Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

yeah.. i think some things are only said to improve the mood during broadcast shows. I remember the Girls said after "Ïntimate Note" that Yubin & Sohee were in fact close, it's just some things are set up in variety shows. I think the same applies to Sunye/Yoobin. That being said, that was an hilarious pic!! Yoomin <3

To the first poster on this page, please do not bring up other artists if it isn't directly related to WG.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

^

^

No in Happy Together just because the question is which member u feel awkward to be alone with, Yoo Bin didnt choose any while Sun Ye chose YB at first then said none, jút because they have a lot of different interest, not means they are not close

And when Intimatate Note, at that time, Yoo Bin and So Hee didnt close yet, it's true, it's not something set up for the show, cuz also in Happy Together, Ye Eun said it took 6 months for her to close wt So Hee while Yoo Bin surprised and said for her is 1 year and our girls never act in reality shows :P

I think Intimate Note really help them

And now Yoo Bin and So Hee are really close, since Jonas tour, many time i spot So Hee together wt Yoo Bin, not Sun Mi ^^

Guest qoxie

Did this for fun. Best wishes for 2nd US tour leg!

2u7ot9s.png

- - - - - - -

New pic of Yoobin at OhBoy!zine website.

zyj46.jpg Source: http://ohboyzine.egloos.com/3335811

Credit: nyssnisa @ soompi yoobin picture thread

- - - - - - -

A couple more unseen pics of the new WG Mnet show, I think.

Part of the network's logo can be spotted at the top. These are not from the Youtube teaser.

2ijg8ec.gif

2m4ez9c.gif

This one also look new-ish.

2w2ngjd.gif

Source: attributed to Wondercuty (yeah, I spotted them at the site)

Cr: t-sun hee @ wgspectacle, slrigrednow @ soompi sunye thread

- - - - - - - - -

Teasing Nyuma couple's height disparity.

wwevxl.jpg

Source: Wondercuty

Guest so2heechul

^^ funny cartoon pics! Sohee is just clueless most of the time, yoobin keeps on raising her hand up, sunmin waves but her face was not into waving.

Guest YDFHupper

To: All Wonderfuls <3

We, the WGSpectacles are welcoming anyone who is interested in helping out at the forum being a translator, timer, typesetter etc. The main purpose of it is to help out in subbing the videos that the girls went on, especially the big load of work that will be coming with the release of the rumored new Wonder Girls show. It'll be best if you understand both Korean and English

Do check out this link and enter your application under the different jobs http://www.wgspectacle.com/forum/index.php?showforum=46.

Guest Celangel

^

^

No in Happy Together just because the question is which member u feel awkward to be alone with, Yoo Bin didnt choose any while Sun Ye chose YB at first then said none, jút because they have a lot of different interest, not means they are not close

And when Intimatate Note, at that time, Yoo Bin and So Hee didnt close yet, it's true, it's not something set up for the show, cuz also in Happy Together, Ye Eun said it took 6 months for her to close wt So Hee while Yoo Bin surprised and said for her is 1 year and our girls never act in reality shows :P

I think Intimate Note really help them

And now Yoo Bin and So Hee are really close, since Jonas tour, many time i spot So Hee together wt Yoo Bin, not Sun Mi ^^

Yup, It's true what you say. I agree!

Guest Stephy18

I think those that love wonderbang will spazz about this.

Guess who is following sunye on twitter????? G-DRAGON!!

He even tweeted:

힘내구 앞으로 좋은일들만생길거야!!내가있잖아! 민선예!#bestrongsunye

http://twitter.com/KwonJiyong

Can someone translate this?

Also I'm not really sure if this is a legit or a fake account.

It seems like a real one but who knows there are lots of fake accounts out there.

So if anyone knows, please confirm if its real. If it is, then omg wonderbang still lives on :DD hehe

If fake...I'm a little disappointed....haha..but oh well then

EDIT:

V

V oh really??? haha oh well lol. Knew it was too good to be true :D Thx

Guest ghobby

so with echan01 + x3justsmile

we met 3 of the Wonder Girls in Vancouver today!

here's my fan account

[FAN ACCOUNT 06.28.2010 Vancouver, BC]

I woke up in the morning and a fellow WG fan told me a few fans were planning to meet the WG at the YVR (Vancouver International Airport). I didn't want to park at the airport because it was super expensive so I drove around in circles. My friends inside told me that a few flights from Korea were delayed so we waited. None of us were sure if the girls were on any of these so we played the patience card.

