Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest illuminate.

I can't wait till the fancams come out. I want to know when that fan-meeting table was held!!! Before concert? After concert? DURING jobro concert!? lol

after the concert. one of my friends is there and she said they did a fan signing after the concert :)

i'm so happy for the girls! wonder girls<3 worlddomination:x haha

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest findjunebug

They did really good! At first they did Tell me then Jordin sparks came on and did her thing then after her they did Nobody.

and I'm going to bed.........

Guest kusanolover

does anybody know when the MV is coming out

I am dying to see it no lie

i have been staying awake till 4 in the morning to see if the mv came out or not

i wanna see it as soon as it comes out ^^

i don't care about some of the negative c omments ..

I AM RELLY PROUD OF OUR GIRLS AND I AM PROUD THAT I AM a WONDERFUL

and will be A WONDERFUL FOREVA :D

the perf. sounds like it was a good one ^^

and the fan signing seemed awesome :D

just woke up, and after 12 hours still no mv?

aww.

wanna see some fancams !

anhthusday --> if you have a twitter account, go to home page and then enter wonder girls in the search bar on the right side. you will see all the recent posts related to wg. you can see the previous tweets made about the girls by clicking more...more...more....you get the idea ;)

thank you thank you!

I'm reading lots of good things about them and even if its bad, it's because they're new. lets give them some time first :)

but in the end all they gained in the end are just more fans right? so when they go back to korea it will be korean wonderfuls + more

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musi...dergirls26.html

HMM the seattle times cover the wonder girls in their story :)

http://randomismyname.tumblr.com/post/1315...ls-at-the-jonas

this is a nice picture of them :) credit to MaybeitsBee @ Twitter

I do want to know when the MV is coming out...i'm dying!

Guest lamia

They did really good! At first they did Tell me then Jordin sparks came on and did her thing then after her they did Nobody.

and I'm going to bed.........

You were there?! Please do share more after you wake up.... what is taking them so long to release the music video!? So now they have three more days of concert performances and then a 10 day break.

Anyone in Vancouver who needs tickets? I think she has some extra tickets

http://twitter.com/cynthiakwon

Anyone wanna see the wonder girls with me at the jonas bros concert monday night??

18 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Also, seems like we can expect more fan-taken pictures

dangersprincess

More pics of honor society wonder girls and of course jb. Watching for buses. My mom rocks.

7 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

On the way home. Stories and pics tomorrow... I got some pretty epic ones.

10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Guest rainbowsherbert515

thank you thank you!

I'm reading lots of good things about them and even if its bad, it's because they're new. lets give them some time first :)

but in the end all they gained in the end are just more fans right? so when they go back to korea it will be korean wonderfuls + more

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musi...dergirls26.html

HMM the seattle times cover the wonder girls in their story :)

I do want to know when the MV is coming out...i'm dying!

np. and i agree with you 100%! ^__^

i hope the mv is just as good as (if not better than) the korean version! :)

Guest khslya

Wonder Girls performance was awesome tonight!! JoBro fans were looking at our row of WG fans all weird, but that's okay!!

you went?!?!?! OMG tell us everything! :)

Guest angelkamille

let the concert goers rest tonight haha .. i'll be expecting updates tomorrow. thank guys. goodnight :D

so did the girls have a costume change for after their performance?? coz this and this are different

Spoiler...

They came out to perform Tell Me in the purple outfits, then...Jordin Sparks came out to perform her set. JoBros dad came out to talk for a bit and officially introduce the GIRLS!! Wonder Girls came back out in the pink outfits to perform NOBODY!

Those who are going to the Tacoma show...HAVE FUN!! It's midnight, and I'm debating if I should go. :P

Sorry if this is a spoiler for some of you. :P

Guest wonderful ♡

omg. this thread is moving super fast!

ahhh i'm trying to restrain myself from capslocking and keyboard smashing seeing all the twits and pictures omg.

i don't even have the words to express how proud i am for our five wonders.

i can't wait for fancams and pictures.

& when will the mv be out?

