Guest evilgary

yea yen eun was right about yubin with having the sexy and groovy dance moves

the girls look great in the pictures

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karatefeelings

Does anyone have any info on the WG's schedule in Singapore??

Also, stuff like which hotel, possible departure date, which airline, and to where.

I am currently in Singapore and had to miss SINGfest. I would most definitely be too busy to stalk them but I would love to accidentally bump into one of them or you know, just the opportunity to see any of the girls in the flesh. Heh. Any info or where to get em (twitter?) would be so greatly appreciated!!

Guest qoxie

YeBinHee were apparently hanging out at Universal Studios while SunLim went to Raffles City, as surmised from Twitter chatter.

Haven't they been pairing up like this in each of their last 3-4 SG trips?

karatefeelings -- Can't help you there. I have some ideas, but no point sending you on a wild goose chase.

I spotted some Soompiers tweeting they made contact with the girls earlier, but it's up to them to share.

Unfortunately, local WFs (eg. SG Wonderfuls, Yeeun-Impact) can be quite selfish about monopolizing such info for their own cliques *shrug*

Will update if I chance upon anything. Do your own legwork too.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Catching up with the MTV World Stage stuff before the SINGfest deluge kicks in,

Malaysian WFs really came through with the fanpics, unlike the American WFs who favored fancams. The following are the pick of the bunch.

IMO The visual disparity between the backlit & non-backlit Nobody performances is very conspicuous.

MY Wonderfuls Facebook's photo album of the MTV Worldstage 2010 Press Conference. (Non-WG pics are excluded.)

2n7p4eg.gif

Source: http://www.facebook....09&l=cb682533d7

Their new fansite is also up: http://mywonderfuls.blogspot.com/

The "Sunye Marry Me" guy.

350juvb.jpg

Cr: BryaNz Sia @ Facebook

- - - - - - - - - -

6ihabs.jpg

1q6fzb.jpg

1smc1v.jpg

206lp94.jpg

2wp5l4o.jpg

52gig6.jpg

Source: http://joshuaongys.com/

30hy6mc.jpg

Source: http://vanity-ah.blogspot.com/

10pa9er.jpg

Source: http://ash-oh-tonic.blogspot.com/

5u3j7o.jpg

Cr: baby_vin @ twitter

ften9u.jpg

6ht56u.jpg

33c5bfs.jpg

Cr: yunnieanne @ twitter

9bg7le.jpg

vxnk7m.jpg

34sruyh.jpg

9gwu3s.jpg

309654h.jpg

e9j8k2.jpg

2lj27gk.jpg

2j32tzb.jpg

ot2p8i.jpg

24o93z6.jpg

2rwsqpv.jpg

4puvmb.jpg

Source: http://www.vvens.com/?p=2081

m9ue1g.jpg

Source: http://keqiann.blogspot.com/

kccs42.jpg

Source: http://solitudelovee.blogspot.com/

2vc9t9t.jpg

http://www.chuckei.c...ay-pyramid.html

hthbaw.jpg

Source: http://potato-lollitafan.blogspot.com/

30affw0.jpg

jrtgjq.jpg

znq6uo.jpg

2lmkrwg.jpg

Source: http://myafaqhira.blogspot.com/

- - - - - - - -

Someone also tweeted the following (unnamed Chinese Malaysian newspaper).

21ap1e.jpg

v6svoj.jpg

2aj2jbm.jpg

264o0nm.jpg

Cr: LimYuShuang @ twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yenny twitter

WGyenny

두시간동안쓴글이.............. about 3 hours ago via twidroid

WGyenny

날아갔네요............... 내일아침 열시 한국시간열한시에 올릴께요 ... ㅠㅠ 쏘리쏘리 about 3 hours ago via twidroid

I used gg translate and it mean tomorrow she will up new entry at fancafe as she promised last time

Such a sweet girl :)

Guest XiangLan

Thanks for sharing many new pics : ))

They are so cute, and today will be fun and epic!

Wonder Girls Fighting!!!

