpg - Which performance is this from? So cute!

Guest wonderr23

My reviews of their performances.(thru fancams perspective.LOL)

Yeeun's Tainted Love

First of all, i disagree with some of the reviews saying that her performance lacked energy and that it was so UNFAMILIAR. Judging from the clear fancams i saw earlier, i can say that Yeeun was killing it and that her performance was very much enjoyed by the crowd. The way she did her intro was so beautiful. And WOOT i didn't expect her to do a dance break in the middle of the perf. XD Kudos to Yosa! Who is a true definition of a SINGER!

Sunye's You raised me up

Sunye's performance and i know you guys will agree with me is so powerful! I saw many comments by attendees saying that during her perf many people were so engrossed by her and her voice. (I think i would feel the same way too..) They were singing along and shouting her name. :tears:

Leader Min! I am so proud of you! I'm sure your parents in heaven are watching over you with a smile. Saranghaeyo~

Yubin's So What

She pulled the song off amazingly!! YUbin is a rock star people!! :lol: If dumb people still thinks she can't sing then i will slap them in the face with this proof. XD

Sohee's Single ladies

Now am i the only one who's tired of seeing Single Ladies?! How i wish she performed a strong ballad! :( I'm sick and tired of watching the same thing over and over again. But anyways..enough ranting! You just can't deny the fact that this girl is FIRE! She's sexy, beautiful, and hot enough to make a girl pee in her pants. WHOOPS XD (I'm not lesbian okaayyy?!)

Hyerim's Lipgloss

Her performance was okay...she is definitely growing on me. I think i love her already! :wub:

Their solo performances was awesome!! But definitely the SKIT had me ROFL! They were able to show a different side of themselves! All of them did a great job of parodying each other but got to say that Sohee was the best actress of them all. This is her forte afterall. Sunye's kkapp dance and rap was OMG hilarious!!! Yeeun's imitation of silent and serious Sohee was daebak! Yubin's nerd attire was so cute!! Hyerim's richard simmons attitude was so awesome!! Baby lim can be mean too you know.XD Sohee trying to be the talkative Yeeun was so jjang!! Overall, IMO amazing!! (and i am just judging through a fancam perspective, imagine what the experience would've been like for the attendees. It must have been mind-blowing!!)

I am so proud that they are finally finding their true fortes!! WG jjang!!

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

omgg i saw the fancam of the skit

i really hope there will a clear one coming up :)

it was superr funny

sunye trying to be all bada$$ was hilarious

and yoobin was all nerdy

and than she rapped....

sunye's eyes were like :wub: looking at her in a different light

ahahahah

lim was funny too

i rofled at the part where lim was like "do you have any pictures of lim?"

sunye *sneers "hell no"

what they actually said and the translations was different right?

Other fancams...

Wonder Girls - Intro / So Hot (Live in Malaysia)

Wonder Girls - Irony (Live in Malaysia)

Wonder Girls - 이바보 (This Fool) (Live in Malaysia)

Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears (Live in Malaysia)

Credit: trashypopculture

---

Press reviews of the concert are starting to appear, here's the links to the first two (in Chinese)

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/12/12/46.html

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2010-12-13&sec=entertainment&art=20101213en06.txt

---

And here's Gloria Jones original version of Tainted Love (1964).

This song was covered in many different musical styles by famous artists, including PCD.

Let me be biased, Yeeun's soulful rendition can stand the comparison with all those. I can easily picture her performing in any famous evening show in the US.

Guest wonderr23

it would have been nice if someone can translate this..

Press reviews of the concert are starting to appear, here's the links to the first two (in Chinese)

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/12/12/46.html

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2010-12-13&sec=entertainment&art=20101213en06.txt

46_1.jpg

46_2.jpg

----

@MamaMia Nice posts!! Thumbs up to you!! XD Is it just me or does anyone think Yosa's freaking gorgeous on those.

Guest adikkeluangman

*sob* *sob*

The concert was great. I want more. The girls were great performers. I will type down my fan account later. Not taking any pictures since I want to enjoy it more. Maybe if my friend give approval. I will shared her pictures. Still got excited from last night. Anybody will be at KLIA tonight to send the girls off?

I love Wonder Girls.

^ it can means "until next time" so sweet of Yeeun =D

thanks for the pictures ^_^ more fancams...

So Hot

I Wanna

Good Bye

cr. shafierin@YT

Eebabo & Irony

Tell Me

cr. bccw93@YT

This Time (Close Fancam)

cr. MrBingiHongi@YT

-------EDIT

Nobody Rainstone

cr. JUSTcircle@YT

-------EDIT

Wonder Girls Skit (more clear)

cr. YubiNation@YT

Nobody + Ending

cr. trashypopculture@YT

2 Different Tears (in HD)

cr. joeyaaronjiro@YT

Guest shinhdeplol

Mimi tweeted :P

구루굿굿나잇 베베구루굿굿나잇 베베

Did she say goodnight??? :wub:

And this too :lol:

I'm the REAL mimi yeah!! You cant be.

Guest Ssaga_G

Clearer and more close up fancams of Yubin's Solo :)

Part 1

Part 2

Credit: YubiNation

I think there was a part in the middle after the lights went out on the first part but everyone thought it ended so they turned off their cameras. I wonder what was between the two videos and how she got upstairs. Maybe a dance break?

Archived