Guest shinhdeplol

sorry i have to say this but if you all dont want this thread to be closed temporarily or suspended, you should stop spamming. well, not really spamming, but so many of you here have crossed the limit of 5 posts per day in WGs thread. so many people are reposting the same stuffs over and over again. and i find it kinda ridiculous to have one post only to list how many people who are visiting the thread :huh:. so many one-liners and chitchatting posts are here too. i seriously dont want the mods to come here and close the thread :tears:

and yay. the shiny outfit. that has always been my favorite from Nobody wardrobe. i hope they would use that kind of outfits in the next performances ^^

Guest shantewillie

I really want to hear some fan accounts about the concert.

So many members post different things that it confused me a bit. :huh:

Maybe it would be great to have someone to update the status from the time the Wonder Girls started until the end in order.

Guest xxboredaznxx

1st fancam video ??? :lol::lol:

i want nobody nobody but chu~~~

omg, the fancam of nobody is amazing~ they sound good~

cant wait for more fan cams! topped the page~

heres a fancam of tell me

its in english but i can barely hear anything. hope the official version will be out soon~

Guest illuminate.

TELL ME

NOBODY

aww there are actually more cheers than i thought there would be ^^ go wonder girls!

I MET AND SAW THE WONDER GIRLS AT THEIR FIRST JOBROS CONCERT IN PORTLAND OREGON!

They performed Tell me and Nobody in English! Their English was pretty good, especially for foreigners. However, I think for the Jonas Brothers fans it was kind of weird since they had no clue who they were and what was going on. However, the MC guy introduced it really well; he said that music is great and inspiring all around the world and how WG were superstars in Asia. They wore their purple dresses for Tell Me and their gold ones for nobody! My friends and I shouted/screamed "TELL ME TELL ME!" and "NOBODY BUT YOU" really loudly, plus we did the dance so all the people looked at us strangely ;) . However Yoobin waved at us.

At the end they signed autographs!

We waited long, My friends and I seriously walked the whole place and then waiting in the parking garage for them, only to find out they were signing autographs in the lobby! We ran past the place to get in line and screamed "WONDER GIRLS!" so they all waved at us!

They were pretty nice, but seemed super tired/exhausted. They also seemed kind of uncomfortable, but they were probably just awkward since it was their first concert in the US and they weren't used to it. Though I did speak in Korean to them

I asked to stand next to YeEun in my picture and my friend said Yoobin looked at me funny when I did (since no one else had a request lol). But YeEun was like "Oh I gots ya I gots ya" in English when I asked :) . At the end my friends and I all shouted "WONDER GIRLS! SARANGHAE!" and they all smiled and waved. Sunye waved and smiled for really long though, until we were out of sight!

I also met JYP! He was super nice and cool. He cooly leaned against the wall playing with his phone. But he laughed at everything I said. I asked him to bring 2pm and he laughed and I told the white security gaurd that he was the Korean Michael Jackson and he laughed! LOL

THEIR MANAGER IS SUPER NICE TOO

48001152906437836567637.jpg

40978280414203930170.jpg

Guest sgtkixuraz

found pictures/article about it

http://www.4cthepower.com/yourself.html

Yubin, Sohee, Sun (Sun Ye), Yenny (Ye Eun) and Mimi (Sun Mi) looked beautiful in two different outfits of lavendar and then offwhite-pink. They performed “Tell Me” for their first number which was between Honor Society and Jordan Sparks. We were on the floor, 4 rows back and unfortunately everyone around us sat down during their performance of Tell Me.

Papa Jonas came out to introduce them after Jordan Sparks. Papa Jonas said, “I want all of you to stand-up and listen to these very talented girls from Korea. I want everyone to learn the dance to their song Nobody” Everyone stood up and the Wondergirls got a nice round of applause. This time the audience stayed standing and there was a little more response.

The Wondergirls did a fabulous job dancing, but the thing that always seems to get in the way, the ability to speak and sing in English without an accent. Even so, I think they did a nice job for their first performance in front of an audience where they majority of the people did not know them.

The Wondergirls had a meet and greet after the show which is when we saw JYP and talked with him for a bit. The WG girls saw us in the crowd and there were lots of hellos and waving to us. I really think they felt relieved to see some smiling asian faces and made a point to acknowledge us.

Are there some things I would change if I were JYP? Yes there are. But I’m going to leave it up to you all to comment about what you think first.

19aukl.jpg

2mhivlv.jpg

Archived