Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovely_mi

I know I'm late but i just wanna wish Happy Belated Birthday to our Sohee..

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!!

Thank you for posting the translation of Sunye's letter..

I just read it..so touching and heartwarming..She really is a strong girl..

I know she wrote it from her heart, i can feel it..she was so thankful to all the people that always stayed by her side during her most difficult time..she's such a nice girl..

I'm so happy to know that she's getting better now..

Sunye, be strong and we love u!

Guest valentino_rossi46

FB update from Mark PD

finished the first cut of the main Intro title for Mnet Made In Wonder Girls series, music is awesome too, great music producer Tommy Park has join to make the music, he's da master producer@JYPE USA

Chirstina Woo comment on his status, Im not sure whether she is real Hye lim, she also used Hye Lim photo. I remember before Lim posted 1 photo on twitter, captured her FB photo, but not sure her FB's name

27411_624383360_4929_n.jpg

Profile update

Mnet TV Producer

currently filming wonder girls world tour

made in Wonder Girls

Staffs

Directed by-me & the girls

Camera crew -me & the girls

storyline-me&the girls

staring-girls&staffs

video capture by-me

edited by-me

Music by Tommy Park

Ha ha camera crew = Mark PD + WGs :P, only Mark PD go with them, dont have any more cameraman ?

The show will be called " Made in Wonder Girls " :P

Guest xD_YiYi

FB update from Mark PD

Chirstina Woo comment on his status, Im not sure whether she is real Hye lim, she also used Hye Lim photo. I remember before Lim posted 1 photo on twitter, captured her FB photo, but not sure her FB's name

27411_624383360_4929_n.jpg

Yeap..that's e real Hye Lim..it's up to people to believe me or not..but she's been adding fans(selectively i think) as her facebook friend..a few of my friends got accepted and i've seen her status update via them..Information + details to prove that it's her..she's the real deal..i've seen that deplay pic for her facebook acct b4 =P

Guest littlechocolate

New video uploaded in the arirangworld channel

The mini-concert of the Wonder Girls (원더걸스) [showBiz Extra]

Guest Maila_Oscar

It was comforting to read Sunye's letter. Maybe getting back to work will be a good thing for her so she will be to busy to dwell on things. She is so fortunate to be so loved and cared for by so many indeed. I'm sure this second leg of the tour will be a tough one for her but wonderfuls will support both her and WG through it all.

To lighten up the mood. :rolleyes:

shdtwit-1.jpg

Guest YW1801

Wow, looks awesome. So psyched.

Anybody knows which countries it will be aired in and how many episodes there'll be?

Guest i.said.goodbye

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this but Wonder Girls were mentioned by JaeChunSu in their court case against SM.

[TRANS] 100628 Trio States, "SM Must Pay Each Member 10 Billion Won"

Through their legal adviser, they stated, "SM stated that they need a 13 year period in order for the group to expand overseas. However, the contract periods of other groups who have entered overseas markets are five years for SS501, six years for Big Bang and 7 years for Wondergirls," and "Therefore, this proves that such a long contract period is not necessary to enter the overseas markets."

(omitted)

Source: [maeilkyungjae]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

I thought it was interesting that Wonder girls were brought up as a point in comparison.

If there's any problem with me posting this let me know and I'll remove it :)

wow finally teaser is out !! i'm excited !!

cant wait , i love mnet show eieiei~

and cant wait for tour 2nd lag .... sunye fighting

Guest WGkeon

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this but Wonder Girls were mentioned by JaeChunSu in their court case against SM.

I thought it was interesting that Wonder girls were brought up as a point in comparison.

If there's any problem with me posting this let me know and I'll remove it :)

So does this means that the girls would have to renegotiate after 7 years?

Guest evilgary

yea it was really interesting to see the girls being brought up in comparison

i guess they must have been really a good example to show that you don't really need such a long contract to break into the overseas market

Guest eidolon

Beautiful words from a beautiful person. =D It sometimes surprises me that someone so young as Sunye can be so wise. She truly is a wonderful young lady. Life has dealt her unfair hands but she manages to get through them and become stronger. I'm sure that she's going to be fine with all the love and support she's getting from her friends, family, and fans. Everybody grieves differently so it's no surprise to me that Sunye wants to immerse herself with work. On another note, I'm super excited for the new show. It looks exciting.

Guest vietboi_tuan

That caption of MinLeader and YooBin got me laughing.

They say that they are not close, but they seem

close to me... So adorable these girls are though.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Ye and Yoo Bin is quite close but because they have different interests so they are not closest

Sun Ye talked about her dad when she attended the church in US Feb 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu5mqQtylVE

And sang Gil( Road), not the song Gil from G.O.D :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45QnsopMm9s

Hope Wonder Subbers can sub this clips, so touching ^^

Archived