Guest haneunyoung

hi, does anyone know when the subs for wonder girls mtv season 4 and made in wonder girls are coming out? thanks!

Happy SunMi Day!!!

f0029949_48e172a34bf7a.jpg

Wonder+Girls+Sunmi+(5).jpg

Wonder+Girls+USA+(9).jpg

wg_sunmi_200907062.jpg

0.jpg

sunmi.png

Guest eidolon

So, I was watching ET (Entertainment Tonight) a moment ago and they did a piece on Katy Perry in Malaysia. They showed a picture of her with the Wonder Girls present in the background and I got super excited. It wasn't much but still, I saw the girls on my tv for a brief moment. =D Awesome sauce.

Happy Sunmi Day!

Guest ll_borderline

karatefeelings -- Can't help you there. I have some ideas, but no point sending you on a wild goose chase.

I spotted some Soompiers tweeting they made contact with the girls earlier, but it's up to them to share.

Unfortunately, local WFs (eg. SG Wonderfuls, Yeeun-Impact) can be quite selfish about monopolizing such info for their own cliques *shrug*

i found this very hurtful, you are accusing us of something we didnt do nor

thought of doing. for your information YeEun-Impact/SG YeParkies didnt know,

HAVE NO IDEA when Wonder Girls are gonna come to SG, but still 3 YeParkies

went to the airport very early to try their luck, and tweet/call/text other

members to let them know if find any information, they didnt even dare to go

to the bathroom! afraid they will miss the girls coming out. until someone

tweeted that wonder girls are already on the KL airport having breakfast then fly SG.

then we knew they are coming to SG in the morning and other members tweeted/txt/call

the 3 SG YeParkies who were waiting on the airport. i hope before you go name

and comment about groups monopolizing and being selfish find whats the truth

first and situation because its very unfair and very hurtful to be accused of

something we are not. thanks.

Guest WGkeon

Erm you cant say that. Coz from what i know most people from Yeeun-impact dont even come to soompi and wgspec so u cant accuse them of not sharing info here and they even shared it on their twitter so its up to u to follow them and get the info, its not even their fault for not sharing here. Also most of YEI missed seeing the girls at airport too. Its not like only YEI is there.

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

So it was just a misunderstanding. Plz don't start fight between Wodnerfuls...We're a family after all right?

Sohee land yoobin looked so pretty these days. Man Sunye and YeEun should totally change their hair color especially YeEun, the black is harsh on her good complexion.

WG rocked the MTV world stage. Wg always have the best special stages and no does it like them...

Guest karatefeelings

Erm you cant say that. Coz from what i know most people from Yeeun-impact dont even come to soompi and wgspec so u cant accuse them of not sharing info here and they even shared it on their twitter so its up to u to follow them and get the info, its not even their fault for not sharing here. Also most of YEI missed seeing the girls at airport too. Its not like only YEI is there.

If it's not too much trouble, mind sharing these twitter accounts that you speak of?

Sorry if I sparked any tension but I was only asking coz I am a very very new fan, a noob so to say. None of my freinds online and off-line are interested in WG so I'm all alone here.I am doing my own research but I didn't have an inkling on where to go before. Soompi just seem like the most likely place to start. I wasn't expecting to be spoon fed, just a little head start but I wasn't expecting this kind of response either. :/ And apparently not many WG fans even go here?

But it's all cool though. I'm not totally desperate for information. I just thought it's a shame to be on the same island as the girls and yet completely miss them on their entire trip here.

I don't know about everyone else but my favourite WG photos are those candid ones of them. I think the girls have great personal style and I love looking at what outfits they have on, although Sohee seems to look good in just about anything. :D

Stay cool everyone.

Guest Fueled by Ramen

Let's lighten the mood a bit~ Our little apple Lim's birthday is coming up soon, right? ^^ Over the LIMit (the 1st international Lim fanforum) is buying a gift for her birthday, and although we are not 100% set on the gift yet, we will be making a decision soon and would LOVE if you guys could help support us.