After waiting for 2 hrs, we found out there was some baggage delay as well. At around 2:00 pm, my friends called me and said that the WG were here! My friends followed them to their car and I drove to catch up with them and picked up one of my friends. We followed the vehicle down Arthur Liang bridge driving behind, beside, eventually in front

and wherever. They noticed us and I was a bit embarrased to have been following them in a car. I think HyeLim uses a Sony Xperia10 phone ha! Anyway, while driving, my friend told me only the 3 of them were there and that they weren't allowed to take photos of them so we respected that. My friend, who was in the passenger seat, quickly wrote on paper with a sharpie "I <3 WG" and "Yenny, let's go eat!" and we stuck the papers through my car's sky roof. The back seats were tinted but we could see Sunye in the passenger seat and she smiled at us. We went down Marine Dr and onto Cambie St in Vancouver taking the Cambie Bridge into the Downtown area. I wasn't sure if the driver tried to lose me at all cuz he would sometimes drive slow and wasn't really speeding.

Either way we got into downtown and saw the drive unloading luggage. Downtown parking is horrible so I had to circle around and park elsewhere. I dropped my friend off first and she managed to get Yenny's autograph. She asked what my friend's name was and got her "2DT" album signed. My friend apolgized for following them and Yenny said it was okay. When I got to that general area, my friend and I thought we should leave a note saying smthn along the lines of: ..."Welcome to Vancouver! Sorry if we caused any trouble following you. We hope you have a restful and enjoyable

stay...etc." I wrote down that they should try the special 'japadogs' that are famous in downtown Vancouver and freshly made cheesecake from "Cheesecake etc." and the addressed. I also told them that there was a H-mart in the area as well! We also wanted to send our condolensces to Sunye and told them they were all very strong-willed and

that many people look up to them and people love them for who they are.

We planned to give this to them if they came out of the building. So as I was writing that note my friend went to scope the area around and without knowing I hear someone talking behind me and it was Yenny, Sun + Lim.~ Sun looked a bit pale/tired, Yenny slapped on some shades and Lim followed along. Sun wore a black/white camousille with

a black poodle skirt and Yenny might have worn a one piece black outfit, both had their hair down too. Lim was wearing a jean blouse with her hair up in a pony tail. We followed them from afar and they entered Moxie's Grill Bar for some food. At this point we weren't sure if we should follow them cuz we know they're probably super tired from the flight and with what's been happening so we backed off to let them enjoy some food.

At around 4 pm, (about an hr when they entered the restaurant), we saw them walk out towards Robson street. I was surprised they were gonna go there because Robson is the main street in Downtown and...I'm sure people would recognize them because there are many Korean people in the downtown area (along with Japanese, Chinese, etc.) We saw

them walk into a convenience store, Pharmasave, and we wanted to wait for them outside. It was almost 30 min or so and the anxiety was probably killing us.

At this point, I decided that we'd either go in and just ask them for their autographs or keep waiting. We were half guessing that they were waiting for us to leave or they were just taking a long time shopping in there. The door of the store also had a sensor so it kept opening and getting us rallied up ! Every time that door opened, our hearts were probably pounding faster as we were thinking they would be coming out...however...they didn't. A few of the employees of the store walked out and I was tempted to ask them if they saw 3 asian girls and if the girls finished purchasing items yet...I told my friends the idea and at the same time the employees walked right by me! My friend was a bit nervous to speak and face them again because the WG had already saw us driving by them and she had already got Yenny's autograph...The fans from the airport (just 3 other ppl) joined us too but they were a bit unsure about what to do.

I got tired of waiting around so I asked the employees as they were standing in front of the door and asked them.

"Excuse me, were there three asian girls inside who finished purchasing any items? I want to get their autograph but I don't want to disturb them or..."

The employee was hilarious! He said "wait, you want who's autograph? Mine?"

I said, "umm...the girls inside"

employee "where are they from?"

"korea, they're a famous group from Korea"

the employee walked towards the door and opened it and there was HyeLim standing in front of the Vancouver maps and the employee pretty much walks me into the store and says "oh hey I think these people want your autograph!" T___T haha so embarrassing!

Sunye + Yenny were at the counter paying and Yenny ask the cashier if there was a starbucks near by. We gave them our CDs and I was a bit embarrassed again because I didn't get the chance to purchase the 2DT albums and only had my Nobody single and asked HyeLim to sign it first.

[me] "Sorry, I didn't get the chance to buy the new cd yet but you can sign anywhere, thank you!.. "When you were in Hong Kong, how long did you live there for?

