InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable_M

DylanL @DX Saturday, February 16, 2008 1:01 PM Reply

We haven't got an update from the R4 Team

But we are not able to get more stock on this, and we are unsure when we will be able to get more stock

Because R4 Team can't tell

So Dx is unsure when the R4 is back in stock. I'll probably cancel my order and get a refund and buy an R4 from another site. Its ridiculous. <_<

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

nvm ^^;;

professor layton is fun :D

Guest takahiro01

Nintendo ds is very fun, i've the lite one but there willl be a new called nintendo ds 2. I have, dr.kawashima, mario kart ds, new mario bros., zelda phantom hourglass, pokémon diamond and pearl and ff3 and mario slam basketball

Guest darkbahamut

Nintendo ds is very fun, i've the lite one but there willl be a new called nintendo ds 2. I have, dr.kawashima, mario kart ds, new mario bros., zelda phantom hourglass, pokémon diamond and pearl and ff3 and mario slam basketball

Source or I don't believe >=(

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^hehe i got curious so i looked it up.

from one article i read, it says that the new ds will not be released UNTIL the sales for the ds lite has dropped in all three major geographies

so basically when nobody is interested in the ds lite anymore... the new design will be released.

in the same article it says that there will be no GBA slot, on board storage, bigger screens.

not sure how valid this article is, but it makes sense that they will remove the gba slot.

if you wanna read the article its here

this is just for fun

its what someone envisioned the new ds lite will look

i think it looks pretty nice ;]

3d-nintendo-ds2-front.jpg

c: gizmodo.com

3d-nintendo-ds2-front.jpg

That looks so slick. If it really looks like that, I would totally get it. :wub:

I don't care if it doesn't have a GBA slot, I own a Gameboy SP anyways.

DS games have no region codes. so yes it would work just fine.

thanks! :]

wow, if that was the new DS, that looks pretty nice!

...but I'll just stick with mine. ^^

The new DS lite looks nice... but I think I'll prefer to stick with my DS lite... I still have my GBA games and dont want to loose my saves T_T

Guest huyen2501

the new ds looks niceee. :) i just sold my coral pink and bought a cobalt/black! so i ordered professor layton, trauma center, and the ds at the same time. but the games came in before my system. and it's still backordered! o_O i'm just looking at the instruction booklet wishing i could play. lol

oh and has anyone played dementium: the ward??

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i just wanna say again that the picture of the "new ds" is just a fanmade 3d mock up.. its not real lol

however im sure nintendo can dream up something just as awesome :]

Guest colorstoobright

i just wanna say again that the picture of the "new ds" is just a fanmade 3d mock up.. its not real lol

however im sure nintendo can dream up something just as awesome :]

Not to mention the article is from 11/07 ;). That DS is actually pretty ugly IMHO, the DS Lite looks way better.

Archived