Please join Over the LIMit by visiting the forum and see what you can do to help HERE! (You can view the post without joining, too.)

Please please please help us out as much as you can and tell your friends! Heck, tell your family! EVERYTHING counts~

Support Over the LIMit even more by following us on Twitter. We have completed one successful project in the past which Lim absolutely adored and we'll be making some changes and improvements coming soon! We'd love your input on ideas to better the forum and just make it a more active place!

Thanks all. Let's make Lim's first birthday as a WONDER GIRL a memorable one! =)

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up MissBoAngel!

Guest MissBoAngel

^

^

You might wanna edit your post. People get warned for asking for donations on Soompi. On the other hand, i'll be more then glad to join and hope others will as well.

Anyways, guys all these stupid fan wars are getting ridiculous. I feel like Wonderful is limiting their bond and support for the girls over such irrielveant things. Who cares what websites and cliques we hang around and support? Who cares if you have a bias? Really, we've become so dispered it's hard to even find Wonderfuls anymore and we're making it look bad to support the members individually and have sub-fandoms within. The creatores of the sites didn't mean for it to become this way. Fans need to find their balance and know that sub-fandoms should be fun but also know when to come together for our girls. Which really is most of the time, considering that they are first and foremost a group. I hope to see Wonderfuls start helping and supporting each other way more often. I think we all mean well but somehow end up being mixed into stupid situations. Wonder Girls are international now, they need a strong international fan base probably more then any other K-pop idol or group.

This wasn't directed to anyone or anything in peticular. Just a bit of fustration and concern that's been building up for a while now.

Guest angelkamille

o.o after all these years, tears of joy, tear of pain. like sunshine and rain~~~~~

So I hate you~ for the love you gave me was so so good. So I love you , for the pain you gave me was so so bad.

I honestly don't know what has become of WonderFuls. I just tend to be a silent reader now. But I still believe we're one family. ONEder GIRLS!

HOT HOT! HOTTER HOTTER! HOT HOT! HOTTER HOTTER~

(for some reason I can picture sohee saying "we stayed up late for this?" just like their "I say Won you say Gol~")

I thought remixing Nobody era is over! guess not.. o.o whoever did the remix was a genius they prob had it for a while now. As for subbing MTV Wonder Girls Season4 and MADE in Wonder Girls we currently have ONE active translator. It might take a while but patience is a virtue.. we're still going sub it anyway.. no matter how long it takes.

So if you know Korean, maybe you could help WonderSubbers. :D

>.> i think i just rambled some bla bla bla.

HI!

Yenny tweeted that she made cookies.

WGyenny Who wants Yenny-made cookies?!

25p6644.jpg

I don't know about you all but, I want one of Yenny's cookies! :)

Also, I don't like seeing WonderFuls fight. We are all fans of the Wonder Girls, and I know that we all remember that "Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls" by fighting we shed a bad light on the girls, and they don't need that. They need a strong fanbase because they are international now. :) Anyway, I love all the pictures from the World Stage. And I know it's really late, but Happy Sunmi Day...it's no longer Sunmi Day, but I'm a little late...so yeah...anyway...the girls are amazing! :) I can't wait to see more, and I can't wait for Singfest! :) Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

Guest valentino_rossi46

Yenny twitter

오늘 생일인 사람이 많네요..!! 먼저 우리막내 요셉이 생일축하!!

민경이도 생일축하해~~~^^ 생파못가서 미안미안 ㅠㅠ

우리 음악제작팀 신봉원님도 생일 축하축하!!^^

Oh its not my bday, its @tweetkeimk 's !! Every one wish her happy bday!!

Who wants Yenny-made cookies?! http://twitgoo.com/1fwhtw

@dan_algabre that was actually my second try. LOL u can see my first try on MTV wg 4 ep soon !

@WGyenny Let's be honest. We all love u, but the cookies need some work. :-)

@jaynoh777 totally agree kkkk

Yenny said today is a birthday of many ppl, so she said Happy birthday for them :)

Archived