[Lim] " about 14 years?"

My cousin asked " oh so you can you speak Cantonese very well?"

[Hye Lim] "I've forgotten most of it.."

At this time, Sunye + Yenny just finished paying and came up to us and signed our items. I faced the two of them while my cousin talked with Lim. My friend and I gave Yenny the note we were writing and I started blabbing out of my head saying "we just wanna say that you girls are amazing and very strong willed...and very professional...so thank you!"

My friend said "...because we know you like to eat..." I cut my friend off and said

[me] "yea Vancouver has lots of great food and I really suggest you guys try the 'japanese hot dog' aka japadog which is only a few blocks away.."

[Hye Lim] "hot dog?"

[me talking to Yenny/Sunye]"...yea it's a speciality in downtown Vancouver and you must try it! also there's a cheesecake place that makes fresh cheesecake every night and there's also a jazz band that plays at night too...it's really good!"

[Yenny] Oh hot dog maybe we can try that for dinner...wow a jazz band ?

[sunye] oh cheesecake~~

they finished signing, they bowed and they started walking towards the door

[me] there's also a 'H-mart' near by too just a few blocks too

[Hye Lim] H-mart?

[sun-ye] Oh really? a H-mart here? oh wow!

[me] Yea there's a huge asian community in Vancouver...there's lots of Korean communities and Japanese in downtown....

[HyeLim] Oh there's a lot of Chinese too right? cuz i saw a lot of chinese around the area

[me] yep there are tons!

This was all said while walking outside as we said our final thank you.

My friend noticed that they didn't look at the trafflic lights and crossing the roads without looking haha.

I can't believe I blabbed on that much with them but it was cool to see their facial responses. They're really chill and I knew that they were tired, yet they still greeted us and chatted with us.

- ghobby

here's a video!~ please credit if used elsewhere~~

Guest xjjjLOVE

Beautiful leader Min is such an amazing person!

I suppose everyone has started to slowly move on from the sad news

but still keep Sunye in your prayers!

It's sad that she has gotten so little time to grieve after the funeral...

I suppose seeing her fans however should make her feel better

Scream loudly!

:D

sun ye is such a strong girl. and that's why she's the leader. :D

excuse me, may i know where can i watch happy together with WG eng subbed? please..

thanks in advance.

Guest qoxie

ghobby -- Thanks for sharing. Sunye looks kinda subdued in your fancam & fanpics, but your fanaccount offers some reassurance. Hope the Youtubers won't get the wrong impression. I hope WG found time to celebrate Sohee's birthday too! It doesn't appear they had put in extra rehearsals either, insomuch possibly perform as a quartet.

- - - - - - -

Mea culpa on the "unseen" Mnet pics posted earlier.

I got a tweet saying they are from the official video teaser, which is 2 minutes long.

Whereas Pikeyenny's rip copy at Youtube is only 1:04.

- - - - - - -

Found out that the Sunye-with-WG-flyer is via the Mnet blog.

Here are its other exclusive tour photos.

10ii61t.gif

riw21z.gif

3163dyt.gif

2mcefcj.gif

2ueij6f.gif

25ioif5.gif

Source: http://blog.mnet.com.../99104422400196

Credit: Wonder Fanaticos

Guest valentino_rossi46

Twitter from jane - 1 JYP USA staff

Me and Sun came out to starbucks &we r so lost LOL

Our girls love StarBucks a lot :P

pardon me to ask some question here..

i had convert some WG perf. while they are being guest @ KJE Chocolate

35i65h4.jpg

they are perf. 3 Song of G.O.D,, i want to ask what the 2nd title of the song...

so far i just know Lies & place where u should be... but the in the 2nd song i dont know what G.O.D song which the Girls singing

I really appreciate if someone here answer me...

sorry for my poor english :sweatingbullets:

thx in advance.... ^_^

Guest azunai

anyone can answer me, who is in this picture, Yoobin or HyunAh?

wlx9hc.jpg

i think she's Yoobin, but someone else said she's HyunAh.

i'm so confured. :wacko:

pls help me. thank in advance. :)

anyone can answer me, who is in this picture, Yoobin or HyunAh?

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8515/wlx9hc.jpg

i think she's Yoobin, but someone else said she's HyunAh.

i'm so confured. :wacko:

pls help me. thank in advance. :)

That's definitely Yubin. :)

She looks so cute in that photo! I love the flower on her hair. :lol:

Archived